« Reply #180 on: June 04, 2014, 11:00:10 AM »

Took you long enough! Sheesh
There's the man! Long time, no banter.
Logged

DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}
Re: 6/4/2014
« Reply #181 on: June 04, 2014, 11:00:54 AM »

Morning, all.  As Mark pointed out, it's speedo season, gotta put in the time at the gym.
Fucking separators.....mornin' Joe. Gotta say, my speedo days are waaay behind me.
Funny story that I won't be able to make funny in words, 'had to be there', but GFYs...

We were at a birthday cookout at my sister-in-law's uncle's house a couple years back. He has money, nice house on the beach in La Jolla, heated pool on their deck.  They invited our kids and my nephews who were in town for a 'pool party' for my younger nephew.  I figured I wouldn't really want to go in the pool, and that I'd just want to hang with the adults.

Wrong.  As soon as I got there I wanted in, I love the water.  A couple other adults had brought their swimsuits, I was bitter that I hadn't.  Hey, no problem, says my "uncle" (for the sake of keeping it short, his relationship really doesn't matter), you can borrow one of mine.  Normally not a huge fan of that idea but whatever, who cares, I just want in the pool.

Well, my uncle is gay, and all his swimsuits were... small.  Called my wife in to ask what to do, because I couldn't just run back out there and say no thanks, your suits are "too gay" for me.  She just left, laughing hysterically.  I pounded the beer I was working on and said fuck it.
\\\\Haha! Nice. What the hell, right?

« Reply #182 on: June 04, 2014, 11:02:32 AM »

[...]

Amazing.

« Reply #183 on: June 04, 2014, 11:03:07 AM »

That's it, I'm just taking the separators out now after I put them in. I can't NOT do it.
Logged

Geo

  • Founding Member
  • Newbie Status
  • What is this place?
Re: 6/4/2014
« Reply #184 on: June 04, 2014, 11:03:56 AM »

Woof WOOF! Mornin' gents! Nice spread ya got here Tony. Serious echo over at Joes.
GEORGE!!! Glad you can make it.
Tony, this is great...job well done, man
Hello Geo, long time...
Hey, Fred...has been a long time...figured launch of the new site was perfect time to start bantering again...
Great! hope you stick around. maybe we can do some trading.
Yeah, I remember that trade 7 Cubao for 7 diesels ...it was a wash for me, I didn't end up caring for either cigar...you were right on the diesel IMHO, haven't had one since...
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 6/4/2014
« Reply #185 on: June 04, 2014, 11:07:14 AM »

Took you long enough! Sheesh
Good morning Geo, welcome back!
Logged

DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}
Re: 6/4/2014
« Reply #186 on: June 04, 2014, 11:09:28 AM »

That's it, I'm just taking the separators out now after I put them in. I can't NOT do it.
Thats what I've been doing.....hence my earlier comment. Mornin' Dave!

« Reply #187 on: June 04, 2014, 11:12:42 AM »

That's it, I'm just taking the separators out now after I put them in. I can't NOT do it.
Thats what I've been doing.....hence my earlier comment. Mornin' Dave!
It's so ingrained I don't even realize I'm doing it.
Logged

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #188 on: June 04, 2014, 11:13:16 AM »

Woof WOOF! Mornin' gents! Nice spread ya got here Tony. Serious echo over at Joes.
GEORGE!!! Glad you can make it.
Tony, this is great...job well done, man
Hello Geo, long time...
Hey, Fred...has been a long time...figured launch of the new site was perfect time to start bantering again...
Great! hope you stick around. maybe we can do some trading.
Yeah, I remember that trade 7 Cubao for 7 diesels ...it was a wash for me, I didn't end up caring for either cigar...you were right on the diesel IMHO, haven't had one since...
Good memory. I wouldn't have a clue of what it was if you asked me.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/4/2014
« Reply #189 on: June 04, 2014, 11:14:04 AM »

Took you long enough! Sheesh
Good morning Geo, welcome back!

Hi Geo. How the hell are ya?
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/4/2014
« Reply #190 on: June 04, 2014, 11:16:28 AM »

That's it, I'm just taking the separators out now after I put them in. I can't NOT do it.
Thats what I've been doing.....hence my earlier comment. Mornin' Dave!
It's so ingrained I don't even realize I'm doing it.

Separation anxiety... There's no cure, just gotta take it one day at a time. ;)

« Reply #191 on: June 04, 2014, 11:18:05 AM »

That's it, I'm just taking the separators out now after I put them in. I can't NOT do it.
Thats what I've been doing.....hence my earlier comment. Mornin' Dave!
It's so ingrained I don't even realize I'm doing it.
I have to concentrate to spell "shit, bastard and bitch"
Logged

glassken

« Reply #192 on: June 04, 2014, 11:18:49 AM »

That's it, I'm just taking the separators out now after I put them in. I can't NOT do it.
Dave, I have been putting them in almost every post--then I notice them and take them out!
Logged

DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}
Re: 6/4/2014
« Reply #193 on: June 04, 2014, 11:19:15 AM »

That's it, I'm just taking the separators out now after I put them in. I can't NOT do it.
Thats what I've been doing.....hence my earlier comment. Mornin' Dave!
It's so ingrained I don't even realize I'm doing it.
I have to concentrate to spell "shit, bastard and bitch"
Damn, we were all trained well....
Logged

Geo

  • Founding Member
  • Newbie Status
  • What is this place?
Re: 6/4/2014
« Reply #194 on: June 04, 2014, 11:21:47 AM »

Took you long enough! Sheesh
There's the man! Long time, no banter.
Hey Big Dave, you ain't kiddin' more than a year, maybe going on two