CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 25

Author Topic: 6/7/2014  (Read 68062 times)

Oyam18

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 6/7/2014
« Reply #195 on: June 07, 2014, 05:22:37 PM »

Afternoon gentlemen.  Getting ready to head to the airport for the long ride home....and a little time travel.....arrive in LA an hour before I left, just wish it would feel that way.
i hope your Avi is on your ride home.

Oyam18

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • El Matador del Banter
« Reply #196 on: June 07, 2014, 05:23:12 PM »

Ken I was trying to call you......ill send a PM.

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #197 on: June 07, 2014, 05:24:40 PM »

Afternoon gentlemen.  Getting ready to head to the airport for the long ride home....and a little time travel.....arrive in LA an hour before I left, just wish it would feel that way.

Long ride for sure!  Have a smooth trip home.

glassken

« Reply #198 on: June 07, 2014, 05:48:45 PM »

good one TXDave  :)

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #199 on: June 07, 2014, 05:58:29 PM »

And I am living the smile!  2 hours cleaning pool filters and associated maintenance completed now kicked back on the patio with a 60RG DPG and a cold LA 31 Biere Pale from down your way waiting for the Belmont to start at 5:50.

glassken

« Reply #200 on: June 07, 2014, 06:00:17 PM »

And I am living the smile!  2 hours cleaning pool filters and associated maintenance completed now kicked back on the patio with a 60RG DPG and a cold LA 31 Biere Pale from down your way waiting for the Belmont to start at 5:50.
TXDave, I did pick some up earlier in the week due to you talking them up. Pretty good too. This is what I'm drinking now

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #201 on: June 07, 2014, 06:04:32 PM »

TXDave, I did pick some up earlier in the week due to you talking them up. Pretty good too. This is what I'm drinking now

Never tried the Rangers but see them at the store here.   Have you tried Southern Pecan?

dogdays

« Reply #202 on: June 07, 2014, 06:08:38 PM »

Good evening to All ! .

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #203 on: June 07, 2014, 06:10:42 PM »

Good evening to All ! .

Evening Dog.  When I lived up at theLake of the Ozarks there was a good bar up there on the water called Dog Days with a sister place called Wobbly Boots.

glassken

« Reply #204 on: June 07, 2014, 06:11:24 PM »

Never tried the Rangers but see them at the store here.   Have you tried Southern Pecan?
I have not tried the Southern Pecan. The Ranger is very citrus flavored. High ABV, but very good.

glassken

« Reply #205 on: June 07, 2014, 06:11:43 PM »

dogdays

« Reply #206 on: June 07, 2014, 06:16:06 PM »

Good evening to All ! .

Evening Dog.  When I lived up at theLake of the Ozarks there was a good bar up there on the water called Dog Days with a sister place called Wobbly Boots.
Sounds like my kind of place . hey Ken how are you ?

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #207 on: June 07, 2014, 06:16:32 PM »

I have not tried the Southern Pecan. The Ranger is very citrus flavored. High ABV, but very good.

If you like Citrusy the new Sam Adams Summer Ale is great according to the Warden but I am not a citrus beer guy at all.  Southern Pecan really has a nice pecan hint to it.  One of my absolute favorites.

dogdays

« Reply #208 on: June 07, 2014, 06:21:33 PM »

Good evening to All ! .

Sounds like my kind of place . hey Ken how are you ?
Texas redfish , is your name Dave ? and what part of tx are you in ? .

LSUFAN

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • Geaux Tigers!
« Reply #209 on: June 07, 2014, 06:23:10 PM »

Chip, do you know the CI free ship code????
Sorry I got grabbed again for mower repair duty, sorry I don't have a working code.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 25