Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8

« Reply #30 on: June 05, 2018, 08:27:39 AM »

Good morning Daves, Mark, and Tony.
AF Cuban corona and coffee.
Howdy, HottubbinDean.
No hut tubbin'. Busy. Pot luck tonight to prepare and set up for. Trip to Verizon about a cracked screen. Shopping for my new cat. Catch up paperwork for the meetings Sunday and yesterday. Golf tomorrow thank God.
You buying pussy now?
shelter rescue.

« Reply #31 on: June 05, 2018, 08:29:27 AM »

Good morning Daves, Mark, and Tony.
AF Cuban corona and coffee.
Howdy, HottubbinDean.
No hut tubbin'. Busy. Pot luck tonight to prepare and set up for. Trip to Verizon about a cracked screen. Shopping for my new cat. Catch up paperwork for the meetings Sunday and yesterday. Golf tomorrow thank God.
You buying pussy now?
When you count gazebos and cell phones, hasn't he always been?

« Reply #32 on: June 05, 2018, 08:30:15 AM »

1934 Bill D Moyers, Hugo Oklahoma, news commentator (Bill Moyers' Journal)
1934 F Curtis Michel, LaCrosse Wisconsin, astronaut
1934 Gwen Swire, British social worker
1934 Katherine Helmond, actress (Soap, Coach)
1935 Peter Schat, Dutch opera composer (Labyrint, Houdine, Symposion)
1936 Barry Wilson, deputy chief (British Defense Staff)
1936 M A "Kelly" Seymour, cricketer (South African off-spinner in 7 Tests 1963-70)
1936 Connie Hines, American actress
1937 Stanley Lunetta, composer
1937 Floyd Butler, American soul singer (Friends of Distinction), born in San Diego, California (d. 1990)
1938 Karin Balzer, German DR, hurdler (Olympic gold 1968)
1938 Marion Chapman, smallest known premature baby to survive (280 g)
1939 Joe Clark [Charles Joseph], 16th Prime Minister of Canada (1979-80), born in High River, Alberta
1939 Margaret Drabble, British author (Needle's Eye)
1940 H R "Tiger" Lance, cricketer (South African batting all-rounder 1961-67)
1940 Moira Anderson, Scotland, singer (Loch Lomond)
1941 Duane Duke Sims, baseball player
1941 Jeffrey Rooker, MP (Labour)
1941 Martha Argerich, pianist (debut 1949), born in Buenos Aires, Argentina
1941 Spalding Gray, American actor (Beaches, Clara's Heart, Heavy Petting), born in Providence, Rhode Island (d. 2004)
1941 Robert Kraft, American owner of the New England Patriots, born in Brookline, Massachusetts
1942 Charles Dodge, composer
1942 Nelson "Bo" Burton Jr, bowler/sportscaster (Pro Bowlers Tour)
1942 Teodoro Obiang Nguema Mbasogo, President of Equatorial Guinea (1979- )
1943 Ann Craft, researcher/writer
1943 Bill Hopkins, composer
1943 Matthew Lesko, American author
1944 Chris Finnegan, UK, middleweight boxing champ (Olympic gold 1968)
1944 Tommie Smith, US sprinter (Olympic gold 1968) [or Jan 5]
1944 Colm Wilkinson, Irish singer
1945 Ambar Roy, cricketer (nephew of Pankaj Batted in 4 Tests 1969-70)
1945 Don Reid, American country singer (Statler Bros-Flowers on the Wall), born in Staunton, Virginia
1945 John Carlos, track star (Olympic bronze 1968); gave black power salute
1945 Klaus Wyborny, actor (Klammer auf Klammer Zu)
1945 John Carlos, American athlete
1946 Frederick "Freddie" Stone, American rock guitarist (Sly & The Family Stone), born in Vallejo, California
1946 Fuzzy Fuscaldo, rocker (Capt Beefheart)
1946 Gillian Hills, English actress (Blow-up, Clockwork Orange), born in Cairo, Egypt
1946 Michael Monarch, rocker (Steppenwolf)
1946 Stefania Sandrelli, Viareggio Italy, actress (Afredo, Key)
1947 David Hare, playwright (Strapless, Plenty, Wetherby, Fatale)
1947 Eric Molobi, South Africa, activist (ANC)
1947 Tom Evans, rock bassist/vocalist (Badfinger), born in Liverpool, England
1947 Laurie Anderson, American avant-garde artist and musician (known for O Superman), born in Glen Ellyn, Illinois
1948 Gail Davies, Broken Bow Ok, country singer (Blue Heartache)
1948 Frank Estersmith, Australia, rocker (Air Supply)
1949 Ken Follett, Welsh spy author (Eye of the Needle, Lie Down with Lions), born in Cardiff, Wales
1950 Adrian Cosma, Romania, team handball (Olympic silver 1976)
1950 Ronnie Dyson, American singer (Hair, All over your face)
1950 J. J. Bittenbinder, American television host and author
1950 Abraham Sarmiento, Jr., Filipino journalist & political activist, born in Sta. Mesa, Manila, Philippines
1951 Suze Orman, American financial advisor, writer, and television personality.
1952 Carole Fredericks, American singer (d. 2001)
1952 Daniel Katzen, American classical musician
1953 Kathleen Kennedy, American film producer (E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial, Jurassic Park) President of Lucasfilm (2012-), born in Berkeley, California
1954 Peter Erskine, jazz drummer (Weather Report)
1954 Michael "Nicko" McBrain, English heavy metal drummer (Iron Maiden-Powerslave), born in London, England
1954 Phil Neale, English cricketer and coach, born in Scunthorpe
1954 Nancy Stafford [Nancy Elizabeth], Wilton Manors, Florida, American actress (Joan-St Elsewhere, 1977 Miss Florida)
1954 Haluk Bilginer, Turkish actor
1955 Edino Nazareth Filho, Brazilian football player
1956 Kenny G, saxophonist (Duotones)
1956 Richard A Searfoss, Mount Clemons Mich, Astronaut (STS 58, 76, sk 90)
1956 Richard Butler, English singer (Psychedelic Furs)
1958 Ahmed Abdallah Mohamed Sambi, President of the Comoros
1959 Michael Winans, gospel singer (Winans)
1960 Leslie Hendrix, American actress
1960 Margo Lanagan, Australian author
1961 Ramesh Krishnan, Indian tennis star
1961 Mary Kay Bergman, American voice actress (d. 1999)
1962 Astrid, Belgian princess/daughter of Albert II
1962 Jeff Garlin, American comedian
1964 Laura Charameda, Marshall Mich, cyclist (Olympics 1996)
1964 Mags, rocker (Fuzzbox-Into Rescue)
1964 Karl Sanders, American musician (Nile)
1965 Bob Probert, Windsor, NHL right wing (Chicago Blackhawks)
1965 Edward Hartman, Skalica CZE, hockey goalie (Team Slovakia)
1965 Karen Sillas, American actress (Prime Suspect), born in Brooklyn, New York
1965 Sandrine Piau, French soprano
1966 Bill Spiers, Orangeburg SC, infielder (Houston Astros)
1966 Tina Barrett, Balt, LPGA golfer (1989 Mitsubishi Motors Ocean State)
1967 Joe Deloach, American 200m runner (Olympic gold 1988)
1967 Matt Bullard, NBA forward (Houston Rockets, Atlanta Hawks)
1967 Ray Lankford, Modesto California, outfielder (St Louis Cardinals)
1967 Ron Livingston, American actor
1969 Ed Smith, WLAF tight end (Frankfurt Galaxy)
1969 Keith Powe, WLAF/CFL defensive lineback (Win Blue Bombers, Claymores)
1969 Brian McKnight, American musician
1970 Izabella Scorupco, Bialystok Poland, actress (Golden Eye)
1970 Martin Gelinas, Shawinigan, NHL left wing (Vancouver Canucks)
1970 Todd Burger, guard (Chicago Bears)
1971 Mark Wahlberg, rap singer (Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch) and actor (Boogie Nights, The Departed), born in Boston, Massachusetts
1971 Pedro Garau, WLAF running back (Barcelona Dragons)
1971 Vaughn Parker, NFL guard/tackle (San Diego Chargers)
1971 Susan Lynch, Northern Irish actress
1971 Takaya Tsubobayashi, Japanese racing driver
1972 Mike Bucci, American professional wrestler
1972 Chuck Klosterman, American journalist
1972 Pavel Kotla, Polish conductor
1973 Brady Smith, defensive end (New Orleans Saints)
1973 Clay Williams, WLAF OL (Amsterdam Admirals)
1973 Sean Moran, defensive end (Buffalo Bills)
1973 Lamon Brewster, American boxer
1973 Daniel Gildenlöw, Swedish musician and songwriter
1973 Gella Vandecaveye, Belgian judoka
1974 Chad Allen [Lazzari], American actor (David-Our House, St Elsewhere), born in Cerritos, California
1974 Russ Ortiz, American baseball player
1975 Zydrunas Ilgauskas, NBA center (Cleveland Cavaliers)
1975 Sandra Stals, Belgian athlete
1976 Ross Noble, British comedian
1977 Chantal Lefebvre, Ville LaSalle Que, ice dancer (1996 Canadians-2nd)
1977 Christian Martucci, American musician
1977 Nourhanne, Lebanese singer
1977 Navi Rawat, American actress
1977 Liza Weil, American actress
1978 Fernando Meira, Portuguese football player
1979 Pete Wentz, American musician (Fall Out Boy), born in Wilmette, Illinois
1979 David Bisbal, Spanish singer
1979 Fraser Watts, Scottish cricketer
1979 Jason White, American NASCAR driver
1980 Yasser Latif Hamdani, Pakistani constitutional lawyer
1980 Sutee Suksomkit, Thai football player
1981 Jade Goody, English television personality (Big Brother), born in London (d. 2009)
1981 Sebastien Lefebvre, Canadian musician (Simple Plan)
1983 Bill Bray, American baseball player
1983 Marques Colston, American football player
1984 Cécilia Cara, French singer and actress
1985 Kenny De Ketele, Belgian cyclist
1987 Lara Bingle, Australian model
1987 Charlie Clements, English actor
1992 Emily Seebohm, Australian Swimmer
1995 Troye Mellet, Australian Actor And Singer
2005 Irene Urdangarin, granddaughter of King Juan Carlos I of Spain

« Reply #33 on: June 05, 2018, 08:36:56 AM »

Today is National Moonshine Day!

« Reply #34 on: June 05, 2018, 08:37:22 AM »

Good morning Daves, Mark, and Tony.
AF Cuban corona and coffee.
Howdy, HottubbinDean.
No hut tubbin'. Busy. Pot luck tonight to prepare and set up for. Trip to Verizon about a cracked screen. Shopping for my new cat. Catch up paperwork for the meetings Sunday and yesterday. Golf tomorrow thank God.
You buying pussy now?
When you count gazebos and cell phones, hasn't he always been?
Don't we all?

« Reply #35 on: June 05, 2018, 08:38:15 AM »

Good morning Daves, Mark, and Tony.
AF Cuban corona and coffee.
Howdy, HottubbinDean.
No hut tubbin'. Busy. Pot luck tonight to prepare and set up for. Trip to Verizon about a cracked screen. Shopping for my new cat. Catch up paperwork for the meetings Sunday and yesterday. Golf tomorrow thank God.
You buying pussy now?
shelter rescue.
I've been looking for a blue point or lilac point but the seal point looks like the brother and sister we had in 1976.

« Reply #36 on: June 05, 2018, 08:39:37 AM »

Today is National Moonshine Day!
the sun causes the moon to shine.

« Reply #37 on: June 05, 2018, 08:43:46 AM »

Good morning Daves, Mark, and Tony.
AF Cuban corona and coffee.
Howdy, HottubbinDean.
No hut tubbin'. Busy. Pot luck tonight to prepare and set up for. Trip to Verizon about a cracked screen. Shopping for my new cat. Catch up paperwork for the meetings Sunday and yesterday. Golf tomorrow thank God.
You buying pussy now?
shelter rescue.
So no change then.

« Reply #38 on: June 05, 2018, 08:44:36 AM »

Good morning Daves, Mark, and Tony.
AF Cuban corona and coffee.
Howdy, HottubbinDean.
No hut tubbin'. Busy. Pot luck tonight to prepare and set up for. Trip to Verizon about a cracked screen. Shopping for my new cat. Catch up paperwork for the meetings Sunday and yesterday. Golf tomorrow thank God.
You buying pussy now?
shelter rescue.
I've been looking for a blue point or lilac point but the seal point looks like the brother and sister we had in 1976.

« Reply #39 on: June 05, 2018, 08:45:50 AM »

49ers legend Dwight Clark, 61, dies of ALS

Clark battled amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS), a progressive neurodegenerative disease also known as Lou Gehrig's disease, since first experiencing symptoms in September 2015. Clark personally informed many friends and close associates of his diagnosis long before he made a public announcement of his condition on March 19, 2017.

Terrible way to go, had a good friend that died in his early 40’s from ALS and it was a terrible ordeal.
https://www.tigernet.com/update/Clemson-HOFer-passes-away-30129

« Reply #40 on: June 05, 2018, 08:46:20 AM »

Good morning Daves, Mark, and Tony.
AF Cuban corona and coffee.
Howdy, HottubbinDean.
No hut tubbin'. Busy. Pot luck tonight to prepare and set up for. Trip to Verizon about a cracked screen. Shopping for my new cat. Catch up paperwork for the meetings Sunday and yesterday. Golf tomorrow thank God.
You buying pussy now?
shelter rescue.
I've been looking for a blue point or lilac point but the seal point looks like the brother and sister we had in 1976.

LALTS, +1

« Reply #41 on: June 05, 2018, 09:29:01 AM »

My account manager at the Sis now has a Macanudo offering as well...

« Reply #42 on: June 05, 2018, 09:32:16 AM »

SBC offering for today....
....not only does it specify a company and line....it's specific to a vitola.....

Caldwell The King Is Dead Sleeping Beauty!

For the next twenty four hours, enjoy 20% off plus 5% reward points on your entire order when you purchase either a five pack or a box of our new Caldwell Exclusive! Any purchase of The King Is Dead Sleeping Beauty with the code below will give you 20% off plus 5% reward points on your entire order!

 CODE: BEAUTY = 20% off plus 5% reward points your entire order when you order a pack or box of The King Is Dead Sleeping Beauty!

Please log in and apply code before checking out. Standard code restrictions apply.

« Reply #43 on: June 05, 2018, 09:41:45 AM »

Good morning Daves, Mark, and Tony.
AF Cuban corona and coffee.
Howdy, HottubbinDean.
No hut tubbin'. Busy. Pot luck tonight to prepare and set up for. Trip to Verizon about a cracked screen. Shopping for my new cat. Catch up paperwork for the meetings Sunday and yesterday. Golf tomorrow thank God.
You buying pussy now?
shelter rescue.
I've been looking for a blue point or lilac point but the seal point looks like the brother and sister we had in 1976.

Not surprising. You want the long background story or short one?

« Reply #44 on: June 05, 2018, 09:50:52 AM »

#RealNews  Fox news show a file clip of various Philadelphia Eagles praying  during a piece on Trumpf cancelling the Eagles visit to the White House over the National Anthem/kneeling controversy.  No Eagles player kneeled during last year's season.  He probably didn't want to be embarrassed with only 10 players showing up to his photo op.

https://ftw.usatoday.com/2018/06/eagles-tight-end-calls-out-fox-news-segment-that-shows-him-praying-not-protesting-before-game
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8