Johnny

« Reply #165 on: June 07, 2014, 03:17:02 PM »

took in a meeting in Sodus up north. needed it. enjoyed a Partagas Red on the way, very good smoke, and an Oval Maduro on the way back. ready for a Red Lion Maduro now, and think about lunch.
Howdy Dean, getting hungry here too.
Howdy Dave, glad I'm not the only one who hates veggies.

got some bacon on the grill and a tomatoe slices. that should make a couple of nice sandwiches.
Why ruin perfectly good bacon with tomatos? YUUUK

Amen, +1 on the ruin good bacon
Logged

glassken

« Reply #166 on: June 07, 2014, 03:17:45 PM »

8 1/2 hours on 1 page over at the other place. Sheesh!
Do you think CI knows were gone...?
BD, I tend to like GolfingDave's assessment: If they know, they don't care. Less work for them! Or something to that effect.
Have some of the guys changed their name on here vs CI's banter...?  I keep thinking I recognize the .avi's, but not the users names.  Such as, "Traveling Dave.., and 3d...?"
Traveling Dave=NJDave, 3d=dwbryant, Johnny=JR in Lakehills I'll see if there are anymore, BD
Thanks... It's actually pretty hard for me to keep up with little things like that. Except for Johnny, I never noticed it changing from JR to Johnny... For some reason I always knew it was him.. haha
I was wondering who the fuck 3d was!

I apologise for that confusion. thought 3d was more fitting handle, 'deadbeats, drama, and downer.'

Native 53 is now Texas Redfish
Yes, I knew there was one more!
Logged

Johnny

« Reply #167 on: June 07, 2014, 03:18:57 PM »

took in a meeting in Sodus up north. needed it. enjoyed a Partagas Red on the way, very good smoke, and an Oval Maduro on the way back. ready for a Red Lion Maduro now, and think about lunch.
Howdy Dean, getting hungry here too.
Howdy Dave, glad I'm not the only one who hates veggies.

got some bacon on the grill and a tomatoe slices. that should make a couple of nice sandwiches.
Why ruin perfectly good bacon with tomatos? YUUUK

Amen, +1 on the ruin good bacon
That fucked up that my replies keep going to the middle of the last post!
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #168 on: June 07, 2014, 03:19:16 PM »

took in a meeting in Sodus up north. needed it. enjoyed a Partagas Red on the way, very good smoke, and an Oval Maduro on the way back. ready for a Red Lion Maduro now, and think about lunch.
Howdy Dean, getting hungry here too.

got some bacon on the grill and a tomatoe slices. that should make a couple of nice sandwiches.
Why ruin perfectly good bacon with tomatos? YUUUK

probably because I like the two together. ha.

....... and they were quick, simple, and tasty
Logged

glassken

« Reply #169 on: June 07, 2014, 03:23:35 PM »

took in a meeting in Sodus up north. needed it. enjoyed a Partagas Red on the way, very good smoke, and an Oval Maduro on the way back. ready for a Red Lion Maduro now, and think about lunch.
Howdy Dean, getting hungry here too.
Howdy Dave, glad I'm not the only one who hates veggies.

got some bacon on the grill and a tomatoe slices. that should make a couple of nice sandwiches.
Why ruin perfectly good bacon with tomatos? YUUUK

Amen, +1 on the ruin good bacon
That fucked up that my replies keep going to the middle of the last post!
Johnny, on a long thread, you may have to scroll down to the bottom. It may come up at the middle of a longer thread.
Logged

Johnny

« Reply #170 on: June 07, 2014, 03:25:55 PM »

took in a meeting in Sodus up north. needed it. enjoyed a Partagas Red on the way, very good smoke, and an Oval Maduro on the way back. ready for a Red Lion Maduro now, and think about lunch.
Howdy Dean, getting hungry here too.
Howdy Dave, glad I'm not the only one who hates veggies.

got some bacon on the grill and a tomatoe slices. that should make a couple of nice sandwiches.
Why ruin perfectly good bacon with tomatos? YUUUK

Amen, +1 on the ruin good bacon
That fucked up that my replies keep going to the middle of the last post!
Johnny, on a long thread, you may have to scroll down to the bottom. It may come up at the middle of a longer thread.
Thanks Ken, I'll watch for that.
Logged

Wenglish

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • It tastes like a cigar.
Re: 6/7/2014
« Reply #171 on: June 07, 2014, 03:28:09 PM »

took in a meeting in Sodus up north. needed it. enjoyed a Partagas Red on the way, very good smoke, and an Oval Maduro on the way back. ready for a Red Lion Maduro now, and think about lunch.
Howdy Dean, getting hungry here too.
Howdy Dave, glad I'm not the only one who hates veggies.

got some bacon on the grill and a tomatoe slices. that should make a couple of nice sandwiches.
Why ruin perfectly good bacon with tomatos? YUUUK

Amen, +1 on the ruin good bacon
That fucked up that my replies keep going to the middle of the last post!
Johnny, on a long thread, you may have to scroll down to the bottom. It may come up at the middle of a longer thread.
Thanks Ken, I'll watch for that.

Not a big fan of most veggies.  But hot peppers, onions, and potatoes get a pass.  They get used in enough good things that they get a pass.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #172 on: June 07, 2014, 03:29:02 PM »

took in a meeting in Sodus up north. needed it. enjoyed a Partagas Red on the way, very good smoke, and an Oval Maduro on the way back. ready for a Red Lion Maduro now, and think about lunch.
Howdy Dean, getting hungry here too.
Howdy Dave, glad I'm not the only one who hates veggies.

got some bacon on the grill and a tomatoe slices. that should make a couple of nice sandwiches.
Why ruin perfectly good bacon with tomatos? YUUUK

Amen, +1 on the ruin good bacon
That fucked up that my replies keep going to the middle of the last post!
Johnny, on a long thread, you may have to scroll down to the bottom. It may come up at the middle of a longer thread.

quite the learning curve on here compared to what I was use to.
Logged

glassken

« Reply #173 on: June 07, 2014, 03:35:15 PM »

took in a meeting in Sodus up north. needed it. enjoyed a Partagas Red on the way, very good smoke, and an Oval Maduro on the way back. ready for a Red Lion Maduro now, and think about lunch.
Howdy Dean, getting hungry here too.
Howdy Dave, glad I'm not the only one who hates veggies.

got some bacon on the grill and a tomatoe slices. that should make a couple of nice sandwiches.
Why ruin perfectly good bacon with tomatos? YUUUK

Amen, +1 on the ruin good bacon
That fucked up that my replies keep going to the middle of the last post!
Johnny, on a long thread, you may have to scroll down to the bottom. It may come up at the middle of a longer thread.

quite the learning curve on here compared to what I was use to.
Dean, you and your AVI seem to be learning quite well.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #174 on: June 07, 2014, 03:37:49 PM »

took in a meeting in Sodus up north. needed it. enjoyed a Partagas Red on the way, very good smoke, and an Oval Maduro on the way back. ready for a Red Lion Maduro now, and think about lunch.
Howdy Dean, getting hungry here too.
Howdy Dave, glad I'm not the only one who hates veggies.

got some bacon on the grill and a tomatoe slices. that should make a couple of nice sandwiches.
Why ruin perfectly good bacon with tomatos? YUUUK

Amen, +1 on the ruin good bacon
That fucked up that my replies keep going to the middle of the last post!
Johnny, on a long thread, you may have to scroll down to the bottom. It may come up at the middle of a longer thread.

quite the learning curve on here compared to what I was use to.
Dean, you and your AVI seem to be learning quite well.

Chip's fault. lol.
Logged

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #175 on: June 07, 2014, 03:44:07 PM »

Just lurkin'…  Had a case of the blahs lately and oh, and the joys of home ownership.
Hey Mikey, wus up?
Logged

Johnny

« Reply #176 on: June 07, 2014, 03:44:16 PM »

took in a meeting in Sodus up north. needed it. enjoyed a Partagas Red on the way, very good smoke, and an Oval Maduro on the way back. ready for a Red Lion Maduro now, and think about lunch.
Howdy Dean, getting hungry here too.
Howdy Dave, glad I'm not the only one who hates veggies.

got some bacon on the grill and a tomatoe slices. that should make a couple of nice sandwiches.
Why ruin perfectly good bacon with tomatos? YUUUK

Amen, +1 on the ruin good bacon
That fucked up that my replies keep going to the middle of the last post!
Johnny, on a long thread, you may have to scroll down to the bottom. It may come up at the middle of a longer thread.

quite the learning curve on here compared to what I was use to.
Dean, you and your AVI seem to be learning quite well.

Chip's fault. lol.
Last time I looked he was still churning away back home.
Logged

Johnny

« Reply #177 on: June 07, 2014, 03:47:39 PM »

Just lurkin'…  Had a case of the blahs lately and oh, and the joys of home ownership.
Hey Mikey, wus up?
Yep, made that one post and disappeared again, Howdy Bob.
Logged

Johnny

« Reply #178 on: June 07, 2014, 03:53:26 PM »

took in a meeting in Sodus up north. needed it. enjoyed a Partagas Red on the way, very good smoke, and an Oval Maduro on the way back. ready for a Red Lion Maduro now, and think about lunch.
Howdy Dean, getting hungry here too.
Howdy Dave, glad I'm not the only one who hates veggies.

got some bacon on the grill and a tomatoe slices. that should make a couple of nice sandwiches.
Why ruin perfectly good bacon with tomatos? YUUUK

Amen, +1 on the ruin good bacon
That fucked up that my replies keep going to the middle of the last post!
Johnny, on a long thread, you may have to scroll down to the bottom. It may come up at the middle of a longer thread.
Thanks Ken, I'll watch for that.

Not a big fan of most veggies.  But hot peppers, onions, and potatoes get a pass.  They get used in enough good things that they get a pass.
Absolutely Will, peppers,onions and potatoes can't be over used, my buddy has a nice crop of Thai chilies coming in soon love those.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #179 on: June 07, 2014, 03:54:05 PM »

Just lurkin'…  Had a case of the blahs lately and oh, and the joys of home ownership.
Hey Mikey, wus up?
Yep, made that one post and disappeared again, Howdy Bob.

...... and he's not PWing at CI either.