Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7

« Reply #60 on: July 22, 2021, 01:57:37 PM »

Morning Mr. Raz.  Not until page 3 today, sleeping in?
I did, actually.  A little.  Was up late working on music.
Are you writing a rock opera?

Edit: Could there be a Tony character?
When I write a rock opera, I'll make sure to have a wisecracking, cigar smoking character who cooks.

Hmm...a rock opera called "The Big Herf" that takes place on a golf course?
I love how well it's coming together.
We can call it simply Tony....by the Who, What, Where's.
Or Mr. Mayor, Superstar....

Maybe Bantrophenia
I have a feeling any of these ideas will come with a cease and desist from Mr. Townshend.

« Reply #61 on: July 22, 2021, 01:59:03 PM »

Morning Mr. Raz.  Not until page 3 today, sleeping in?
I did, actually.  A little.  Was up late working on music.
Are you writing a rock opera?

Edit: Could there be a Tony character?
When I write a rock opera, I'll make sure to have a wisecracking, cigar smoking character who cooks.

Hmm...a rock opera called "The Big Herf" that takes place on a golf course?
I love how well it's coming together.
It'll open with a a song called "Drive," followed by "That's What She Said."  Then we'll do a rap-metal thing that will sample Pink Floyd's "Have a Cigar."  These will be followed by "Commie Bastard," "Libtards and Snowflakes," "Dirty Old Women," "Florida Man," "Boiler Malfunction," "Dawg Bros," "Freeloaders," and we'll wrap up with "Big Herf at the 19th Hole."
I appreciate that you've been giving this some thought.

« Reply #62 on: July 22, 2021, 01:59:47 PM »

In today's edition of, "The internet never forgets"...

https://news.yahoo.com/cm/oly/olympics-opening-ceremony-director-fired-084100453.html
I am thankful every day that there was no internet, cell phones, etc. during my HS and college.
I had dial up. If someone called the land line you got knocked off. .....and what little internet you had it was s-l-o-w. We disk drive and the disk was actually floppy.

« Reply #63 on: July 22, 2021, 02:00:42 PM »

Morning Mr. Raz.  Not until page 3 today, sleeping in?
I did, actually.  A little.  Was up late working on music.
Are you writing a rock opera?

Edit: Could there be a Tony character?
When I write a rock opera, I'll make sure to have a wisecracking, cigar smoking character who cooks.

Hmm...a rock opera called "The Big Herf" that takes place on a golf course?
I love how well it's coming together.
It'll open with a a song called "Drive," followed by "That's What She Said."  Then we'll do a rap-metal thing that will sample Pink Floyd's "Have a Cigar."  These will be followed by "Commie Bastard," "Libtards and Snowflakes," "Dirty Old Women," "Florida Man," "Boiler Malfunction," "Dawg Bros," "Freeloaders," and we'll wrap up with "Big Herf at the 19th Hole."
I appreciate that you've been giving this some thought.
Amuses me while I sit through pointless meetings.

« Reply #64 on: July 22, 2021, 02:01:37 PM »

Morning Mr. Raz.  Not until page 3 today, sleeping in?
I did, actually.  A little.  Was up late working on music.
Are you writing a rock opera?

Edit: Could there be a Tony character?
When I write a rock opera, I'll make sure to have a wisecracking, cigar smoking character who cooks.

Hmm...a rock opera called "The Big Herf" that takes place on a golf course?
I love how well it's coming together.
It'll open with a a song called "Drive," followed by "That's What She Said."  Then we'll do a rap-metal thing that will sample Pink Floyd's "Have a Cigar."  These will be followed by "Commie Bastard," "Libtards and Snowflakes," "Dirty Old Women," "Florida Man," "Boiler Malfunction," "Dawg Bros," "Freeloaders," and we'll wrap up with "Big Herf at the 19th Hole."
You can't make this stuff up

« Reply #65 on: July 22, 2021, 02:03:52 PM »

Morning Mr. Raz.  Not until page 3 today, sleeping in?
I did, actually.  A little.  Was up late working on music.
Are you writing a rock opera?

Edit: Could there be a Tony character?
When I write a rock opera, I'll make sure to have a wisecracking, cigar smoking character who cooks.

Hmm...a rock opera called "The Big Herf" that takes place on a golf course?
I love how well it's coming together.
It'll open with a a song called "Drive," followed by "That's What She Said."  Then we'll do a rap-metal thing that will sample Pink Floyd's "Have a Cigar."  These will be followed by "Commie Bastard," "Libtards and Snowflakes," "Dirty Old Women," "Florida Man," "Boiler Malfunction," "Dawg Bros," "Freeloaders," and we'll wrap up with "Big Herf at the 19th Hole."
You can't make this stuff up
I don't know, seems like he's done a pretty good job of it so far.  ;)

« Reply #66 on: July 22, 2021, 02:22:47 PM »

Hazzuh!

« Reply #67 on: July 22, 2021, 02:48:11 PM »

Morning Mr. Raz.  Not until page 3 today, sleeping in?
I did, actually.  A little.  Was up late working on music.
Are you writing a rock opera?

Edit: Could there be a Tony character?
When I write a rock opera, I'll make sure to have a wisecracking, cigar smoking character who cooks.

Hmm...a rock opera called "The Big Herf" that takes place on a golf course?
I love how well it's coming together.
It'll open with a a song called "Drive," followed by "That's What She Said."  Then we'll do a rap-metal thing that will sample Pink Floyd's "Have a Cigar."  These will be followed by "Commie Bastard," "Libtards and Snowflakes," "Dirty Old Women," "Florida Man," "Boiler Malfunction," "Dawg Bros," "Freeloaders," and we'll wrap up with "Big Herf at the 19th Hole."
You can't make this stuff up
Nah, you gotta steal it.

« Reply #68 on: July 22, 2021, 03:37:58 PM »

Morning Mr. Raz.  Not until page 3 today, sleeping in?
I did, actually.  A little.  Was up late working on music.
Are you writing a rock opera?

Edit: Could there be a Tony character?
When I write a rock opera, I'll make sure to have a wisecracking, cigar smoking character who cooks.

Hmm...a rock opera called "The Big Herf" that takes place on a golf course?
I love how well it's coming together.
It'll open with a a song called "Drive," followed by "That's What She Said."  Then we'll do a rap-metal thing that will sample Pink Floyd's "Have a Cigar."  These will be followed by "Commie Bastard," "Libtards and Snowflakes," "Dirty Old Women," "Florida Man," "Boiler Malfunction," "Dawg Bros," "Freeloaders," and we'll wrap up with "Big Herf at the 19th Hole."
You can't make this stuff up
Nah, you gotta steal it.
It's called sampling. Sheesh.

« Reply #69 on: July 22, 2021, 03:39:01 PM »

First cigar today...sheesh

« Reply #70 on: July 22, 2021, 04:14:35 PM »

First cigar today...sheesh
You won't meet expectations by the end of the quarter if you keep falling behind like this.

« Reply #71 on: July 22, 2021, 04:49:31 PM »

First cigar today...sheesh
You won't meet expectations by the end of the quarter if you keep falling behind like this.
Has he ever met expectations?
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 7/22/2021
« Reply #72 on: July 22, 2021, 05:40:41 PM »

Nice evening

« Reply #73 on: July 22, 2021, 06:24:37 PM »

First cigar today...sheesh
You won't meet expectations by the end of the quarter if you keep falling behind like this.
Has he ever met expectations?
He usually exceeds them.

« Reply #74 on: July 22, 2021, 06:25:32 PM »

Nice evening
Nice evening, indeed. Howdy, David.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7