Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 14

« Reply #30 on: January 25, 2016, 07:50:22 AM »

Morning NotTravellinSnowbunnyDave
Dave, I think he's a little sweet on ya.

« Reply #31 on: January 25, 2016, 07:54:04 AM »

Hope Biebs has snowshoes or ski's on his bike to get across campus this week.
I hope none are needed, I'll see tomorrow. JLL has the snow removal contract now so the site had better be clean

« Reply #32 on: January 25, 2016, 07:55:08 AM »

Morning LSU & Golf.

  It feels like Monday again.
Good morning Native.
I got the fence project finished yesterday.
Kinda like Bean was supposed to have done 3 weeks ago in his bathroom?
I bet he got the medicine cabinet pulled and patched this weekend.
Ever the optimist.
Hey, it could happen...
Sadly, and unsurprisingly, no. Hung the mirrors, so there's that.  ::)
Time to fly in Mike Weber for the weekend?

« Reply #33 on: January 25, 2016, 07:55:54 AM »

Good morning boys, working from home and trying to plot out a cigar in my day

« Reply #34 on: January 25, 2016, 07:59:17 AM »

Good morning boys, working from home and trying to plot out a cigar in my day
Morning Fish

« Reply #35 on: January 25, 2016, 08:00:29 AM »

Morning LSU & Golf.

  It feels like Monday again.
Good morning Native.
I got the fence project finished yesterday.
Kinda like Bean was supposed to have done 3 weeks ago in his bathroom?
I bet he got the medicine cabinet pulled and patched this weekend.
Ever the optimist.
Hey, it could happen...
Sadly, and unsurprisingly, no. Hung the mirrors, so there's that.  ::)
Time to fly in Mike Weber for the weekend?
If he does not hurry up and get that bathroom completed and through the inspection process he is going to need Mr. Rooter to get the crown molding out of his azzz.

« Reply #36 on: January 25, 2016, 08:03:42 AM »

Good morning boys, working from home and trying to plot out a cigar in my day
Kids off school?

« Reply #37 on: January 25, 2016, 08:07:57 AM »

Morning LSU & Golf.

  It feels like Monday again.
Good morning Native.
I got the fence project finished yesterday.
Kinda like Bean was supposed to have done 3 weeks ago in his bathroom?
I bet he got the medicine cabinet pulled and patched this weekend.
Ever the optimist.
Hey, it could happen...
Sadly, and unsurprisingly, no. Hung the mirrors, so there's that.  ::)
But I worked all day Saturday, so there.
More like you hid out at work... ;)

« Reply #38 on: January 25, 2016, 08:08:50 AM »

Hope Biebs has snowshoes or ski's on his bike to get across campus this week.
I hope none are needed, I'll see tomorrow. JLL has the snow removal contract now so the site had better be clean
That's right you have a "school" snow day today...

« Reply #39 on: January 25, 2016, 08:10:00 AM »

Good morning boys, working from home and trying to plot out a cigar in my day
A cigar?  Lets be a little more ambitious....at least in the planning.

« Reply #40 on: January 25, 2016, 08:12:46 AM »

Morning LSU & Golf.

  It feels like Monday again.
Good morning Native.
I got the fence project finished yesterday.
Kinda like Bean was supposed to have done 3 weeks ago in his bathroom?
I bet he got the medicine cabinet pulled and patched this weekend.
Ever the optimist.
Hey, it could happen...
Sadly, and unsurprisingly, no. Hung the mirrors, so there's that.  ::)
But I worked all day Saturday, so there.
But you did not get the job done so as Hillary says - what damn difference does it make at this time?

« Reply #41 on: January 25, 2016, 08:12:46 AM »

Morning LSU & Golf.

  It feels like Monday again.
Good morning Native.
I got the fence project finished yesterday.
Kinda like Bean was supposed to have done 3 weeks ago in his bathroom?
I bet he got the medicine cabinet pulled and patched this weekend.
Ever the optimist.
Hey, it could happen...
Sadly, and unsurprisingly, no. Hung the mirrors, so there's that.  ::)
Time to fly in Mike Weber for the weekend?
Helluva idea.  He'll finish it in 1/2 the time, with no do-overs, and we can smoke cigars for the remainder of the day.

« Reply #42 on: January 25, 2016, 08:13:26 AM »

Morning LSU & Golf.

  It feels like Monday again.
Good morning Native.
I got the fence project finished yesterday.
Kinda like Bean was supposed to have done 3 weeks ago in his bathroom?
I bet he got the medicine cabinet pulled and patched this weekend.
Ever the optimist.
Hey, it could happen...
Sadly, and unsurprisingly, no. Hung the mirrors, so there's that.  ::)
Time to fly in Mike Weber for the weekend?
Helluva idea.  He'll finish it in 1/2 the time, with no do-overs, and we can smoke cigars for the remainder of the day.
As long as the warden does not want feet on those cabinets.

« Reply #43 on: January 25, 2016, 08:14:12 AM »

Morning LSU & Golf.

  It feels like Monday again.
Good morning Native.
I got the fence project finished yesterday.
Kinda like Bean was supposed to have done 3 weeks ago in his bathroom?
I bet he got the medicine cabinet pulled and patched this weekend.
Ever the optimist.
Hey, it could happen...
Sadly, and unsurprisingly, no. Hung the mirrors, so there's that.  ::)
But I worked all day Saturday, so there.
More like you hid out at work... ;)
No, I would never resort to that...

« Reply #44 on: January 25, 2016, 08:27:06 AM »

Good morning boys, working from home and trying to plot out a cigar in my day
Kids off school?
Yes, closed. We (Whitehouse Station) got the largest snowfall in the state
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 14