Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11

« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2020, 08:03:29 AM »

Not going to get to 10 pages today with AWOLDean and DayOffRick.

« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2020, 08:06:02 AM »

It's like that old Nationwide commercial, "life comes at you fast..."

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/chuck-woolery-coronavirus-son-tested-positive-214332776.html

« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2020, 08:06:38 AM »

Not going to get to 10 pages today with AWOLDean and DayOffRick.
I doubt we'd get there with a full contingent.

« Reply #18 on: July 17, 2020, 08:20:08 AM »

Good morning, Dave. Happy Friday.
Back atcha. May all your lights be green.
I'm currently approaching an amber. Wish me luck.
Head down and step on it!
I nearly got t-boned and had to stop. First red of the day.

The technical folks on the project tried so hard over the last several weeks to sell something to the client and finally succeeded. What they neglected to mention and I only just uncovered is that this new way requires a technical person on their end to do infrastructure maintenance and troubleshooting. Basically, a person that they don't have. So now I'll have to go back with my tail between my legs and tell them we didn't give them all the facts before they made this decision.
At least your team didn't design or install this.
"In 1981, 114 people were killed when a pair of suspended walkways above the lobby of the Kansas City Hyatt Regency Hotel collapsed during a tea dance."

« Reply #19 on: July 17, 2020, 08:22:26 AM »

Good morning ACoupleO'Daves and CustomerOopsTony.  All greens this morning, so I'm good.

« Reply #20 on: July 17, 2020, 08:23:05 AM »

Good morning, Dave and Mark.

« Reply #21 on: July 17, 2020, 08:24:06 AM »

[...]

That's true. It's not a life and death situation. So maybe things are looking up after all.

« Reply #22 on: July 17, 2020, 08:27:23 AM »

[...]

Well put, AMatterofPerspectiveMark.

« Reply #23 on: July 17, 2020, 08:46:11 AM »

This place will open soon near us.  I found the homepage mesmerizing.  :D
https://crumblcookies.com/index.html

« Reply #24 on: July 17, 2020, 08:48:57 AM »

This place will open soon near us.  I found the homepage mesmerizing.  :D
https://crumblcookies.com/index.html
The marketing department is worth everything they pay them. I'm ready to place an order.

« Reply #25 on: July 17, 2020, 08:54:55 AM »

« Reply #26 on: July 17, 2020, 08:56:36 AM »

Good morning ACoupleO'Daves and CustomerOopsTony.  All greens this morning, so I'm good.
Morning InThePinkAboutAllGreensBean.

« Reply #27 on: July 17, 2020, 08:57:19 AM »

This place will open soon near us.  I found the homepage mesmerizing.  :D
https://crumblcookies.com/index.html
The marketing department is worth everything they pay them. I'm ready to place an order.
A dozen will set you back about $30 plus shipping.  Cheaper than good cigars at least.  I want to try the ice cream.

« Reply #28 on: July 17, 2020, 08:57:24 AM »

This place will open soon near us.  I found the homepage mesmerizing.  :D
https://crumblcookies.com/index.html
Should I look or shouldn't I?....

« Reply #29 on: July 17, 2020, 08:58:10 AM »

This place will open soon near us.  I found the homepage mesmerizing.  :D
https://crumblcookies.com/index.html
The marketing department is worth everything they pay them. I'm ready to place an order.
A dozen will set you back about $30 plus shipping.  Cheaper than good cigars at least.  I want to try the ice cream.
But cigars will last longer...and no calories!
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11