CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

Author Topic: 11/4/2020  (Read 3487 times)

Oyam18

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 11/4/2020
« Reply #90 on: November 04, 2020, 03:22:52 PM »

work almost done, walk home and enjoy a cigar in 70 degree temps.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #91 on: November 04, 2020, 03:26:40 PM »

With the election still hanging in the balance at time of writing, a disturbing video has emerged of Joe Biden just hours ago introducing his granddaughter to voters as Beau Biden, his dead son.
In a final campaign stop in Philadelphia Tuesday, Biden took hold of his granddaughter Finnegan and said “This is my son, Beau Biden, who a lot of you helped elect to the Senate in Delaware.”
He needs to stop making TRUMP look so good. DNC needs to 25th amendment his butt quick.
My mom's been suffering with Alzheimer's for about 8 years. At this point she doesn't recognize anyone nor can she form a sentence. I'd still trust her running the country over our current President.

Oyam18

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • El Matador del Banter
« Reply #92 on: November 04, 2020, 03:34:43 PM »

With the election still hanging in the balance at time of writing, a disturbing video has emerged of Joe Biden just hours ago introducing his granddaughter to voters as Beau Biden, his dead son.
In a final campaign stop in Philadelphia Tuesday, Biden took hold of his granddaughter Finnegan and said “This is my son, Beau Biden, who a lot of you helped elect to the Senate in Delaware.”
He needs to stop making TRUMP look so good. DNC needs to 25th amendment his butt quick.
My mom's been suffering with Alzheimer's for about 8 years. At this point she doesn't recognize anyone nor can she form a sentence. I'd still trust her running the country over our current President.
Thus my vote for KanYee....Trump or Sanders were my choices, Biden is just a placeholder for Kamala

Threebean

« Reply #93 on: November 04, 2020, 03:44:16 PM »

Thus my vote for KanYee....Trump or Sanders were my choices, Biden is just a placeholder for Kamala
If Harris/Biden is declared the winner I will seriously consider rolling up this joint and retiring.  We'll be fk'd.

Oyam18

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • El Matador del Banter
« Reply #94 on: November 04, 2020, 03:57:57 PM »

If Harris/Biden is declared the winner I will seriously consider rolling up this joint and retiring.  We'll be fk'd.
Soros said they were the winners a few weeks ago. With the global depression here, no matter who is elected, we are FU'D

Oyam18

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • El Matador del Banter
« Reply #95 on: November 04, 2020, 03:58:39 PM »

And he thought he was playing :(

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #96 on: November 04, 2020, 07:51:37 PM »

Early November is finally here. I have seen a lot of hate spewed in recent days about a man who is a constant winner and overachiever, and that's what the people who support him like about him. Yes, he's been caught in some lies and maybe twisted the truth a little but he's still out there proving his haters wrong time after time. Some people are just jealous of someone who is successful and has money. Throw in a hot foreign underwear model at his side and they hate him even more. You may not have wanted him in his role, but he's there now and there's nothing you can do about it. I know it’s possibly just going to get worse over the next several days, but like him or not, Tom Brady is turning things around in Tampa.

Wish I could say they were my words but they aren't. A friend of mine had posted this and it cracked me up.

bluecollar

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Click the globe below to see my top rated cigars.
    • Click my web link to see my list of top rated cigars...
« Reply #97 on: November 04, 2020, 07:57:50 PM »

That was a good one for sure!

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #98 on: November 04, 2020, 08:43:57 PM »

Looking like the Senate will remain Republican.  Nothing drastic will be done in the administration.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #99 on: November 04, 2020, 08:45:27 PM »

Soros said they were the winners a few weeks ago. With the global depression here, no matter who is elected, we are FU'D
Unfortunately there is truth to that.  Stock market was happy today though.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #100 on: November 04, 2020, 08:47:34 PM »

Cigar start for this undecided evening.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #101 on: November 04, 2020, 08:59:32 PM »

Cigar start for this undecided evening.
I'm glad to see that you are still able to make some very good decisions.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #102 on: November 04, 2020, 09:29:18 PM »

Early November is finally here. I have seen a lot of hate spewed in recent days about a man who is a constant winner and overachiever, and that's what the people who support him like about him. Yes, he's been caught in some lies and maybe twisted the truth a little but he's still out there proving his haters wrong time after time. Some people are just jealous of someone who is successful and has money. Throw in a hot foreign underwear model at his side and they hate him even more. You may not have wanted him in his role, but he's there now and there's nothing you can do about it. I know it’s possibly just going to get worse over the next several days, but like him or not, Tom Brady is turning things around in Tampa.

Wish I could say they were my words but they aren't. A friend of mine had posted this and it cracked me up.
CNS

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #103 on: November 04, 2020, 09:32:00 PM »

Dominicano here.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #104 on: November 04, 2020, 09:39:16 PM »

CNS
I thought it was pretty clever.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]