Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8

« Reply #75 on: August 02, 2021, 01:44:06 PM »

Dave, was it you that mentioned you had had the San Lotano Small Batch or had bought some?
I recently got some Perdomo Small Batch, if that's what you're thinking of.
I guess it was...

Came across these  and was curious:

https://atlanticcigar.com/san-lotano-small-batch-habano-toro/
(also a maduro and connie offered)
Hadn't even heard of those before. Pretty solid deal, I'm guessing.

« Reply #76 on: August 02, 2021, 01:45:36 PM »

Dave, was it you that mentioned you had had the San Lotano Small Batch or had bought some?
I recently got some Perdomo Small Batch, if that's what you're thinking of.
I guess it was...

Came across these  and was curious:

https://atlanticcigar.com/san-lotano-small-batch-habano-toro/
(also a maduro and connie offered)
I'm guessing possibly San Lotano seconds  or something to that effect that are good enough for them to use the SL name.

« Reply #77 on: August 02, 2021, 01:47:15 PM »

Dave, was it you that mentioned you had had the San Lotano Small Batch or had bought some?
I recently got some Perdomo Small Batch, if that's what you're thinking of.
I guess it was...

Came across these  and was curious:

https://atlanticcigar.com/san-lotano-small-batch-habano-toro/
(also a maduro and connie offered)
I'm guessing possibly San Lotano seconds  or something to that effect that are good enough for them to use the SL name.
For me, $76 for a bundle of 20 toros.

« Reply #78 on: August 02, 2021, 01:54:16 PM »

Dave, was it you that mentioned you had had the San Lotano Small Batch or had bought some?
I recently got some Perdomo Small Batch, if that's what you're thinking of.
I guess it was...

Came across these  and was curious:

https://atlanticcigar.com/san-lotano-small-batch-habano-toro/
(also a maduro and connie offered)
I'm guessing possibly San Lotano seconds  or something to that effect that are good enough for them to use the SL name.
Sounds right. Like when they used to have the AJ seconds at CI. Those were always pretty good.

« Reply #79 on: August 02, 2021, 01:54:41 PM »

Alec Bradley Project 40 Robusto - 10/39.99

« Reply #80 on: August 02, 2021, 02:16:13 PM »

Hazzuh!

« Reply #81 on: August 02, 2021, 02:21:20 PM »

Time for a cigar!

« Reply #82 on: August 02, 2021, 02:22:48 PM »

Got a brown box...CoTM from Cigar Fed.

« Reply #83 on: August 02, 2021, 02:27:11 PM »

Lotus Duet Torch Lighter - Oliva
Only 5 Left
4.89 out of 5
$20.99
total price
SAVE 79%

« Reply #84 on: August 02, 2021, 02:28:10 PM »

Got a brown box...CoTM from Cigar Fed.
(card is identifier for the unbanded cigar)

« Reply #85 on: August 02, 2021, 02:45:18 PM »

Dave, was it you that mentioned you had had the San Lotano Small Batch or had bought some?
I recently got some Perdomo Small Batch, if that's what you're thinking of.
I guess it was...

Came across these  and was curious:

https://atlanticcigar.com/san-lotano-small-batch-habano-toro/
(also a maduro and connie offered)
I'm guessing possibly San Lotano seconds  or something to that effect that are good enough for them to use the SL name.
Sounds right. Like when they used to have the AJ seconds at CI. Those were always pretty good.
Because AJ seconds were better than a lot of firsts....
Put a band on 'em and charge more.

« Reply #86 on: August 02, 2021, 03:03:48 PM »

Well, we got to Page 2. I'm going to go find an event for us all to enjoy during vacation Monday.
Beach day this week?
Definitely. Probably twice.
In fact, I'm here now...

« Reply #87 on: August 02, 2021, 03:48:08 PM »

On to #2.

« Reply #88 on: August 02, 2021, 03:50:20 PM »

Morning, muchachos.
Morning, PageThreeRaz.
The past four days have been brutal.  Work shit.
Work shit's the worst.
13 hour day Saturday.  12 yesterday.  Saturday got overtime, but that's over now.  Sunday was just overwork.  No telling what's going to happen today.
All this OT, we're going to have another gun or guitar in no time!
I actually did a couple hours OT yesterday. That'll either go towards my new clubs, or the new dishwasher, or the ceiling repair I'm having done in the kitchen.
I've been stockpiling a lot of cash for work on the house.  I just have no time and we're getting late into the summer to hire anyone in.

For a while there I felt like a drug dealer.  There was a significant increase in cash flow and I was beginning to run out of places to put it.  I can only put $7K into the IRA every year, I can't put outside money into the work retirement system, and everything out there to invest in is overpriced.  I can't get time off to take a vacation and the warden hates spending money, so no help there.   So the cash just sits.  Given that current economic conditions are screaming inflation, maybe that's the best thing.  Meanwhile, I'm deactivated from the IMT, so the OT gravy train has dropped me off at the station, and it's back to white-collar exempt status and the usual budget I go.

I am going to take a mini-vacation in week of 9/8.  My uncle in Bend has tickets to Dave Matthews, and it's always a party hanging with Gary and his friends.  Maybe he'll guide me to a real estate investment of some sort.
8 or 9 months ago would've been a fantastic time to get into a real estate investment.
Not out here.
Fair enough. Out here, prices have gone from normal to crazy through the roof in the last 9 months or so. I hear it's starting to settle a bit, but man, to have seen this coming at this time last year.
Prices were crazy out here last year.  They went crazier past nine months.  But buying crazy high and selling crazy higher is not my idea of sound practice.

« Reply #89 on: August 02, 2021, 03:51:39 PM »

Well, we got to Page 2. I'm going to go find an event for us all to enjoy during vacation Monday.
Beach day this week?
Definitely. Probably twice.
In fact, I'm here now...

Not enough sexy women in bikinis.  Could you move up or down the beach and try again?
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8