Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8

« Reply #30 on: May 09, 2017, 07:57:18 AM »

Good morning Daves, Fishy, and NoAccessTony.  Free lunch for me today, whoohoo!
What, is that cheapy cheapo management springing for it?

« Reply #31 on: May 09, 2017, 07:57:33 AM »

Morning Mr. Bean.

« Reply #32 on: May 09, 2017, 08:04:07 AM »

Morning Dave III and WorkingMomTony.
Where are you now?
Heading out to Wisconsin for a couple of days.
Make sure you get a brat and some cheese while you're there.

« Reply #33 on: May 09, 2017, 08:04:36 AM »

Good morning Daves, Fishy, and NoAccessTony.  Free lunch for me today, whoohoo!
What, is that cheapy cheapo management springing for it?
Nope, attending a lunchtime vendor CE event.  Management not consulted!

« Reply #34 on: May 09, 2017, 08:09:09 AM »

Morning Dave III and WorkingMomTony.
Where are you now?
Heading out to Wisconsin for a couple of days.
Make sure you get a brat and some cheese while you're there.
And visit the Harley museum and tell them how much you like your rice burner.

« Reply #35 on: May 09, 2017, 08:13:42 AM »

Good morning Daves, Fishy, and NoAccessTony.  Free lunch for me today, whoohoo!
What, is that cheapy cheapo management springing for it?
Nope, attending a lunchtime vendor CE event.  Management not consulted!
DeadbeatBean, guess next you will be mooching dinner off of Dean.

« Reply #36 on: May 09, 2017, 08:14:39 AM »

I am joyously filling out my Social Security Benefits Application.

« Reply #37 on: May 09, 2017, 08:22:36 AM »

Good morning Daves, Fishy, and NoAccessTony.  Free lunch for me today, whoohoo!
What, is that cheapy cheapo management springing for it?
Nope, attending a lunchtime vendor CE event.  Management not consulted!
DeadbeatBean, guess next you will be mooching dinner off of Dean.
Naw, I'm going to ask your your son to send me a free delivery meal coupon, DeadBeatDad.

« Reply #38 on: May 09, 2017, 08:33:16 AM »

Good morning Daves, Fishy, and NoAccessTony.  Free lunch for me today, whoohoo!
What, is that cheapy cheapo management springing for it?
Nope, attending a lunchtime vendor CE event.  Management not consulted!
Best that way.

« Reply #39 on: May 09, 2017, 08:47:10 AM »

Good morning Daves, Fishy, and NoAccessTony.  Free lunch for me today, whoohoo!
What, is that cheapy cheapo management springing for it?
Nope, attending a lunchtime vendor CE event.  Management not consulted!
DeadbeatBean, guess next you will be mooching dinner off of Dean.
Naw, I'm going to ask your your son to send me a free delivery meal coupon, DeadBeatDad.
Believe Me - he owes me a few dinners!   But I don't mind deadbeat dad privileges such as he now furnishes the warden and I cell phone service.  If I live to be about 85 we will be about even on that.

« Reply #40 on: May 09, 2017, 08:54:04 AM »

I am joyously filling out my Social Security Benefits Application.
Just waiting on my check now!

That process was actually pretty easy.

« Reply #41 on: May 09, 2017, 08:55:03 AM »

Next is filling out all my paperwork for my pension, about 10,000 times more difficult than the SS application.

« Reply #42 on: May 09, 2017, 08:59:35 AM »

Next is filling out all my paperwork for my pension, about 10,000 times more difficult than the SS application.
And they will probably conduct an audit of your attendance at diversity/sensitivity/shelter-in-place seminars prior to approval. Good luck with that!

« Reply #43 on: May 09, 2017, 09:03:58 AM »

Next is filling out all my paperwork for my pension, about 10,000 times more difficult than the SS application.
And they will probably conduct an audit of your attendance at diversity/sensitivity/shelter-in-place seminars prior to approval. Good luck with that!
I got one of those to do prior to June 23 as a matter of fact and I can't get around that one.

« Reply #44 on: May 09, 2017, 09:06:48 AM »

Next is filling out all my paperwork for my pension, about 10,000 times more difficult than the SS application.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8