« Reply #210 on: June 07, 2014, 06:31:24 PM »

Good evening to All ! .

Evening Dog.  When I lived up at theLake of the Ozarks there was a good bar up there on the water called Dog Days with a sister place called Wobbly Boots.
Sounds like my kind of place . hey Ken how are you ?
Texas redfish , is your name Dave ? and what part of tx are you in ? .

Dave it is and Austin area.  I just saw you were in Houston.  I get down there on business occasionally we need to meet up sometime.
Logged

dogdays

« Reply #211 on: June 07, 2014, 06:35:09 PM »

Chip, do you know the CI free ship code????
Sorry I got grabbed again for mower repair duty, sorry I don't have a working code.
Hello Chip ! .
Logged

dogdays

« Reply #212 on: June 07, 2014, 06:36:57 PM »

Good evening to All ! .

Evening Dog.  When I lived up at theLake of the Ozarks there was a good bar up there on the water called Dog Days with a sister place called Wobbly Boots.
Sounds like my kind of place . hey Ken how are you ?
Texas redfish , is your name Dave ? and what part of tx are you in ? .

Dave it is and Austin area.  I just saw you were in Houston.  I get down there on business occasionally we need to meet up sometime.
That sounds great  :) .
Logged

dogdays

« Reply #213 on: June 07, 2014, 06:39:27 PM »

Good evening to All ! .

Evening Dog.  When I lived up at theLake of the Ozarks there was a good bar up there on the water called Dog Days with a sister place called Wobbly Boots.
Sounds like my kind of place . hey Ken how are you ?
Texas redfish , is your name Dave ? and what part of tx are you in ? .

Dave it is and Austin area.  I just saw you were in Houston.  I get down there on business occasionally we need to meet up sometime.
That sounds great  :) .
bbl

« Reply #214 on: June 07, 2014, 06:43:09 PM »

10 minutes till post time I will be on the sideline for about 15.  Pulling for California Chrome but would bet some on Wicked Strong too.
Logged

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #215 on: June 07, 2014, 06:52:57 PM »

The last time there was a triple crown winner, we were all young men. Hadn't realized it was that long ago.

« Reply #216 on: June 07, 2014, 07:02:13 PM »

The last time there was a triple crown winner, we were all young men. Hadn't realized it was that long ago.

Yep and it was not to be this year either.

« Reply #217 on: June 07, 2014, 07:03:19 PM »

Oh hell I am a Junior Member now! :'(
Logged

glassken

« Reply #218 on: June 07, 2014, 07:05:28 PM »

The last time there was a triple crown winner, we were all young men. Hadn't realized it was that long ago.
Calling all MASSHOLES!
Logged

Fitzy

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #219 on: June 07, 2014, 07:09:04 PM »

The last time there was a triple crown winner, we were all young men. Hadn't realized it was that long ago.
Calling all MASSHOLES!
You rang?!
Logged

Fitzy

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #220 on: June 07, 2014, 07:10:09 PM »

And good evening everyone...  Got most of the roof in the shed today.  Tomorrow I'll finish the roof, and probabilly build the doors and trim it all out!  Next weekend side it, and done!
Logged

glassken

« Reply #221 on: June 07, 2014, 07:10:50 PM »

The last time there was a triple crown winner, we were all young men. Hadn't realized it was that long ago.
Calling all MASSHOLES!
You rang?!
HaHaHa!
Logged

Fitzy

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #222 on: June 07, 2014, 07:12:25 PM »

The last time there was a triple crown winner, we were all young men. Hadn't realized it was that long ago.
Calling all MASSHOLES!
You rang?!
HaHaHa!
It was perfect timing...  Just lived in and there it was...  And good evening to you Ken!
Logged

glassken

« Reply #223 on: June 07, 2014, 07:14:58 PM »

The last time there was a triple crown winner, we were all young men. Hadn't realized it was that long ago.
Calling all MASSHOLES!
You rang?!
HaHaHa!
It was perfect timing...  Just lived in and there it was...  And good evening to you Ken!
Good evening, Fitz. I was messing with Freddy-Bob! But, we do have more than one Masshole on here, so...
Logged

KC

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • Changes in Latitudes, Changes in Attitudes
Re: 6/7/2014
« Reply #224 on: June 07, 2014, 07:17:29 PM »

Good evening everyone!  Bolivar Petit Corona (gifted by that fine critter in Louisiana) with a RRG&C.  This is a perfect smoke to follow a nice tender, med-rare rib-eye.