Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23]

Beautiful full moon out tonight.  Light breeze, 70 deg, not very Christmasy, but I'll take it!!
Around 60 or so through this weekend.  First year we lived here, had 6 inches of fluffy white snow Christmas Eve.
And how long ago was that?
Back in the last Ice Age.  GFY! Cheapo Bean.

Evening biebs, Dave, and CB.  Room 101 Darma and water.  Yeah, I'm sure that's not how it's spelled, but f'k it.
Evening Bean, boss lady let you out if the $hithouae?
Yeah.  We'll see how long that lasts. Always one small step away from the dog house.
Hell, don't even need to get out of bed some days or even open your mouth.

Beautiful full moon out tonight.  Light breeze, 70 deg, not very Christmasy, but I'll take it!!
Around 60 or so through this weekend.  First year we lived here, had 6 inches of fluffy white snow Christmas Eve.
And how long ago was that?
Back in the last Ice Age.  GFY! Cheapo Bean.
Ha, I was going to say just before Gutenberg printed his bible, but I'll accept your answer.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23]