« Reply #60 on: June 04, 2014, 08:15:17 AM »

Good morning, guys.  Another day, another nickel.
Good morning Scott, Tony and Pat.
Hi Chip.  Feel kinda bad about making you post everything twice.  But I do like that you did.

« Reply #61 on: June 04, 2014, 08:16:50 AM »

Cannonfodder just posted over there, remarked how slow the banter was today. I'm not sure I should post Tony's site over there

« Reply #62 on: June 04, 2014, 08:17:01 AM »

Good morning, guys.  Another day, another nickel.
Morning Tony!
Hey Scott.  Have you given any thought to that herf next week?  Trying to figure out what date works best.
I really haven't but need to. My issue at the moment is my son's baseball (I'm coach). We have scheduled games but with rain-outs and make-ups it may be a bit of a moving target for me next week
It doesn't have to be in concrete.  Sounds like Dave is pretty flexible too.
Logged

ThinBlueLine

  • Founding Member
  • Newbie Status
  • Keep Calm and Smoke a Cigar
Re: 6/4/2014
« Reply #63 on: June 04, 2014, 08:17:40 AM »

Just a quick post to thank Tony as this site looks great!  GFM I know...

« Reply #64 on: June 04, 2014, 08:19:39 AM »

Just a quick post to thank Tony as this site looks great!  GFM I know...
Sheesh, word of this site is spreading to ALL corners. Morning, Officer.

« Reply #65 on: June 04, 2014, 08:20:04 AM »

Cannonfodder just posted over there, remarked how slow the banter was today. I'm not sure I should post Tony's site over there
He knows about it, he's a member here, too.

« Reply #66 on: June 04, 2014, 08:21:06 AM »

Cannonfodder just posted over there, remarked how slow the banter was today. I'm not sure I should post Tony's site over there
He knows about it, he's a member here, too.
Alright, why do you have to have an attitude about it?

« Reply #67 on: June 04, 2014, 08:21:12 AM »

Well, I've got to hand it to you Tony. You've effectively hijacked the CI Banter and in the process proven that we're a bunch of mindless minions
Don't think the second part needed much proving.
And I wonder if they are monitoring the banter enough over there to notice that suddenly there's been a huge drop-off in posting.
I was thinking the very same thing. You'd think that IF they were monitoring it they would certainly have to notice the decline. The entire banter has moved here in a 4 day span

« Reply #68 on: June 04, 2014, 08:22:08 AM »

Cannonfodder just posted over there, remarked how slow the banter was today. I'm not sure I should post Tony's site over there
He knows about it, he's a member here, too.
Alright, why do you have to have an attitude about it?

« Reply #69 on: June 04, 2014, 08:23:17 AM »

Well, I've got to hand it to you Tony. You've effectively hijacked the CI Banter and in the process proven that we're a bunch of mindless minions
Don't think the second part needed much proving.
And I wonder if they are monitoring the banter enough over there to notice that suddenly there's been a huge drop-off in posting.
I was thinking the very same thing. You'd think that IF they were monitoring it they would certainly have to notice the decline. The entire banter has moved here in a 4 day span

Ha! About right

« Reply #70 on: June 04, 2014, 08:26:02 AM »

Cannonfodder just posted over there, remarked how slow the banter was today. I'm not sure I should post Tony's site over there
He knows about it, he's a member here, too.
Alright, why do you have to have an attitude about it?

See my point?
Logged

TRO

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #71 on: June 04, 2014, 08:26:50 AM »

good morning gents
Logged

TRO

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #72 on: June 04, 2014, 08:27:19 AM »

trying to hang out with the cool kids

« Reply #73 on: June 04, 2014, 08:27:31 AM »

good morning gents
Morning Tommy!
Logged

TRO

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #74 on: June 04, 2014, 08:27:42 AM »

and do some pw'ing