Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]

Johnny

Have a show I want to watch coming on so I'll catch up with Y'all a little later.
Oh, was Dancing With The Stars on tonight?
Hehehe.....No spoilers now, Johnny.
Nope, daughter gave me a subscription to Hulu so I watch shows there, don't think I've seen DWTS on there, wouldn't watch it if it was.

suppose to get down to 47° by the time I wake up tomorrow. I may need to get a bed warmer.
Don't want Jack Frost nippin' at your…Nub!
You left something off CB but I fixed it
gee, thanks Dave ........ and Mike.
We are always here to help
Indeed.

Have a show I want to watch coming on so I'll catch up with Y'all a little later.
Oh, was Dancing With The Stars on tonight?
Hehehe.....No spoilers now, Johnny.
Nope, daughter gave me a subscription to Hulu so I watch shows there, don't think I've seen DWTS on there, wouldn't watch it if it was.
Tomcattin' with the Stars?
Logged

Johnny

Have a show I want to watch coming on so I'll catch up with Y'all a little later.
Oh, was Dancing With The Stars on tonight?
Hehehe.....No spoilers now, Johnny.
Nope, daughter gave me a subscription to Hulu so I watch shows there, don't think I've seen DWTS on there, wouldn't watch it if it was.
Tomcattin' with the Stars?
Now that might be worth a try! But I couldn't afford the tip!

Have a show I want to watch coming on so I'll catch up with Y'all a little later.
Oh, was Dancing With The Stars on tonight?
Hehehe.....No spoilers now, Johnny.
Nope, daughter gave me a subscription to Hulu so I watch shows there, don't think I've seen DWTS on there, wouldn't watch it if it was.
I wasn't being serious, Johnny. We all know you were off watching porn.
Logged

Johnny

Have a show I want to watch coming on so I'll catch up with Y'all a little later.
Oh, was Dancing With The Stars on tonight?
Hehehe.....No spoilers now, Johnny.
Nope, daughter gave me a subscription to Hulu so I watch shows there, don't think I've seen DWTS on there, wouldn't watch it if it was.
I wasn't being serious, Johnny. We all know you were off watching porn.
I've been known to peek at them occasionally.

Have a show I want to watch coming on so I'll catch up with Y'all a little later.
Oh, was Dancing With The Stars on tonight?
Hehehe.....No spoilers now, Johnny.
Nope, daughter gave me a subscription to Hulu so I watch shows there, don't think I've seen DWTS on there, wouldn't watch it if it was.
I wasn't being serious, Johnny. We all know you were off watching porn.
I've been known to peek at them occasionally.
Hahaha.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]