Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7

November 15 is...........Clean Out Your Refrigerator Day

Although it has been rumored that Clean Your Refrigerator Day was started by the Whirlpool Corporation, the origin of this event is lost in the mists of time. The day is a great reminder though, that, to function effectively, our kitchen appliances should be cleaned out once in a while.
I did that last night. I must be a little off.
Dang, Mayor Mom, you really are working your way through the chore list if you've reached cleaning out the refrigerator.
It was a combination of procrastinating and garbage night.

Good morning, fellas. Last day to study and feeling a bit overwhelmed this morning. A lot of material to get through but I have a plan to get it done. Fortunately for you all, that plan doesn't include bantering.
It should, you need to build in those breaks.

Must be two-turd-Tuesday at the Sister, no 3rd offering this morning.
Really.  How much IT effort does it take to get a third one put up, or at least mention that one is missing?
They're busy running the jam next door.  ::)
Well, walking the jam maybe...
And even that may be generous.
I'mn a glass half full kinda guy.   ;)
Only because Joisey has taken the other half of the glass in taxes.
And the best is yet to come!
http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/nation-now/2016/11/14/new-jersey-credit-ratings/93820866/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Groundhog Day at the Page....PDR's again.

Groundhog Day at the Page....PDR's again.
Groundhog Day here as well, lull again

Groundhog Day at the Page....PDR's again.
Groundhog Day here as well, lull again
But an exciting jam is currently running. You never know what sort of crazy deals those bastards will come up with!

Groundhog Day at the Page....PDR's again.
Groundhog Day here as well, lull again
But an exciting jam is currently running. You never know what sort of crazy deals those bastards will come up with!
The Jam is so antiquated at this point...and the deals suck

Groundhog Day at the Page....PDR's again.
Groundhog Day here as well, lull again
But an exciting jam is currently running. You never know what sort of crazy deals those bastards will come up with!
The Jam is so antiquated at this point...and the deals suck
You need to adopt Dave's glass half-full approach.  ;D

Groundhog Day at the Page....PDR's again.
Groundhog Day here as well, lull again
But an exciting jam is currently running. You never know what sort of crazy deals those bastards will come up with!
The Jam is so antiquated at this point...and the deals suck
You need to adopt Dave's glass half-full approach.  ;D
Indeed.  We need TxDave to drop in and give us a dose of his positive attitude.

Groundhog Day at the Page....PDR's again.
Groundhog Day here as well, lull again
But an exciting jam is currently running. You never know what sort of crazy deals those bastards will come up with!
The Jam is so antiquated at this point...and the deals suck
You need to adopt Dave's glass half-full approach.  ;D
Indeed.  We need TxDave to drop in and give us a dose of his positive attitude.
He's probably gone out for another cup of coffee.

Groundhog Day at the Page....PDR's again.
Groundhog Day here as well, lull again
But an exciting jam is currently running. You never know what sort of crazy deals those bastards will come up with!
The Jam is so antiquated at this point...and the deals suck
You need to adopt Dave's glass half-full approach.  ;D
Indeed.  We need TxDave to drop in and give us a dose of his positive attitude.
He's probably gone out for another cup of coffee.
Just think of all the cigar money he's wasting on those $6 D cups of coffee.

damn! was on hold with Social Security office for over an hour and then disconnected after a lady asked how she could help. WTF!!!

Groundhog Day at the Page....PDR's again.
Groundhog Day here as well, lull again
But an exciting jam is currently running. You never know what sort of crazy deals those bastards will come up with!
The Jam is so antiquated at this point...and the deals suck
Padilla La Terraza Connecticut?  Sucks?   ??? :o ;) :-X

Groundhog Day at the Page....PDR's again.
Groundhog Day here as well, lull again
But an exciting jam is currently running. You never know what sort of crazy deals those bastards will come up with!
The Jam is so antiquated at this point...and the deals suck
Padilla La Terraza Connecticut?  Sucks?   ??? :o ;) :-X
And now more PDR's.

damn! was on hold with Social Security office for over an hour and then disconnected after a lady asked how she could help. WTF!!!
Gubmint!
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7