Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21]

« Reply #300 on: October 28, 2015, 11:32:19 PM »

Time to turn in I would say, have a good one all.
...and a better tomorrow.

« Reply #301 on: October 28, 2015, 11:35:11 PM »

Evening, muchachos.  First chance to sign in today.  Was dealing with mandatory training I have to finish by the end of the month.
Rollover!  Play dead!
I was hoping they'd dispense with the rolled-up newspaper.  But nooooooo....
You oughta be house trained by now.
Oh of course I am!  Mostly.  Kinda.
Evening Raz.  Just razzin' you...
Howdy-do, Mikey. Everyone else go to bed already?
Just about.
Evening, Mr. Mayor.
Been a busy day and the next two weeks will be more of the same.  Pretty much no bantering for me for the next two days, during work hours anyway.  I'll be in a conference.  Then I have another off-site conference next Wednesday, Thursday and Friday too.

« Reply #302 on: October 28, 2015, 11:39:34 PM »

Evening, muchachos.  First chance to sign in today.  Was dealing with mandatory training I have to finish by the end of the month.
Rollover!  Play dead!
I was hoping they'd dispense with the rolled-up newspaper.  But nooooooo....
You oughta be house trained by now.
Oh of course I am!  Mostly.  Kinda.
Evening Raz.  Just razzin' you...
Howdy-do, Mikey. Everyone else go to bed already?
Just about.
Evening, Mr. Mayor.
Been a busy day and the next two weeks will be more of the same.  Pretty much no bantering for me for the next two days, during work hours anyway.  I'll be in a conference.  Then I have another off-site conference next Wednesday, Thursday and Friday too.
Sucks to be us right now.

« Reply #303 on: October 28, 2015, 11:40:23 PM »

Evening, muchachos.  First chance to sign in today.  Was dealing with mandatory training I have to finish by the end of the month.
Rollover!  Play dead!
I was hoping they'd dispense with the rolled-up newspaper.  But nooooooo....
You oughta be house trained by now.
Oh of course I am!  Mostly.  Kinda.
Evening Raz.  Just razzin' you...
Howdy-do, Mikey. Everyone else go to bed already?
Just about.
Evening, Mr. Mayor.
Been a busy day and the next two weeks will be more of the same.  Pretty much no bantering for me for the next two days, during work hours anyway.  I'll be in a conference.  Then I have another off-site conference next Wednesday, Thursday and Friday too.
Just conferrin'...
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21]