Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 6/7/2014
« Reply #195 on: June 07, 2014, 05:22:37 PM »

Afternoon gentlemen.  Getting ready to head to the airport for the long ride home....and a little time travel.....arrive in LA an hour before I left, just wish it would feel that way.
i hope your Avi is on your ride home.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 6/7/2014
« Reply #196 on: June 07, 2014, 05:23:12 PM »

Ken I was trying to call you......ill send a PM.

« Reply #197 on: June 07, 2014, 05:24:40 PM »

Afternoon gentlemen.  Getting ready to head to the airport for the long ride home....and a little time travel.....arrive in LA an hour before I left, just wish it would feel that way.

Long ride for sure!  Have a smooth trip home.
Logged

glassken

« Reply #198 on: June 07, 2014, 05:48:45 PM »

Afternoon gentlemen.  Getting ready to head to the airport for the long ride home....and a little time travel.....arrive in LA an hour before I left, just wish it would feel that way.

Long ride for sure!  Have a smooth trip home.
good one TXDave  :)

« Reply #199 on: June 07, 2014, 05:58:29 PM »

Afternoon gentlemen.  Getting ready to head to the airport for the long ride home....and a little time travel.....arrive in LA an hour before I left, just wish it would feel that way.

Long ride for sure!  Have a smooth trip home.
good one TXDave  :)

And I am living the smile!  2 hours cleaning pool filters and associated maintenance completed now kicked back on the patio with a 60RG DPG and a cold LA 31 Biere Pale from down your way waiting for the Belmont to start at 5:50.
Logged

glassken

« Reply #200 on: June 07, 2014, 06:00:17 PM »

Afternoon gentlemen.  Getting ready to head to the airport for the long ride home....and a little time travel.....arrive in LA an hour before I left, just wish it would feel that way.

Long ride for sure!  Have a smooth trip home.
good one TXDave  :)

And I am living the smile!  2 hours cleaning pool filters and associated maintenance completed now kicked back on the patio with a 60RG DPG and a cold LA 31 Biere Pale from down your way waiting for the Belmont to start at 5:50.
TXDave, I did pick some up earlier in the week due to you talking them up. Pretty good too. This is what I'm drinking now

« Reply #201 on: June 07, 2014, 06:04:32 PM »

Afternoon gentlemen.  Getting ready to head to the airport for the long ride home....and a little time travel.....arrive in LA an hour before I left, just wish it would feel that way.

Long ride for sure!  Have a smooth trip home.
good one TXDave  :)

And I am living the smile!  2 hours cleaning pool filters and associated maintenance completed now kicked back on the patio with a 60RG DPG and a cold LA 31 Biere Pale from down your way waiting for the Belmont to start at 5:50.
TXDave, I did pick some up earlier in the week due to you talking them up. Pretty good too. This is what I'm drinking now

Never tried the Rangers but see them at the store here.   Have you tried Southern Pecan?
Logged

dogdays

« Reply #202 on: June 07, 2014, 06:08:38 PM »

Good evening to All ! .

« Reply #203 on: June 07, 2014, 06:10:42 PM »

Good evening to All ! .

Evening Dog.  When I lived up at theLake of the Ozarks there was a good bar up there on the water called Dog Days with a sister place called Wobbly Boots.
Logged

glassken

« Reply #204 on: June 07, 2014, 06:11:24 PM »

Afternoon gentlemen.  Getting ready to head to the airport for the long ride home....and a little time travel.....arrive in LA an hour before I left, just wish it would feel that way.

Long ride for sure!  Have a smooth trip home.
good one TXDave  :)

And I am living the smile!  2 hours cleaning pool filters and associated maintenance completed now kicked back on the patio with a 60RG DPG and a cold LA 31 Biere Pale from down your way waiting for the Belmont to start at 5:50.
TXDave, I did pick some up earlier in the week due to you talking them up. Pretty good too. This is what I'm drinking now

Never tried the Rangers but see them at the store here.   Have you tried Southern Pecan?
I have not tried the Southern Pecan. The Ranger is very citrus flavored. High ABV, but very good.
Logged

glassken

« Reply #205 on: June 07, 2014, 06:11:43 PM »

Logged

dogdays

« Reply #206 on: June 07, 2014, 06:16:06 PM »

Good evening to All ! .

Evening Dog.  When I lived up at theLake of the Ozarks there was a good bar up there on the water called Dog Days with a sister place called Wobbly Boots.
Sounds like my kind of place . hey Ken how are you ?

« Reply #207 on: June 07, 2014, 06:16:32 PM »

Afternoon gentlemen.  Getting ready to head to the airport for the long ride home....and a little time travel.....arrive in LA an hour before I left, just wish it would feel that way.

Long ride for sure!  Have a smooth trip home.
good one TXDave  :)

And I am living the smile!  2 hours cleaning pool filters and associated maintenance completed now kicked back on the patio with a 60RG DPG and a cold LA 31 Biere Pale from down your way waiting for the Belmont to start at 5:50.
TXDave, I did pick some up earlier in the week due to you talking them up. Pretty good too. This is what I'm drinking now

Never tried the Rangers but see them at the store here.   Have you tried Southern Pecan?
I have not tried the Southern Pecan. The Ranger is very citrus flavored. High ABV, but very good.

If you like Citrusy the new Sam Adams Summer Ale is great according to the Warden but I am not a citrus beer guy at all.  Southern Pecan really has a nice pecan hint to it.  One of my absolute favorites.
Logged

dogdays

« Reply #208 on: June 07, 2014, 06:21:33 PM »

Good evening to All ! .

Evening Dog.  When I lived up at theLake of the Ozarks there was a good bar up there on the water called Dog Days with a sister place called Wobbly Boots.
Sounds like my kind of place . hey Ken how are you ?
Texas redfish , is your name Dave ? and what part of tx are you in ? .
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 6/7/2014
« Reply #209 on: June 07, 2014, 06:23:10 PM »

Chip, do you know the CI free ship code????
Sorry I got grabbed again for mower repair duty, sorry I don't have a working code.