Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

« Reply #45 on: July 27, 2021, 11:27:35 AM »

Good Day AmpedUpRaz.

« Reply #46 on: July 27, 2021, 11:40:04 AM »

Morning Dave, Tony and Rick.
Good morning, ClemsonDave.
Hello Dave. I got busy. At least till early afternoon.

« Reply #47 on: July 27, 2021, 11:40:59 AM »

Sorry Morning Raz. Be back in a bit!

« Reply #48 on: July 27, 2021, 11:46:07 AM »

Looks like the CDC is getting ready to recommend masks indoors for vaccinated people in "delta hotspots".

« Reply #49 on: July 27, 2021, 12:15:36 PM »

Today’s Birthdays:

TV producer Norman Lear is 99.
Actor John Pleshette is 79.
Actor-director Betty Thomas is 74.
Olympic gold medal figure skater Peggy Fleming is 73.
Singer Maureen McGovern is 72.
Rock musician Tris Imboden (formerly with Chicago) is 70.
Actor Roxanne Hart is 67.
Comedian-actor-writer Carol Leifer is 65.
Comedian Bill Engvall is 64.
Jazz singer Karrin Allyson is 59.
Country singer Stacy Dean Campbell is 54.
Rock singer Juliana Hatfield is 54.
Actor Julian McMahon is 53.
Actor Nikolaj Coster-Waldau (NIH’-koh-lye KAH’-stur WAHL’-dah) is 51.
Comedian Maya Rudolph is 49.
Rock musician Abe Cunningham is 48.
Singer-songwriter Pete Yorn is 47.
Former MLB All-Star Alex Rodriguez is 46.
Actor Seamus Dever is 45.
Actor Martha Madison is 44.
Actor Jonathan Rhys (rees) Meyers is 44.
Actor/comedian Heidi Gardner is 38.
Actor Blair Redford is 38.
Actor Taylor Schilling is 37.
MLB All-Star pitcher Max Scherzer is 37.
Singer Cheyenne Kimball is 31.
Golfer Jordan Spieth (speeth) is 28.
Actor Alyvia Alyn Lind is 14.
8!
Not bad at all Tony, and I bet one of them is under 30!

You would be wrong. The youngest one on my list is Max Scherzer. You'd have to go to LTG for any golfers.

« Reply #50 on: July 27, 2021, 12:35:32 PM »

Good Day AmpedUpRaz.
Yeah, it's getting a little silly.  I've got two amps sitting here in the family room, two with the amp tech, one at the rehearsal space, and one at the church.  We won't mention the two sets of powered loudspeakers.

« Reply #51 on: July 27, 2021, 12:38:59 PM »

[...]

Sometimes I wonder if you live under a rock.  I don't even watch golf and I know who Jordan Spieth is.

« Reply #52 on: July 27, 2021, 12:52:34 PM »

[...]

I have only a finite space available in my brain. I mustn't waste it.

Sure, I've heard the name not I wouldn't recognize him if I saw him on the street.

« Reply #53 on: July 27, 2021, 01:26:28 PM »

Hey Tony and Dave. Have your companies told you to come back to the office?

« Reply #54 on: July 27, 2021, 01:29:46 PM »

Hey Tony and Dave. Have your companies told you to come back to the office?
Ours are starting to open back up next month, but we've been told we can stay home until the end of the year if we choose. Which of course, I have chosen to do.

Now, this was before today when it looks like indoor masks might be coming back, so who knows? Previously, they said we wouldn't be coming back if masks were required, so I'm not sure what the plan is. I'm sure lots of people there are scrambling today to prepare for a lot of different possibilities. But I know I'll be comfy in my basement until January, at least.

« Reply #55 on: July 27, 2021, 01:47:09 PM »

Hey Tony and Dave. Have your companies told you to come back to the office?
I'm looking at October 1st but even then I don't have to go in 5 days a week.

« Reply #56 on: July 27, 2021, 01:54:25 PM »

Hey Tony and Dave. Have your companies told you to come back to the office?
I'm looking at October 1st but even then I don't have to go in 5 days a week.
We were already at 2 days WFH before all this started, so I don't expect that to change. Unless they offer us an extra day, but I don't think 5 days at home will be an option. Even though that would be nice.

« Reply #57 on: July 27, 2021, 02:13:16 PM »

Since we're talking a lot about the Olympics these days:

https://youtu.be/MqDXVa2cbsw

« Reply #58 on: July 27, 2021, 02:13:27 PM »

And with that, I bid you hazzuh!

« Reply #59 on: July 27, 2021, 02:22:55 PM »

And with that, I bid you hazzuh!
Dang. I just started eating my lunch. Sheesh on this Tuesday.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5