Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7

Morning, Daves.

good morning Dave, and Dave, and Dave, and Sly who probably slid back in bed.
nice moon this morning.
Chillin' Moose Too and coffee here.
54° may hit mid 70's.

good morning Dave, and Dave, and Dave, and Sly who probably slid back in bed.
nice moon this morning.
Chillin' Moose Too and coffee here.
54° may hit mid 70's.
30 here when I woke up this morning, getting up to 59 today. Much better than last year, when we were suffering through our first big snow storm of the year. No complaints this year.

Morning Dave and Dean.

You sleeping slackers are missing another beautiful super moon this morning.
Saw it, looking big and beautiful. (TNWSS)

Morning Daves and Dean.

Must be two-turd-Tuesday at the Sister, no 3rd offering this morning.
Really.  How much IT effort does it take to get a third one put up, or at least mention that one is missing?
They're busy running the jam next door.  ::)

Must be two-turd-Tuesday at the Sister, no 3rd offering this morning.
Really.  How much IT effort does it take to get a third one put up, or at least mention that one is missing?
They're busy running the jam next door.  ::)
Well, walking the jam maybe...

Must be two-turd-Tuesday at the Sister, no 3rd offering this morning.
Really.  How much IT effort does it take to get a third one put up, or at least mention that one is missing?
They're busy running the jam next door.  ::)
Well, walking the jam maybe...
And even that may be generous.

Must be two-turd-Tuesday at the Sister, no 3rd offering this morning.
Really.  How much IT effort does it take to get a third one put up, or at least mention that one is missing?
They're busy running the jam next door.  ::)
Well, walking the jam maybe...
And even that may be generous.
I'mn a glass half full kinda guy.   ;)

Must be two-turd-Tuesday at the Sister, no 3rd offering this morning.
Really.  How much IT effort does it take to get a third one put up, or at least mention that one is missing?
They're busy running the jam next door.  ::)
Well, walking the jam maybe...
And even that may be generous.
I'mn a glass half full kinda guy.   ;)
Only because Joisey has taken the other half of the glass in taxes.

November 15 is...........Clean Out Your Refrigerator Day

Although it has been rumored that Clean Your Refrigerator Day was started by the Whirlpool Corporation, the origin of this event is lost in the mists of time. The day is a great reminder though, that, to function effectively, our kitchen appliances should be cleaned out once in a while.
I did that last night. I must be a little off.

November 15 is...........Clean Out Your Refrigerator Day

Although it has been rumored that Clean Your Refrigerator Day was started by the Whirlpool Corporation, the origin of this event is lost in the mists of time. The day is a great reminder though, that, to function effectively, our kitchen appliances should be cleaned out once in a while.
I did that last night. I must be a little off.
Dang, Mayor Mom, you really are working your way through the chore list if you've reached cleaning out the refrigerator.

Must be two-turd-Tuesday at the Sister, no 3rd offering this morning.
Really.  How much IT effort does it take to get a third one put up, or at least mention that one is missing?
They're busy running the jam next door.  ::)
Well, walking the jam maybe...
And even that may be generous.
I'mn a glass half full kinda guy.   ;)
Only because Joisey has taken the other half of the glass in taxes.
But he doesn't have to pump his own gas, which is nice.  God do I hate pumping my own gas, what a PITA, and so f'kn dangerous.  Sure wish Texas was more like New Jersey.

Good morning, fellas. Last day to study and feeling a bit overwhelmed this morning. A lot of material to get through but I have a plan to get it done. Fortunately for you all, that plan doesn't include bantering.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7