CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on December 14, 2015, 12:01:35 AM

Title: 12/14/2015
Post by: CigarBanter on December 14, 2015, 12:01:35 AM
Happy Monday! Are there any cigar deals out there today to be had? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something about cigars along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on December 14, 2015, 01:39:16 AM
Good morning guys.
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on December 14, 2015, 02:13:25 AM
Today is Monday, Dec. 14, the 348th day of 2015. There are 17 days left in the year.
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on December 14, 2015, 02:13:50 AM
Today's Highlight in History:

On Dec. 14, 1799, the first president of the United States, George Washington, died at his Mount Vernon, Virginia, home at age 67.
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on December 14, 2015, 02:14:43 AM
On this date:
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on December 14, 2015, 02:15:23 AM
In 1819, Alabama joined the Union as the 22nd state.
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on December 14, 2015, 02:15:48 AM
In 1911, Norwegian explorer Roald Amundsen (ROH'-ahl AH'-mun-suhn) and his team became the first men to reach the South Pole, beating out a British expedition led by Robert F. Scott.
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on December 14, 2015, 02:16:23 AM
In 1918, "Il Trittico," a trio of one-act operas by Giacomo Puccini, premiered at New York's Metropolitan Opera House. (The third opera, "Gianni Schicchi (SKEE'-kee)," featured the aria "O Mio Babbino Caro," which was an immediate hit.)
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on December 14, 2015, 02:16:50 AM
In 1939, the Soviet Union was expelled from the League of Nations for invading Finland.
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on December 14, 2015, 02:17:21 AM
In 1946, the United Nations General Assembly voted to establish the U.N.'s headquarters in New York.
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on December 14, 2015, 02:17:44 AM
In 1964, the U.S. Supreme Court, in Heart of Atlanta Motel v. United States, ruled that Congress was within its authority to enforce the Civil Rights Act of 1964 against racial discrimination by private businesses (in this case, a motel that refused to cater to blacks).
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on December 14, 2015, 02:18:18 AM
In 1972, Apollo 17 astronauts Harrison Schmitt and Eugene Cernan concluded their third and final moonwalk and blasted off for their rendezvous with the command module.
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on December 14, 2015, 02:18:50 AM
In 1975, six South Moluccan extremists surrendered after holding 23 hostages for 12 days on a train near the Dutch town of Beilen (BY'-luhn).
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on December 14, 2015, 02:19:21 AM
In 1981, Israel annexed the Golan Heights, which it had seized from Syria in 1967.
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on December 14, 2015, 02:19:57 AM
In 1985, Wilma Mankiller became the first woman to lead a major American Indian tribe as she took office as principal chief of the Cherokee Nation of Oklahoma. Former New York Yankees outfielder Roger Maris, who'd hit 61 home runs during the 1961 season, died in Houston at age 51.
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on December 14, 2015, 02:20:28 AM
In 1995, Presidents Alija Izetbegovic (AHL'-yuh ee-zeht-BEG'-oh-vich) of Bosnia, Slobodan Milosevic (sloh-BOH'-dahn mee-LOH'-shuh-vich) of Serbia and Franjo Tudjman (FRAHN'-yoh TOOJ'-mahn) of Croatia signed the Bosnian peace treaty in Paris.
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on December 14, 2015, 02:21:02 AM
In 2012, a gunman with a semi-automatic rifle killed 20 first-graders and six educators at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Connecticut, then committed suicide as police arrived; 20-year-old Adam Lanza had fatally shot his mother at their home before carrying out the attack on the school.
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on December 14, 2015, 02:21:27 AM
Ten years ago: President George W. Bush defended his decision to wage the Iraq war, even as he acknowledged that "much of the intelligence turned out to be wrong." The House voted 251-174 to renew the USA Patriot Act. Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad (mahk-MOOD' ah-muh-DEE'-neh-zhahd) escalated his anti-Israeli rhetoric, calling the Holocaust a "myth" used by Europeans to create a Jewish state in the heart of the Islamic world.
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on December 14, 2015, 02:22:21 AM
Five years ago: The White House insisted the implementation of President Barack Obama's landmark health care law would not be affected by a negative federal court ruling, and the Justice Department said it would appeal. Gunman Clay A. Duke fired at school board members in Panama City, Florida, but hit no one before fatally shooting himself. Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi scraped through two parliamentary votes of no confidence.
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on December 14, 2015, 02:22:47 AM
One year ago: A last-minute deal salvaged U.N. climate talks in Lima, Peru, from collapse. Japan's Prime Minister Shinzo Abe (shin-zoh ah-bay) scored a decisive election victory and promised to push efforts to revitalize the world's third largest economy. Politician, TV personality and onetime Miss America Bess Myerson died in Santa Monica, California, at age 90.
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on December 14, 2015, 02:23:28 AM
Today's Birthdays: Singer-actress Abbe Lane is 84. Actor Hal Williams is 81. Actress-singer Jane Birkin is 69. Actress Patty Duke is 69. Pop singer Joyce Vincent-Wilson (Tony Orlando and Dawn) is 69. Entertainment executive Michael Ovitz is 69. Actress Dee Wallace is 67. Rhythm-and-blues singer Ronnie McNeir (The Four Tops) is 66. Rock musician Cliff Williams (AC/DC) is 66. Actor-comedian T.K. Carter is 59. Rock singer-musician Mike Scott (The Waterboys) is 57. Singer-musician Peter "Spider" Stacy (The Pogues) is 57. Actress Cynthia Gibb is 52. Actor Archie Kao is 46. Actress Natascha McElhone is 46. Actress-comedian Michaela Watkins is 44. Actress-comedian Miranda Hart (TV: "Call the Midwife") is 43. Rhythm-and-blues singer Brian Dalyrimple (Soul For Real) is 40. Actress KaDee Strickland is 40. Actress Tammy Blanchard is 39. Actress Sophie Monk is 36. Actress Vanessa Hudgens is 27. Rock/R&B singer Tori Kelly is 23.
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on December 14, 2015, 02:23:54 AM
Thought for Today: "The trouble with our times is that the future is not what it used to be." — Paul Valery, French philosopher (1871-1945).
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on December 14, 2015, 02:24:54 AM
Donation
-------------------------

I just had a call from a Charity asking me to donate some of my clothes to the starving people throughout the world.

I told them to buzz off!!!!!

Anybody who fits into my clothes isn't starving!!

Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on December 14, 2015, 02:44:12 AM
Time to hit the road for work, enjoy your day guys.
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 14, 2015, 03:51:11 AM
Morning, Chip.
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on December 14, 2015, 04:33:46 AM
Morning, Chip.
Good morning Dave.
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 14, 2015, 05:08:56 AM
Morning LSU & Golf.  Monday Again Already, Sheesh!
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 14, 2015, 05:11:00 AM
Not much up yet for Daily Deals.   MB 3's on Sister are not too bad.

Not that I need to buy anymore cigars at the the moment. ::)
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 14, 2015, 05:20:20 AM
Not much up yet for Daily Deals.   MB 3's on Sister are not too bad.

Not that I need to buy anymore cigars at the the moment. ::)
Morning, Dave. Thought about the D deal from last week, but free shipping link is dead.
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 14, 2015, 05:24:50 AM
Not much up yet for Daily Deals.   MB 3's on Sister are not too bad.

Not that I need to buy anymore cigars at the the moment. ::)
Morning, Dave. Thought about the D deal from last week, but free shipping link is dead.
Had to play games with the Famous deals but there were several great deals available there using the 30% off code with $200.  Also a few deals at the Sister but you had to search hard to fi fed them, Tres Reynos @ $60/box.
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 14, 2015, 05:26:37 AM
Not much up yet for Daily Deals.   MB 3's on Sister are not too bad.

Not that I need to buy anymore cigars at the the moment. ::)
Morning, Dave. Thought about the D deal from last week, but free shipping link is dead.
Had to play games with the Famous deals but there were several great deals available there using the 30% off code with $200.  Also a few deals at the Sister but you had to search hard to fi fed them, Tres Reynos @ $60/box.
Bought a couple of great deals from the mash for FS and got 30% off on those too.  $12.50 for 5 packs of 601 Green and $17.50 for 5 packs of Undercrown Coronas.
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: bluecollar on December 14, 2015, 05:29:57 AM
Not much up yet for Daily Deals.   MB 3's on Sister are not too bad.

Not that I need to buy anymore cigars at the the moment. ::)
Morning, Dave. Thought about the D deal from last week, but free shipping link is dead.
Had to play games with the Famous deals but there were several great deals available there using the 30% off code with $200.  Also a few deals at the Sister but you had to search hard to fi fed them, Tres Reynos @ $60/box.
The coronas were great. Perfect little smoke. Too bad they are not making them anymore. I should try and get another box before all gone.
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: bluecollar on December 14, 2015, 05:31:24 AM
Morning LSU & Golf.  Monday Again Already, Sheesh!
Hi Dave, Dave, and Chip. Dean is to blame for this insanity.
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 14, 2015, 05:31:46 AM
51 Degrees this morning and clear, high today 72.
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 14, 2015, 05:34:01 AM
Not much up yet for Daily Deals.   MB 3's on Sister are not too bad.

Not that I need to buy anymore cigars at the the moment. ::)
Morning, Dave. Thought about the D deal from last week, but free shipping link is dead.
Had to play games with the Famous deals but there were several great deals available there using the 30% off code with $200.  Also a few deals at the Sister but you had to search hard to fi fed them, Tres Reynos @ $60/box.
The coronas were great. Perfect little smoke. Too bad they are not making them anymore. I should try and get another box before all gone.
Those were coronas I bought and a great price.  Added 5  AF 8-5-8's to get free shipping @ $75

They still got them.

http://www.cigar.com/cigars/10271/tres-reynas/
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 14, 2015, 05:35:58 AM
Not much up yet for Daily Deals.   MB 3's on Sister are not too bad.

Not that I need to buy anymore cigars at the the moment. ::)
Morning, Dave. Thought about the D deal from last week, but free shipping link is dead.
Had to play games with the Famous deals but there were several great deals available there using the 30% off code with $200.  Also a few deals at the Sister but you had to search hard to fi fed them, Tres Reynos @ $60/box.
Got a bid on some EPCs now on the devil. Fingers crossed.
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 14, 2015, 05:36:26 AM
Morning LSU & Golf.  Monday Again Already, Sheesh!
Hi Dave, Dave, and Chip. Dean is to blame for this insanity.
Morning Blue
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 14, 2015, 05:37:56 AM
This The Season:    BUY MORE CIGARS!!!!!
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 14, 2015, 05:39:28 AM
Not much up yet for Daily Deals.   MB 3's on Sister are not too bad.

Not that I need to buy anymore cigars at the the moment. ::)
Morning, Dave. Thought about the D deal from last week, but free shipping link is dead.
Had to play games with the Famous deals but there were several great deals available there using the 30% off code with $200.  Also a few deals at the Sister but you had to search hard to fi fed them, Tres Reynos @ $60/box.
The coronas were great. Perfect little smoke. Too bad they are not making them anymore. I should try and get another box before all gone.
Those were coronas I bought and a great price.  Added 5  AF 8-5-8's to get free shipping @ $75

They still got them.

http://www.cigar.com/cigars/10271/tres-reynas/
$58 and change on clearance at CI.

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/cigars/10271/tres-reynas/
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 14, 2015, 05:44:09 AM
Not much up yet for Daily Deals.   MB 3's on Sister are not too bad.

Not that I need to buy anymore cigars at the the moment. ::)
Morning, Dave. Thought about the D deal from last week, but free shipping link is dead.
Had to play games with the Famous deals but there were several great deals available there using the 30% off code with $200.  Also a few deals at the Sister but you had to search hard to fi fed them, Tres Reynos @ $60/box.
The coronas were great. Perfect little smoke. Too bad they are not making them anymore. I should try and get another box before all gone.
Those were coronas I bought and a great price.  Added 5  AF 8-5-8's to get free shipping @ $75

They still got them.

http://www.cigar.com/cigars/10271/tres-reynas/
$58 and change on clearance at CI.

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/cigars/10271/tres-reynas/
Nice, guess they are trying to be competitive but takes $99 for FS there
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on December 14, 2015, 05:48:02 AM
Morning LSU & Golf.  Monday Again Already, Sheesh!
Good morning Native.
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on December 14, 2015, 05:49:20 AM
Morning LSU & Golf.  Monday Again Already, Sheesh!
Hi Dave, Dave, and Chip. Dean is to blame for this insanity.
Good morning Rick.
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 14, 2015, 05:49:23 AM
[...]

Also a nice deal on Sancho Panza 5 packs on there.
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 14, 2015, 05:49:54 AM
[...]

I'm sure Ogie could take care of that for us.
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 14, 2015, 05:50:08 AM
Morning LSU & Golf.  Monday Again Already, Sheesh!
Good morning Native.
You getting our rain there?
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 14, 2015, 05:51:19 AM
[...]

Sometimes they kill the codes on those clearances but it is only $1.28 difference so nothing too major,
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 14, 2015, 05:52:07 AM
CI weekend spotlight still has the good deal in stock on the Nica Rusticas also.
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 14, 2015, 05:53:54 AM
Work Time, dammit!  BBL
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 14, 2015, 05:54:41 AM
Think we start finding out about CA's top 25 of the year today. Let's see who the highest bidder was this year!
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 14, 2015, 06:14:24 AM
Think we start finding out about CA's top 25 of the year today. Let's see who the highest bidder was this year!
Looks like Cigar Journal's are coming out as well.

http://www.cigarjournal.co/sublimes-robusto-extra-no-25-top-25-cigars-2015/
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on December 14, 2015, 06:32:04 AM
Morning LSU & Golf.  Monday Again Already, Sheesh!
Good morning Native.
You getting our rain there?
Its over now, not nearly as much as they were saying and it cleared about about 2 this morning.
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on December 14, 2015, 06:32:56 AM
Workaference time for me, enjoy your day guys.
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: bluecollar on December 14, 2015, 06:37:46 AM
Workaference time for me, enjoy your day guys.
You too Chip.
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: sfish on December 14, 2015, 07:14:22 AM
Good morning boys! The holiday break isn't getting here as fast as I'd like
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: Ogie on December 14, 2015, 07:20:09 AM
[...]

freesh512
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 14, 2015, 07:22:06 AM
Good morning boys! The holiday break isn't getting here as fast as I'd like
Morning, Scott. #firstworldproblems, right?
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 14, 2015, 07:22:31 AM
[...]

And like a beacon, he arrives to show us the way. Thanks, Ogie!
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: sfish on December 14, 2015, 07:29:56 AM
Good morning boys! The holiday break isn't getting here as fast as I'd like
Morning, Scott. #firstworldproblems, right?
Exactly, good luck on those EPC's. I bid just to eff with you but you must have posted a max bid. I wanted the outbid notice to come to you, LOL
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 14, 2015, 07:32:13 AM
Good morning boys! The holiday break isn't getting here as fast as I'd like
Morning, Scott. #firstworldproblems, right?
Exactly, good luck on those EPC's. I bid just to eff with you but you must have posted a max bid. I wanted the outbid notice to come to you, LOL
Lol, smart ass.
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: sfish on December 14, 2015, 07:32:49 AM
I actually smoked a 6x60 gordo this weekend. Went out to wash my car and figured I'd try this thing, a Room 101 Black Scale from Atlantic, an NJDave gift. Very good cigar, made me take a lot longer to wash my car
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 14, 2015, 07:39:38 AM
I actually smoked a 6x60 gordo this weekend. Went out to wash my car and figured I'd try this thing, a Room 101 Black Scale from Atlantic, an NJDave gift. Very good cigar, made me take a lot longer to wash my car
Sorry I missed that, must've looked like a Whitesnake video.
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: sfish on December 14, 2015, 07:43:01 AM
I actually smoked a 6x60 gordo this weekend. Went out to wash my car and figured I'd try this thing, a Room 101 Black Scale from Atlantic, an NJDave gift. Very good cigar, made me take a lot longer to wash my car
Sorry I missed that, must've looked like a Whitesnake video.
LOL, probably looked more like a white whale video
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 14, 2015, 07:49:47 AM
Already got outbid on those EPCs, and by someone in my own backyard. Sheesh!
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 14, 2015, 07:50:03 AM
I actually smoked a 6x60 gordo this weekend. Went out to wash my car and figured I'd try this thing, a Room 101 Black Scale from Atlantic, an NJDave gift. Very good cigar, made me take a lot longer to wash my car
Sorry I missed that, must've looked like a Whitesnake video.
LOL, probably looked more like a white whale video
Either way, worth the price of admission.
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 14, 2015, 07:58:30 AM
Morning Fish & Ogie!

Thanks for the code Ogie
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 14, 2015, 07:59:17 AM
No Travellin Dave all weekend and no appearance this morning, hope he did not get extinguished on his Florida Weekend!
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: sfish on December 14, 2015, 07:59:37 AM
Already got outbid on those EPCs, and by someone in my own backyard. Sheesh!
I know the feeling
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 14, 2015, 07:59:54 AM
@ Fish, I had a busy buying weekend but left you 2 boxes of 12 Honest Men.
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 14, 2015, 08:00:08 AM
Good morning, gentlemen.  Happy Monday to everyone.
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: sfish on December 14, 2015, 08:00:16 AM
No Travellin Dave all weekend and no appearance this morning, hope he did not get extinguished on his Florida Weekend!
He was true to his word
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: sfish on December 14, 2015, 08:01:05 AM
@ Fish, I had a busy buying weekend but left you 2 boxes of 12 Honest Men.
How many more did you get? Use the 30% deal (after belly-aching about it)?  :D
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 14, 2015, 08:01:36 AM
Already got outbid on those EPCs, and by someone in my own backyard. Sheesh!
Maybe it was the Mrs trying to get you a Christmas gift?
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 14, 2015, 08:02:21 AM
Already got outbid on those EPCs, and by someone in my own backyard. Sheesh!
I know the feeling
LALTS
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 14, 2015, 08:02:26 AM
No Travellin Dave all weekend and no appearance this morning, hope he did not get extinguished on his Florida Weekend!
He'd mentioned that he wouldn't be on for a few days.
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 14, 2015, 08:03:00 AM
Already got outbid on those EPCs, and by someone in my own backyard. Sheesh!
Maybe it was the Mrs trying to get you a Christmas gift?
And a LALTS to you too. Morning, Tony.
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: ss2 on December 14, 2015, 08:10:10 AM
Good morning Tony, Dave, Dave, Scott.  Why does Tuesday get all the hate.  I'm pretty partial to telling Monday to GFY myself.
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: Threebean on December 14, 2015, 08:12:08 AM
Good morning Tony, Dave, Dave, Scott.  Why does Tuesday get all the hate.  I'm pretty partial to telling Monday to GFY myself.
Monday sorta goes without saying. Besides, Dean defends it, so Tuesday is next up.
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 14, 2015, 08:12:48 AM
@ Fish, I had a busy buying weekend but left you 2 boxes of 12 Honest Men.
How many more did you get? Use the 30% deal (after belly-aching about it)?  :D
Just 3 more,(4 total) I did not belly-ache about the deal just the lack of free shipping but on Saturday they had a couple of good items on the Mash and I combined those with 30% off on them too and FS.  Just a pain in the ass to manipulate everything around to make it work.
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: Threebean on December 14, 2015, 08:13:12 AM
Morning Sam, Dave, Dave, biebs, Mr. Mayor.  Hope we get a scorcher today, take the edge of it being Monday.
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 14, 2015, 08:13:49 AM
No Travellin Dave all weekend and no appearance this morning, hope he did not get extinguished on his Florida Weekend!
He'd mentioned that he wouldn't be on for a few days.
Yeah but who took him serious?   Must have hooked up with a South Beach Bunny.
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 14, 2015, 08:14:19 AM
Morning Tony, Bean and SS.
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 14, 2015, 08:14:58 AM
No Travellin Dave all weekend and no appearance this morning, hope he did not get extinguished on his Florida Weekend!
He'd mentioned that he wouldn't be on for a few days.
Yeah but who took him serious?   Must have hooked up with a South Beach Bunny.
Sloppy Dean seconds?
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: sfish on December 14, 2015, 08:17:18 AM
@ Fish, I had a busy buying weekend but left you 2 boxes of 12 Honest Men.
How many more did you get? Use the 30% deal (after belly-aching about it)?  :D
Just 3 more,(4 total) I did not belly-ache about the deal just the lack of free shipping but on Saturday they had a couple of good items on the Mash and I combined those with 30% off on them too and FS.  Just a pain in the ass to manipulate everything around to make it work.
I agree it can be a pain but you have to admit, they have the best deals when it all works
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: sfish on December 14, 2015, 08:18:35 AM
No Travellin Dave all weekend and no appearance this morning, hope he did not get extinguished on his Florida Weekend!
He'd mentioned that he wouldn't be on for a few days.
Yeah but who took him serious?   Must have hooked up with a South Beach Bunny.
More likely he fell asleep in the sun and had to be treated for burns
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 14, 2015, 08:20:13 AM
@ Fish, I had a busy buying weekend but left you 2 boxes of 12 Honest Men.
How many more did you get? Use the 30% deal (after belly-aching about it)?  :D
Just 3 more,(4 total) I did not belly-ache about the deal just the lack of free shipping but on Saturday they had a couple of good items on the Mash and I combined those with 30% off on them too and FS.  Just a pain in the ass to manipulate everything around to make it work.
I agree it can be a pain but you have to admit, they have the best deals when it all works
Oh yeah some real deals there but they keep making it more and more complicated.   I got those 12 HM for $75/box, 601 Green Robustos 5/$12.50 and Undercrown Coronas 5/$17.50.  All tremendous deals!
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 14, 2015, 08:20:55 AM
No Travellin Dave all weekend and no appearance this morning, hope he did not get extinguished on his Florida Weekend!
He'd mentioned that he wouldn't be on for a few days.
Yeah but who took him serious?   Must have hooked up with a South Beach Bunny.
Sloppy Dean seconds?
Don't think so, doubt Dave is  into the Social Security Bunny's.
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 14, 2015, 08:24:12 AM
@ Fish, I had a busy buying weekend but left you 2 boxes of 12 Honest Men.
How many more did you get? Use the 30% deal (after belly-aching about it)?  :D
Just 3 more,(4 total) I did not belly-ache about the deal just the lack of free shipping but on Saturday they had a couple of good items on the Mash and I combined those with 30% off on them too and FS.  Just a pain in the ass to manipulate everything around to make it work.
I agree it can be a pain but you have to admit, they have the best deals when it all works
Tres Reynos Coronas are a nice deal at CI and her whore Sister with CI being slightly better if Ogie's code works on them.
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: Threebean on December 14, 2015, 08:24:54 AM
@ Fish, I had a busy buying weekend but left you 2 boxes of 12 Honest Men.
How many more did you get? Use the 30% deal (after belly-aching about it)?  :D
Just 3 more,(4 total) I did not belly-ache about the deal just the lack of free shipping but on Saturday they had a couple of good items on the Mash and I combined those with 30% off on them too and FS.  Just a pain in the ass to manipulate everything around to make it work.
I agree it can be a pain but you have to admit, they have the best deals when it all works
Tres Reynos Coronas are a nice deal at CI and her whore Sister with CI being slightly better if Ogie's code works on them.
Running low on coronas, going to have to hit that one.  Thanks Enablin'Dave.
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: ss2 on December 14, 2015, 08:38:26 AM
Good morning Tony, Dave, Dave, Scott.  Why does Tuesday get all the hate.  I'm pretty partial to telling Monday to GFY myself.
Monday sorta goes without saying. Besides, Dean defends it, so Tuesday is next up.
Ahh,  thanks for clearing that up!  Good morning Mark.
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 14, 2015, 08:40:43 AM
@ Fish, I had a busy buying weekend but left you 2 boxes of 12 Honest Men.
How many more did you get? Use the 30% deal (after belly-aching about it)?  :D
Just 3 more,(4 total) I did not belly-ache about the deal just the lack of free shipping but on Saturday they had a couple of good items on the Mash and I combined those with 30% off on them too and FS.  Just a pain in the ass to manipulate everything around to make it work.
I agree it can be a pain but you have to admit, they have the best deals when it all works
Tres Reynos Coronas are a nice deal at CI and her whore Sister with CI being slightly better if Ogie's code works on them.
Running low on coronas, going to have to hit that one.  Thanks Enablin'Dave.
Nice offer on My Father Gift Set Samplers at CigarPage.biz and nice deal on Nica Rusticas at CI Weekend spotlight.
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: Threebean on December 14, 2015, 08:41:00 AM
Good morning Tony, Dave, Dave, Scott.  Why does Tuesday get all the hate.  I'm pretty partial to telling Monday to GFY myself.
Monday sorta goes without saying. Besides, Dean defends it, so Tuesday is next up.
Ahh,  thanks for clearing that up!  Good morning Mark.
Yes, things are planned out in fine detail here at Uncle Tony's.
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 14, 2015, 08:41:45 AM
Good morning Tony, Dave, Dave, Scott.  Why does Tuesday get all the hate.  I'm pretty partial to telling Monday to GFY myself.
Monday sorta goes without saying. Besides, Dean defends it, so Tuesday is next up.
Ahh,  thanks for clearing that up!  Good morning Mark.
Yes, things are planned out in fine detail here at Uncle Tony's.
???
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: ss2 on December 14, 2015, 09:03:35 AM
@ Fish, I had a busy buying weekend but left you 2 boxes of 12 Honest Men.
How many more did you get? Use the 30% deal (after belly-aching about it)?  :D
Just 3 more,(4 total) I did not belly-ache about the deal just the lack of free shipping but on Saturday they had a couple of good items on the Mash and I combined those with 30% off on them too and FS.  Just a pain in the ass to manipulate everything around to make it work.
I agree it can be a pain but you have to admit, they have the best deals when it all works
Tres Reynos Coronas are a nice deal at CI and her whore Sister with CI being slightly better if Ogie's code works on them.
Running low on coronas, going to have to hit that one.  Thanks Enablin'Dave.
Nice offer on My Father Gift Set Samplers at CigarPage.biz and nice deal on Nica Rusticas at CI Weekend spotlight.
They have the Pudgey Monsters sampler up for $69 at the cigarpage.com now  along with other tat & surragate offerings
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 14, 2015, 09:04:14 AM
[...]
Lots of them gone pretty quick.
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: ss2 on December 14, 2015, 09:08:41 AM
Never tried these (Pudgy Monster's) price good?  worth the cost?  thanks!
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 14, 2015, 09:09:42 AM
[...]
Bastards, great deal on the lancero's already sold out when it started.
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 14, 2015, 09:11:16 AM
Nice buy on those Curivari Buenaventrua's.
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 14, 2015, 09:11:32 AM
Never tried these (Pudgy Monster's) price good?  worth the cost?  thanks!
I think that price is pretty decent. I believe I got mine for about $65 or so, so that's not bad. Just had the Mummy on Saturday, I like 'em.
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 14, 2015, 09:21:28 AM
Never tried these (Pudgy Monster's) price good?  worth the cost?  thanks!
I think that price is pretty decent. I believe I got mine for about $65 or so, so that's not bad. Just had the Mummy on Saturday, I like 'em.
Agree on price but look over the vitolas as they are nice for some but rules them out for my liking.
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 14, 2015, 09:26:29 AM
Buy 2 get 3 free on small cans (100 ml) Xikar Butane at Cigar Biz.  (5 cans for $11 shipped)

They still have the MF gift sets on special.
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: ss2 on December 14, 2015, 09:26:35 AM
Never tried these (Pudgy Monster's) price good?  worth the cost?  thanks!
I think that price is pretty decent. I believe I got mine for about $65 or so, so that's not bad. Just had the Mummy on Saturday, I like 'em.
Agree on price but look over the vitolas as they are nice for some but rules them out for my liking.
Thanks!  Not sure if I'll get them or not.  have them in the cart for now.
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 14, 2015, 09:28:15 AM
Never tried these (Pudgy Monster's) price good?  worth the cost?  thanks!
I think that price is pretty decent. I believe I got mine for about $65 or so, so that's not bad. Just had the Mummy on Saturday, I like 'em.
Agree on price but look over the vitolas as they are nice for some but rules them out for my liking.
Thanks!  Not sure if I'll get them or not.  have them in the cart for now.
They will yank them out of your cart or raise the price pretty quick so better decide.
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 14, 2015, 09:34:02 AM
Time for a sanity walk.
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: ss2 on December 14, 2015, 09:38:52 AM
Time for a sanity walk.
I'd do that, but I might not come back.
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on December 14, 2015, 09:52:20 AM
G'Mornin, Fellas. Great weekend. Weather was outstanding... I already see 5 called out sick on my messages. Sheesh.
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 14, 2015, 09:54:01 AM
G'Mornin, Fellas. Great weekend. Weather was outstanding... I already see 5 called out sick on my messages. Sheesh.
Morning BS
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on December 14, 2015, 09:54:20 AM
Nice buy on those Curivari Buenaventrua's.

Have been wanting to try the 560.
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on December 14, 2015, 09:56:57 AM
G'Mornin, Fellas. Great weekend. Weather was outstanding... I already see 5 called out sick on my messages. Sheesh.
Morning BS

Howdy, Dave. I'll be right back. Gotta go get my bid in on some EPC's....  ;)
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 14, 2015, 09:58:15 AM
Nice buy on those Curivari Buenaventrua's.

Have been wanting to try the 560.
I picked up a couple of the 500's.
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: sfish on December 14, 2015, 09:58:47 AM
Time for a sanity walk.
Good luck with that
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: sfish on December 14, 2015, 09:59:22 AM
G'Mornin, Fellas. Great weekend. Weather was outstanding... I already see 5 called out sick on my messages. Sheesh.
Morning BS

Howdy, Dave. I'll be right back. Gotta go get my bid in on some EPC's....  ;)
May the best man win! Morning Steve
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 14, 2015, 09:59:48 AM
G'Mornin, Fellas. Great weekend. Weather was outstanding... I already see 5 called out sick on my messages. Sheesh.
Morning BS

Howdy, Dave. I'll be right back. Gotta go get my bid in on some EPC's....  ;)
You can have them, bastige! But seriously, since I lost the bid anyway, I picked up this week's D deal of Blend Lab stuff.
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 14, 2015, 10:00:23 AM
Time for a sanity walk.
Good luck with that
Success - maintained sanity and did not get mugged while walking which is the only goal.

Sanity is gone again now though.
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 14, 2015, 10:06:48 AM
G'Mornin, Fellas. Great weekend. Weather was outstanding... I already see 5 called out sick on my messages. Sheesh.
Morning BS

Howdy, Dave. I'll be right back. Gotta go get my bid in on some EPC's....  ;)
You can have them, bastige! But seriously, since I lost the bid anyway, I picked up this week's D deal of Blend Lab stuff.
The least you could do is bid his ass up some.
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 14, 2015, 10:08:05 AM
G'Mornin, Fellas. Great weekend. Weather was outstanding... I already see 5 called out sick on my messages. Sheesh.
Morning BS

Howdy, Dave. I'll be right back. Gotta go get my bid in on some EPC's....  ;)
You can have them, bastige! But seriously, since I lost the bid anyway, I picked up this week's D deal of Blend Lab stuff.
The least you could do is bid his ass up some.
And that's precisely why I set a max bid and walk away.
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: sfish on December 14, 2015, 10:09:55 AM
G'Mornin, Fellas. Great weekend. Weather was outstanding... I already see 5 called out sick on my messages. Sheesh.
Morning BS

Howdy, Dave. I'll be right back. Gotta go get my bid in on some EPC's....  ;)
You can have them, bastige! But seriously, since I lost the bid anyway, I picked up this week's D deal of Blend Lab stuff.
The least you could do is bid his ass up some.
Exactly, still a ridiculous deal on those, box of (24) don't forget
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: sfish on December 14, 2015, 10:11:09 AM
G'Mornin, Fellas. Great weekend. Weather was outstanding... I already see 5 called out sick on my messages. Sheesh.
Morning BS

Howdy, Dave. I'll be right back. Gotta go get my bid in on some EPC's....  ;)
You can have them, bastige! But seriously, since I lost the bid anyway, I picked up this week's D deal of Blend Lab stuff.
The least you could do is bid his ass up some.
And that's precisely why I set a max bid and walk away.
Really? $43 was your best and last?
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on December 14, 2015, 10:15:35 AM
G'Mornin, Fellas. Great weekend. Weather was outstanding... I already see 5 called out sick on my messages. Sheesh.
Morning BS

Howdy, Dave. I'll be right back. Gotta go get my bid in on some EPC's....  ;)
May the best man win! Morning Steve

Haha. Just playin. Morning, Scott
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: ss2 on December 14, 2015, 10:15:54 AM
G'Mornin, Fellas. Great weekend. Weather was outstanding... I already see 5 called out sick on my messages. Sheesh.
Good morning Steve.
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 14, 2015, 10:16:52 AM
G'Mornin, Fellas. Great weekend. Weather was outstanding... I already see 5 called out sick on my messages. Sheesh.
Morning BS

Howdy, Dave. I'll be right back. Gotta go get my bid in on some EPC's....  ;)
You can have them, bastige! But seriously, since I lost the bid anyway, I picked up this week's D deal of Blend Lab stuff.
The least you could do is bid his ass up some.
And that's precisely why I set a max bid and walk away.
Really? $43 was your best and last?
Yep. Figured $50 with the shipping cost. I don't buy from them unless I'm getting a great deal. I'm not in it to just save a couple of dollars.
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on December 14, 2015, 10:20:25 AM
G'Mornin, Fellas. Great weekend. Weather was outstanding... I already see 5 called out sick on my messages. Sheesh.
Morning BS

Howdy, Dave. I'll be right back. Gotta go get my bid in on some EPC's....  ;)
You can have them, bastige! But seriously, since I lost the bid anyway, I picked up this week's D deal of Blend Lab stuff.

Sheffield Village looks to have the interest... if it was the Robusto Gordo box of Selection Oscuros. I do want to get a 5er at one point though.
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 14, 2015, 10:23:19 AM
Top 25 are rolling in now.

http://top25.cigaraficionado.com/
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 14, 2015, 10:23:50 AM
G'Mornin, Fellas. Great weekend. Weather was outstanding... I already see 5 called out sick on my messages. Sheesh.
Morning BS

Howdy, Dave. I'll be right back. Gotta go get my bid in on some EPC's....  ;)
You can have them, bastige! But seriously, since I lost the bid anyway, I picked up this week's D deal of Blend Lab stuff.

Sheffield Village looks to have the interest... if it was the Robusto Gordo box of Selection Oscuros. I do want to get a 5er at one point though.
Yeah, that's who outbid me. More power to him.
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 14, 2015, 10:24:48 AM
Good morning Tony, Dave, Dave, Scott.  Why does Tuesday get all the hate.  I'm pretty partial to telling Monday to GFY myself.
+1,000,000
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on December 14, 2015, 10:26:46 AM
G'Mornin, Fellas. Great weekend. Weather was outstanding... I already see 5 called out sick on my messages. Sheesh.
Good morning Steve.

Here there, Sam. If you're interested in those Pudgys, I think I gave $59 way back on the devil. $65 is pretty good and it is a good sampler, imo. And I think it's only the Scorcher deals you have to process completely in 20 min. Watch the inventory though.
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on December 14, 2015, 10:30:47 AM
G'Mornin, Fellas. Great weekend. Weather was outstanding... I already see 5 called out sick on my messages. Sheesh.
Morning BS

Howdy, Dave. I'll be right back. Gotta go get my bid in on some EPC's....  ;)
You can have them, bastige! But seriously, since I lost the bid anyway, I picked up this week's D deal of Blend Lab stuff.

Sheffield Village looks to have the interest... if it was the Robusto Gordo box of Selection Oscuros. I do want to get a 5er at one point though.
Yeah, that's who outbid me. More power to him.

He's lookin to upgrade his smoke after that Brownies win... woot woot  ;)
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 14, 2015, 10:32:14 AM
G'Mornin, Fellas. Great weekend. Weather was outstanding... I already see 5 called out sick on my messages. Sheesh.
Morning BS

Howdy, Dave. I'll be right back. Gotta go get my bid in on some EPC's....  ;)
You can have them, bastige! But seriously, since I lost the bid anyway, I picked up this week's D deal of Blend Lab stuff.

Sheffield Village looks to have the interest... if it was the Robusto Gordo box of Selection Oscuros. I do want to get a 5er at one point though.
Yeah, that's who outbid me. More power to him.

He's lookin to upgrade his smoke after that Brownies win... woot woot  ;)
I'll drink to that!
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: sfish on December 14, 2015, 10:32:20 AM
Anybody use Amazon regularly?

Having an issue, a product says delivered and I never got it. Only option the give you online is a refund/return. I can't return what I didn't receive, no ability to speak to someone either and they won't complete a refund until you send the item back, WTF?
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 14, 2015, 10:34:14 AM
Anybody use Amazon regularly?

Having an issue, a product says delivered and I never got it. Only option the give you online is a refund/return. I can't return what I didn't receive, no ability to speak to someone either and they won't complete a refund until you send the item back, WTF?
I do and the customer service is the shits!  Never actually failed to receive anything usually just getting the wrong thing but pretty much have to call them probably  for that.
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 14, 2015, 10:35:15 AM
Anybody use Amazon regularly?

Having an issue, a product says delivered and I never got it. Only option the give you online is a refund/return. I can't return what I didn't receive, no ability to speak to someone either and they won't complete a refund until you send the item back, WTF?
I've only had a problem with them with a late payment, not one that wasn't delivered. Did it come from them, or a 3rd party? I imagine they'd ship you another one if you put up a mild amount of fuss, which I know you're capable of.
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 14, 2015, 10:37:51 AM
Anybody use Amazon regularly?

Having an issue, a product says delivered and I never got it. Only option the give you online is a refund/return. I can't return what I didn't receive, no ability to speak to someone either and they won't complete a refund until you send the item back, WTF?
I've only had a problem with them with a late payment, not one that wasn't delivered. Did it come from them, or a 3rd party? I imagine they'd ship you another one if you put up a mild amount of fuss, which I know you're capable of.
:o
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: sfish on December 14, 2015, 10:39:24 AM
Anybody use Amazon regularly?

Having an issue, a product says delivered and I never got it. Only option the give you online is a refund/return. I can't return what I didn't receive, no ability to speak to someone either and they won't complete a refund until you send the item back, WTF?
I've only had a problem with them with a late payment, not one that wasn't delivered. Did it come from them, or a 3rd party? I imagine they'd ship you another one if you put up a mild amount of fuss, which I know you're capable of.
Haha, you know it. This was a third party but trying to reconcile there just directs you back to Amazon and I don't see anyway to get in touch with them yet
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on December 14, 2015, 10:41:09 AM
Anybody use Amazon regularly?

Having an issue, a product says delivered and I never got it. Only option the give you online is a refund/return. I can't return what I didn't receive, no ability to speak to someone either and they won't complete a refund until you send the item back, WTF?
I've only had a problem with them with a late payment, not one that wasn't delivered. Did it come from them, or a 3rd party? I imagine they'd ship you another one if you put up a mild amount of fuss, which I know you're capable of.

LALTS @ capable  ;D

Everything I've gotten comes UPS. They either left it at the incorrect address, or some of those package thieves runn oft with it. Police here are actually planting decoys with GPS trackers because it has gotten pretty out of hand. Tell them to re-ship... pronto!
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 14, 2015, 10:43:57 AM
Anybody use Amazon regularly?

Having an issue, a product says delivered and I never got it. Only option the give you online is a refund/return. I can't return what I didn't receive, no ability to speak to someone either and they won't complete a refund until you send the item back, WTF?
I've only had a problem with them with a late payment, not one that wasn't delivered. Did it come from them, or a 3rd party? I imagine they'd ship you another one if you put up a mild amount of fuss, which I know you're capable of.
EDIT: Late delivery, not late payment.
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: ss2 on December 14, 2015, 10:45:40 AM
Anybody use Amazon regularly?

Having an issue, a product says delivered and I never got it. Only option the give you online is a refund/return. I can't return what I didn't receive, no ability to speak to someone either and they won't complete a refund until you send the item back, WTF?
The tracking says delivered?  If so, there has been a rash of people following delivery trucks and stealing packages from porches.
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 14, 2015, 10:46:46 AM
Anybody use Amazon regularly?

Having an issue, a product says delivered and I never got it. Only option the give you online is a refund/return. I can't return what I didn't receive, no ability to speak to someone either and they won't complete a refund until you send the item back, WTF?
I've only had a problem with them with a late payment, not one that wasn't delivered. Did it come from them, or a 3rd party? I imagine they'd ship you another one if you put up a mild amount of fuss, which I know you're capable of.
Haha, you know it. This was a third party but trying to reconcile there just directs you back to Amazon and I don't see anyway to get in touch with them yet
Try this:  •Customer service (U.S.): 1-866-216-1072

If that does not work try the live chat:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/chat/popup.html?c2cId=bd1490a1-8dbc-49f8-945e-9461b3f74d40&token=4175985671&callMeC2CId=5cc95135-30fd-474b-97a7-197f28c24edc&reftagSuffix=EPC

Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: ss2 on December 14, 2015, 10:47:01 AM
sorry Steve,  didn't see your post when I posted.
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: sfish on December 14, 2015, 10:50:29 AM
Anybody use Amazon regularly?

Having an issue, a product says delivered and I never got it. Only option the give you online is a refund/return. I can't return what I didn't receive, no ability to speak to someone either and they won't complete a refund until you send the item back, WTF?
The tracking says delivered?  If so, there has been a rash of people following delivery trucks and stealing packages from porches.
Yes, and it was a charger for cell phones/ipads. Got them for the kids, one in black one in pink. Got the pink one and the box has a warning label saying there's a battery in there, probably makes them a target
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on December 14, 2015, 10:53:56 AM
sorry Steve,  didn't see your post when I posted.

No worries. There was one guy that they interviewed, for what apparently is a wide spread issue, that had his 5 lbs of baking soda a 12" metal ruler taken... can you imagine the jerk face when he opened that!?!? There ya go, Fvcker!

btw, people will obviously buy anything online when shipping is free.  ;)
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 14, 2015, 10:54:46 AM
sorry Steve,  didn't see your post when I posted.

No worries. There was one guy that they interviewed, for what apparently is a wide spread issue, that had his 5 lbs of baking soda a 12" metal ruler taken... can you imagine the jerk face when he opened that!?!? There ya go, Fvcker!

btw, people will obviously buy anything online when shipping is free.  ;)
Good point on the Shipping Free!  I bought some Gurkha's one time!
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 14, 2015, 11:03:36 AM
No Happy Dean this morning and no CG this morning.  Must have been a rough weekend!
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: razgueado on December 14, 2015, 11:08:45 AM
sorry Steve,  didn't see your post when I posted.

No worries. There was one guy that they interviewed, for what apparently is a wide spread issue, that had his 5 lbs of baking soda a 12" metal ruler taken... can you imagine the jerk face when he opened that!?!? There ya go, Fvcker!

btw, people will obviously buy anything online when shipping is free.  ;)
Yeah, and the baking powder was a bitch to vacuum out of my carpet, dammit.  But I've got your address, so I'm going to come beat you with the ruler.  But at least I've got a charger now.

;-)

Morning, muchachos.
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: ss2 on December 14, 2015, 11:09:34 AM
Good morning Raz!
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 14, 2015, 11:09:37 AM
sorry Steve,  didn't see your post when I posted.

No worries. There was one guy that they interviewed, for what apparently is a wide spread issue, that had his 5 lbs of baking soda a 12" metal ruler taken... can you imagine the jerk face when he opened that!?!? There ya go, Fvcker!

btw, people will obviously buy anything online when shipping is free.  ;)
Yeah, and the baking powder was a bitch to vacuum out of my carpet, dammit.  But I've got your address, so I'm going to come beat you with the ruler.  But at least I've got a charger now.

;-)

Morning, muchachos.
Morning Razmudos.
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on December 14, 2015, 11:09:46 AM
G'Mornin, Fellas. Great weekend. Weather was outstanding... I already see 5 called out sick on my messages. Sheesh.
Good morning Steve.

Here there, Sam. If you're interested in those Pudgys, I think I gave $59 way back on the devil. $65 is pretty good and it is a good sampler, imo. And I think it's only the Scorcher deals you have to process completely in 20 min. Watch the inventory though.

Another good deal, in the right margin, is the box blowout on the Flor de Las Antillas. Toro price is about as good as I've seen outside of getting 4x5ers from the mash (sans box)... and that was $92.89
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on December 14, 2015, 11:11:10 AM
Morning, Bret... or is it WetBret again today?
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: ss2 on December 14, 2015, 11:11:53 AM
Diesel Uncut connies and lighter arrived together today.  Now that I got it, i should have ordered a couple more of these lighters.  seem pretty nice.  odd that it came filled.
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 14, 2015, 11:13:15 AM
sorry Steve,  didn't see your post when I posted.

No worries. There was one guy that they interviewed, for what apparently is a wide spread issue, that had his 5 lbs of baking soda a 12" metal ruler taken... can you imagine the jerk face when he opened that!?!? There ya go, Fvcker!

btw, people will obviously buy anything online when shipping is free.  ;)
Yeah, and the baking powder was a bitch to vacuum out of my carpet, dammit.  But I've got your address, so I'm going to come beat you with the ruler.  But at least I've got a charger now.

;-)

Morning, muchachos.
Morning, ThievinRaz.
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 14, 2015, 11:14:14 AM
G'Mornin, Fellas. Great weekend. Weather was outstanding... I already see 5 called out sick on my messages. Sheesh.
Good morning Steve.

Here there, Sam. If you're interested in those Pudgys, I think I gave $59 way back on the devil. $65 is pretty good and it is a good sampler, imo. And I think it's only the Scorcher deals you have to process completely in 20 min. Watch the inventory though.

Another good deal, in the right margin, is the box blowout on the Flor de Las Antillas. Toro price is about as good as I've seen outside of getting 4x5ers from the mash (sans box)... and that was $92.89
ENABLING BASTARD
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: sfish on December 14, 2015, 11:18:00 AM
[...]

All resolved, thanks for the # Tex
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 14, 2015, 11:19:07 AM
[...]

Glad it worked, used it a long time ago and had it in my little black book so not sure if it would still work.
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: razgueado on December 14, 2015, 11:29:30 AM
Morning, Bret... or is it WetBret again today?
Nah, some drizzle on the drive in.  But the sun is out for a moment.  Won't last long, I expect.
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: razgueado on December 14, 2015, 11:30:36 AM
G'Mornin, Fellas. Great weekend. Weather was outstanding... I already see 5 called out sick on my messages. Sheesh.
Good morning Steve.

Here there, Sam. If you're interested in those Pudgys, I think I gave $59 way back on the devil. $65 is pretty good and it is a good sampler, imo. And I think it's only the Scorcher deals you have to process completely in 20 min. Watch the inventory though.

Another good deal, in the right margin, is the box blowout on the Flor de Las Antillas. Toro price is about as good as I've seen outside of getting 4x5ers from the mash (sans box)... and that was $92.89
ENABLING BASTARD
As if you aren't.
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on December 14, 2015, 11:30:47 AM
G'Mornin, Fellas. Great weekend. Weather was outstanding... I already see 5 called out sick on my messages. Sheesh.
Good morning Steve.

Here there, Sam. If you're interested in those Pudgys, I think I gave $59 way back on the devil. $65 is pretty good and it is a good sampler, imo. And I think it's only the Scorcher deals you have to process completely in 20 min. Watch the inventory though.

Another good deal, in the right margin, is the box blowout on the Flor de Las Antillas. Toro price is about as good as I've seen outside of getting 4x5ers from the mash (sans box)... and that was $92.89
ENABLING BASTARD

Fwiw, the Mash deal on the 4x5ers of the Robusto is better (Not there today, but 76.29... once even 72.97). That's why I just mentioned the toro.  ;)
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on December 14, 2015, 11:32:19 AM
G'Mornin, Fellas. Great weekend. Weather was outstanding... I already see 5 called out sick on my messages. Sheesh.
Good morning Steve.

Here there, Sam. If you're interested in those Pudgys, I think I gave $59 way back on the devil. $65 is pretty good and it is a good sampler, imo. And I think it's only the Scorcher deals you have to process completely in 20 min. Watch the inventory though.

Another good deal, in the right margin, is the box blowout on the Flor de Las Antillas. Toro price is about as good as I've seen outside of getting 4x5ers from the mash (sans box)... and that was $92.89
ENABLING BASTARD
As if you aren't.

...And Bret wanted Brick House Toros.... HoHoHo ;)
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 14, 2015, 11:33:36 AM
Fuk'n Famous, Undercrowns were on the mash $25/5 on Saturday, $27/5 yesterday and $30/5 today.  Guess they are making up for the 30% off I got on them Saturday.
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 14, 2015, 11:35:26 AM
Fuk'n Famous, Undercrowns were on the mash $25/5 on Saturday, $27/5 yesterday and $30/5 today.  Guess they are making up for the 30% off I got on them Saturday.
You and Famous are like the wife beater and the wife who keeps getting back together with him afterwards. Not sure which one you are, though...
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on December 14, 2015, 11:36:07 AM
Morning, Bret... or is it WetBret again today?
Nah, some drizzle on the drive in.  But the sun is out for a moment.  Won't last long, I expect.

Yep. It never does. We had some great weather this weekend. Looks to be over now with rain today and cooling temperatures in the future... which is probably more in line with the norm here. 70 in December is rare indeed.
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 14, 2015, 11:36:26 AM
G'Mornin, Fellas. Great weekend. Weather was outstanding... I already see 5 called out sick on my messages. Sheesh.
Good morning Steve.

Here there, Sam. If you're interested in those Pudgys, I think I gave $59 way back on the devil. $65 is pretty good and it is a good sampler, imo. And I think it's only the Scorcher deals you have to process completely in 20 min. Watch the inventory though.

Another good deal, in the right margin, is the box blowout on the Flor de Las Antillas. Toro price is about as good as I've seen outside of getting 4x5ers from the mash (sans box)... and that was $92.89
ENABLING BASTARD

Fwiw, the Mash deal on the 4x5ers of the Robusto is better (Not there today, but 76.29... once even 72.97). That's why I just mentioned the toro.  ;)
Thus far I have managed to resist!  I bought quite a few of the robustos on a low-end mash deal a while back.
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 14, 2015, 11:38:22 AM
Fuk'n Famous, Undercrowns were on the mash $25/5 on Saturday, $27/5 yesterday and $30/5 today.  Guess they are making up for the 30% off I got on them Saturday.
You and Famous are like the wife beater and the wife who keeps getting back together with him afterwards. Not sure which one you are, though...
I try to be the beater in the case of Famous, I hate the dirty bastards but fuk around there sometimes and you can get some unbelievable deals just a lot of work usually to pull it off.  I would say I beat their ass but good on Saturday.
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 14, 2015, 11:39:22 AM
G'Mornin, Fellas. Great weekend. Weather was outstanding... I already see 5 called out sick on my messages. Sheesh.
Good morning Steve.

Here there, Sam. If you're interested in those Pudgys, I think I gave $59 way back on the devil. $65 is pretty good and it is a good sampler, imo. And I think it's only the Scorcher deals you have to process completely in 20 min. Watch the inventory though.

Another good deal, in the right margin, is the box blowout on the Flor de Las Antillas. Toro price is about as good as I've seen outside of getting 4x5ers from the mash (sans box)... and that was $92.89
ENABLING BASTARD
As if you aren't.
;D
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: razgueado on December 14, 2015, 11:39:26 AM
G'Mornin, Fellas. Great weekend. Weather was outstanding... I already see 5 called out sick on my messages. Sheesh.
Good morning Steve.

Here there, Sam. If you're interested in those Pudgys, I think I gave $59 way back on the devil. $65 is pretty good and it is a good sampler, imo. And I think it's only the Scorcher deals you have to process completely in 20 min. Watch the inventory though.

Another good deal, in the right margin, is the box blowout on the Flor de Las Antillas. Toro price is about as good as I've seen outside of getting 4x5ers from the mash (sans box)... and that was $92.89
ENABLING BASTARD
As if you aren't.

...And Bret wanted Brick House Toros.... HoHoHo ;)
Yeah, seen any for a good deal?
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on December 14, 2015, 11:45:40 AM
G'Mornin, Fellas. Great weekend. Weather was outstanding... I already see 5 called out sick on my messages. Sheesh.
Good morning Steve.

Here there, Sam. If you're interested in those Pudgys, I think I gave $59 way back on the devil. $65 is pretty good and it is a good sampler, imo. And I think it's only the Scorcher deals you have to process completely in 20 min. Watch the inventory though.

Another good deal, in the right margin, is the box blowout on the Flor de Las Antillas. Toro price is about as good as I've seen outside of getting 4x5ers from the mash (sans box)... and that was $92.89
ENABLING BASTARD
As if you aren't.

...And Bret wanted Brick House Toros.... HoHoHo ;)
Yeah, seen any for a good deal?

Not recently, but I'm keeping an eye out.
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 14, 2015, 11:47:18 AM
G'Mornin, Fellas. Great weekend. Weather was outstanding... I already see 5 called out sick on my messages. Sheesh.
Good morning Steve.

Here there, Sam. If you're interested in those Pudgys, I think I gave $59 way back on the devil. $65 is pretty good and it is a good sampler, imo. And I think it's only the Scorcher deals you have to process completely in 20 min. Watch the inventory though.

Another good deal, in the right margin, is the box blowout on the Flor de Las Antillas. Toro price is about as good as I've seen outside of getting 4x5ers from the mash (sans box)... and that was $92.89
ENABLING BASTARD
As if you aren't.

...And Bret wanted Brick House Toros.... HoHoHo ;)
Yeah, seen any for a good deal?

Not recently, but I'm keeping an eye out.
Me neither but have not looked for them until you mentioned it over the weekend.  Will keep also keep watching.
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 14, 2015, 11:48:16 AM
I am trying to decide what to have for lunch today. Hungry and got about 45 minutes until lunch time.
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: razgueado on December 14, 2015, 12:02:52 PM
I am trying to decide what to have for lunch today. Hungry and got about 45 minutes until lunch time.
Have some Chipotle, and get the gift that keeps on giving.
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on December 14, 2015, 12:06:41 PM
I am trying to decide what to have for lunch today. Hungry and got about 45 minutes until lunch time.
Have some Chipotle, and get the gift that keeps on giving.

...on the Chinese menu, I believe it's called flung dung
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 14, 2015, 12:08:05 PM
I am trying to decide what to have for lunch today. Hungry and got about 45 minutes until lunch time.
Have some Chipotle, and get the gift that keeps on giving.
NO THANK YOU!   I did not eat that chit before the chits hit.
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 14, 2015, 12:12:37 PM
I am trying to decide what to have for lunch today. Hungry and got about 45 minutes until lunch time.
Have some Chipotle, and get the gift that keeps on giving.

...on the Chinese menu, I believe it's called flung dung
Ha!
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: razgueado on December 14, 2015, 12:31:21 PM
I am trying to decide what to have for lunch today. Hungry and got about 45 minutes until lunch time.
Have some Chipotle, and get the gift that keeps on giving.
NO THANK YOU!   I did not eat that chit before the chits hit.
C'mon, take one for the team.  This thing has Chipotle on the ropes.  The more cases we get, the closer we get to shutting down another commie organization.
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 14, 2015, 12:36:37 PM
I am trying to decide what to have for lunch today. Hungry and got about 45 minutes until lunch time.
Have some Chipotle, and get the gift that keeps on giving.
NO THANK YOU!   I did not eat that chit before the chits hit.
C'mon, take one for the team.  This thing has Chipotle on the ropes.  The more cases we get, the closer we get to shutting down another commie organization.
Plus I hear it's a great weight loss plan.
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 14, 2015, 12:40:01 PM
BBQ to go from the hotel.  FOOK Chipotle!
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: razgueado on December 14, 2015, 12:47:25 PM
I am trying to decide what to have for lunch today. Hungry and got about 45 minutes until lunch time.
Have some Chipotle, and get the gift that keeps on giving.
NO THANK YOU!   I did not eat that chit before the chits hit.
C'mon, take one for the team.  This thing has Chipotle on the ropes.  The more cases we get, the closer we get to shutting down another commie organization.
Plus I hear it's a great weight loss plan.
Belay that.  I just got called by the White House.  It's produces greenhouse gases in excess of the Paris pact.  Chipotle is outlawed.  A representative from the EPA will be around with corn cobs this afternoon.  You have to provide your own lube.
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 14, 2015, 01:06:44 PM
I actually smoked a 6x60 gordo this weekend. Went out to wash my car and figured I'd try this thing, a Room 101 Black Scale from Atlantic, an NJDave gift. Very good cigar, made me take a lot longer to wash my car
Those are on the Beat The Clock at Atlantic 5/$22.50 and have been for quite a while so probably salesman's samples from Atlantic Dave. ;)
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on December 14, 2015, 01:19:35 PM
I am trying to decide what to have for lunch today. Hungry and got about 45 minutes until lunch time.
Have some Chipotle, and get the gift that keeps on giving.
NO THANK YOU!   I did not eat that chit before the chits hit.
C'mon, take one for the team.  This thing has Chipotle on the ropes.  The more cases we get, the closer we get to shutting down another commie organization.
Plus I hear it's a great weight loss plan.
Belay that.  I just got called by the White House.  It's produces greenhouse gases in excess of the Paris pact.  Chipotle is outlawed.  A representative from the EPA will be around with corn cobs this afternoon.  You have to provide your own lube.
Pack yo Raz azz with granulated charcoal.
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 14, 2015, 01:28:35 PM
Walked around the block after lunch and passed by the Chipotle, probably 20-25 dumbass hippies standing in line to get the chits and 15-20 already eating it.  Ya just can't fix stupid!
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 14, 2015, 01:29:18 PM
I am trying to decide what to have for lunch today. Hungry and got about 45 minutes until lunch time.
Have some Chipotle, and get the gift that keeps on giving.
NO THANK YOU!   I did not eat that chit before the chits hit.
C'mon, take one for the team.  This thing has Chipotle on the ropes.  The more cases we get, the closer we get to shutting down another commie organization.
Plus I hear it's a great weight loss plan.
Belay that.  I just got called by the White House.  It's produces greenhouse gases in excess of the Paris pact.  Chipotle is outlawed.  A representative from the EPA will be around with corn cobs this afternoon.  You have to provide your own lube.
Pack yo Raz azz with granulated charcoal.
Take a lots of lube to smooth up that trip.
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 14, 2015, 01:30:41 PM
Sunny and 71 degrees here, going home an hour or so early and enjoy a lovely cigar this afternoon.
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 14, 2015, 01:34:24 PM
Walked around the block after lunch and passed by the Chipotle, probably 20-25 dumbass hippies standing in line to get the chits and 15-20 already eating it.  Ya just can't fix stupid!
And here I was thinking one of the benefits of their problems would be a total lack of line. Guess not!
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 14, 2015, 01:36:00 PM
Walked around the block after lunch and passed by the Chipotle, probably 20-25 dumbass hippies standing in line to get the chits and 15-20 already eating it.  Ya just can't fix stupid!
And here I was thinking one of the benefits of their problems would be a total lack of line. Guess not!
Might be in some places but not downtown Austin.
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 14, 2015, 01:42:36 PM
Walked around the block after lunch and passed by the Chipotle, probably 20-25 dumbass hippies standing in line to get the chits and 15-20 already eating it.  Ya just can't fix stupid!
And here I was thinking one of the benefits of their problems would be a total lack of line. Guess not!
Might be in some places but not downtown Austin.
I like me some Chipotle, but it'll be a loooong time before I'm back there again.
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on December 14, 2015, 01:44:55 PM
Walked around the block after lunch and passed by the Chipotle, probably 20-25 dumbass hippies standing in line to get the chits and 15-20 already eating it.  Ya just can't fix stupid!
And here I was thinking one of the benefits of their problems would be a total lack of line. Guess not!
Might be in some places but not downtown Austin.
I like me some Chipotle, but it'll be a loooong time before I'm back there again.

"Welcome to Moes!"
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 14, 2015, 01:47:26 PM
Walked around the block after lunch and passed by the Chipotle, probably 20-25 dumbass hippies standing in line to get the chits and 15-20 already eating it.  Ya just can't fix stupid!
And here I was thinking one of the benefits of their problems would be a total lack of line. Guess not!
Might be in some places but not downtown Austin.
I like me some Chipotle, but it'll be a loooong time before I'm back there again.

"Welcome to Moes!"
Lol, exactly. Wish we had one closer to our house.
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 14, 2015, 01:51:20 PM
Walked around the block after lunch and passed by the Chipotle, probably 20-25 dumbass hippies standing in line to get the chits and 15-20 already eating it.  Ya just can't fix stupid!
And here I was thinking one of the benefits of their problems would be a total lack of line. Guess not!
Might be in some places but not downtown Austin.
I like me some Chipotle, but it'll be a loooong time before I'm back there again.

"Welcome to Moes!"
Lol, exactly. Wish we had one closer to our house.
Me Too!   I luv Moes, not even sure there is one in Austin but seems like I have seen one up Bean's way.
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 14, 2015, 01:53:40 PM
Walked around the block after lunch and passed by the Chipotle, probably 20-25 dumbass hippies standing in line to get the chits and 15-20 already eating it.  Ya just can't fix stupid!
And here I was thinking one of the benefits of their problems would be a total lack of line. Guess not!
Might be in some places but not downtown Austin.
I like me some Chipotle, but it'll be a loooong time before I'm back there again.

"Welcome to Moes!"
Joey Bag of Donuts with Beef on a Wheat Tortilla please.
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: sfish on December 14, 2015, 02:08:24 PM
That same douche is still winning LTG's cigars
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on December 14, 2015, 02:09:24 PM
Walked around the block after lunch and passed by the Chipotle, probably 20-25 dumbass hippies standing in line to get the chits and 15-20 already eating it.  Ya just can't fix stupid!
And here I was thinking one of the benefits of their problems would be a total lack of line. Guess not!
Might be in some places but not downtown Austin.
I like me some Chipotle, but it'll be a loooong time before I'm back there again.

"Welcome to Moes!"
Joey Bag of Donuts with Beef on a Wheat Tortilla please.

I get the Homewrecker with about everything. Challenge the guy/gal rolling it. Thing can weigh more than a new born... lol
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 14, 2015, 02:13:21 PM
That same douche is still winning LTG's cigars
Gonna have to hunt him down, kick his ass, take my cigars back.
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 14, 2015, 02:14:10 PM
Walked around the block after lunch and passed by the Chipotle, probably 20-25 dumbass hippies standing in line to get the chits and 15-20 already eating it.  Ya just can't fix stupid!
And here I was thinking one of the benefits of their problems would be a total lack of line. Guess not!
Might be in some places but not downtown Austin.
I like me some Chipotle, but it'll be a loooong time before I'm back there again.

"Welcome to Moes!"
Joey Bag of Donuts with Beef on a Wheat Tortilla please.

I get the Homewrecker with about everything. Challenge the guy/gal rolling it. Thing can weigh more than a new born... lol
Yeah, with everything on it that thing is a beast of a burrito for sure!
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: sfish on December 14, 2015, 02:15:44 PM
That same douche is still winning LTG's cigars
Gonna have to hunt him down, kick his ass, take my cigars back.
He has it coming!
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 14, 2015, 02:19:17 PM
That same douche is still winning LTG's cigars
Gonna have to hunt him down, kick his ass, take my cigars back.
Or bid higher, whichever is cheaper.
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 14, 2015, 02:20:28 PM
That same douche is still winning LTG's cigars
Gonna have to hunt him down, kick his ass, take my cigars back.
Or bid higher, whichever is cheaper.
I'm too lazy and cheap for either.
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 14, 2015, 02:20:47 PM
Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 14, 2015, 02:22:23 PM
Hazzuh!
Later Low Bidder
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on December 14, 2015, 02:24:02 PM
Hazzuh!

Later, GolfinWithoutEPC's
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: ss2 on December 14, 2015, 02:24:07 PM
Walked around the block after lunch and passed by the Chipotle, probably 20-25 dumbass hippies standing in line to get the chits and 15-20 already eating it.  Ya just can't fix stupid!
And here I was thinking one of the benefits of their problems would be a total lack of line. Guess not!
Might be in some places but not downtown Austin.
I like me some Chipotle, but it'll be a loooong time before I'm back there again.
Qudoba, Chipotle knockoff (or the other way around, not sure).  better than Chipotle imo.  (especially now!)
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: ss2 on December 14, 2015, 02:25:09 PM
Hazzuh!
Later Dave.
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 14, 2015, 02:35:22 PM
Walked around the block after lunch and passed by the Chipotle, probably 20-25 dumbass hippies standing in line to get the chits and 15-20 already eating it.  Ya just can't fix stupid!
And here I was thinking one of the benefits of their problems would be a total lack of line. Guess not!
Might be in some places but not downtown Austin.
I like me some Chipotle, but it'll be a loooong time before I'm back there again.
Qudoba, Chipotle knockoff (or the other way around, not sure).  better than Chipotle imo.  (especially now!)
Not saying a lot to be better than Chipotle.
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 14, 2015, 02:37:40 PM
Nice buy on those Curivari Buenaventrua's.
BV 500's (Robusto) were sold out this morning but show back in stock now if anyone wanted some and missed out.  (5/$18.44)

Edit:  or if you wanted some EPC's on the Bid and did not bid high enough.
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 14, 2015, 02:49:38 PM
30 more minutes
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: ss2 on December 14, 2015, 02:57:54 PM
Walked around the block after lunch and passed by the Chipotle, probably 20-25 dumbass hippies standing in line to get the chits and 15-20 already eating it.  Ya just can't fix stupid!
And here I was thinking one of the benefits of their problems would be a total lack of line. Guess not!
Might be in some places but not downtown Austin.
I like me some Chipotle, but it'll be a loooong time before I'm back there again.
Qudoba, Chipotle knockoff (or the other way around, not sure).  better than Chipotle imo.  (especially now!)
Not saying a lot to be better than Chipotle.
nooo, not saying a lot better,  just better.
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: ss2 on December 14, 2015, 02:59:15 PM
30 more minutes
so, what are you doing at  2:19?  (you're 1 hr back from east coast?)
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 14, 2015, 02:59:41 PM
30 more minutes
so, what are you doing at  2:19?  (you're 1 hr back from east coast?)
Going Home for a cigar.

Yes, Central Time for me.
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 14, 2015, 03:00:37 PM
By the way SS, it is not summertime!
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on December 14, 2015, 03:08:38 PM
Nice buy on those Curivari Buenaventrua's.
BV 500's (Robusto) were sold out this morning but show back in stock now if anyone wanted some and missed out.  (5/$18.44)

Edit:  or if you wanted some EPC's on the Bid and did not bid high enough.

If anyone actually IS bidding, there is a 5pk of Cuarenta CG's currently @ $13
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 14, 2015, 03:17:29 PM
BBL from the patio with a Seagar!
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: ss2 on December 14, 2015, 03:20:07 PM
By the way SS, it is not summertime!
It is there!
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: ss2 on December 14, 2015, 03:22:44 PM
30 more minutes
so, what are you doing at  2:19?  (you're 1 hr back from east coast?)
Going Home for a cigar.

Yes, Central Time for me.
sounds like a good plan to me.  Often wonder why the television broadcasters always say (around here anyway) '9 eastern, 8 central' like the people in the central time zone can't figure that out on their own.  If I were you, I'd be insulted.  Freakin news weenies.
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on December 14, 2015, 04:10:19 PM
Patio Lull...
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 14, 2015, 04:34:45 PM
By the way SS, it is not summertime!
It is there!
Nope
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 14, 2015, 04:36:12 PM
Afternoon from the patio where it is a nice 76 degrees and sunny.

CLE Corojo ready to light with some Merlot Elixir for my heart.
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on December 14, 2015, 04:44:47 PM
Afternoon from the patio where it is a nice 76 degrees and sunny.

CLE Corojo ready to light with some Merlot Elixir for my heart.
I wish I was on my porch at home instead of heading to a late afternoon meeting.  Sheesh on these people.
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 14, 2015, 04:48:50 PM
Afternoon from the patio where it is a nice 76 degrees and sunny.

CLE Corojo ready to light with some Merlot Elixir for my heart.
I wish I was on my porch at home instead of heading to a late afternoon meeting.  Sheesh on these people.
Oh man that is a Sheesh deal there!
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on December 14, 2015, 05:00:53 PM
Outta here, Fellas. See yuz tomorrow.
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: razgueado on December 14, 2015, 05:19:56 PM
Afternoon from the patio where it is a nice 76 degrees and sunny.

CLE Corojo ready to light with some Merlot Elixir for my heart.
I wish I was on my porch at home instead of heading to a late afternoon meeting.  Sheesh on these people.
Same here.  Same damned stupid meeting.  And then I've got #2 son's band concert after work.
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 14, 2015, 05:21:51 PM
Outta here, Fellas. See yuz tomorrow.
Later BS
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 14, 2015, 05:22:29 PM
Afternoon from the patio where it is a nice 76 degrees and sunny.

CLE Corojo ready to light with some Merlot Elixir for my heart.
I wish I was on my porch at home instead of heading to a late afternoon meeting.  Sheesh on these people.
Same here.  Same damned stupid meeting.  And then I've got #2 son's band concert after work.
That sux too!
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: razgueado on December 14, 2015, 05:26:25 PM
Afternoon from the patio where it is a nice 76 degrees and sunny.

CLE Corojo ready to light with some Merlot Elixir for my heart.
I wish I was on my porch at home instead of heading to a late afternoon meeting.  Sheesh on these people.
Same here.  Same damned stupid meeting.  And then I've got #2 son's band concert after work.
That sux too!
Oh, the concert will be fine.  Just makes it a really long day, and no time for a cigar.
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: ss2 on December 14, 2015, 05:33:43 PM
Later all,  got busier last 1/2 hr than rest of the day.  Diesel Uncut connie for the ride home.  have fun all!
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on December 14, 2015, 05:39:40 PM
Walked around the block after lunch and passed by the Chipotle, probably 20-25 dumbass hippies standing in line to get the chits and 15-20 already eating it.  Ya just can't fix stupid!
And here I was thinking one of the benefits of their problems would be a total lack of line. Guess not!
Might be in some places but not downtown Austin.
I like me some Chipotle, but it'll be a loooong time before I'm back there again.

"Welcome to Moes!"
Lol, exactly. Wish we had one closer to our house.
Me Too!   I luv Moes, not even sure there is one in Austin but seems like I have seen one up Bean's way.
Got one a few blocks from my house, right on RT 46.  I think it is Moe Monday: $5.99 - any Burrito, Chips, & Salsa. Hello boys,  got in late at work, blood sugar way too low, couldn't understand why my wife kept asking me who the President was this morning... after a couple of glasses of OJ and some breakfast, I caught the 9:13 AM train.  Car is in the legion lot, but it is the wardens birthday today, she is out a Vestry meeting, so we can't go out.
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on December 14, 2015, 05:42:20 PM
Afternoon from the patio where it is a nice 76 degrees and sunny.

CLE Corojo ready to light with some Merlot Elixir for my heart.
I had a nice glase of Montepulciano Elixir yesterday.  Wife's Puerto Rican friend from work, came over with her husband yesterday. She made, and we had Ropa Viejo, arroz con moors, fried Yucca and a nice salad for dinner.
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 14, 2015, 05:46:26 PM
Later all,  got busier last 1/2 hr than rest of the day.  Diesel Uncut connie for the ride home.  have fun all!
Enjoy your smoke SS
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 14, 2015, 05:47:50 PM
Afternoon from the patio where it is a nice 76 degrees and sunny.

CLE Corojo ready to light with some Merlot Elixir for my heart.
I had a nice glase of Montepulciano Elixir yesterday.  Wife's Puerto Rican friend from work, came over with her husband yesterday. She made, and we had Ropa Viejo, arroz con moors, fried Yucca and a nice salad for dinner.
Sounds good
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on December 14, 2015, 05:52:16 PM
Afternoon from the patio where it is a nice 76 degrees and sunny.

CLE Corojo ready to light with some Merlot Elixir for my heart.
I had a nice glase of Montepulciano Elixir yesterday.  Wife's Puerto Rican friend from work, came over with her husband yesterday. She made, and we had Ropa Viejo, arroz con moors, fried Yucca and a nice salad for dinner.
Sounds good
it was excellent, almost as good as the Roast Pernil, with mojo.....  8)
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on December 14, 2015, 06:36:05 PM
good night guys...
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 14, 2015, 07:27:59 PM
Hey ladies.  How goes it?
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 14, 2015, 07:31:51 PM
Later all,  got busier last 1/2 hr than rest of the day.  Diesel Uncut connie for the ride home.  have fun all!
Connie?  Don't think I know that one.  Had me a Diesel Unlimited on the way home and was thinking about the Uncut.  Haven't had one of those in a while and need to pull one out of hibernation.  Somehow, I'm feeling it won't live up to my original impressions.
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 14, 2015, 07:33:10 PM
Later all,  got busier last 1/2 hr than rest of the day.  Diesel Uncut connie for the ride home.  have fun all!
Connie?  Don't think I know that one.  Had me a Diesel Unlimited on the way home and was thinking about the Uncut.  Haven't had one of those in a while and need to pull one out of hibernation.  Somehow, I'm feeling it won't live up to my original impressions.
Howdy Mayor, I smoked an uncut this weekend and it was pretty good for a $3 cigar.
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 14, 2015, 07:33:43 PM
Afternoon from the patio where it is a nice 76 degrees and sunny.

CLE Corojo ready to light with some Merlot Elixir for my heart.
I wish I was on my porch at home instead of heading to a late afternoon meeting.  Sheesh on these people.
Same here.  Same damned stupid meeting.  And then I've got #2 son's band concert after work.
There's a lot of that going on this time of year.  Spoke to Charlie earlier today but can't find time to get together due to holiday concerts, dance recitals and the likes.
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 14, 2015, 07:34:20 PM
Later all,  got busier last 1/2 hr than rest of the day.  Diesel Uncut connie for the ride home.  have fun all!
Connie?  Don't think I know that one.  Had me a Diesel Unlimited on the way home and was thinking about the Uncut.  Haven't had one of those in a while and need to pull one out of hibernation.  Somehow, I'm feeling it won't live up to my original impressions.
Howdy Mayor, I smoked an uncut this weekend and it was pretty good for a $3 cigar.
Glad to hear that.  Howdy, Tex.
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on December 14, 2015, 07:43:22 PM
Hey ladies.  How goes it?
Yo Antnee!  Howyadoin'?
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 14, 2015, 09:00:19 PM
Hey ladies.  How goes it?
Yo Antnee!  Howyadoin'?
Better now that I've eaten.  Made some chicken teriyaki from scratch.
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on December 14, 2015, 09:56:30 PM
Hey ladies.  How goes it?
Yo Antnee!  Howyadoin'?
Better now that I've eaten.  Made some chicken teriyaki from scratch.
Gotta feed the inner man.
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 14, 2015, 10:15:14 PM
Hey ladies.  How goes it?
Yo Antnee!  Howyadoin'?
Better now that I've eaten.  Made some chicken teriyaki from scratch.
Gotta feed the inner man.
The outer man too.  ;)
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on December 14, 2015, 10:21:46 PM
Hey ladies.  How goes it?
Yo Antnee!  Howyadoin'?
Better now that I've eaten.  Made some chicken teriyaki from scratch.
Gotta feed the inner man.
The outer man too.  ;)
GFY!  You gotta eat!
Title: Re: 12/14/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 14, 2015, 10:46:30 PM
Hey ladies.  How goes it?
Yo Antnee!  Howyadoin'?
Better now that I've eaten.  Made some chicken teriyaki from scratch.
Gotta feed the inner man.
The outer man too.  ;)
GFY!  You gotta eat!
Hehehe!