Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12

I'm tired. going through Madicare Part D plans and prices. what a mess.
help me Donald !!!
I put the warden in charge of all healthcare insurance and Medicare matters.  I don't want anything to do with that mess.
I'm kind of lucky. there are only 7 plans available to me in this area. just comparing premiums, co-pays, deductibles, gap, etc. guess I am officially an old fart now.

you know what happened to me when I let my wife take care if things for me ......... I ENDED UP IN FLORIDA!!!
😃
Maybe it will work for me too

You and Dad are both official old farts
Hey, I'm an old fart too, older than most of you, with the exception of Dean maybe!

getting old was fun.
being old, not so much.
Yeah but just think of all the memories you have to tell the grand kids!
I hope I live long enough to tell them. got to see them for Father's Day this year. spent a week with my youngest daughter. came back with some great memories.
Logged

Johnny

I'm tired. going through Madicare Part D plans and prices. what a mess.
help me Donald !!!
I put the warden in charge of all healthcare insurance and Medicare matters.  I don't want anything to do with that mess.
I'm kind of lucky. there are only 7 plans available to me in this area. just comparing premiums, co-pays, deductibles, gap, etc. guess I am officially an old fart now.

you know what happened to me when I let my wife take care if things for me ......... I ENDED UP IN FLORIDA!!!
😃
Maybe it will work for me too

You and Dad are both official old farts
Hey, I'm an old fart too, older than most of you, with the exception of Dean maybe!
JOHNNY!!!!
How do Dean, hope all is well with you.
living the good life here Johnny. women, kayaking, beaches, golf, etc. damn site better than NY.
I would think working in a Cotton field would be better than being in NY!

hey RazMan!
Howdo, Deano.  Waiting for the vanpool so I can get out of this damned office.

I'm tired. going through Madicare Part D plans and prices. what a mess.
help me Donald !!!
I put the warden in charge of all healthcare insurance and Medicare matters.  I don't want anything to do with that mess.
I'm kind of lucky. there are only 7 plans available to me in this area. just comparing premiums, co-pays, deductibles, gap, etc. guess I am officially an old fart now.

you know what happened to me when I let my wife take care if things for me ......... I ENDED UP IN FLORIDA!!!
😃
Maybe it will work for me too

You and Dad are both official old farts
Hey, I'm an old fart too, older than most of you, with the exception of Dean maybe!
Hey, Johnny Boy! How the heck are ya?
Evening Brett, just plugging along here and trying to stay out of mischief.
You're trying to stay out and Dean is always getting in...
Logged

Johnny

[...]

My favorite times are when I get to be around my Grand Children.

[...]

Root canal, waterboarding, bullet to the kneecap, IRS audit....there's no shortage of things I'd rather do than live in New York
Logged

Johnny

[...]

I used to get into enough of it in my younger years, so I guess it's time for me be a little laid back now days.

[...]

ANYTHING is better than being in NY.

[...]

agreed.

[...]

it just seems to follow me.
😕
Logged

Johnny

Have a show I want to watch coming on so I'll catch up with Y'all a little later.

Evening Johnny, you doing ok these days?

Super Moon from my front porch

Have a show I want to watch coming on so I'll catch up with Y'all a little later.
okay Johnny. good to see you here.

Super Moon from my front porch
too overcast here to see it.
Logged