Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 39

« Reply #45 on: June 04, 2014, 07:40:34 AM »

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/cigars/82277/my-father-and-friends-super-sampler/#p-156022 ~~~ Not a bad deal and you can use "SAVE" for another 20% off. 16 cigars for $48 free ship
That's a solid sampler. Morning Scott, Tony.
And the temptation strikes early today...  Morning Tony & Scott
Good morning Pat & Chip. Chip still pulling double duty I see

« Reply #46 on: June 04, 2014, 07:42:00 AM »

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/cigars/82277/my-father-and-friends-super-sampler/#p-156022 ~~~ Not a bad deal and you can use "SAVE" for another 20% off. 16 cigars for $48 free ship
That's a solid sampler. Morning Scott, Tony.
Pretty darned tempting, I've never had the Baez but the rest are really good. I like the La Reloba Sumatra a lot also

« Reply #47 on: June 04, 2014, 07:43:10 AM »

Good morning, guys.  Another day, another nickel.
Morning Tony!
Hey Scott.  Have you given any thought to that herf next week?  Trying to figure out what date works best.

« Reply #48 on: June 04, 2014, 07:44:32 AM »

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/cigars/82277/my-father-and-friends-super-sampler/#p-156022 ~~~ Not a bad deal and you can use "SAVE" for another 20% off. 16 cigars for $48 free ship
That's a solid sampler. Morning Scott, Tony.
Hi LTG and Pat.  What's shakin'?
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 6/4/2014
« Reply #49 on: June 04, 2014, 07:46:50 AM »

Good morning, guys.  Another day, another nickel.
Good morning Scott, Tony and Pat.

« Reply #50 on: June 04, 2014, 07:48:02 AM »

Good morning, guys.  Another day, another nickel.
Morning Tony!
Hey Scott.  Have you given any thought to that herf next week?  Trying to figure out what date works best.
I really haven't but need to. My issue at the moment is my son's baseball (I'm coach). We have scheduled games but with rain-outs and make-ups it may be a bit of a moving target for me next week

« Reply #51 on: June 04, 2014, 07:48:20 AM »

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/cigars/82277/my-father-and-friends-super-sampler/#p-156022 ~~~ Not a bad deal and you can use "SAVE" for another 20% off. 16 cigars for $48 free ship
That's a solid sampler. Morning Scott, Tony.
Hi LTG and Pat.  What's shakin'?
Not much here, just looking forward to my day off tomorrow. Not that I have anything going on, but at least I can sleep in.
Logged

Fitzy

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #52 on: June 04, 2014, 07:57:11 AM »

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/cigars/82277/my-father-and-friends-super-sampler/#p-156022 ~~~ Not a bad deal and you can use "SAVE" for another 20% off. 16 cigars for $48 free ship
That's a solid sampler. Morning Scott, Tony.
Hi LTG and Pat.  What's shakin'?
YES!!!  Can log in from work! Now lets hope IT isn't monitoring web activity...
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 6/4/2014
« Reply #53 on: June 04, 2014, 07:58:42 AM »

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/cigars/82277/my-father-and-friends-super-sampler/#p-156022 ~~~ Not a bad deal and you can use "SAVE" for another 20% off. 16 cigars for $48 free ship
That's a solid sampler. Morning Scott, Tony.
Hi LTG and Pat.  What's shakin'?
Not much here, just looking forward to my day off tomorrow. Not that I have anything going on, but at least I can sleep in.
Same here, Wed always seem to drag by.

« Reply #54 on: June 04, 2014, 08:02:05 AM »

Well, I've got to hand it to you Tony. You've effectively hijacked the CI Banter and in the process proven that we're a bunch of mindless minions

« Reply #55 on: June 04, 2014, 08:02:25 AM »

Well, I've got to hand it to you Tony. You've effectively hijacked the CI Banter and in the process proven that we're a bunch of mindless minions
Don't think the second part needed much proving.

« Reply #56 on: June 04, 2014, 08:03:06 AM »

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/cigars/82277/my-father-and-friends-super-sampler/#p-156022 ~~~ Not a bad deal and you can use "SAVE" for another 20% off. 16 cigars for $48 free ship
That's a solid sampler. Morning Scott, Tony.
Hi LTG and Pat.  What's shakin'?
Not much here, just looking forward to my day off tomorrow. Not that I have anything going on, but at least I can sleep in.
Same here, Wed always seem to drag by.
No doubt. Used to be REAL bad on my old schedule that had me here 7:30-6 on Wednesdays. That's enough to drive a crazy man nuts.

« Reply #57 on: June 04, 2014, 08:04:05 AM »

Well, I've got to hand it to you Tony. You've effectively hijacked the CI Banter and in the process proven that we're a bunch of mindless minions
Don't think the second part needed much proving.
And I wonder if they are monitoring the banter enough over there to notice that suddenly there's been a huge drop-off in posting.
Logged

Fitzy

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #58 on: June 04, 2014, 08:06:38 AM »

Well, I've got to hand it to you Tony. You've effectively hijacked the CI Banter and in the process proven that we're a bunch of mindless minions
Don't think the second part needed much proving.
And I wonder if they are monitoring the banter enough over there to notice that suddenly there's been a huge drop-off in posting.
I was trying to figure out where everyone went when we only had 8 pages by 7 pm!

« Reply #59 on: June 04, 2014, 08:13:09 AM »

Well, I've got to hand it to you Tony. You've effectively hijacked the CI Banter and in the process proven that we're a bunch of mindless minions
Don't think the second part needed much proving.
And I wonder if they are monitoring the banter enough over there to notice that suddenly there's been a huge drop-off in posting.
I was thinking the very same thing. You'd think that IF they were monitoring it they would certainly have to notice the decline. The entire banter has moved here in a 4 day span
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 39