Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12

Johnny

Evening Johnny, you doing ok these days?
How you doing Dave,I was just about to leave for a bit, I'm doing fairly well here, we need to get together again at the Tobacco Haus before you move out of State.

suppose to get down to 47° by the time I wake up tomorrow. I may need to get a bed warmer.

Evening Johnny, you doing ok these days?
How you doing Dave,I was just about to leave for a bit, I'm doing fairly well here, we need to get together again at the Tobacco Haus before you move out of State.
We will sure do that, I will not likely be moving before late next summer.

suppose to get down to 47° by the time I wake up tomorrow. I may need to get a bed warmer.
Might better just do that, don't need to get frost bite

I'm getting calls on my cell from am unknown number while I'm ears deep in my studying. I don't answer but eventually I receive a text. It's the Indian consultant who took my job and now he's calling to help him with an issue. IS HE OUT OF HIS GD MIND? I'll just keep ignoring the calls. Sheesh.
you could always give him wrong information.
Or direct him to a website for his answer, www.gfy.com
Best advice of the day.  Too fukkin' funny.

suppose to get down to 47° by the time I wake up tomorrow. I may need to get a bed warmer.
Don't want Jack Frost nippin' at your…

suppose to get down to 47° by the time I wake up tomorrow. I may need to get a bed warmer.
Don't want Jack Frost nippin' at your…Nub!
You left something off CB but I fixed it

suppose to get down to 47° by the time I wake up tomorrow. I may need to get a bed warmer.
Don't want Jack Frost nippin' at your…Nub!
You left something off CB but I fixed it
gee, thanks Dave ........ and Mike.

suppose to get down to 47° by the time I wake up tomorrow. I may need to get a bed warmer.
Don't want Jack Frost nippin' at your…Nub!
You left something off CB but I fixed it
gee, thanks Dave ........ and Mike.
We are always here to help

I'm tired. going through Madicare Part D plans and prices. what a mess.
help me Donald !!!
I put the warden in charge of all healthcare insurance and Medicare matters.  I don't want anything to do with that mess.
I'm kind of lucky. there are only 7 plans available to me in this area. just comparing premiums, co-pays, deductibles, gap, etc. guess I am officially an old fart now.

you know what happened to me when I let my wife take care if things for me ......... I ENDED UP IN FLORIDA!!!
😃
So you're saying she did the right thing then?

I'm tired. going through Madicare Part D plans and prices. what a mess.
help me Donald !!!
I put the warden in charge of all healthcare insurance and Medicare matters.  I don't want anything to do with that mess.
I'm kind of lucky. there are only 7 plans available to me in this area. just comparing premiums, co-pays, deductibles, gap, etc. guess I am officially an old fart now.

you know what happened to me when I let my wife take care if things for me ......... I ENDED UP IN FLORIDA!!!
😃
So you're saying she did the right thing then?
if she didn't fuck me over I probably wouldn't have come here when I did, although the weather in NY would have forced me here.

I'm tired. going through Madicare Part D plans and prices. what a mess.
help me Donald !!!
I put the warden in charge of all healthcare insurance and Medicare matters.  I don't want anything to do with that mess.
I'm kind of lucky. there are only 7 plans available to me in this area. just comparing premiums, co-pays, deductibles, gap, etc. guess I am officially an old fart now.

you know what happened to me when I let my wife take care if things for me ......... I ENDED UP IN FLORIDA!!!
😃
So you're saying she did the right thing then?
if she didn't fuck me over I probably wouldn't have come here when I did, although the weather in NY would have forced me here.
So it all worked out for the best!

Have a show I want to watch coming on so I'll catch up with Y'all a little later.
Oh, was Dancing With The Stars on tonight?

Have a show I want to watch coming on so I'll catch up with Y'all a little later.
Oh, was Dancing With The Stars on tonight?
Hehehe.....No spoilers now, Johnny.

I'm tired. going through Madicare Part D plans and prices. what a mess.
help me Donald !!!
I put the warden in charge of all healthcare insurance and Medicare matters.  I don't want anything to do with that mess.
I'm kind of lucky. there are only 7 plans available to me in this area. just comparing premiums, co-pays, deductibles, gap, etc. guess I am officially an old fart now.

you know what happened to me when I let my wife take care if things for me ......... I ENDED UP IN FLORIDA!!!
😃
So you're saying she did the right thing then?
if she didn't fuck me over I probably wouldn't have come here when I did, although the weather in NY would have forced me here.
So it all worked out for the best!
I imagine he could have settled for the lousy NY weather alone convincing him to move, but yeah.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12