BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/4/2014
« Reply #150 on: June 04, 2014, 10:36:58 AM »

Cigar Place Warehouse Wed deals - http://alturl.com/tbzu9
V #4's for $78.36/box
What code did you use? I tried seriev, but it only gave 20% off.
wc307
La Traviata Ninfas for $82/box of (50)

Looks like a great deal here... Although, I still haven't tried one yet... Could be a great 'go to' 30-40 min smoke for $1.64 ea. Hmmm.

What say you, Joe?
I mentioned it because I believe Joe is a fan of those

Yes. He was the first to mention these to me, but I was hesitant over the vitola. Some of the small cigars can be just as good, but then again, some can burn too hot and really suck. =)
Logged

DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}
Re: 6/4/2014
« Reply #151 on: June 04, 2014, 10:37:07 AM »

Good morning, gentlemen.

Mornin', Dusty. What's your deal of the day so far? GolfinDave and Fishy found a couple nice ones... with a coupon no less.

Got an email from from Cigarbid.com. The Naplams are falling again @ 29/10.

http://www.cigarbid.com/Auction/Lot/1770297/601-Serie-La-Bomba-Napalm-10-Cigars/
Got that same email, good deal......other than that, not much. I'm just not looking that hard right now. I would have hit those AF Anejo 46's yesterday tho, top of my list, if I were in a buying mood.

« Reply #152 on: June 04, 2014, 10:37:57 AM »

Morning men.  Looks like it's safe to have avi's on again.
Hello Mark.  How's the weight loss going for you?  I've been like a yo-yo all year.

Still at 10 - 12 lbs over my low at the end of the contest.  I'll drop a few, then fall off the wagon, usually while traveling.  And now it's speedo season, too.  Sheesh!
Same here -speedo.  Although I was wearing one at CF.  True story.
Logged

Geo

  • Founding Member
  • Newbie Status
  • What is this place?
Re: 6/4/2014
« Reply #153 on: June 04, 2014, 10:37:58 AM »

Woof WOOF! Mornin' gents! Nice spread ya got here Tony. Serious echo over at Joes.
GEORGE!!! Glad you can make it.
Tony, this is great...job well done, man

« Reply #154 on: June 04, 2014, 10:39:43 AM »

Morning men.  Looks like it's safe to have avi's on again.
Hello Mark.  How's the weight loss going for you?  I've been like a yo-yo all year.

Still at 10 - 12 lbs over my low at the end of the contest.  I'll drop a few, then fall off the wagon, usually while traveling.  And now it's speedo season, too.  Sheesh!
When is it NOT speedo season? Holla!
Logged

DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}
Re: 6/4/2014
« Reply #155 on: June 04, 2014, 10:40:33 AM »

Morning men.  Looks like it's safe to have avi's on again.
Hello Mark.  How's the weight loss going for you?  I've been like a yo-yo all year.

Still at 10 - 12 lbs over my low at the end of the contest.  I'll drop a few, then fall off the wagon, usually while traveling.  And now it's speedo season, too.  Sheesh!
Same here -speedo.  Although I was wearing one at CF.  True story.
:o
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/4/2014
« Reply #156 on: June 04, 2014, 10:41:19 AM »

Cigar Place Warehouse Wed deals - http://alturl.com/tbzu9
V #4's for $78.36/box
What code did you use? I tried seriev, but it only gave 20% off.
wc307
La Traviata Ninfas for $82/box of (50)

Looks like a great deal here... Although, I still haven't tried one yet... Could be a great 'go to' 30-40 min smoke for $1.64 ea. Hmmm.

What say you, Joe?
I mentioned it because I believe Joe is a fan of those
Quite a few of us love that little smoke. And that is a good price. I'll check the VIP pricing at Atlantic Cigars to compare.

I'd appreciate it. Only thing is the 7.50 shipping to get em here... I'm spoiled with free shipping. heh

« Reply #157 on: June 04, 2014, 10:42:04 AM »

Cigar Place Warehouse Wed deals - http://alturl.com/tbzu9
V #4's for $78.36/box
What code did you use? I tried seriev, but it only gave 20% off.
wc307
La Traviata Ninfas for $82/box of (50)

Looks like a great deal here... Although, I still haven't tried one yet... Could be a great 'go to' 30-40 min smoke for $1.64 ea. Hmmm.

What say you, Joe?
I mentioned it because I believe Joe is a fan of those

Yes. He was the first to mention these to me, but I was hesitant over the vitola. Some of the small cigars can be just as good, but then again, some can burn too hot and really suck. =)
Joe has always been right-on with his assessment of small cigars imo, we definitely have similar tastes so that helps but he knows his small vitolas for sure
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #158 on: June 04, 2014, 10:42:06 AM »

Cigar Place Warehouse Wed deals - http://alturl.com/tbzu9
V #4's for $78.36/box
What code did you use? I tried seriev, but it only gave 20% off.
wc307
La Traviata Ninfas for $82/box of (50)

Looks like a great deal here... Although, I still haven't tried one yet... Could be a great 'go to' 30-40 min smoke for $1.64 ea. Hmmm.

What say you, Joe?
I mentioned it because I believe Joe is a fan of those

Yes. He was the first to mention these to me, but I was hesitant over the vitola. Some of the small cigars can be just as good, but then again, some can burn too hot and really suck. =)

I really like the LT Ninfas, pretty big flavors from a tiny cigar.  Definitely a 'go to' quick smoke for me.

The one petite corona that jumps out at me as not being anywhere near as good as the larger vitolas is the Tatuaje Havana VI 'verocu' or whatever their 4x40(ish) is called in that size.
Logged

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #159 on: June 04, 2014, 10:42:21 AM »

Sheesh!
Even the shiny new site isn't immune to the sheesh.
Well, since I can't drink coffee today, I will have a bottle of water with my first cigar. I appreciate whomever sent this cigar to me. I'm guessing Fred-Bob? Leccia Black:
Mornin Ken, Was not I, Haven't tried the blacks yet.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #160 on: June 04, 2014, 10:43:11 AM »

Cigar Place Warehouse Wed deals - http://alturl.com/tbzu9
V #4's for $78.36/box
What code did you use? I tried seriev, but it only gave 20% off.
wc307
La Traviata Ninfas for $82/box of (50)

Looks like a great deal here... Although, I still haven't tried one yet... Could be a great 'go to' 30-40 min smoke for $1.64 ea. Hmmm.

What say you, Joe?
I mentioned it because I believe Joe is a fan of those
Quite a few of us love that little smoke. And that is a good price. I'll check the VIP pricing at Atlantic Cigars to compare.

I'd appreciate it. Only thing is the 7.50 shipping to get em here... I'm spoiled with free shipping. heh

If you're in a gambling mood, a lot of times their warehouse clearance deals are valid for a little while, so you could try waiting for them to offer early bird free shipping.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #161 on: June 04, 2014, 10:44:10 AM »

Good morning, gentlemen.

Mornin', Dusty. What's your deal of the day so far? GolfinDave and Fishy found a couple nice ones... with a coupon no less.

Got an email from from Cigarbid.com. The Naplams are falling again @ 29/10.

http://www.cigarbid.com/Auction/Lot/1770297/601-Serie-La-Bomba-Napalm-10-Cigars/
Got that same email, good deal......other than that, not much. I'm just not looking that hard right now. I would have hit those AF Anejo 46's yesterday tho, top of my list, if I were in a buying mood.

I also can't motivate myself to make a purchase.  Lots of great deals... Tat Blacks, the Anejos, V #4s.  I'll take one of each... if someone else is buyin'.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #162 on: June 04, 2014, 10:45:14 AM »

Morning, all.  As Mark pointed out, it's speedo season, gotta put in the time at the gym.
Logged

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #163 on: June 04, 2014, 10:45:46 AM »

Woof WOOF! Mornin' gents! Nice spread ya got here Tony. Serious echo over at Joes.
GEORGE!!! Glad you can make it.
Tony, this is great...job well done, man
Hello Geo, long time...

« Reply #164 on: June 04, 2014, 10:47:32 AM »

Morning, all.  As Mark pointed out, it's speedo season, gotta put in the time at the gym.
Good morning, Joe.  Workaference heading this way.  Hold down the fort.