Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44

Johnny

« Reply #615 on: June 12, 2014, 10:28:20 PM »

Storms all around me, lots of noise and bluster but not water yet!
Hellacious storms Johnny with 50,000 ft tops and several small tornados in the hill country.  Moving in here now
Dave, keep me informed on your situation, just starting to sprinkle here now.

« Reply #616 on: June 12, 2014, 10:29:24 PM »

Storms all around me, lots of noise and bluster but not water yet!
Hellacious storms Johnny with 50,000 ft tops and several small tornados in the hill country.  Moving in here now
Dave, keep me informed on your situation, just starting to sprinkle here now.
Warning us of 70-75 MPH winds
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 6/12/2014
« Reply #617 on: June 12, 2014, 10:31:11 PM »

___KC___ No, but she is 1/2 Croatian if that means anything ....?  In some things she's really smart, but for the rest of her, I have no idea how her brain works... ugh..! -----BD-----Croatia is not that far from Poland.  Just sayin'.
____KC____ Once while my wife was at work, I made a pot of ham and beans. I went to get a glass baking dish to make some corn bread, but I couldn't find the baking dish.  I looked in the cabinets, under the sink, and even in the stove and broiler.  All of the baking dishes were missing.  Now it turned into a quest. I'm taking everything out of the cabinets and turning the kitchen upside down. Now I'm really pissed, no baking dishes at all.  I was fuming when she got home from work... WHERE's THE FUCKING BACKING DISHES..??? She said, "oh, I found some extra storage space, so I put them here..."  She put them behind the couch and against the wall.  It made complete since to her, but if you needed a backing dish, would you have thought to look in the living room behind the couch..????  I'm serious, "this stuff drives me coo coo.."
Logged

Johnny

« Reply #618 on: June 12, 2014, 10:34:25 PM »

Game back on, be back later.

« Reply #619 on: June 12, 2014, 10:45:07 PM »

Game back on, be back later.
The right reverend John R. Reed.  Just being reverential…
Logged

KC

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • Changes in Latitudes, Changes in Attitudes
Re: 6/12/2014
« Reply #620 on: June 12, 2014, 10:45:59 PM »

She said, "oh, I found some extra storage space, so I put them here..."  She put them behind the couch and against the wall.  It made complete since to her, but if you needed a backing dish, would you have thought to look in the living room behind the couch..?  I'm serious, "this stuff drives me coo coo.."-----BD-----That settles it.  They are twins separated at birth.

« Reply #621 on: June 12, 2014, 10:46:08 PM »

Storms all around me, lots of noise and bluster but not water yet!
Hellacious storms Johnny with 50,000 ft tops and several small tornados in the hill country.  Moving in here now
Dave, keep me informed on your situation, just starting to sprinkle here now.
Warning us of 70-75 MPH winds

We are getting hammered with rain and wind now but everything is under control so far.  Winds probably 40-50 now gusting higher per.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 6/12/2014
« Reply #622 on: June 12, 2014, 10:51:42 PM »

I'm reading a news story, "Minnesota toddler healing from 11-story fall."  Now dubbed, "the miracle baby."  He only received a broken left arm, broken ribs, a broken right wrist and a wound to the back of the head.  The mother said, "we plan to move to a lower unit."  Mmm, why not just LOCK the frick'in door to the balcony like you should have done in the first place...!!!  Maybe the solution is a 7th story apartment...?

« Reply #623 on: June 12, 2014, 10:54:19 PM »

Storms all around me, lots of noise and bluster but not water yet!
Hellacious storms Johnny with 50,000 ft tops and several small tornados in the hill country.  Moving in here now
Dave, keep me informed on your situation, just starting to sprinkle here now.
Warning us of 70-75 MPH winds

We are getting hammered with rain and wind now but everything is under control so far.  Winds probably 40-50 now gusting higher per.

Wind gusts 70-80 now and not letting up at all.  Blew a small tree down in my front yard.
Logged

Johnny

« Reply #624 on: June 12, 2014, 10:56:17 PM »

Storms all around me, lots of noise and bluster but not water yet!
Hellacious storms Johnny with 50,000 ft tops and several small tornados in the hill country.  Moving in here now
Dave, keep me informed on your situation, just starting to sprinkle here now.
Warning us of 70-75 MPH winds

We are getting hammered with rain and wind now but everything is under control so far.  Winds probably 40-50 now gusting higher per.
And looks like more headed your way, stay safe.

« Reply #625 on: June 12, 2014, 11:04:28 PM »

Storms all around me, lots of noise and bluster but not water yet!
Hellacious storms Johnny with 50,000 ft tops and several small tornados in the hill country.  Moving in here now
Dave, keep me informed on your situation, just starting to sprinkle here now.
Warning us of 70-75 MPH winds

We are getting hammered with rain and wind now but everything is under control so far.  Winds probably 40-50 now gusting higher per.
And looks like more headed your way, stay safe.
Looks like the very worst has passed but still raining like hell and lightning like crazy but wind has let up some.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 6/12/2014
« Reply #626 on: June 12, 2014, 11:04:32 PM »

Storms all around me, lots of noise and bluster but not water yet!
Hellacious storms Johnny with 50,000 ft tops and several small tornados in the hill country.  Moving in here now
Dave, keep me informed on your situation, just starting to sprinkle here now.
Warning us of 70-75 MPH winds

We are getting hammered with rain and wind now but everything is under control so far.  Winds probably 40-50 now gusting higher per.

Wind gusts 70-80 now and not letting up at all.  Blew a small tree down in my front yard.
Geeez, hold on to your cowboy hats...!!!

« Reply #627 on: June 12, 2014, 11:08:32 PM »

Storms all around me, lots of noise and bluster but not water yet!
Hellacious storms Johnny with 50,000 ft tops and several small tornados in the hill country.  Moving in here now
Dave, keep me informed on your situation, just starting to sprinkle here now.
Warning us of 70-75 MPH winds

We are getting hammered with rain and wind now but everything is under control so far.  Winds probably 40-50 now gusting higher per.

Wind gusts 70-80 now and not letting up at all.  Blew a small tree down in my front yard.
Geeez, hold on to your cowboy hats...!!!

Man this is like those Midwest storms.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 6/12/2014
« Reply #628 on: June 12, 2014, 11:12:58 PM »

Storms all around me, lots of noise and bluster but not water yet!
Hellacious storms Johnny with 50,000 ft tops and several small tornados in the hill country.  Moving in here now
Dave, keep me informed on your situation, just starting to sprinkle here now.
Warning us of 70-75 MPH winds

We are getting hammered with rain and wind now but everything is under control so far.  Winds probably 40-50 now gusting higher per.

Wind gusts 70-80 now and not letting up at all.  Blew a small tree down in my front yard.
Geeez, hold on to your cowboy hats...!!!

Man this is like those Midwest storms.
It seems like the weather is really getting weird...  It used to always rain in April, now it rains in May and June...

« Reply #629 on: June 12, 2014, 11:14:29 PM »

Storms all around me, lots of noise and bluster but not water yet!
Hellacious storms Johnny with 50,000 ft tops and several small tornados in the hill country.  Moving in here now
Dave, keep me informed on your situation, just starting to sprinkle here now.
Warning us of 70-75 MPH winds

We are getting hammered with rain and wind now but everything is under control so far.  Winds probably 40-50 now gusting higher per.

Wind gusts 70-80 now and not letting up at all.  Blew a small tree down in my front yard.
Geeez, hold on to your cowboy hats...!!!

Man this is like those Midwest storms.
It seems like the weather is really getting weird...  It used to always rain in April, now it rains in May and June...

You never know what to expect from the weather anymore.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44