CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19]

Author Topic: 12/30/2015  (Read 23000 times)

Threebean

Re: 12/30/2015
« Reply #270 on: December 30, 2015, 10:58:19 PM »

Where's f'n Oy?
Probably icing his foot. Did you see that thing?
Yeah, that was a photo I could have done without.  Second only to his manboobs avi.  Much prefer Travellin'Dave avis.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #271 on: December 30, 2015, 10:59:17 PM »

Can I fill an entire page and push this mofo to 18?  Oy standing by?
I know you can.
Nice, so I'm not a voice crying out in the wilderness.  Evening, Mr. Mayor. Good to know the administration is on hand.
I just got home from my godson's birthday party. Just checking in before packing it in.
Sounds like you've had quite the busy holiday, but in a good way, with family stuff vs work stuff. You off work tomorrow?
I'm done with work for 2015. Family stuff has been fun. Enjoying acting like a tourist too. Looking forward to the Statue of Liberty on Saturday.
Nice.  Have fun.  That's a nice thing the French gave us. And fries.
And kissing, just sayin'.
Of course, can't forget that, though when you're an old fart like me, it's possible.
Yuck, not my wife! It was different when she was 20. Now that's just gross.

Threebean

« Reply #272 on: December 30, 2015, 11:05:02 PM »

Can I fill an entire page and push this mofo to 18?  Oy standing by?
I know you can.
Nice, so I'm not a voice crying out in the wilderness.  Evening, Mr. Mayor. Good to know the administration is on hand.
I just got home from my godson's birthday party. Just checking in before packing it in.
Sounds like you've had quite the busy holiday, but in a good way, with family stuff vs work stuff. You off work tomorrow?
I'm done with work for 2015. Family stuff has been fun. Enjoying acting like a tourist too. Looking forward to the Statue of Liberty on Saturday.
Nice.  Have fun.  That's a nice thing the French gave us. And fries.
And kissing, just sayin'.
Of course, can't forget that, though when you're an old fart like me, it's possible.
Yuck, not my wife! It was different when she was 20. Now that's just gross.
Ha! Have to differ to Dean on that front, as I imagine gettin' some strange rekindles certain urges.  Not too sure I want to ponder that one, either.

Threebean

« Reply #273 on: December 30, 2015, 11:07:34 PM »

Time for me to clock out, Mr. Mayor.  Will leave you to the last flip of 2015.  I don't care what anyone says, nice work.   8)

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #274 on: December 30, 2015, 11:17:38 PM »

Time for me to clock out, Mr. Mayor.  Will leave you to the last flip of 2015.  I don't care what anyone says, nice work.   8)
Thanks, brother. Don't forget to check in tomorrow for a banter surprise.
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19]