LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 7/10/2014
« Reply #60 on: July 10, 2014, 06:53:20 AM »

good morning guys.
Good morning Dean.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 7/10/2014
« Reply #61 on: July 10, 2014, 06:56:43 AM »

 9 Casa Magna Dominican Belicoso
          5/24.50
 8 Punch Bareknuckle Elites
         10/29.50
 7 Peterson Churchill
          5/19.99
 6 Asylum 13 Sixty Double Toro Gordo
         10/32.50
 5 La Aurora Barrel Aged
          5/19.99
 4 Perdomo 10th Anniversary Champagne
         10/37.50
 3 Tatuaje El Triunfador
          5/27.50
 2 Man O War
         10/39.99
 1 Nica Rustica by Drew Estate
          5/25.00

« Reply #62 on: July 10, 2014, 06:56:56 AM »

Good morning Short stack.
Good morning all,Happy day off LSU,Guess You will be mowing. .?
Good morning Sir, almost done for a couple of weeks but the rain yesterday saved me from outside duties today.
Morning Short Stack.
Morning Sir,Noticed You visited Murrells Inlet on your vacation, was that your first trip  there ? I spend a lot of time near there at Pawleys Island
I visit there regularly.  My son lives in Charleston but is getting married in Murrells Inlet next spring, his fiancées family lives there.  We used to live in Columbia.
Small world.  My son was married in Mt. Pleasant a couple of years ago.

« Reply #63 on: July 10, 2014, 06:57:17 AM »

No matter how long I live here I always seem to forget how damn hot it gets, worse this year with a mild May and June spoiling us.  But now it is hot as hell with 95-100 and 0% chance of rain for the next 5 days.

« Reply #64 on: July 10, 2014, 06:58:22 AM »

Chip, have you been getting an "Oops" message at CI?  I've been seeing that for the last couple of jams, it seems to be at an offer change.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #65 on: July 10, 2014, 06:59:13 AM »

Morning Dean.  Any nut moving today?
oh yeah, after I have some lab work done, pick up a few groceries, and pick up dessert for a dinner invite tomorrow night. may even squeeze in 9 holes of golf. working until 8 tonight and all day tomorrow.

« Reply #66 on: July 10, 2014, 06:59:18 AM »

Good morning Short stack.
Good morning all,Happy day off LSU,Guess You will be mowing. .?
Good morning Sir, almost done for a couple of weeks but the rain yesterday saved me from outside duties today.
Morning Short Stack.
Morning Sir,Noticed You visited Murrells Inlet on your vacation, was that your first trip  there ? I spend a lot of time near there at Pawleys Island
I visit there regularly.  My son lives in Charleston but is getting married in Murrells Inlet next spring, his fiancées family lives there.  We used to live in Columbia.
Small world.  My son was married in Mt. Pleasant a couple of years ago.
Maybe we need to meet up with Short Stack in the Low Country.  My son actually lives in Mt Pleasant goes to School in Charleston.

« Reply #67 on: July 10, 2014, 06:59:35 AM »

Morning Travellin Dave and 3d Dean.
He's so thin, 2d might be more appropriate.

« Reply #68 on: July 10, 2014, 07:01:50 AM »

Chip, have you been getting an "Oops" message at CI?  I've been seeing that for the last couple of jams, it seems to be at an offer change.
Yep, me too.  I get a similar error upon entering the banter page.

« Reply #69 on: July 10, 2014, 07:02:25 AM »

Chip, have you been getting an "Oops" message at CI?  I've been seeing that for the last couple of jams, it seems to be at an offer change.
I got them off and on all day Tuesday but thus far none today myself.  Their site has been a mess for the past month or so on Jam Days.

« Reply #70 on: July 10, 2014, 07:04:42 AM »

Enjoy the jam, fellas.  Stepping away for a couple of hours.

« Reply #71 on: July 10, 2014, 07:10:54 AM »

Good morning Short stack.
Good morning all,Happy day off LSU,Guess You will be mowing. .?
Good morning Sir, almost done for a couple of weeks but the rain yesterday saved me from outside duties today.
Morning Short Stack.
Morning Sir,Noticed You visited Murrells Inlet on your vacation, was that your first trip  there ? I spend a lot of time near there at Pawleys Island
I visit there regularly.  My son lives in Charleston but is getting married in Murrells Inlet next spring, his fiancées family lives there.  We used to live in Columbia.
Small world.  My son was married in Mt. Pleasant a couple of years ago.
Maybe we need to meet up with Short Stack in the Low Country.  My son actually lives in Mt Pleasant goes to School in Charleston.
DIL's parents have a house in Folly Beach.  Yea, we can set up some time and get together for a boil.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 7/10/2014
« Reply #72 on: July 10, 2014, 07:14:22 AM »

Chip, have you been getting an "Oops" message at CI?  I've been seeing that for the last couple of jams, it seems to be at an offer change.
Another CI crappy site issue that has been getting worse for the last couple of weeks, it happens with every new deal but I have been getting it even when it's not a deal change.

« Reply #73 on: July 10, 2014, 07:23:05 AM »

Got to work a little be checking back in later.  Have a good day all.

« Reply #74 on: July 10, 2014, 07:38:32 AM »

Enjoy the jam, fellas.  Stepping away for a couple of hours.
Things are looking up!