« Reply #90 on: June 04, 2014, 08:41:10 AM »

good morning gents
Morning Tommy!
Hi Scott.
How's the baseball team doing?
Does your wife have issues with the coach?
Team is doing great, 8 year old boys pitching to each other for the first time this year. It's the coaches who are driven to drink
Good times.  We used to schedule coach's meetings at the local watering holes.
Unfortunately I don't have like-minded coaching peers

« Reply #91 on: June 04, 2014, 08:41:25 AM »

Cannonfodder just posted over there, remarked how slow the banter was today. I'm not sure I should post Tony's site over there
He knows about it, he's a member here, too.
Alright, why do you have to have an attitude about it?

See my point?
Maybe you have the attitude, since you lost your full fucking hard-on member status?
At least I had full fucking hard-on membership you selfish son of a bitch!
/////Bah, you got me!
~~~ Nice separators!!! Jackass!
Blast!

« Reply #92 on: June 04, 2014, 08:42:22 AM »

Cigar Place Warehouse Wed deals - http://alturl.com/tbzu9

« Reply #93 on: June 04, 2014, 08:47:50 AM »

Cigar Place Warehouse Wed deals - http://alturl.com/tbzu9
V #4's for $78.36/box

« Reply #94 on: June 04, 2014, 08:50:21 AM »

Cigar Place Warehouse Wed deals - http://alturl.com/tbzu9
V #4's for $78.36/box
What code did you use? I tried seriev, but it only gave 20% off.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 6/4/2014
« Reply #95 on: June 04, 2014, 08:51:30 AM »

and do some pw'ing
26 or so posts since midnight at the CI banter! It's on life support now.
Morning Ken. They're not going to take this lying down, it's a matter of time before they find out who's responsible for this pirate-radio banter
Personally, I think they'll be happy they can finally shut it down. All it's used for it to bitch about their deals, covertly (and sometimes not so covertly) send people to other sites and to talk about everything except cigars. They'll probably all fire up something special when they can finally turn it off. Haha.
I was thinking the same thing, a sigh of relief for them not to have to deal with it at all.

« Reply #96 on: June 04, 2014, 08:52:15 AM »

Cigar Place Warehouse Wed deals - http://alturl.com/tbzu9
V #4's for $78.36/box
What code did you use? I tried seriev, but it only gave 20% off.
wc307

« Reply #97 on: June 04, 2014, 08:52:36 AM »

Well, I've got to hand it to you Tony. You've effectively hijacked the CI Banter and in the process proven that we're a bunch of mindless minions
Don't think the second part needed much proving.
And I wonder if they are monitoring the banter enough over there to notice that suddenly there's been a huge drop-off in posting.
I doubt it.  It shouldn't affect their sales.  THAT they would notice.
Good morning Tony.
I'm honored, Tom.  Feel like you've been posting more recently.  Nice to see you.  Although I'm sure you're here for the avatars.   ;)

« Reply #98 on: June 04, 2014, 08:52:53 AM »

Cigar Place Warehouse Wed deals - http://alturl.com/tbzu9
V #4's for $78.36/box
What code did you use? I tried seriev, but it only gave 20% off.
wc307
La Traviata Ninfas for $82/box of (50)
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 6/4/2014
« Reply #99 on: June 04, 2014, 08:53:24 AM »

and do some pw'ing
26 or so posts since midnight at the CI banter! It's on life support now.
Morning Ken. They're not going to take this lying down, it's a matter of time before they find out who's responsible for this pirate-radio banter
Personally, I think they'll be happy they can finally shut it down. All it's used for it to bitch about their deals, covertly (and sometimes not so covertly) send people to other sites and to talk about everything except cigars. They'll probably all fire up something special when they can finally turn it off. Haha.
I was thinking the same thing, a sigh of relief for them not to have to deal with it at all.
we should start a lottery to see how many days before they do pull the plug. Tony can award a million post credits to the winner.

« Reply #100 on: June 04, 2014, 08:54:46 AM »

Cigar Place Warehouse Wed deals - http://alturl.com/tbzu9
V #4's for $78.36/box
What code did you use? I tried seriev, but it only gave 20% off.
wc307
Good lookin' out. That's a great price for those.

« Reply #101 on: June 04, 2014, 08:56:41 AM »

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/cigars/82277/my-father-and-friends-super-sampler/#p-156022 ~~~ Not a bad deal and you can use "SAVE" for another 20% off. 16 cigars for $48 free ship
That's a solid sampler. Morning Scott, Tony.
And the temptation strikes early today...  Morning Tony & Scott

Yep, couldn't resist when you put it that way.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #102 on: June 04, 2014, 08:57:54 AM »

Cigar Place Warehouse Wed deals - http://alturl.com/tbzu9
V #4's for $78.36/box
What code did you use? I tried seriev, but it only gave 20% off.
wc307
Lowest price ever on those. Thinking about it. Off to the gym, see ya all later.
Logged

TRO

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #103 on: June 04, 2014, 08:58:02 AM »

Well, I've got to hand it to you Tony. You've effectively hijacked the CI Banter and in the process proven that we're a bunch of mindless minions
Don't think the second part needed much proving.
And I wonder if they are monitoring the banter enough over there to notice that suddenly there's been a huge drop-off in posting.
I doubt it.  It shouldn't affect their sales.  THAT they would notice.
Good morning Tony.
I'm honored, Tom.  Feel like you've been posting more recently.  Nice to see you.  Although I'm sure you're here for the avatars.   ;)
Good to see that my wife is not the only one that noticed that I am goofing off at work more.

« Reply #104 on: June 04, 2014, 08:59:58 AM »

and do some pw'ing
26 or so posts since midnight at the CI banter! It's on life support now.
Morning Ken. They're not going to take this lying down, it's a matter of time before they find out who's responsible for this pirate-radio banter
Personally, I think they'll be happy they can finally shut it down. All it's used for it to bitch about their deals, covertly (and sometimes not so covertly) send people to other sites and to talk about everything except cigars. They'll probably all fire up something special when they can finally turn it off. Haha.
I was thinking the same thing, a sigh of relief for them not to have to deal with it at all.
we should start a lottery to see how many days before they do pull the plug. Tony can award a million post credits to the winner.
Watch what you wish for, that gets you big swinging purple dinger honors, or some shit like that