LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

at least I have something to do instead of sitting around all, playing golf, or chasing women.
I am not a golfer so I vote for the chasing women part since you can.
Logged

dwgbryant

I better get cleaned up and get ready. I'm so tired of looking and rejections.

Well hell already time to get going.  BBL
Have a great day and maybe your IT guys will peddle their way to work today, I am afraid your two IT guys would never make it at our place.  Our two guys would never get passes like that, the owners son who more or less runs all the business has his advanced degree in computers so he knows what they should be doing and keeps them busy with lists of projects that has them booked for a year in advance, lead guy was a engineer at plants for many years and was worn out with the long work weeks considers his job now with us as fun, very knowledgeable guy that can do almost anything.
Sad truth here is it does not much matter whether they are here or not because together they don't know much more than i do which is damn little and they are so lazy they would not apply it anyway.  Best of of the two is from over in Berg down there aournd Houma.  His entire background is worked at a hardware store since high school and it went out of business so he went to ITT Tech and learned about computers then got hired here.

good morning Chip and Dave. had the windows open and heat off last night, nice storm passed through. 61 degrees but that is our high, going into the mid 50's. looking at 2 mobile homes at 10am. can't wait to find something a bit more permanent and more room.
Morning Dean, good luck on the finding!

at least I have something to do instead of sitting around all, playing golf, or chasing women.
I am not a golfer so I vote for the chasing women part since you can.
The fuk'n golf ball makes you just a mad as women but at least it does not run its mouth.  I prefer the golf ball for chasing.

Happy fuckin Thursday!

Good morning guys, heading out to drop the kids off bbl

Happy fuckin Thursday!
And a pleasant good Thursday morning to you CG.

Good morning guys, heading out to drop the kids off bbl
Morning Fish, if only CG could be so cordial as you this morning.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

Good morning guys, heading out to drop the kids off bbl
Good morning Shaun and Scott.

Wait till Bean gets in today (may be late as he and a few others were out pretty late with Mayor Chorizo in our own drunk tank)  I got an employee story for him today.

Happy fuckin Thursday!
And a pleasant good Thursday morning to you CG.
Morning Tex, Scott, and Chip!

Good morning guys, heading out to drop the kids off bbl
Good morning Shaun and Scott.
Mornin sir!  Thanks for all the recaps yesterday Chip!
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

Good morning guys, heading out to drop the kids off bbl
Good morning Shaun and Scott.
Mornin sir!  Thanks for all the recaps yesterday Chip!
My pleasure, although it would be nice to have a exciting jam again like the old days instead of just a really old jam.