glassken

« Reply #300 on: June 04, 2014, 03:16:30 PM »

Logged

Wenglish

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • It tastes like a cigar.
Re: 6/4/2014
« Reply #301 on: June 04, 2014, 03:18:02 PM »

Sheesh.
Logged

glassken

« Reply #302 on: June 04, 2014, 03:19:58 PM »

Sheesh.
Will, i read your opinion of the leccia Black a while back. I found it pretty good, maybe not my overall taste profile, though. Perfect burn and draw.
Logged

Wenglish

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • It tastes like a cigar.
Re: 6/4/2014
« Reply #303 on: June 04, 2014, 03:22:28 PM »

Sheesh.
Will, i read your opinion of the leccia Black a while back. I found it pretty good, maybe not my overall taste profile, though. Perfect burn and draw.

Ken, I've never smoked a Leccia Black or written a review on one.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #304 on: June 04, 2014, 03:26:18 PM »

Afternoon, men.  $78 boxes of V no. 4s at cigarplace.biz.  Discount code wc307.
Afternoon, Will.  Waiting to see if they offer free shipping in the next few days.  Don't need 'em, certainly want 'em.  Same as always.

« Reply #305 on: June 04, 2014, 03:32:02 PM »

Hope the day is treating everyone well.  Went outside for a few minutes before to get some coffee and it is hot and humid out there.  Looks like we're into the 2nd season here in tri-state area.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #306 on: June 04, 2014, 03:33:53 PM »

Hope the day is treating everyone well.  Went outside for a few minutes before to get some coffee and it is hot and humid out there.  Looks like we're into the 2nd season here in tri-state area.
Indeed... going about as well as could be hoped for.  Getting warm here, too, but the boy has hockey/skating this evening.  The ice rink feels GOOD!

« Reply #307 on: June 04, 2014, 03:35:31 PM »

Hope the day is treating everyone well.  Went outside for a few minutes before to get some coffee and it is hot and humid out there.  Looks like we're into the 2nd season here in tri-state area.
Indeed... going about as well as could be hoped for.  Getting warm here, too, but the boy has hockey/skating this evening.  The ice rink feels GOOD!
Mostly outdoor activities going on in my family.  There is always the dance recital which is coming up... Joy!
Logged

Wenglish

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • It tastes like a cigar.
Re: 6/4/2014
« Reply #308 on: June 04, 2014, 03:35:46 PM »

Afternoon, men.  $78 boxes of V no. 4s at cigarplace.biz.  Discount code wc307.
Afternoon, Will.  Waiting to see if they offer free shipping in the next few days.  Don't need 'em, certainly want 'em.  Same as always.

I always get kick out of reviews for things like the V #4 or other thin RG smokes.  "I prefer larger RG smokes and stuff, but the really good construction and great flavors of the #4 won me over..."  You'd think after enough smaller RG smokes "winning" them over, they'd realize that they just smaller RG smokes.

Alas, people are dumb.  Oh well.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #309 on: June 04, 2014, 03:36:04 PM »

Ken, or Dave... what's the VIP price on the MF La Antiguedads?  Seeing a "direct" price of $100.95/box for the robustos.

http://www.atlanticcigar.com/cigars/My-Father-La-Antiguedad.asp?aff=5126
Logged

DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}
Re: 6/4/2014
« Reply #310 on: June 04, 2014, 03:37:09 PM »

Hope the day is treating everyone well.  Went outside for a few minutes before to get some coffee and it is hot and humid out there.  Looks like we're into the 2nd season here in tri-state area.
Indeed... going about as well as could be hoped for.  Getting warm here, too, but the boy has hockey/skating this evening.  The ice rink feels GOOD!
Mostly outdoor activities going on in my family.  There is always the dance recital which is coming up... Joy!
Good meeting.....had pizza.
Logged

DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}
Re: 6/4/2014
« Reply #311 on: June 04, 2014, 03:38:52 PM »

Ken, or Dave... what's the VIP price on the MF La Antiguedads?  Seeing a "direct" price of $100.95/box for the robustos.

http://www.atlanticcigar.com/cigars/My-Father-La-Antiguedad.asp?aff=5126
$95.95.....and they are backordered
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #312 on: June 04, 2014, 03:38:52 PM »

Afternoon, men.  $78 boxes of V no. 4s at cigarplace.biz.  Discount code wc307.
Afternoon, Will.  Waiting to see if they offer free shipping in the next few days.  Don't need 'em, certainly want 'em.  Same as always.

I always get kick out of reviews for things like the V #4 or other thin RG smokes.  "I prefer larger RG smokes and stuff, but the really good construction and great flavors of the #4 won me over..."  You'd think after enough smaller RG smokes "winning" them over, they'd realize that they just smaller RG smokes.

Alas, people are dumb.  Oh well.

Agreed.  And the flip side of the spectrum when people continually bash larger ring gauges but smoke them all the time anyway, and everything is 'good for a larger RG'.  Just admit that ya like them and move along.  No right or wrong way, here.

People just get too stuck on 'value', which they view as most possible tobacco for their money, not the best tasting cigar for their money.

IMO.

No offense.

Additional lines because I can.  Like being able to make posts something other than one large wall of text.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #313 on: June 04, 2014, 03:39:34 PM »

Ken, or Dave... what's the VIP price on the MF La Antiguedads?  Seeing a "direct" price of $100.95/box for the robustos.

http://www.atlanticcigar.com/cigars/My-Father-La-Antiguedad.asp?aff=5126
$95.95.....and they are backordered

Same as what I'm seeing (backordered).  Thanks, Dave.  Need to grab a couple to try.  I'm intrigued.  Did you order any from TH?

« Reply #314 on: June 04, 2014, 03:44:04 PM »

Hope the day is treating everyone well.  Went outside for a few minutes before to get some coffee and it is hot and humid out there.  Looks like we're into the 2nd season here in tri-state area.
Indeed... going about as well as could be hoped for.  Getting warm here, too, but the boy has hockey/skating this evening.  The ice rink feels GOOD!
Mostly outdoor activities going on in my family.  There is always the dance recital which is coming up... Joy!
Good meeting.....had pizza.
That does sound like a good meeting.  They don't even offer coffee anymore, even if they schedule the meetings during "lunch" which happens often.  Budget cuts and all.  Sheesh.