CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

Author Topic: 10/26/2017  (Read 6472 times)

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: 10/26/2017
« Reply #90 on: October 26, 2017, 08:34:41 PM »

Hello? Is this thing on?
WHAT, CANT HERE YOU!
Nor HEAR me.
LOL, yeah neither one :)
What did you decide to smoke?
I took a nap instead of smoking
#2 for me this evening is a Las Calaveras 2017 toro. Excellent smoke production and great tastes and aromas.

We're grabbing a bite to eat and then heading back to the lounge for another smoke. I'm looking at the LFD La Nox as my last smoke for the evening.

Threebean

« Reply #92 on: October 26, 2017, 09:43:11 PM »

Hello? Is this thing on?
WHAT, CANT HERE YOU!
Nor HEAR me.
#2 for me this evening is a Las Calaveras 2017 toro. Excellent smoke production and great tastes and aromas.

We're grabbing a bite to eat and then heading back to the lounge for another smoke. I'm looking at the LFD La Nox as my last smoke for the evening.
Enjoy your evening.  Wish I was there, and the weather was beautiful (apologies to Jimmy Buffet).

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #93 on: October 26, 2017, 09:44:15 PM »

Hello? Is this thing on?
WHAT, CANT HERE YOU!
Nor HEAR me.

I've had so many of these and always enjoyed them. This one is disappointing. Draw sucks. Flavors are off. I guess that's what happens from time to time with a handmade product. Oh well.

Threebean

« Reply #94 on: October 26, 2017, 09:47:43 PM »

Hello? Is this thing on?
WHAT, CANT HERE YOU!
Nor HEAR me.

I've had so many of these and always enjoyed them. This one is disappointing. Draw sucks. Flavors are off. I guess that's what happens from time to time with a handmade product. Oh well.
Sucks when that happens.  I generally clip and dry draw my stogies prior to an outing for that reason.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #95 on: October 26, 2017, 10:56:12 PM »

Hello? Is this thing on?
WHAT, CANT HERE YOU!
Nor HEAR me.

Sucks when that happens.  I generally clip and dry draw my stogies prior to an outing for that reason.
Still plan to nub it. (TWSS)

Threebean

« Reply #96 on: October 26, 2017, 11:10:12 PM »

Hello? Is this thing on?
WHAT, CANT HERE YOU!
Nor HEAR me.

Still plan to nub it. (TWSS)

She avoids nubs, or so I've heard. 
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]