DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}
Re: 6/4/2014
« Reply #270 on: June 04, 2014, 01:23:43 PM »

Just checked my CI shopping cart... all my 'saves' show out of stock. =(
Can only ride that wave so far
Mine went OoS about a week after the Jam....I've seen guys keep stuff in there a month or more.

I think just keeping it in the cart has been better. I just 'save' the stuff I'm not getting at that point until later. Then put it back into the cart after the purchase... Guess I was still pissed about the PF's and forgot.
Huh?
I wasn't the only one then..... :o

Ah, Fuck me. So, I can't explain this... Your shopping cart is one 'area'. Your saved items are another 'area'... All in your cart, though. LOL!

Just buy the shit and there'll be no problem.
Just givin' ya a little shit, Steve.
Logged

DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}
Re: 6/4/2014
« Reply #271 on: June 04, 2014, 01:24:55 PM »

Woof WOOF! Mornin' gents! Nice spread ya got here Tony. Serious echo over at Joes.
GEORGE!!! Glad you can make it.
Happy to be here. This is the place after all. Of course the workaference is the same. Stoopid workaference!
Yes....stoopid workaference followed by stoopid meeting.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/4/2014
« Reply #272 on: June 04, 2014, 01:27:36 PM »

Thanks for all the info on the alternative humidors, guys. I already have a couple Coleman 48qt's, and a couple flip top playmate coolers, so that's why I was going that route. They also already blend into the background. ;)
Maduro, that 120qt is a nice cooler. I look at those marine giants every time I go to the Costco/BJ's/Sam's. Not for cigars though... my other "hobby". What can I say... Smoking makes me thirsty.
Ha, know what you mean about blending in.  Same deal with me when I had those storage containers.  I could easily move up to the next size without it being noticed.

You need to post a pic of your humidor (since the site allows) so we can all drool and wonder... one of these days.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #273 on: June 04, 2014, 01:28:39 PM »

Thanks for all the info on the alternative humidors, guys. I already have a couple Coleman 48qt's, and a couple flip top playmate coolers, so that's why I was going that route. They also already blend into the background. ;)
Maduro, that 120qt is a nice cooler. I look at those marine giants every time I go to the Costco/BJ's/Sam's. Not for cigars though... my other "hobby". What can I say... Smoking makes me thirsty.
Ha, know what you mean about blending in.  Same deal with me when I had those storage containers.  I could easily move up to the next size without it being noticed.

You need to post a pic of your humidor (since the site allows) so we can all drool and wonder... one of these days.
I did on the Facebook group a while back.  I was cleaning/consolidating so just started snapping pics of everything as it came out.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/4/2014
« Reply #274 on: June 04, 2014, 01:30:35 PM »

Thanks for all the info on the alternative humidors, guys. I already have a couple Coleman 48qt's, and a couple flip top playmate coolers, so that's why I was going that route. They also already blend into the background. ;)
Maduro, that 120qt is a nice cooler. I look at those marine giants every time I go to the Costco/BJ's/Sam's. Not for cigars though... my other "hobby". What can I say... Smoking makes me thirsty.
Ha, know what you mean about blending in.  Same deal with me when I had those storage containers.  I could easily move up to the next size without it being noticed.

You need to post a pic of your humidor (since the site allows) so we can all drool and wonder... one of these days.
I did on the Facebook group a while back.  I was cleaning/consolidating so just started snapping pics of everything as it came out.

That would be good if I did the FacySpace, but alas I don't... Scott, what's your wife's password again?
Logged

DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}
Re: 6/4/2014
« Reply #275 on: June 04, 2014, 01:36:05 PM »

[...]

That one never gets old....
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #276 on: June 04, 2014, 01:36:30 PM »

[...]

If someone else digs up the pics there, maybe I'll go through the trouble of resizing for this site.  Problem over there is stuff gets buried with the 10+ posts/pics a day, and it was a couple months ago that I did it.  And I didn't save the pics on my phone.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/4/2014
« Reply #277 on: June 04, 2014, 01:36:35 PM »

Thanks for all the info on the alternative humidors, guys. I already have a couple Coleman 48qt's, and a couple flip top playmate coolers, so that's why I was going that route. They also already blend into the background. ;)
Maduro, that 120qt is a nice cooler. I look at those marine giants every time I go to the Costco/BJ's/Sam's. Not for cigars though... my other "hobby". What can I say... Smoking makes me thirsty.
Ha, know what you mean about blending in.  Same deal with me when I had those storage containers.  I could easily move up to the next size without it being noticed.

You need to post a pic of your humidor (since the site allows) so we can all drool and wonder... one of these days.
I did on the Facebook group a while back.  I was cleaning/consolidating so just started snapping pics of everything as it came out.

You got 'em on Flickr or Shutterfly? You can post with an internet address. That's how I was posting those GFY pics.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #278 on: June 04, 2014, 01:37:40 PM »

[...]

Yeah, I've used photobucket and I have a Shutterfly account.  I just took them and uploaded directly to Facebook, though.

« Reply #279 on: June 04, 2014, 01:40:38 PM »

[...]

Here it is Steve: UCANBLOWME

« Reply #280 on: June 04, 2014, 01:41:56 PM »

Just checked my CI shopping cart... all my 'saves' show out of stock. =(
Can only ride that wave so far
Mine went OoS about a week after the Jam....I've seen guys keep stuff in there a month or more.

I think just keeping it in the cart has been better. I just 'save' the stuff I'm not getting at that point until later. Then put it back into the cart after the purchase... Guess I was still pissed about the PF's and forgot.
Huh?
I wasn't the only one then..... :o

Ah, Fuck me. So, I can't explain this... Your shopping cart is one 'area'. Your saved items are another 'area'... All in your cart, though. LOL!

Just buy the shit and there'll be no problem.
Probably best to just let this one go, Steve.  I think we all 'get' what you're trying to say.  I don't think it matters where you store it.  If they're gonna pull the item, they're gonna pull it.  If it'll last, it'll last in the actual cart or 'saved for later'.

Or like you said, just buy it.
Areas!
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/4/2014
« Reply #281 on: June 04, 2014, 01:42:59 PM »

Yeah, I've used photobucket and I have a Shutterfly account.  I just took them and uploaded directly to Facebook, though.

No problem. Don't want to cause 'a thing'. Just thought it would be neat to see. Going by what I've read, I'm sure it's a very expansive collection.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #282 on: June 04, 2014, 01:45:14 PM »

Yeah, I've used photobucket and I have a Shutterfly account.  I just took them and uploaded directly to Facebook, though.

No problem. Don't want to cause 'a thing'. Just thought it would be neat to see. Going by what I've read, I'm sure it's a very expansive collection.
I'll PM a link to the online inventory at CigarGeeks...
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/4/2014
« Reply #283 on: June 04, 2014, 01:46:23 PM »

[...]

I know. Cheap shot. And it's not even Tuesday, but the cart thing was getting to me. So, really it's your own fault.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #284 on: June 04, 2014, 01:47:06 PM »

Yeah, I've used photobucket and I have a Shutterfly account.  I just took them and uploaded directly to Facebook, though.

No problem. Don't want to cause 'a thing'. Just thought it would be neat to see. Going by what I've read, I'm sure it's a very expansive collection.
I'll PM a link to the online inventory at CigarGeeks...
And sent.