dwgbryant

« Reply #285 on: June 07, 2014, 09:15:27 PM »

evening guys. just fired up a Montesino robusto, water on the side. sunrise golf tomorrow. tee off at 5:30am for 27 holes, then early lunch, followed by mowing, followed but cutting down 3 old apple trees. anybody else have an exciting Sunday going?
Logged

glassken

« Reply #286 on: June 07, 2014, 09:18:24 PM »

evening guys. just fired up a Montesino robusto, water on the side. sunrise golf tomorrow. tee off at 5:30am for 27 holes, then early lunch, followed by mowing, followed but cutting down 3 old apple trees. anybody else have an exciting Sunday going?
Dean, might as well add about 15 more trees, maybe 20 acres of forest just to warm you up? Dig a pond while your at it!
Logged

TruDog

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • ...WooF...
Re: 6/7/2014
« Reply #287 on: June 07, 2014, 09:19:52 PM »

They probably didn't restock them for the evening, but the mash had Epernay Le Grandes.  20 for ~$147.  Add a single and apply the 40 off 150 coupon.  I picked a Perdomo Patriarch corojo robusto.  Came out to 111.89 for 20 Epernays and the 1 perdomo.  Not bad, imfo.
Nice pick-up Will.....
Logged

KC

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • Changes in Latitudes, Changes in Attitudes
Re: 6/7/2014
« Reply #288 on: June 07, 2014, 09:20:56 PM »

evening guys. just fired up a Montesino robusto, water on the side. sunrise golf tomorrow. tee off at 5:30am for 27 holes, then early lunch, followed by mowing, followed but cutting down 3 old apple trees. anybody else have an exciting Sunday going?
Just going to drink ML, smoke cigars, listen to "Mr. Nice Guy", a really great band, and enjoy the "scenery" at Flossie's tomorrow.
Logged

Wenglish

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • It tastes like a cigar.
Re: 6/7/2014
« Reply #289 on: June 07, 2014, 09:21:05 PM »

They probably didn't restock them for the evening, but the mash had Epernay Le Grandes.  20 for ~$147.  Add a single and apply the 40 off 150 coupon.  I picked a Perdomo Patriarch corojo robusto.  Came out to 111.89 for 20 Epernays and the 1 perdomo.  Not bad, imfo.
Nice pick-up Will.....

I tried to get an R single, but alas.  They were sold out.  Saw the Patriarch and decided that was good enough.

« Reply #290 on: June 07, 2014, 09:21:18 PM »

evening guys. just fired up a Montesino robusto, water on the side. sunrise golf tomorrow. tee off at 5:30am for 27 holes, then early lunch, followed by mowing, followed but cutting down 3 old apple trees. anybody else have an exciting Sunday going?
Dean, might as well add about 15 more trees, maybe 20 acres of forest just to warm you up? Dig a pond while your at it!

Ha, indeed.  That does not compare well to sitting on my ass.
Logged

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #291 on: June 07, 2014, 09:21:51 PM »

They probably didn't restock them for the evening, but the mash had Epernay Le Grandes.  20 for ~$147.  Add a single and apply the 40 off 150 coupon.  I picked a Perdomo Patriarch corojo robusto.  Came out to 111.89 for 20 Epernays and the 1 perdomo.  Not bad, imfo.
You're such a show off, Will. Just wanted my dogs opinion.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #292 on: June 07, 2014, 09:22:00 PM »

evening guys. just fired up a Montesino robusto, water on the side. sunrise golf tomorrow. tee off at 5:30am for 27 holes, then early lunch, followed by mowing, followed but cutting down 3 old apple trees. anybody else have an exciting Sunday going?
Dean, might as well add about 15 more trees, maybe 20 acres of forest just to warm you up? Dig a pond while your at it!

we have a pond, though it does need dredging, and I should redo my fire pit.

« Reply #293 on: June 07, 2014, 09:22:35 PM »

evening guys. just fired up a Montesino robusto, water on the side. sunrise golf tomorrow. tee off at 5:30am for 27 holes, then early lunch, followed by mowing, followed but cutting down 3 old apple trees. anybody else have an exciting Sunday going?
Just going to drink ML, smoke cigars, listen to "Mr. Nice Guy", a really great band, and enjoy the "scenery" at Flossie's tomorrow.

Now that's a cause I can get behind.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #294 on: June 07, 2014, 09:23:23 PM »

evening guys. just fired up a Montesino robusto, water on the side. sunrise golf tomorrow. tee off at 5:30am for 27 holes, then early lunch, followed by mowing, followed but cutting down 3 old apple trees. anybody else have an exciting Sunday going?
Just going to drink ML, smoke cigars, listen to "Mr. Nice Guy", a really great band, and enjoy the "scenery" at Flossie's tomorrow.

hmmmm, sounds nice.
Logged

TruDog

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • ...WooF...
Re: 6/7/2014
« Reply #295 on: June 07, 2014, 09:23:50 PM »

evening guys. just fired up a Montesino robusto, water on the side. sunrise golf tomorrow. tee off at 5:30am for 27 holes, then early lunch, followed by mowing, followed but cutting down 3 old apple trees. anybody else have an exciting Sunday going?
Evening DeanO.....sounds great besides the chain saw work.  Make sue 3bean ain't hanG'n on a limb....just say'n.
Logged

glassken

« Reply #296 on: June 07, 2014, 09:25:17 PM »

evening guys. just fired up a Montesino robusto, water on the side. sunrise golf tomorrow. tee off at 5:30am for 27 holes, then early lunch, followed by mowing, followed but cutting down 3 old apple trees. anybody else have an exciting Sunday going?
Dean, might as well add about 15 more trees, maybe 20 acres of forest just to warm you up? Dig a pond while your at it!

Ha, indeed.  That does not compare well to sitting on my ass.
I was of course, joking Dean! Wish I had a problem with sitting on my ass. But, I don't. When I'm paid, I get off my ass! Dean, you are awesome!
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #297 on: June 07, 2014, 09:29:34 PM »

evening guys. just fired up a Montesino robusto, water on the side. sunrise golf tomorrow. tee off at 5:30am for 27 holes, then early lunch, followed by mowing, followed but cutting down 3 old apple trees. anybody else have an exciting Sunday going?
Dean, might as well add about 15 more trees, maybe 20 acres of forest just to warm you up? Dig a pond while your at it!

Ha, indeed.  That does not compare well to sitting on my ass.
I was of course, joking Dean! Wish I had no problem with sitting on my ass. But, I don't. When I'm paid, I get off my ass! Dean, you are awesome!

awesome huh? ha. just a man growing old that hasn't sense enough to slow down. do it now while I can or it won't get done. if that happens I'll feel bad, get miserable. nobody likes a miserable old man.

« Reply #298 on: June 07, 2014, 09:31:51 PM »

evening guys. just fired up a Montesino robusto, water on the side. sunrise golf tomorrow. tee off at 5:30am for 27 holes, then early lunch, followed by mowing, followed but cutting down 3 old apple trees. anybody else have an exciting Sunday going?
Dean, might as well add about 15 more trees, maybe 20 acres of forest just to warm you up? Dig a pond while your at it!

Ha, indeed.  That does not compare well to sitting on my ass.
I was of course, joking Dean! Wish I had a problem with sitting on my ass. But, I don't. When I'm paid, I get off my ass! Dean, you are awesome!

That's how he stays young, Ken!  I did my tree cutting and pond diggin' last weekend.  (OK, the pond part is BS, but the other part is true).
Logged

Wenglish

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • It tastes like a cigar.
Re: 6/7/2014
« Reply #299 on: June 07, 2014, 09:34:06 PM »

They probably didn't restock them for the evening, but the mash had Epernay Le Grandes.  20 for ~$147.  Add a single and apply the 40 off 150 coupon.  I picked a Perdomo Patriarch corojo robusto.  Came out to 111.89 for 20 Epernays and the 1 perdomo.  Not bad, imfo.
You're such a show off, Will. Just wanted my dogs opinion.

I thought we were just saying everything else we said before.

So, earlier, I smoked this Epernay Le Grande with 2 years of rest on it...