Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15]

And with the Markets I am closing for the day.  BBL with a cigar lit.
Gee ma, I wanna go home!
Me too.  But I probably have to work late.

And with the Markets I am closing for the day.  BBL with a cigar lit.
Gee ma, I wanna go home!
Me too.  But I probably have to work late.
All of a sudden since lunch my nose has been running like a faucet and I have other cold symptoms.  So I'm thinking about lighting a cigar even though I know I won't be able to enjoy it.  I'll probably leave soon though.

And with the Markets I am closing for the day.  BBL with a cigar lit.
Gee ma, I wanna go home!
Me too.  But I probably have to work late.
All of a sudden since lunch my nose has been running like a faucet and I have other cold symptoms.  So I'm thinking about lighting a cigar even though I know I won't be able to enjoy it.  I'll probably leave soon though.
Probably should.  It could be a terrorist biochem attack.  Better safe than sorry.

And with the Markets I am closing for the day.  BBL with a cigar lit.
Gee ma, I wanna go home!
Me too.  But I probably have to work late.
All of a sudden since lunch my nose has been running like a faucet and I have other cold symptoms.  So I'm thinking about lighting a cigar even though I know I won't be able to enjoy it.  I'll probably leave soon though.
Probably should.  It could be a terrorist biochem attack.  Better safe than sorry.
I noticed I had a Nat Sherman Epoca with me.  Probably got it from CigarFest.  Nat Shermans are generally tasteless to me so I'm thinking of lighting that one up figuring, "who cares?"

And with the Markets I am closing for the day.  BBL with a cigar lit.
Gee ma, I wanna go home!
Me too.  But I probably have to work late.
All of a sudden since lunch my nose has been running like a faucet and I have other cold symptoms.  So I'm thinking about lighting a cigar even though I know I won't be able to enjoy it.  I'll probably leave soon though.
Probably should.  It could be a terrorist biochem attack.  Better safe than sorry.
I noticed I had a Nat Sherman Epoca with me.  Probably got it from CigarFest.  Nat Shermans are generally tasteless to me so I'm thinking of lighting that one up figuring, "who cares?"
Cuarente lit with some lime sparkling water.  Humid as hell out here

CI still has the Crowned Heads La Imperiosa Samplers (4 cigars) for $25 and with Ogie's FS code that is a nice deal.

CI still has the Crowned Heads La Imperiosa Samplers (4 cigars) for $25 and with Ogie's FS code that is a nice deal.
Strange, code brings up FS header page but then at checkout no FS option shown.

CI still has the Crowned Heads La Imperiosa Samplers (4 cigars) for $25 and with Ogie's FS code that is a nice deal.
Strange, code brings up FS header page but then at checkout no FS option shown.
Tried entering code in at checkout and it shows code applied the still adds shipping on.  Something is Fuct-up

Well, Internet connectivity issues fubar'd everything at work this afternoon, but I managed to meet one deadline.  So I'm going home.  Have to haul my travel trailer over to a friend's to do some customization work.  Catch y'all later...or tomorrow.
Logged

YAD

  • Yet Another Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
  • White stars are the best

CI still has the Crowned Heads La Imperiosa Samplers (4 cigars) for $25 and with Ogie's FS code that is a nice deal.
Strange, code brings up FS header page but then at checkout no FS option shown.
Tried entering code in at checkout and it shows code applied the still adds shipping on.  Something is Fuct-up
CI shut the code down for the 20% off thing last weekend and never turned it back on.  Got my order in just before they pulled the free shipping.

CI still has the Crowned Heads La Imperiosa Samplers (4 cigars) for $25 and with Ogie's FS code that is a nice deal.
Strange, code brings up FS header page but then at checkout no FS option shown.
Tried entering code in at checkout and it shows code applied the still adds shipping on.  Something is Fuct-up
CI shut the code down for the 20% off thing last weekend and never turned it back on.  Got my order in just before they pulled the free shipping.
Hey YAD hope you are doing well.  I did the same with the 20% off deal but thought they had opened up a code.  Guess not.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15]