Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Today's Over/Under is 5
Raz Over/Under is 7
I got six.

And voila! We have Page 2!
It wasn't that easy!    ::)
Sure it was. It all happened before 10:am EST on a Saturday.
Well, lets do page 3 while we're at it.

Morning, mucachos.
Have an extra glass or two of Friday night whiskey and miss out on the nighttime Wordle?
Nah, I spent the evening with the other Fumblewump guitarist working on music, then came home and dozed off in the chair.

I did the Wordle when I woke up, but was watching a couple of episodes of "The Wild Wild West" and didn't get around to posting.

Today's Over/Under is 5
Raz Over/Under is 7
Eight.

Got a five pack of West Tampa whites for 33 bucks shipped. By far the cheapest I have found anywhere

Any weekend plans for my Banterland friends? We've got the eldest and her new boyfriend over from college. Looks like we'll be going into the city.
Afternoon, all. Went to the golf show this morning with my dad, first time it's been here since 2020. Tomorrow, we head down to Hocking Hills with our clan for the night.

Still not feeling 100%, but definitely better than I was yesterday, where I spent 90% of the day in a recliner.

Got a five pack of West Tampa whites for 33 bucks shipped. By far the cheapest I have found anywhere
Indeed!  Better than I have seen.

Any weekend plans for my Banterland friends? We've got the eldest and her new boyfriend over from college. Looks like we'll be going into the city.
Afternoon, all. Went to the golf show this morning with my dad, first time it's been here since 2020. Tomorrow, we head down to Hocking Hills with our clan for the night.

Still not feeling 100%, but definitely better than I was yesterday, where I spent 90% of the day in a recliner.
Better than spending 90% of the day in the bathroom.

Any weekend plans for my Banterland friends? We've got the eldest and her new boyfriend over from college. Looks like we'll be going into the city.
Afternoon, all. Went to the golf show this morning with my dad, first time it's been here since 2020. Tomorrow, we head down to Hocking Hills with our clan for the night.

Still not feeling 100%, but definitely better than I was yesterday, where I spent 90% of the day in a recliner.
What or where is Hocking Hills?

Any weekend plans for my Banterland friends? We've got the eldest and her new boyfriend over from college. Looks like we'll be going into the city.
Afternoon, all. Went to the golf show this morning with my dad, first time it's been here since 2020. Tomorrow, we head down to Hocking Hills with our clan for the night.

Still not feeling 100%, but definitely better than I was yesterday, where I spent 90% of the day in a recliner.
Better than spending 90% of the day in the bathroom.
Ain't that the truth.

Any weekend plans for my Banterland friends? We've got the eldest and her new boyfriend over from college. Looks like we'll be going into the city.
Afternoon, all. Went to the golf show this morning with my dad, first time it's been here since 2020. Tomorrow, we head down to Hocking Hills with our clan for the night.

Still not feeling 100%, but definitely better than I was yesterday, where I spent 90% of the day in a recliner.
What or where is Hocking Hills?
It's an area about 3 hours away, lots of trails to hike, and we'll be in a cabin with a hot tub. Luckily, the wife is pretty busted, so I won't be overexerting myself on the trails.

Any weekend plans for my Banterland friends? We've got the eldest and her new boyfriend over from college. Looks like we'll be going into the city.
Afternoon, all. Went to the golf show this morning with my dad, first time it's been here since 2020. Tomorrow, we head down to Hocking Hills with our clan for the night.

Still not feeling 100%, but definitely better than I was yesterday, where I spent 90% of the day in a recliner.
Better than spending 90% of the day in the bathroom.
Agreed.

This has been a seriously trying week. Started with food poisoning, ended with my car breaking down, likely the starter. I'm ready for some new luck starting tomorrow. Luckily, we're taking the wife's car on the trip.

Anyways, CAO Zocalo

Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4