« Reply #285 on: June 04, 2014, 01:49:40 PM »

Thanks for all the info on the alternative humidors, guys. I already have a couple Coleman 48qt's, and a couple flip top playmate coolers, so that's why I was going that route. They also already blend into the background. ;)
Maduro, that 120qt is a nice cooler. I look at those marine giants every time I go to the Costco/BJ's/Sam's. Not for cigars though... my other "hobby". What can I say... Smoking makes me thirsty.
Ha, know what you mean about blending in.  Same deal with me when I had those storage containers.  I could easily move up to the next size without it being noticed.

You need to post a pic of your humidor (since the site allows) so we can all drool and wonder... one of these days.
I did on the Facebook group a while back.  I was cleaning/consolidating so just started snapping pics of everything as it came out.

That would be good if I did the FacySpace, but alas I don't... Scott, what's your wife's password again?
Here it is Steve: UCANBLOWME

I know. Cheap shot. And it's not even Tuesday, but the cart thing was getting to me. So, really it's your own fault.
LOL, so the cart explanation that you butchered was getting to you so you took a shot at me?

« Reply #286 on: June 04, 2014, 01:53:15 PM »

[...]

That one never gets old....
And you young man, we'll talk later!
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/4/2014
« Reply #287 on: June 04, 2014, 01:53:20 PM »

[...]

It sounded good to me. =)
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/4/2014
« Reply #288 on: June 04, 2014, 01:55:15 PM »

Yeah, I've used photobucket and I have a Shutterfly account.  I just took them and uploaded directly to Facebook, though.

No problem. Don't want to cause 'a thing'. Just thought it would be neat to see. Going by what I've read, I'm sure it's a very expansive collection.
I'll PM a link to the online inventory at CigarGeeks...
And sent.

Thanks. I'll have to check it out later (home). Getting an error. Maybe the firewall. idk.
Logged

DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}
Re: 6/4/2014
« Reply #289 on: June 04, 2014, 01:56:48 PM »

[...]

Meeting time!

« Reply #290 on: June 04, 2014, 02:17:49 PM »

Hazzuh!

« Reply #291 on: June 04, 2014, 02:18:27 PM »

Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/4/2014
« Reply #292 on: June 04, 2014, 02:21:36 PM »

See ya, Dave.

« Reply #293 on: June 04, 2014, 02:38:44 PM »

Bye Dave, Hello everybody else.....

« Reply #294 on: June 04, 2014, 02:39:20 PM »

Bye Dave, Hello everybody else.....
Afternoon flip

« Reply #295 on: June 04, 2014, 02:41:16 PM »

[...]

don't pick on scott, just because they have a joint email account, and he gets to use her facebook account.  I mean she does let him use the zipper on his own pants.....

« Reply #296 on: June 04, 2014, 02:41:41 PM »

Bye Dave, Hello everybody else.....
Afternoon flip
afternoon back at you Scott.

« Reply #297 on: June 04, 2014, 02:45:34 PM »

going to be running away soon, got a 3pm meeting, then leaving early to pick up youngest after her dance class.
this could just be a quick drive by....
Logged

Wenglish

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • It tastes like a cigar.
Re: 6/4/2014
« Reply #298 on: June 04, 2014, 02:46:18 PM »

Afternoon, men.  $78 boxes of V no. 4s at cigarplace.biz.  Discount code wc307.
Logged

TRO

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #299 on: June 04, 2014, 03:13:12 PM »