CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on August 02, 2021, 12:36:00 AM

Title: 8/2/2021
Post by: CigarBanter on August 02, 2021, 12:36:00 AM
Happy Monday! Any cigar deals on the various internet sites? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something about cigars along the way.  Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either...  And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 8/2/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 02, 2021, 06:01:12 AM
Morning, boyos.
Title: Re: 8/2/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 02, 2021, 06:59:22 AM
Quite a cool morning, only 62 right now. Been nice the last few days, milder temps than normal and little humidity. Had a hell of a thunderstorm in the morning yesterday which actually knocked out our power for a few minutes, but other than that, it's been quite lovely.
Title: Re: 8/2/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 02, 2021, 07:29:58 AM
Might be a slow banter week with VacationTony in effect.
Title: Re: 8/2/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 02, 2021, 07:30:55 AM
Joe is jammin' today.

Aganorsa 5-Star Sampler - 5/24.99

The AGANORSA 5-Star Sampler Includes:
1 - JFR Lunatic Short Robusto Habano - 93-rated?
1 - JFR Lunatic Short Robusto Maduro (4.7”x 52)
1 - Warped Guardian of the Farm Serie JJ (5.2”x 50) - 93-rated
1 - AGANORSA Leaf Habano Robusto (5.2”x 50)
1 - AGANORSA Leaf Connecticut Robusto (5.2”x 50)
Title: Re: 8/2/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 02, 2021, 07:32:08 AM
Sis:

Door #1 - Gurkha Pigtail Pack - 5/19.99

Door #2 - Southern Draw Cedrus Belicoso Fino - 5/49.99

Door #3 - Punch Pita Natural (Toro) - 10/39.99
Title: Re: 8/2/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 02, 2021, 07:34:24 AM
Graycliff G2 Habano PGXL - 5/22.50
Title: Re: 8/2/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 02, 2021, 07:42:51 AM
Good job holding down the fort, LTG.
Title: Re: 8/2/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 02, 2021, 07:44:48 AM
Might be a slow banter week with VacationTony in effect.
Indeed. I woke up and almost posted an hour ago. Then I said, fuck it and went back to sleep.
Title: Re: 8/2/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 02, 2021, 07:58:54 AM
Vacation dad is quite sore today. We went roller skating yesterday. Oof.
Title: Re: 8/2/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 02, 2021, 08:16:01 AM
Might be a slow banter week with VacationTony in effect.
Indeed. I woke up and almost posted an hour ago. Then I said, fuck it and went back to sleep.
Lol, you made the right call.
Title: Re: 8/2/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 02, 2021, 08:16:31 AM
Vacation dad is quite sore today. We went roller skating yesterday. Oof.
That sounds like one of those activities where the next day, you're sore in muscles you didn't even realize you'd use for that activity.
Title: Re: 8/2/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 02, 2021, 08:22:47 AM
Vacation dad is quite sore today. We went roller skating yesterday. Oof.
That sounds like one of those activities where the next day, you're sore in muscles you didn't even realize you'd use for that activity.
Correct! I can't tell you how much my shoulder is killing me today. Probably from having to lift myself off the floor when I fell on my ass.
Title: Re: 8/2/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 02, 2021, 08:30:34 AM
Those Graycliffs were flying off the shelf...

CAO Black Mosaic (6.0"x42) - 10 / $29.99
Title: Re: 8/2/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 02, 2021, 08:33:52 AM
Cohiba Blue Robusto - 5/27.50
Title: Re: 8/2/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 02, 2021, 08:34:00 AM
Vacation dad is quite sore today. We went roller skating yesterday. Oof.
That sounds like one of those activities where the next day, you're sore in muscles you didn't even realize you'd use for that activity.
Correct! I can't tell you how much my shoulder is killing me today. Probably from having to lift myself off the floor when I fell on my ass.
CNS
Title: Re: 8/2/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 02, 2021, 08:58:14 AM
Well, we got to Page 2. I'm going to go find an event for us all to enjoy during vacation Monday.
Title: Re: 8/2/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 02, 2021, 09:11:22 AM
E.P. Carrillo New Wave Reserva Robusto (5.0"x50) - 10 / $39.99
Title: Re: 8/2/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 02, 2021, 09:15:06 AM
Well, we got to Page 2. I'm going to go find an event for us all to enjoy during vacation Monday.
You've got a large crew to please, best of luck to you!
Title: Re: 8/2/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 02, 2021, 09:24:10 AM
Vacation dad is quite sore today. We went roller skating yesterday. Oof.
But not the right call.... ???
Title: Re: 8/2/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 02, 2021, 09:25:17 AM
Well, we got to Page 2. I'm going to go find an event for us all to enjoy during vacation Monday.
Beach day this week?
Title: Re: 8/2/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 02, 2021, 09:26:23 AM
Well, we got to Page 2. I'm going to go find an event for us all to enjoy during vacation Monday.
You can catch Jungle Cruise.  Sit on your ass in comfy chairs in the dark in AC.  Maybe even catch a nap.
Title: Re: 8/2/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 02, 2021, 09:28:12 AM
Couldn't get motivated to push to page 3 last night....but we'll get it today.
Title: Re: 8/2/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 02, 2021, 09:29:52 AM
Well, we got to Page 2. I'm going to go find an event for us all to enjoy during vacation Monday.
You've got a large crew to please, best of luck to you!
You could take them all to Jaimie's for dinner on Friday!
Title: Re: 8/2/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 02, 2021, 09:31:49 AM
Caldwell Collection - E.S. Midnight Express Toro - 5/29.99
Title: Re: 8/2/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 02, 2021, 09:32:06 AM
Couldn't get motivated to push to page 3 last night....but we'll get it today.
Easy on a jam day. Morning, MehDave.
Title: Re: 8/2/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 02, 2021, 09:56:33 AM
The lower temps must have really messed with the pollen in the air, cause I've been sneezing all morning.
Title: Re: 8/2/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 02, 2021, 09:58:14 AM
Vacation dad is quite sore today. We went roller skating yesterday. Oof.
That sounds like one of those activities where the next day, you're sore in muscles you didn't even realize you'd use for that activity.
Correct! I can't tell you how much my shoulder is killing me today. Probably from having to lift myself off the floor when I fell on my ass.
CNS
Notice he didn't say his ass was sore....sufficient padding there!   :P
Title: Re: 8/2/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 02, 2021, 10:00:30 AM
Today is Monday, Aug. 2, the 214th day of 2021.
There are 151 days left in the year.

Today’s Highlight in History:

On August 2, 1939, Albert Einstein signed a letter to President Franklin D. Roosevelt urging creation of an atomic weapons research program.

On this date:

In 1610, during his fourth voyage to the Western Hemisphere, English explorer Henry Hudson sailed into what is now known as Hudson Bay.

In 1776, members of the Second Continental Congress began attaching their signatures to the Declaration of Independence.

In 1862, the Ambulance Corps for the Army of the Potomac was created at the order of Maj. Gen. George McClellan during the Civil War.

In 1873, inventor Andrew S. Hallidie (HAH’-lih-day) successfully tested a cable car he had designed for the city of San Francisco.

In 1921, a jury in Chicago acquitted several former members of the Chicago White Sox baseball team and two others of conspiring to defraud the public in the notorious “Black Sox” scandal. Opera singer Enrico Caruso, 48, died in Naples, Italy.

In 1922, Alexander Graham Bell, generally regarded as the inventor of the telephone, died in Nova Scotia, Canada, at age 75.

In 1923, the 29th president of the United States, Warren G. Harding, died in San Francisco; Vice President Calvin Coolidge became president.

In 1934, German President Paul von Hindenburg died, paving the way for Adolf Hitler’s complete takeover.

In 1945, President Harry S. Truman, Soviet leader Josef Stalin and Britain’s new prime minister, Clement Attlee, concluded the Potsdam conference.

In 1980, 85 people were killed when a bomb exploded at the train station in Bologna, Italy.

In 1985, 137 people were killed when Delta Air Lines Flight 191, a Lockheed L-1011 Tristar, crashed while attempting to land at Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport.

In 1990, Iraq invaded Kuwait, seizing control of the oil-rich emirate. (The Iraqis were later driven out in Operation Desert Storm.)
Title: Re: 8/2/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 02, 2021, 10:01:14 AM
Ten years ago: The Senate passed, and President Barack Obama signed, legislation to avoid an unprecedented national default. New York Yankees first baseman Mark Teixeira set a major league record when he homered from both sides of the plate for the 12th time in his career during a 6-0 win over the Chicago White Sox.

Five years ago: President Barack Obama castigated Donald Trump as “unfit” and “woefully unprepared” to serve in the White House, and challenged Republicans to withdraw their support for their party’s nominee, declaring “there has to come a point at which you say ‘enough.’”

One year ago: Lord & Taylor, America’s oldest retailer, joined the list of retail companies seeking bankruptcy protection after faltering during the pandemic. Florida’s east coast was pounded by heavy rain from Tropical Storm Isaias, as state officials dealt with surging cases of the coronavirus. Closing out a test flight by Elon Musk’s SpaceX company, two NASA astronauts returned from the International Space Station with a retro-style splashdown, as their capsule parachuted safely into the Gulf of Mexico.
Title: Re: 8/2/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 02, 2021, 10:04:35 AM
Today’s Birthdays:

Actor Nehemiah Persoff is 102.
Rock musician Garth Hudson (The Band) is 84.
Singer Kathy Lennon (The Lennon Sisters) is 78.
Actor Joanna Cassidy is 76.
Actor Kathryn Harrold is 71.
Actor Butch Patrick (TV: “The Munsters”) is 68.
Rock music producer/drummer Butch Vig (Garbage) is 66.
Sen. Jacky Rosen, D-Nev., is 64.
Singer Mojo Nixon is 64.
Actor Victoria Jackson is 62.
Actor Apollonia is 62.
Actor Cynthia Stevenson is 59.
Actor Mary-Louise Parker is 57.
Rock musician John Stanier is 53.
Writer-actor-director Kevin Smith is 51.
Actor Jacinda Barrett is 49.
Actor Sam Worthington is 45.
Actor Edward Furlong is 44.
TV meteorologist Dylan Dreyer (TV: “Today”) is 40.
Actor Marci Miller is 36.
Singer Charli XCX is 29.
Actor Hallie Eisenberg is 29.
Title: Re: 8/2/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 02, 2021, 10:06:05 AM
Going to go with 4 again for the over/under.
Title: Re: 8/2/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 02, 2021, 10:20:55 AM
Vacation dad is quite sore today. We went roller skating yesterday. Oof.
That sounds like one of those activities where the next day, you're sore in muscles you didn't even realize you'd use for that activity.
Correct! I can't tell you how much my shoulder is killing me today. Probably from having to lift myself off the floor when I fell on my ass.
CNS
Notice he didn't say his ass was sore....sufficient padding there!   :P
Talk about kicking a man while he's down!
Title: Re: 8/2/2021
Post by: razgueado on August 02, 2021, 10:21:26 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Title: Re: 8/2/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 02, 2021, 10:22:09 AM
Going to go with 4 again for the over/under.
4 is my number today.
Title: Re: 8/2/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 02, 2021, 10:22:48 AM
Baccarat Churchill - 10/37.50
Title: Re: 8/2/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 02, 2021, 10:22:59 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Morning, PageThreeRaz.
Title: Re: 8/2/2021
Post by: razgueado on August 02, 2021, 10:39:37 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Morning, PageThreeRaz.
The past four days have been brutal.  Work shit.
Title: Re: 8/2/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 02, 2021, 10:56:45 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Morning, PageThreeRaz.
The past four days have been brutal.  Work shit.
Work shit's the worst.
Title: Re: 8/2/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 02, 2021, 10:58:34 AM
Rocky Patel Vintage '90 Robusto & Cutter - 5/27.50
Title: Re: 8/2/2021
Post by: razgueado on August 02, 2021, 11:04:59 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Morning, PageThreeRaz.
The past four days have been brutal.  Work shit.
Work shit's the worst.
13 hour day Saturday.  12 yesterday.  Saturday got overtime, but that's over now.  Sunday was just overwork.  No telling what's going to happen today.
Title: Re: 8/2/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 02, 2021, 11:14:48 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Morning, PageThreeRaz.
The past four days have been brutal.  Work shit.
Work shit's the worst.
13 hour day Saturday.  12 yesterday.  Saturday got overtime, but that's over now.  Sunday was just overwork.  No telling what's going to happen today.
All this OT, we're going to have another gun or guitar in no time!
Title: Re: 8/2/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 02, 2021, 11:18:08 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Morning, PageThreeRaz.
The past four days have been brutal.  Work shit.
Work shit's the worst.
13 hour day Saturday.  12 yesterday.  Saturday got overtime, but that's over now.  Sunday was just overwork.  No telling what's going to happen today.
I'd say it can't get much worse, but that's just asking for trouble.
Title: Re: 8/2/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 02, 2021, 11:18:39 AM
Gurkha Legend Vintage 2001 Toro - 10/39.99
Title: Re: 8/2/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 02, 2021, 11:20:26 AM
Good Day Mr. Raz.
Title: Re: 8/2/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 02, 2021, 11:20:51 AM
Gurkha Legend Vintage 2001 Toro - 10/39.99
You could have skipped posting that...
Title: Re: 8/2/2021
Post by: bluecollar on August 02, 2021, 11:26:16 AM
Gurkha Legend Vintage 2001 Toro - 10/39.99
You could have skipped posting that...
Yeah. Kind of a banter killer.
Title: Re: 8/2/2021
Post by: bluecollar on August 02, 2021, 11:27:48 AM
I have been looking to put together a order since Friday. Deals becoming more and more of a rarity.
Title: Re: 8/2/2021
Post by: bluecollar on August 02, 2021, 11:27:57 AM
Gurkha Legend Vintage 2001 Toro - 10/39.99
You could have skipped posting that...
Yeah. Kind of a banter killer.
Title: Re: 8/2/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 02, 2021, 11:29:25 AM
Gurkha Legend Vintage 2001 Toro - 10/39.99
You could have skipped posting that...
Sorry, no deal bias here, I post all the deals I see, good and bad. :D
Title: Re: 8/2/2021
Post by: razgueado on August 02, 2021, 11:30:21 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Morning, PageThreeRaz.
The past four days have been brutal.  Work shit.
Work shit's the worst.
13 hour day Saturday.  12 yesterday.  Saturday got overtime, but that's over now.  Sunday was just overwork.  No telling what's going to happen today.
All this OT, we're going to have another gun or guitar in no time!
No guitar until January 2021.  Then I'll order my Telecaster.  I have $2K in my weapons fund, but since I've had so little time to shoot and the ammo availability has been too little and too costly, no guns either.  I'll pay for the two amps I currently have in the shop for maintenance, and let the rest of the cash sit.
Title: Re: 8/2/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 02, 2021, 11:31:02 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Morning, PageThreeRaz.
The past four days have been brutal.  Work shit.
Work shit's the worst.
13 hour day Saturday.  12 yesterday.  Saturday got overtime, but that's over now.  Sunday was just overwork.  No telling what's going to happen today.
All this OT, we're going to have another gun or guitar in no time!
I actually did a couple hours OT yesterday. That'll either go towards my new clubs, or the new dishwasher, or the ceiling repair I'm having done in the kitchen.
Title: Re: 8/2/2021
Post by: razgueado on August 02, 2021, 11:31:45 AM
Good Day Mr. Raz.
Morning, TD.
Title: Re: 8/2/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 02, 2021, 11:42:42 AM
Gurkha Legend Vintage 2001 Toro - 10/39.99
You could have skipped posting that...
Sorry, no deal bias here, I post all the deals I see, good and bad. :D
I know.  For a true PW there is no such thing as a bad post.
Title: Re: 8/2/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 02, 2021, 11:44:21 AM
I have been looking to put together a order since Friday. Deals becoming more and more of a rarity.
I know it's a dangerous place to visit, but did you check out the Devil for those MOWPA's you were looking for?
Title: Re: 8/2/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 02, 2021, 11:45:27 AM
I have been looking to put together a order since Friday. Deals becoming more and more of a rarity.
About the only place with better than average offers on a consistent basis is the Page it seems.
Title: Re: 8/2/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 02, 2021, 11:47:29 AM
I have been looking to put together a order since Friday. Deals becoming more and more of a rarity.
About the only place with better than average offers on a consistent basis is the Page it seems.
They are currently offering up Montecristo's, Camacho samplers and UnderArmor socks...
Title: Re: 8/2/2021
Post by: razgueado on August 02, 2021, 11:53:07 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Morning, PageThreeRaz.
The past four days have been brutal.  Work shit.
Work shit's the worst.
13 hour day Saturday.  12 yesterday.  Saturday got overtime, but that's over now.  Sunday was just overwork.  No telling what's going to happen today.
All this OT, we're going to have another gun or guitar in no time!
I actually did a couple hours OT yesterday. That'll either go towards my new clubs, or the new dishwasher, or the ceiling repair I'm having done in the kitchen.
I've been stockpiling a lot of cash for work on the house.  I just have no time and we're getting late into the summer to hire anyone in.

For a while there I felt like a drug dealer.  There was a significant increase in cash flow and I was beginning to run out of places to put it.  I can only put $7K into the IRA every year, I can't put outside money into the work retirement system, and everything out there to invest in is overpriced.  I can't get time off to take a vacation and the warden hates spending money, so no help there.   So the cash just sits.  Given that current economic conditions are screaming inflation, maybe that's the best thing.  Meanwhile, I'm deactivated from the IMT, so the OT gravy train has dropped me off at the station, and it's back to white-collar exempt status and the usual budget I go.

I am going to take a mini-vacation in week of 9/8.  My uncle in Bend has tickets to Dave Matthews, and it's always a party hanging with Gary and his friends.  Maybe he'll guide me to a real estate investment of some sort.
Title: Re: 8/2/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 02, 2021, 11:58:19 AM
[...]

8 or 9 months ago would've been a fantastic time to get into a real estate investment.
Title: Re: 8/2/2021
Post by: razgueado on August 02, 2021, 12:04:20 PM
[...]

Not out here.
Title: Re: 8/2/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 02, 2021, 12:08:21 PM
[...]

There are still safe investments that are liquid and earn a lot more than in the tin can buried in the back yard.
Title: Re: 8/2/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 02, 2021, 12:13:49 PM
Vacation dad is quite sore today. We went roller skating yesterday. Oof.
That sounds like one of those activities where the next day, you're sore in muscles you didn't even realize you'd use for that activity.
Correct! I can't tell you how much my shoulder is killing me today. Probably from having to lift myself off the floor when I fell on my ass.
CNS
Notice he didn't say his ass was sore....sufficient padding there!
You're mean.
Title: Re: 8/2/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 02, 2021, 12:14:24 PM
Well, we got to Page 2. I'm going to go find an event for us all to enjoy during vacation Monday.
Beach day this week?
Definitely. Probably twice.
Title: Re: 8/2/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 02, 2021, 12:29:41 PM
Morning, muchachos.
Morning, PageThreeRaz.
The past four days have been brutal.  Work shit.
I hear ya, Raz. I can see the emails piling in and some of the subject lines have me tempted but I'm ignoring it all until next week.
Title: Re: 8/2/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 02, 2021, 12:30:45 PM
I have been looking to put together a order since Friday. Deals becoming more and more of a rarity.
I should have a brown box delivery later this week.
Title: Re: 8/2/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 02, 2021, 01:07:47 PM
[...]

Fair enough. Out here, prices have gone from normal to crazy through the roof in the last 9 months or so. I hear it's starting to settle a bit, but man, to have seen this coming at this time last year.
Title: Re: 8/2/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 02, 2021, 01:08:41 PM
Ave Maria Dark Knight Robusto - 10/49.99
Title: Re: 8/2/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 02, 2021, 01:25:58 PM
5 Vegas Gold Bullion
(6.0"x60)Pack of 10
| MSRP: $6.64 per cigar

In Stock
4.5 out of 5
BUY 10+ CIGARS
$3.00
per cigar
$29.99 total price
SAVE 55%
Title: Re: 8/2/2021
Post by: bluecollar on August 02, 2021, 01:26:24 PM
I have been looking to put together a order since Friday. Deals becoming more and more of a rarity.
I know it's a dangerous place to visit, but did you check out the Devil for those MOWPA's you were looking for?
Yes and I think it's in my best interest to stay away from the bid sites
Title: Re: 8/2/2021
Post by: bluecollar on August 02, 2021, 01:28:48 PM
I have been looking to put together a order since Friday. Deals becoming more and more of a rarity.
I should have a brown box delivery later this week.
Dave is right. The page is probably the best place to order from as of recently. Do tell Tony
Title: Re: 8/2/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 02, 2021, 01:33:36 PM
Dave, was it you that mentioned you had had the San Lotano Small Batch or had bought some?
Title: Re: 8/2/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 02, 2021, 01:34:25 PM
Good Day Mr. Rick.
Title: Re: 8/2/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 02, 2021, 01:35:22 PM
Dave, was it you that mentioned you had had the San Lotano Small Batch or had bought some?
I recently got some Perdomo Small Batch, if that's what you're thinking of.
Title: Re: 8/2/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 02, 2021, 01:37:03 PM
I have been looking to put together a order since Friday. Deals becoming more and more of a rarity.
I should have a brown box delivery later this week.
Dave is right. The page is probably the best place to order from as of recently. Do tell Tony
Although Atlantic VIP is pretty darn good if you regularly purchase, especially boxes.  Pays for itself in about 2 box purchases (depending).
Title: Re: 8/2/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 02, 2021, 01:39:52 PM
Dave, was it you that mentioned you had had the San Lotano Small Batch or had bought some?
I recently got some Perdomo Small Batch, if that's what you're thinking of.
I guess it was...

Came across these  and was curious:

https://atlanticcigar.com/san-lotano-small-batch-habano-toro/
(also a maduro and connie offered)
Title: Re: 8/2/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 02, 2021, 01:44:06 PM
Dave, was it you that mentioned you had had the San Lotano Small Batch or had bought some?
I recently got some Perdomo Small Batch, if that's what you're thinking of.
I guess it was...

Came across these  and was curious:

https://atlanticcigar.com/san-lotano-small-batch-habano-toro/
(also a maduro and connie offered)
Hadn't even heard of those before. Pretty solid deal, I'm guessing.
Title: Re: 8/2/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 02, 2021, 01:45:36 PM
Dave, was it you that mentioned you had had the San Lotano Small Batch or had bought some?
I recently got some Perdomo Small Batch, if that's what you're thinking of.
I guess it was...

Came across these  and was curious:

https://atlanticcigar.com/san-lotano-small-batch-habano-toro/
(also a maduro and connie offered)
I'm guessing possibly San Lotano seconds  or something to that effect that are good enough for them to use the SL name.
Title: Re: 8/2/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 02, 2021, 01:47:15 PM
Dave, was it you that mentioned you had had the San Lotano Small Batch or had bought some?
I recently got some Perdomo Small Batch, if that's what you're thinking of.
I guess it was...

Came across these  and was curious:

https://atlanticcigar.com/san-lotano-small-batch-habano-toro/
(also a maduro and connie offered)
I'm guessing possibly San Lotano seconds  or something to that effect that are good enough for them to use the SL name.
For me, $76 for a bundle of 20 toros.
Title: Re: 8/2/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 02, 2021, 01:54:16 PM
Dave, was it you that mentioned you had had the San Lotano Small Batch or had bought some?
I recently got some Perdomo Small Batch, if that's what you're thinking of.
I guess it was...

Came across these  and was curious:

https://atlanticcigar.com/san-lotano-small-batch-habano-toro/
(also a maduro and connie offered)
I'm guessing possibly San Lotano seconds  or something to that effect that are good enough for them to use the SL name.
Sounds right. Like when they used to have the AJ seconds at CI. Those were always pretty good.
Title: Re: 8/2/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 02, 2021, 01:54:41 PM
Alec Bradley Project 40 Robusto - 10/39.99
Title: Re: 8/2/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 02, 2021, 02:16:13 PM
Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 8/2/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 02, 2021, 02:21:20 PM
Time for a cigar!
Title: Re: 8/2/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 02, 2021, 02:22:48 PM
Got a brown box...CoTM from Cigar Fed.
Title: Re: 8/2/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 02, 2021, 02:27:11 PM
Lotus Duet Torch Lighter - Oliva
Only 5 Left
4.89 out of 5
$20.99
total price
SAVE 79%
Title: Re: 8/2/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 02, 2021, 02:28:10 PM
Got a brown box...CoTM from Cigar Fed.
(card is identifier for the unbanded cigar)
Title: Re: 8/2/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 02, 2021, 02:45:18 PM
Dave, was it you that mentioned you had had the San Lotano Small Batch or had bought some?
I recently got some Perdomo Small Batch, if that's what you're thinking of.
I guess it was...

Came across these  and was curious:

https://atlanticcigar.com/san-lotano-small-batch-habano-toro/
(also a maduro and connie offered)
I'm guessing possibly San Lotano seconds  or something to that effect that are good enough for them to use the SL name.
Sounds right. Like when they used to have the AJ seconds at CI. Those were always pretty good.
Because AJ seconds were better than a lot of firsts....
Put a band on 'em and charge more.
Title: Re: 8/2/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 02, 2021, 03:03:48 PM
Well, we got to Page 2. I'm going to go find an event for us all to enjoy during vacation Monday.
Beach day this week?
Definitely. Probably twice.
In fact, I'm here now...
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210802/1124a7b6d974c704b72a82904da1daa5.jpg)
Title: Re: 8/2/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 02, 2021, 03:48:08 PM
On to #2.
Title: Re: 8/2/2021
Post by: razgueado on August 02, 2021, 03:50:20 PM
[...]

Prices were crazy out here last year.  They went crazier past nine months.  But buying crazy high and selling crazy higher is not my idea of sound practice.
Title: Re: 8/2/2021
Post by: razgueado on August 02, 2021, 03:51:39 PM
Well, we got to Page 2. I'm going to go find an event for us all to enjoy during vacation Monday.
Beach day this week?
Definitely. Probably twice.
In fact, I'm here now...
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210802/1124a7b6d974c704b72a82904da1daa5.jpg)
Not enough sexy women in bikinis.  Could you move up or down the beach and try again?
Title: Re: 8/2/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 02, 2021, 05:01:58 PM

Well, we got to Page 2. I'm going to go find an event for us all to enjoy during vacation Monday.
Beach day this week?
Definitely. Probably twice.
In fact, I'm here now...
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210802/1124a7b6d974c704b72a82904da1daa5.jpg)
Not enough sexy women in bikinis.  Could you move up or down the beach and try again?

There are a number of thongs but I'm trying to be discreet with my wife and daughters here too. So, no.
Title: Re: 8/2/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 02, 2021, 05:07:12 PM
Got a brown box...CoTM from Cigar Fed.
(card is identifier for the unbanded cigar)
That card is practically worth this month's price by itself.
Title: Re: 8/2/2021
Post by: Oyam18 on August 02, 2021, 05:14:03 PM
I am here now.
Title: Re: 8/2/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 02, 2021, 05:15:34 PM
I am here now.
Thank goodness.
Title: Re: 8/2/2021
Post by: bluecollar on August 02, 2021, 05:28:54 PM
I like pics
My 1st today.(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210802/cc4fac0090def01eb21a13dfbf64b853.jpg)
Title: Re: 8/2/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 02, 2021, 05:31:43 PM
I like pics
My 1st today.(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210802/cc4fac0090def01eb21a13dfbf64b853.jpg)
And a good one!
Title: Re: 8/2/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 02, 2021, 05:32:56 PM
Diesel Double Perfecto
(6.0"x60)Pack of 10
| MSRP: $11.67 per cigar

Only 2 Left
5 out of 5
BUY 10+ CIGARS
$4.00
per cigar
$39.99 total price
SAVE 66%
Title: Re: 8/2/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 02, 2021, 05:41:53 PM
[...]

I knew 5 today.
Title: Re: 8/2/2021
Post by: bluecollar on August 02, 2021, 05:51:30 PM
I like pics
My 1st today.(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210802/cc4fac0090def01eb21a13dfbf64b853.jpg)
And a good one!
Dave, I do like this cigar.
Title: Re: 8/2/2021
Post by: razgueado on August 02, 2021, 06:27:57 PM
[...]

Damn.  12 today, using the criteria that I can picture them in my mind.  And I got all the way down to Edward Furlong.
Title: Re: 8/2/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 02, 2021, 07:09:19 PM
[...]

That's impressive.
Title: Re: 8/2/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 02, 2021, 08:22:09 PM
Two year old Las Calaveras waiting on the 2021 release.
Title: Re: 8/2/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 02, 2021, 08:29:36 PM
Perdomo Reserve 10th Anniversary Champagne Epicure
(6.0"x54)Pack of 10
| MSRP: $9.00 per cigar

Only 1 Left
5 out of 5
BUY 10+ CIGARS
$5.50
per cigar
$54.99 total price
SAVE 39%
Title: Re: 8/2/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 02, 2021, 09:09:19 PM
Aganorsa 5-Star Sampler
5 Cigars
| MSRP: $7.20 per cigar

Only 3 Left
4.58 out of 5
BUY 5+ CIGARS
$5.00
per cigar
$24.99 total price
SAVE 31%
Title: Re: 8/2/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 02, 2021, 09:42:36 PM
On to an Empress of Cuba.
Title: Re: 8/2/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 02, 2021, 09:58:45 PM
On to an Empress of Cuba.
Not familiar with this one. Tell us.