CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on June 01, 2014, 05:35:56 AM

Title: 6/1/2014
Post by: CigarBanter on June 01, 2014, 05:35:56 AM
Let's talk cigars!  What deals have you found on the various Internet sites today?
Title: Re: 6/1/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 01, 2014, 07:49:54 AM
Let's talk cigars!  What deals have you found on the various Internet sites today?
///:Up and running, great job Sir!!
Title: Re: 6/1/2014
Post by: Wenglish on June 01, 2014, 09:21:13 AM
Shit!  Fuck!  Assorted cuss words!
Title: Re: 6/1/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on June 01, 2014, 09:56:38 AM
Great job Tony!
Title: Re: 6/1/2014
Post by: Regency on June 01, 2014, 10:16:51 AM
Awesome Tony!  No more bic servers kicking our asses off!
Title: Re: 6/1/2014
Post by: TRO on June 01, 2014, 11:18:24 AM
Good morning Tony.  Nicely done.  Use of the spell check option could mask the identity of some BOTL.
Title: Re: 6/1/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on June 01, 2014, 11:25:23 AM
No More Trolls!
Title: Re: 6/1/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on June 01, 2014, 11:46:08 AM
Nice! Bit it said my attachment was to large. First time I ever heard that.
Title: Re: 6/1/2014
Post by: TRO on June 01, 2014, 11:48:18 AM
I am sure that you heard that all the time in your college days.
Title: Re: 6/1/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on June 01, 2014, 11:52:31 AM
Will you have review section?
Hot deals section?
Did you do this so all the cigar Co. Will send you free sticks? Nice scam. ;)
Title: Re: 6/1/2014
Post by: TRO on June 01, 2014, 12:01:44 PM
Will you have review section?
Hot deals section?
Did you do this so all the cigar Co. Will send you free sticks? Nice scam. ;)
===  Tony, working the angles.
Title: Re: 6/1/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on June 01, 2014, 12:31:29 PM
Congratulations Tony. I had my doubts. looking forward to a looooong run for you.
Title: Re: 6/1/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on June 01, 2014, 12:37:20 PM
now I need to keep separate avi folders. ha.
Title: Re: 6/1/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 01, 2014, 12:45:33 PM
So where are you guys adding the avi's, I wonder if it's just not set up for doing this from the phone?
Title: Re: 6/1/2014
Post by: Wenglish on June 01, 2014, 12:50:25 PM
So where are you guys adding the avi's, I wonder if it's just not set up for doing this from the phone?

From the profile link.  From there, modify profile -> forum profile.
Title: Re: 6/1/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 01, 2014, 12:52:17 PM
So where are you guys adding the avi's, I wonder if it's just not set up for doing this from the phone?
Good morning, gents and thanks for the kind words.  Unfortunately Chip, it's gonna take a little exploring to find all the bells and whistles, even for me.  Let me look now and I'll post the details.
Title: Re: 6/1/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 01, 2014, 12:55:47 PM
So where are you guys adding the avi's, I wonder if it's just not set up for doing this from the phone?

From the profile link.  From there, modify profile -> forum profile.

Thanks, Will.  Also, it's kinda nice not having to put in separators when quoting.
Title: Re: 6/1/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 01, 2014, 12:56:00 PM
No biggie, I just didn't see any options but I can do it when I get home.
Thank you sir.
Title: Re: 6/1/2014
Post by: Wenglish on June 01, 2014, 01:00:31 PM
So where are you guys adding the avi's, I wonder if it's just not set up for doing this from the phone?

From the profile link.  From there, modify profile -> forum profile.

Thanks, Will.  Also, it's kinda nice not having to put in separators when quoting.

Indeed.  Having basic formatting is a big step.  But really, we need subforums.  Having a daily banter type thread is well and good, but something for reviews, herf info, deals, group buys, etc.  Because it's hard to build a community with no permanence to anything anyone makes. CI is a huge fucking retailer and after 5 years of a forum they have what?  40 regulars on the banter?  I'd say that's because they did a shit-ass job of creating a community (or rather, they didn't; they just made a website to post things like it was the internet from 1994).
Title: Re: 6/1/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 01, 2014, 01:03:36 PM
Will you have review section?
Hot deals section?
Did you do this so all the cigar Co. Will send you free sticks? Nice scam. ;)

Yes, yes, not sure I want that, believe it or not.  There will eventually be a front page and this banter will be a link off of it.  Currently, I'm just redirecting the main URL here because there is nothing else.  Not really sure if these are bic servers or not but I can always upgrade if we start to see issues... and if I feel like spending more money.
Title: Re: 6/1/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 01, 2014, 01:06:53 PM
So where are you guys adding the avi's, I wonder if it's just not set up for doing this from the phone?

From the profile link.  From there, modify profile -> forum profile.

Thanks, Will.  Also, it's kinda nice not having to put in separators when quoting.

Indeed.  Having basic formatting is a big step.  But really, we need subforums.  Having a daily banter type thread is well and good, but something for reviews, herf info, deals, group buys, etc.  Because it's hard to build a community with no permanence to anything anyone makes. CI is a huge fucking retailer and after 5 years of a forum they have what?  40 regulars on the banter?  I'd say that's because they did a shit-ass job of creating a community (or rather, they didn't; they just made a website to post things like it was the internet from 1994).
Yeah.  It took a lot of effort for me to bastardize this thing as not to blow anyone away with too drastic a change.  We'll get there.
Title: Re: 6/1/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 01, 2014, 01:08:22 PM
Anyhoo, gotta run.  Apparently the wife is already pissed that I was up all night doing this shit.
Title: Re: 6/1/2014
Post by: Wenglish on June 01, 2014, 01:14:50 PM
So where are you guys adding the avi's, I wonder if it's just not set up for doing this from the phone?

From the profile link.  From there, modify profile -> forum profile.

Thanks, Will.  Also, it's kinda nice not having to put in separators when quoting.

Indeed.  Having basic formatting is a big step.  But really, we need subforums.  Having a daily banter type thread is well and good, but something for reviews, herf info, deals, group buys, etc.  Because it's hard to build a community with no permanence to anything anyone makes. CI is a huge fucking retailer and after 5 years of a forum they have what?  40 regulars on the banter?  I'd say that's because they did a shit-ass job of creating a community (or rather, they didn't; they just made a website to post things like it was the internet from 1994).
Yeah.  It took a lot of effort for me to bastardize this thing as not to blow anyone away with too drastic a change.  We'll get there.

 Are we there yet?
Title: Re: 6/1/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on June 01, 2014, 01:42:13 PM
Anyhoo, gotta run.  Apparently the wife is already pissed that I was up all night doing this shit.
I'm not going to say what I'm thinking. does she NOT like sleeping alone?
Title: Re: 6/1/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on June 01, 2014, 01:43:37 PM
I can see my post count at CI slowing down.
Title: Re: 6/1/2014
Post by: Wenglish on June 01, 2014, 01:58:01 PM
I can see my post count at CI slowing down.

Pretty much no reason to post at CI aside from the people who already post there.  The text formatting here alone makes it worth switching, much less anything else.
Title: Re: 6/1/2014
Post by: Wenglish on June 01, 2014, 02:01:38 PM
Started a LGC Retro Club.  Draw is just about right on this one--this whole batch has been pretty tight so far.

Flavor-wise, they just never quite as much as the Millonario or SL Connie or Cubano Claro, or FdS.  Better than the run of the mill whatever cheapie and not bad but I just can't see myself buying any more of them.
Title: Re: 6/1/2014
Post by: Sooner Jeff on June 01, 2014, 02:13:59 PM
Well...fuck me!!!! Well done, Anthony!!! I can't only imagine how many cuss words and dirty avi's we all are going to have!!! Dean is going to have a field day with this!!! Had a d.5 earlier...as always, very good!!!
Title: Re: 6/1/2014
Post by: Sooner Jeff on June 01, 2014, 02:15:49 PM
New site...same ol' need to proof read the posts before sending...I CAN only imagine!!!
Title: Re: 6/1/2014
Post by: Wenglish on June 01, 2014, 02:16:53 PM
Well...fuck me!!!! Well done, Anthony!!! I can't only imagine how many cuss words and dirty avi's we all are going to have!!! Dean is going to have a field day with this!!! Had a d.5 earlier...as always, very good!!!

Cbid!  Ccom!  Breasts!  Nazi!

It is glorious.
Title: Re: 6/1/2014
Post by: Sooner Jeff on June 01, 2014, 02:22:41 PM
Well...fuck me!!!! Well done, Anthony!!! I can't only imagine how many cuss words and dirty avi's we all are going to have!!! Dean is going to have a field day with this!!! Had a d.5 earlier...as always, very good!!!

Cbid!  Ccom!  Breasts!  Nazi!

It is glorious.
Indeed, Will...we have going to have some fun with this site. Does this mean when the warden files for divorce from Anthony...we all have to chip in for legal fees????
Title: Re: 6/1/2014
Post by: Sooner Jeff on June 01, 2014, 02:23:43 PM
My God!!! We ARE going to have fun with this site!!! I may need a nap...
Title: Re: 6/1/2014
Post by: Wenglish on June 01, 2014, 02:24:15 PM
Well...fuck me!!!! Well done, Anthony!!! I can't only imagine how many cuss words and dirty avi's we all are going to have!!! Dean is going to have a field day with this!!! Had a d.5 earlier...as always, very good!!!

Cbid!  Ccom!  Breasts!  Nazi!

It is glorious.
Indeed, Will...we have going to have some fun with this site. Does this mean when the warden files for divorce from Anthony...we all have to chip in for legal fees????

Better get some Adsense on here and maybe some Amazon links.  We'll need to start raising funds immediately.
Title: Re: 6/1/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 01, 2014, 02:29:36 PM
New site...same ol' need to proof read the posts before sending...I CAN only imagine!!!
Nice that you can go back and edit though.  What's going on, Jeffrey?
Title: Re: 6/1/2014
Post by: Sooner Jeff on June 01, 2014, 02:30:44 PM
Operation smoke down continues....have only purchased 2 boxes all year. CI, bid, monster...everywhere. Finding sticks I didn't even know I had. Going to try and not buy for the rest of the year...the new Leccia stick will probably break that promise.
Title: Re: 6/1/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 01, 2014, 02:31:49 PM
Now I know I can turn off my own avvys, which is an absolute must now.  Just gotta remember where the fuck I saw that setting.
Title: Re: 6/1/2014
Post by: Wenglish on June 01, 2014, 02:33:01 PM
Now I know I can turn off my own avvys, which is an absolute must now.  Just gotta remember where the fuck I saw that setting.

Under profile -> look and layout
Title: Re: 6/1/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 01, 2014, 02:34:19 PM
Well...fuck me!!!! Well done, Anthony!!! I can't only imagine how many cuss words and dirty avi's we all are going to have!!! Dean is going to have a field day with this!!! Had a d.5 earlier...as always, very good!!!

Cbid!  Ccom!  Breasts!  Nazi!

It is glorious.
Indeed, Will...we have going to have some fun with this site. Does this mean when the warden files for divorce from Anthony...we all have to chip in for legal fees????

Better get some Adsense on here and maybe some Amazon links.  We'll need to start raising funds immediately.
Working on it...  maybe by next June.   ;D
Title: Re: 6/1/2014
Post by: Wenglish on June 01, 2014, 02:34:39 PM
And there is also a setting there to redirect you to the thread instead of back to the main forum page, which is what this post is testing now.

Edit to confirm that setting works.  Nice to not have to click to get back to the thread.
Title: Re: 6/1/2014
Post by: Sooner Jeff on June 01, 2014, 02:34:53 PM
New site...same ol' need to proof read the posts before sending...I CAN only imagine!!!
Nice that you can go back and edit though.  What's going on, Jeffrey?
Anthony!!!! I like it, my friend!!! Hats off to you!!! I see now that I can go edit posts...still learning my way around. Remember...I'm new!!! A lot of honey do's today since I played golf yesterday. How are you doing??? Other than sleeping alone??? ;D
Title: Re: 6/1/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 01, 2014, 02:38:03 PM
And there is also a setting there to redirect you to the thread instead of back to the main forum page, which is what this post is testing now.

Edit to confirm that setting works.  Nice to not have to click to get back to the thread.

I thought I set that as the default for everyone.  May have to go back and revisit that one.  Sorry.
Title: Re: 6/1/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 01, 2014, 02:39:28 PM
New site...same ol' need to proof read the posts before sending...I CAN only imagine!!!
Nice that you can go back and edit though.  What's going on, Jeffrey?
Anthony!!!! I like it, my friend!!! Hats off to you!!! I see now that I can go edit posts...still learning my way around. Remember...I'm new!!! A lot of honey do's today since I played golf yesterday. How are you doing??? Other than sleeping alone??? ;D
I'm doing very well, except I'm getting sink-eye again.  I'll check back later on.
Title: Re: 6/1/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on June 01, 2014, 02:48:56 PM
My God!!! We ARE going to have fun with this site!!! I may need a nap...
CI banter will probably be a ghost town soon.
Title: Re: 6/1/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 01, 2014, 03:03:45 PM
Good afternoon guys, OOO going here while I watch the rain come down.
Title: Re: 6/1/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on June 01, 2014, 03:09:05 PM
Good afternoon guys, OOO going here while I watch the rain come down.
Hey Chip, I was just thinking of lighting another myself.
Title: Re: 6/1/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on June 01, 2014, 03:09:41 PM
My God!!! We ARE going to have fun with this site!!! I may need a nap...
CI banter will probably be a ghost town soon.
-------- Troll City if they want it.
Title: Re: 6/1/2014
Post by: Wenglish on June 01, 2014, 03:10:41 PM
My God!!! We ARE going to have fun with this site!!! I may need a nap...
CI banter will probably be a ghost town soon.
-------- Troll City if they want it.

Been over an hour there and not even a sheesh.
Title: Re: 6/1/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on June 01, 2014, 03:11:49 PM
My God!!! We ARE going to have fun with this site!!! I may need a nap...
CI banter will probably be a ghost town soon.
-------- Troll City if they want it.
old habits die hard. programmed by years of CI separators.
Title: Re: 6/1/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on June 01, 2014, 03:15:20 PM
My God!!! We ARE going to have fun with this site!!! I may need a nap...
CI banter will probably be a ghost town soon.
-------- Troll City if they want it.
old habits die hard. programmed by years of CI separators.
I wonder, will there be a flip at midnight or will it just go on and on.
Title: Re: 6/1/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on June 01, 2014, 03:16:28 PM
Unless you add an Avi off, this place is not workplace appropriate.
Title: Re: 6/1/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on June 01, 2014, 03:21:51 PM
Unless you add an Avi off, this place is not workplace appropriate.
I'm sure the day shift will figure it out.
Title: Re: 6/1/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 01, 2014, 03:22:17 PM
Unless you add an Avi off, this place is not workplace appropriate.
Nice isn't it!
Title: Re: 6/1/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 01, 2014, 03:24:28 PM
My God!!! We ARE going to have fun with this site!!! I may need a nap...
CI banter will probably be a ghost town soon.
-------- Troll City if they want it.
old habits die hard. programmed by years of CI separators.
I wonder, will there be a flip at midnight or will it just go on and on.
There will be a flip but I'm doing it manually until I figure out how the fuck to do it automagically.  It's one of the reasons I didn't put the site up sooner.
Title: Re: 6/1/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 01, 2014, 03:26:28 PM
Unless you add an Avi off, this place is not workplace appropriate.
Nice isn't it!
Hmm.  Wonder if I can turn off people's attachments too.   :o
Title: Re: 6/1/2014
Post by: Wenglish on June 01, 2014, 03:27:37 PM
Unless you add an Avi off, this place is not workplace appropriate.
Nice isn't it!
Hmm.  Wonder if I can turn off people's attachments too.   :o

Probably.
Title: Re: 6/1/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on June 01, 2014, 03:42:57 PM
Unless you add an Avi off, this place is not workplace appropriate.
Nice isn't it!
Hmm.  Wonder if I can turn off people's attachments too.   :o
why would you want to do that?
Title: Re: 6/1/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 01, 2014, 03:43:46 PM
@Will:  I see what I did wrong with the "return to topic".  Should be all better now.  Even for those who didn't find it and fix it on their own.
Title: Re: 6/1/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 01, 2014, 03:45:10 PM
Unless you add an Avi off, this place is not workplace appropriate.
Nice isn't it!
Hmm.  Wonder if I can turn off people's attachments too.   :o
why would you want to do that?
To make it work friendly.  Otherwise, I won't be able to waste my productivity time on the banter.
Title: Re: 6/1/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 01, 2014, 03:46:24 PM
Surprised I didn't get any PMs.  That's cool though.
Title: Re: 6/1/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on June 01, 2014, 03:50:33 PM
Surprised I didn't get any PMs.  That's cool though.
I didn't know there was a pm feature.
Title: Re: 6/1/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 01, 2014, 03:52:25 PM
Congrats on the site, Tony. If I didn't see it myself, I wouldn't have believed it.
Title: Re: 6/1/2014
Post by: Wenglish on June 01, 2014, 03:53:12 PM
Surprised I didn't get any PMs.  That's cool though.
I didn't know there was a pm feature.

Third little icon under the avatars.
Title: Re: 6/1/2014
Post by: Wenglish on June 01, 2014, 03:54:07 PM
And Fred, PM sent.
Title: Re: 6/1/2014
Post by: Wenglish on June 01, 2014, 04:06:54 PM
So what's on fire?
Title: Re: 6/1/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on June 01, 2014, 04:10:51 PM
So what's on fire?
SteveR's ass, tomorrow!
Title: Re: 6/1/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 01, 2014, 04:14:41 PM
Congrats on the site, Tony. If I didn't see it myself, I wouldn't have believed it.
+1
Title: Re: 6/1/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on June 01, 2014, 04:28:45 PM
So what's on fire?

OOO toro and water here.
Title: Re: 6/1/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on June 01, 2014, 04:32:44 PM
So what's on fire?

OOO toro and water here.
Perdomo habano maduro
Title: Re: 6/1/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 01, 2014, 04:34:49 PM
So what's on fire?
SteveR's ass, tomorrow!
Nah, sure he doesn't give a shit.  It's not like we're selling anything on here. If anything, we'll be taking about their deals.  So there's that.
Title: Re: 6/1/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on June 01, 2014, 04:37:11 PM
So what's on fire?

OOO toro and water here.
Perdomo habano maduro
I have some Headley Grange toros resting. Probably next,  haven't tried them yet.
Title: Re: 6/1/2014
Post by: Wenglish on June 01, 2014, 04:42:03 PM
So what's on fire?
SteveR's ass, tomorrow!
Nah, sure he doesn't give a shit.  It's not like we're selling anything on here. If anything, we'll be taking about their deals.  So there's that.

We're not selling anything yet.  Give it a week.
Title: Re: 6/1/2014
Post by: jswaykos on June 01, 2014, 04:43:05 PM
Nicely done, Tony. Smoking a latelier 46 selection speciale at the moment while doing various orientation stuff for the first day of grad school tomorrow. Bye bye, free time.
Title: Re: 6/1/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on June 01, 2014, 04:43:17 PM
wonder if Chip will do the news, thoughts, and funnies on both sites tomorrow morning.
Title: Re: 6/1/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on June 01, 2014, 04:45:48 PM
Nicely done, Tony. Smoking a latelier 46 selection speciale at the moment while doing various orientation stuff for the first day of grad school tomorrow. Bye bye, free time.
Hello Joe
Title: Re: 6/1/2014
Post by: jswaykos on June 01, 2014, 04:47:21 PM
Nicely done, Tony. Smoking a latelier 46 selection speciale at the moment while doing various orientation stuff for the first day of grad school tomorrow. Bye bye, free time.
Hello Joe

No separators!!! I feel so free.
Title: Re: 6/1/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on June 01, 2014, 04:48:52 PM
Members list is growing,  who is beak?
Title: Re: 6/1/2014
Post by: Beak on June 01, 2014, 04:59:38 PM
I'm from Wisconsin FB. Haven't posted in awhile. Health issues and computer issues. Glad to see that AFoC has this up.
Title: Re: 6/1/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on June 01, 2014, 05:00:55 PM
Members list is growing,  who is beak?

IDK, hope he identifies him/herself.
Title: Re: 6/1/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on June 01, 2014, 05:09:15 PM
I'm from Wisconsin FB. Haven't posted in awhile. Health issues and computer issues. Glad to see that AFoC has this up.
ok, now I remember,  welcome back.
Title: Re: 6/1/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on June 01, 2014, 05:10:52 PM
I'm from Wisconsin FB. Haven't posted in awhile. Health issues and computer issues. Glad to see that AFoC has this up.

hello beak. nice to meet you.
Title: Re: 6/1/2014
Post by: Beak on June 01, 2014, 05:18:16 PM
I'm from Wisconsin FB. Haven't posted in awhile. Health issues and computer issues. Glad to see that AFoC has this up.

hello beak. nice to meet you.
I retire this year. I plan on NOT being like DWG. He works more being retired than I do do full time.
Title: Re: 6/1/2014
Post by: Beak on June 01, 2014, 05:20:43 PM
I'm from Wisconsin FB. Haven't posted in awhile. Health issues and computer issues. Glad to see that AFoC has this up.
ok, now I remember,  welcome back.
Nice AVI FB. I wonder if you ordered from CI this week. :P
Title: Re: 6/1/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on June 01, 2014, 05:23:09 PM
I'm from Wisconsin FB. Haven't posted in awhile. Health issues and computer issues. Glad to see that AFoC has this up.
ok, now I remember,  welcome back.
Nice AVI FB. I wonder if you ordered from CI this week. :P
Ha! It's hard to find a week when I haven't!
Title: Re: 6/1/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on June 01, 2014, 05:23:51 PM
I'm from Wisconsin FB. Haven't posted in awhile. Health issues and computer issues. Glad to see that AFoC has this up.

hello beak. nice to meet you.
I retire this year. I plan on NOT being like DWG. He works more being retired than I do do full time.

LMAO, can't say I blame you.
Title: Re: 6/1/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on June 01, 2014, 05:26:54 PM
gotta do that dinner thing. NY Strip steaks going on the grill.
Title: Re: 6/1/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 01, 2014, 05:28:06 PM
Nicely done, Tony. Smoking a latelier 46 selection speciale at the moment while doing various orientation stuff for the first day of grad school tomorrow. Bye bye, free time.
Good for you, Joe.  I considered going back for a long time and never acted on it.  I guess it's still possible but not likely.  Just like me having a cigar today.   :'(
Title: Re: 6/1/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 01, 2014, 05:33:43 PM
I'm from Wisconsin FB. Haven't posted in awhile. Health issues and computer issues. Glad to see that AFoC has this up.
Thanks brother, still need to make a bunch of tweaks.  Good to see ya posting.
Title: Re: 6/1/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 01, 2014, 05:53:12 PM
TX Dave has arrived!  Site looks great!
Title: Re: 6/1/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 01, 2014, 05:55:20 PM
LGC Miami Maduro Churchill lit with Lime Sparkling Water and Grey Goose.
Title: Re: 6/1/2014
Post by: Wenglish on June 01, 2014, 05:55:49 PM
I'm from Wisconsin FB. Haven't posted in awhile. Health issues and computer issues. Glad to see that AFoC has this up.
Thanks brother, still need to make a bunch of tweaks.  Good to see ya posting.

Maybe we can make a subforum for just the Daves.  Probably be the busiest place on here.
Title: Re: 6/1/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 01, 2014, 05:56:56 PM
TX Dave has arrived!  Site looks great!
Now it's a site!  Welcome, Dave.
Title: Re: 6/1/2014
Post by: Wenglish on June 01, 2014, 05:58:01 PM
Tony, I'll shoot you a PM in a while with ideas that I want to do so you can ignore them in proper fashion.
Title: Re: 6/1/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 01, 2014, 06:01:20 PM
I'm from Wisconsin FB. Haven't posted in awhile. Health issues and computer issues. Glad to see that AFoC has this up.
Thanks brother, still need to make a bunch of tweaks.  Good to see ya posting.

Maybe we can make a subforum for just the Daves.  Probably be the busiest place on here.

Love the idea of having reviews, FAQs and all the other shit you brought up earlier.  Not crazy about sub forums though because I don't want it to turn into cigar.com's banter.  I never know what the fuck is going on over there.  Be patient Will, this thing will evolve.
Title: Re: 6/1/2014
Post by: Wenglish on June 01, 2014, 06:02:13 PM
Sheesh, Tony.  Already breaking the formatting.
Title: Re: 6/1/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 01, 2014, 06:04:12 PM
TX Dave has arrived!  Site looks great!
Now it's a site!  Welcome, Dave.

Thank You!
Title: Re: 6/1/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 01, 2014, 06:08:57 PM
Sheesh, Tony.  Already breaking the formatting.
Yeah, sorry about that.  No, I mean I was just trying the editing function.  Yeah, that's it.
Title: Re: 6/1/2014
Post by: Wenglish on June 01, 2014, 06:18:33 PM
Sheesh, Tony.  Already breaking the formatting.
Yeah, sorry about that.  No, I mean I was just trying the editing function.  Yeah, that's it.

Seems like it works.  I like that we can do super and sub scripts now, too.  Next time we need to do some chemical equations with BD, we'll be set.
Title: Re: 6/1/2014
Post by: cannonfodder on June 01, 2014, 06:30:39 PM
There goes the neighborhood, another Dave....
Title: Re: 6/1/2014
Post by: Wenglish on June 01, 2014, 06:33:03 PM
There goes the neighborhood, another Dave....

It looks like www.kingdomofdaves.com is available.  Maybe we should get that as a redirect for the site.
Title: Re: 6/1/2014
Post by: cannonfodder on June 01, 2014, 06:34:46 PM
I need a domain name. Computer engineer and I dont have my own domain.
Title: Re: 6/1/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 01, 2014, 06:51:34 PM
I need a domain name. Computer engineer and I dont have my own domain.
Doctor treats his own family last!
Title: Re: 6/1/2014
Post by: cannonfodder on June 01, 2014, 06:58:54 PM
I need a domain name. Computer engineer and I don't have my own domain.
Doctor treats his own family last!

Yup, cobblers children has no shoos. After 12 hours in front of a computer the last thing I want to do is work on them more when I get home. That is why I do wood working.

The spell check option is nice.
Title: Re: 6/1/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 01, 2014, 07:04:00 PM
I need a domain name. Computer engineer and I dont have my own domain.
Doctor treats his own family last!
Hence I registered this domain 15 months ago and paid for two years of webhosting and I only just got the site up today.  Big sheesh on me.
Title: Re: 6/1/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 01, 2014, 07:05:55 PM
I need a domain name. Computer engineer and I dont have my own domain.
Doctor treats his own family last!
Hence I registered this domain 15 months ago and paid for two years of webhosting and I only just got the site up today.  Big sheesh on me.

But you did it!!!
Title: Re: 6/1/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on June 01, 2014, 07:07:15 PM
I need a domain name. Computer engineer and I dont have my own domain.
Doctor treats his own family last!
Hence I registered this domain 15 months ago and paid for two years of webhosting and I only just got the site up today.  Big sheesh on me.
can we repay you in cigars, Tony?
Title: Re: 6/1/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 01, 2014, 07:08:57 PM
I need a domain name. Computer engineer and I don't have my own domain.
Doctor treats his own family last!

Yup, cobblers children has no shoos. After 12 hours in front of a computer the last thing I want to do is work on them more when I get home. That is why I do wood working.

The spell check option is nice.

You can post some pics of your woodwork here.
Title: Re: 6/1/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 01, 2014, 07:14:21 PM
Checking out for dinner.  Good evening Newbies.
Title: Re: 6/1/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 01, 2014, 07:17:09 PM
I need a domain name. Computer engineer and I dont have my own domain.
Doctor treats his own family last!
Hence I registered this domain 15 months ago and paid for two years of webhosting and I only just got the site up today.  Big sheesh on me.
can we repay you in cigars, Tony?
No.  Appreciate the offer though.  Eventually, I'll have sponsors on here... Support them.  For now, just post and post often.
Title: Re: 6/1/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on June 01, 2014, 07:38:49 PM
I need a domain name. Computer engineer and I dont have my own domain.
Doctor treats his own family last!
Hence I registered this domain 15 months ago and paid for two years of webhosting and I only just got the site up today.  Big sheesh on me.
can we repay you in cigars, Tony?
No.  Appreciate the offer though.  Eventually, I'll have sponsors on here... Support them.  For now, just post and post often.

depends on who you get for sponsors. Mitchill Bail Bonds, Fly By Night Construction Co, Smith & Wesson Seconds, Tailgate Drug Store, I don't know.
Title: Re: 6/1/2014
Post by: Wenglish on June 01, 2014, 07:40:17 PM
I need a domain name. Computer engineer and I dont have my own domain.
Doctor treats his own family last!
Hence I registered this domain 15 months ago and paid for two years of webhosting and I only just got the site up today.  Big sheesh on me.
can we repay you in cigars, Tony?
No.  Appreciate the offer though.  Eventually, I'll have sponsors on here... Support them.  For now, just post and post often.

depends on who you get for sponsors. Mitchill Bail Bonds, Fly By Night Construction Co, Smith & Wesson Seconds, Tailgate Drug Store, I don't know.

My law firm is lined up.  Dewey, Cheatum, and Howe are the best in the business.
Title: Re: 6/1/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on June 01, 2014, 07:44:21 PM
I need a domain name. Computer engineer and I dont have my own domain.
Doctor treats his own family last!
Hence I registered this domain 15 months ago and paid for two years of webhosting and I only just got the site up today.  Big sheesh on me.
can we repay you in cigars, Tony?
No.  Appreciate the offer though.  Eventually, I'll have sponsors on here... Support them.  For now, just post and post often.

depends on who you get for sponsors. Mitchill Bail Bonds, Fly By Night Construction Co, Smith & Wesson Seconds, Tailgate Drug Store, I don't know.

My law firm is lined up.  Dewey, Cheatum, and Howe are the best in the business.
NUK! NUK! NUK!
Title: Re: 6/1/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on June 01, 2014, 07:49:08 PM
Fred Bumpus: cigarbreath:Oh, and good evening one and all.>>>> Everybody is waiting for youy to sign in, Mikey. ///// Don't know if AfoC is gonna let me register.
Title: Re: 6/1/2014
Post by: Wenglish on June 01, 2014, 08:16:43 PM
...sheesh?
Title: Re: 6/1/2014
Post by: gmrfish on June 01, 2014, 08:18:43 PM
Nice job Tony! You did say by June this year.  Well done!
Title: Re: 6/1/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 01, 2014, 08:20:36 PM
Nice job Tony! You did say by June this year.  Well done!
Thanks, Greg.
Title: Re: 6/1/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 01, 2014, 08:21:34 PM
Gotta get the kids to bed.  See yuz.
Title: Re: 6/1/2014
Post by: Wenglish on June 01, 2014, 08:41:49 PM
601 Red Robusto with lots of rest.
Title: Re: 6/1/2014
Post by: TRO on June 01, 2014, 08:49:18 PM
Nice job Tony! You did say by June this year.  Well done!
Very nicely done.
Evening Greg.
Title: Re: 6/1/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on June 01, 2014, 08:49:45 PM
Smoking a Headley Grange toro that I bought about a month ago.  1/3 the way in, nice but kind of boring.  Glad I didn't get more than 5.
Title: Re: 6/1/2014
Post by: TRO on June 01, 2014, 08:51:27 PM
Gotta get the kids to bed.  See yuz.
I remember those days.
Now my kids stay up until the middle of the night - but they aren't working on a website.
Title: Re: 6/1/2014
Post by: Wenglish on June 01, 2014, 08:52:23 PM
601 Red Robusto with lots of rest.

Sweet tobacco and hababo spice.  Medium bodied, mix of pepper/spice, kinda nutty/earthy.

Mostly though, it's just rolled like a brick.   Draw is tight but plenty of smoke being made.  Crazy dense pack, 0 squish.  But it burns and tastes good.
Title: Re: 6/1/2014
Post by: Johnny on June 01, 2014, 09:25:31 PM
Maybe the quick reply worked.
Title: Re: 6/1/2014
Post by: Wenglish on June 01, 2014, 09:26:20 PM
It did there, JR.
Title: Re: 6/1/2014
Post by: Threebean on June 01, 2014, 09:27:48 PM
Well I'll be.  Did you win another wager with this thing, Tony?  Nice.
Title: Re: 6/1/2014
Post by: Threebean on June 01, 2014, 09:33:06 PM
And glad there is a "turn off users avatars" check box.  Sheesh!
Title: Re: 6/1/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 01, 2014, 09:36:59 PM
Well I'll be.  Did you win another wager with this thing, Tony?  Nice.
Nah.  Just didn't want to catch extra shit from Scotty.  I put the date out there to keep myself honest.
Title: Re: 6/1/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on June 01, 2014, 09:39:05 PM
And glad there is a "turn off users avatars" check box.  Sheesh!
who's avi is offending you,  3B?
Title: Re: 6/1/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 01, 2014, 09:39:23 PM
Maybe the quick reply worked.
Glad you made it.  I promise to iron out the kinks in due time.
Title: Re: 6/1/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 01, 2014, 09:46:11 PM
And glad there is a "turn off users avatars" check box.  Sheesh!
I hear ya.  Unfortunately, I think you can embed images in your posts too.  I may have to eliminate that feature.
Title: Re: 6/1/2014
Post by: Threebean on June 01, 2014, 09:48:01 PM
Smoking a Headley Grange toro that I bought about a month ago.  1/3 the way in, nice but kind of boring.  Glad I didn't get more than 5.

FB, I had the same opinion.   Get some JD Howard or Four Kicks.  I think you'll like them better (I did).
Title: Re: 6/1/2014
Post by: Wenglish on June 01, 2014, 09:48:34 PM
And glad there is a "turn off users avatars" check box.  Sheesh!
I hear ya.  Unfortunately, I think you can embed images in your posts too.  I may have to eliminate that feature.

CB's fault.
Title: Re: 6/1/2014
Post by: Wenglish on June 01, 2014, 09:50:13 PM
This 601 Red has been very good.  Draw opened up around the halfway point--still tight.  But plenty of smoke throughout.  Really good seegar.
Title: Re: 6/1/2014
Post by: Threebean on June 01, 2014, 09:51:27 PM
And glad there is a "turn off users avatars" check box.  Sheesh!
who's avi is offending you,  3B?

None, but that won't be the case with the warden or folks at the office.
Title: Re: 6/1/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on June 01, 2014, 09:54:11 PM
Smoking a Headley Grange toro that I bought about a month ago.  1/3 the way in, nice but kind of boring.  Glad I didn't get more than 5.

FB, I had the same opinion.   Get some JD Howard or Four Kicks.  I think you'll like them better (I did).
haven't had the JD Howard, but the 4 kicks didn't impress me either.
Title: Re: 6/1/2014
Post by: EA on June 01, 2014, 09:54:18 PM
Howdy BOTL!
Title: Re: 6/1/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on June 01, 2014, 09:57:34 PM
And glad there is a "turn off users avatars" check box.  Sheesh!
who's avi is offending you,  3B?

None, but that won't be the case with the warden or folks at the office.
then you better not look at Regency's avi on page 1!
Title: Re: 6/1/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on June 01, 2014, 09:58:33 PM
Howdy BOTL!
Hey Masshole
Title: Re: 6/1/2014
Post by: EA on June 01, 2014, 10:02:00 PM
Howdy BOTL!
Hey Masshole

Hey,

Enjoying the new online digs? What are the house rules? Can we actually refer to other websites by their real names and URL's here or do we have to keep everything on the down low?

EA
Title: Re: 6/1/2014
Post by: cannonfodder on June 01, 2014, 10:06:01 PM
Howdy BOTL!
Hey Masshole

Hey,

Enjoying the new online digs? What are the house rules? Can we actually refer to other websites by their real names and URL's here or do we have to keep everything on the down low?

EA

One way to find out.....
http://www.cigarmonster.com/
http://dailycigardeal.com/
https://www.slipperyrockcigars.com/index.php

see if the cigar gods strike me down
Title: Re: 6/1/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 01, 2014, 10:09:47 PM
Howdy BOTL!
Hey Masshole

Hey,

Enjoying the new online digs? What are the house rules? Can we actually refer to other websites by their real names and URL's here or do we have to keep everything on the down low?

EA

One way to find out.....
http://www.cigarmonster.com/
http://dailycigardeal.com/
https://www.slipperyrockcigars.com/index.php

see if the cigar gods strike me down
Considered deleting the post just to fuck with you.
Title: Re: 6/1/2014
Post by: cannonfodder on June 01, 2014, 10:16:14 PM
Would not be the first time.....

Not sure where to banter, here or there. At any rate, sparked up a 4-kicks and a couple fingers of Irish whiskey for the evening. Then I get to take more pain pills and sleep in a chair again. This messed up neck is killing me. One ruptured disk, one herniated disk, pinched spinal cord and the nerve bundle that feeds my left arm is so badly pinched my hand is numb and I lost part of its use. This really sucks. Probably will end up having surgery to fix it but that will even take weeks to even get to. Cannot even lie down. Been sleeping in a chair for 4 weeks now.
Title: Re: 6/1/2014
Post by: Wenglish on June 01, 2014, 10:17:07 PM
Would not be the first time.....

Not sure where to banter, here or there. At any rate, sparked up a 4-kicks and a couple fingers of Irish whiskey for the evening. Then I get to take more pain pills and sleep in a chair again. This messed up neck is killing me. One ruptured disk, one herniated disk, pinched spinal cord and the nerve bundle that feeds my left arm is so badly pinched my hand is numb and I lost part of its use. This really sucks. Probably will end up having surgery to fix it but that will even take weeks to even get to. Cannot even lie down. Been sleeping in a chair for 4 weeks now.

I've heard the guillotine works wonders for neck problems.
Title: Re: 6/1/2014
Post by: Regency on June 01, 2014, 10:18:15 PM
And glad there is a "turn off users avatars" check box.  Sheesh!
who's avi is offending you,  3B?

None, but that won't be the case with the warden or folks at the office.
then you better not look at Regency's avi on page 1!

Had to turn my avi's off too.  Too many eyes roaming around the house right now.
Title: Re: 6/1/2014
Post by: Threebean on June 01, 2014, 10:19:06 PM
Howdy BOTL!

Hey EA.  WTF is your real name?  Please don't tell me it's Dave.
Title: Re: 6/1/2014
Post by: cannonfodder on June 01, 2014, 10:20:00 PM
Lets try an attachment....

[attachment deleted by admin]
Title: Re: 6/1/2014
Post by: Regency on June 01, 2014, 10:21:13 PM
Would not be the first time.....

Not sure where to banter, here or there. At any rate, sparked up a 4-kicks and a couple fingers of Irish whiskey for the evening. Then I get to take more pain pills and sleep in a chair again. This messed up neck is killing me. One ruptured disk, one herniated disk, pinched spinal cord and the nerve bundle that feeds my left arm is so badly pinched my hand is numb and I lost part of its use. This really sucks. Probably will end up having surgery to fix it but that will even take weeks to even get to. Cannot even lie down. Been sleeping in a chair for 4 weeks now.

WTF did you do to get that f'd up? Crazy swinging from the chandeliers monkey sex gone wrong?
Title: Re: 6/1/2014
Post by: Threebean on June 01, 2014, 10:21:27 PM
And glad there is a "turn off users avatars" check box.  Sheesh!
who's avi is offending you,  3B?

None, but that won't be the case with the warden or folks at the office.
then you better not look at Regency's avi on page 1!

Had to turn my avi's off too.  Too many eyes roaming around the house right now.

Yeah, well, yours was so far off the reservation to begin with, probably smart move.
Title: Re: 6/1/2014
Post by: cannonfodder on June 01, 2014, 10:22:13 PM
Would not be the first time.....

Not sure where to banter, here or there. At any rate, sparked up a 4-kicks and a couple fingers of Irish whiskey for the evening. Then I get to take more pain pills and sleep in a chair again. This messed up neck is killing me. One ruptured disk, one herniated disk, pinched spinal cord and the nerve bundle that feeds my left arm is so badly pinched my hand is numb and I lost part of its use. This really sucks. Probably will end up having surgery to fix it but that will even take weeks to even get to. Cannot even lie down. Been sleeping in a chair for 4 weeks now.

I've heard the guillotine works wonders for neck problems.
So does a Lobotomy
Title: Re: 6/1/2014
Post by: Threebean on June 01, 2014, 10:24:25 PM
You know, this is an entirely new post whore frontier.  And has CB even discovered this place?  His bazillion posts don't count for schitt here.  Muhhaaahaaa!
Title: Re: 6/1/2014
Post by: cannonfodder on June 01, 2014, 10:25:29 PM
Would not be the first time.....

Not sure where to banter, here or there. At any rate, sparked up a 4-kicks and a couple fingers of Irish whiskey for the evening. Then I get to take more pain pills and sleep in a chair again. This messed up neck is killing me. One ruptured disk, one herniated disk, pinched spinal cord and the nerve bundle that feeds my left arm is so badly pinched my hand is numb and I lost part of its use. This really sucks. Probably will end up having surgery to fix it but that will even take weeks to even get to. Cannot even lie down. Been sleeping in a chair for 4 weeks now.

WTF did you do to get that f'd up? Crazy swinging from the chandeliers monkey sex gone wrong?

Attachments work. Attached a slide from my MRI with my crushed spine, fun. No idea. I woke up one morning and my shoulder hurt. Thought I pulled a muscle. A couple weeks later I woke up and could not feel my left arm. Got a couple bone chips in there as well and bone spurs. One doctor thinks I may have broken my neck at some point in life and I did something to aggravate it and pow! Sucks to get old, 44 and falling apart.
Title: Re: 6/1/2014
Post by: Regency on June 01, 2014, 10:29:47 PM
[...]

Shit, I just turned 43.  Nice knowing you guys. I'm gonna go jump off a cliff before 44 hits!  JK.  I think I would question what the old lady is doing to me in the middle of the night!  That sucks.  Nothing more disabling than a back/spine injury.  Effects everything.  Sorry man.
Title: Re: 6/1/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on June 01, 2014, 10:30:23 PM
You know, this is an entirely new post whore frontier.  And has CB even discovered this place?  His bazillion posts don't count for schitt here.  Muhhaaahaaa!
I think Mikey is boycotting,  he doesn't like change.
Title: Re: 6/1/2014
Post by: cannonfodder on June 01, 2014, 10:30:49 PM
Interesting post options
Title: Re: 6/1/2014
Post by: cannonfodder on June 01, 2014, 10:32:26 PM
[...]

At least I can still smoke my cigars  ;D
Title: Re: 6/1/2014
Post by: cannonfodder on June 01, 2014, 10:34:51 PM
They even have an option to post code.

Code: [Select]
dd if=/dev/urandom of=/dev/sda bs=1M
Try that on your computer and see what happens actually dont unless you want to destroy your disk
Title: Re: 6/1/2014
Post by: Regency on June 01, 2014, 10:35:43 PM
Now that I have more posts than CB, back to catching up on book work.  Maybe back later with cigar.
Title: Re: 6/1/2014
Post by: cannonfodder on June 01, 2014, 10:41:31 PM
See what happens when I embed an image to an external link (http://www.home-barista.com/forums/userpix/80img_0932_4.jpg)
Title: Re: 6/1/2014
Post by: cannonfodder on June 01, 2014, 10:42:55 PM
Looks like everything is pretty open, they have not locked down the controls very much or just not gotten to it yet.
Title: Re: 6/1/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 01, 2014, 10:47:32 PM
Looks like everything is pretty open, they have not locked down the controls very much or just not gotten to it yet.
That's the whole point, I'm not locking shit down unless I have to.  DON'T MAKE ME HAVE TO.
Title: Re: 6/1/2014
Post by: cannonfodder on June 01, 2014, 10:49:53 PM
Na, like a kid with a new toy, just playing around
Title: Re: 6/1/2014
Post by: Wenglish on June 01, 2014, 10:51:06 PM
Looks like everything is pretty open, they have not locked down the controls very much or just not gotten to it yet.
That's the whole point, I'm not locking shit down unless I have to.  DON'T MAKE ME HAVE TO.

Exactly.  We're a fairly small group known to each other already.  If this site takes off and gets an influx of new members, as I hope it will once we make some content (eh, Tony?  Smoke-cast?  Blog/articles/etc?) and such.  But that's down the road aways.  ETA 20XX.
Title: Re: 6/1/2014
Post by: TRO on June 01, 2014, 10:54:24 PM
Looks like everything is pretty open, they have not locked down the controls very much or just not gotten to it yet.
That's the whole point, I'm not locking shit down unless I have to.  DON'T MAKE ME HAVE TO.
Oh behave.
Title: Re: 6/1/2014
Post by: TRO on June 01, 2014, 10:56:13 PM
And glad there is a "turn off users avatars" check box.  Sheesh!
who's avi is offending you,  3B?

None, but that won't be the case with the warden or folks at the office.
then you better not look at Regency's avi on page 1!
It tastes like more than a cigar.
Title: Re: 6/1/2014
Post by: Wenglish on June 01, 2014, 10:57:38 PM
Been working on a Camacho SLR toro.  Tasty smoke.
Title: Re: 6/1/2014
Post by: cannonfodder on June 01, 2014, 11:04:39 PM
Been working on a Camacho SLR toro.  Tasty smoke.

Yes they are. Camacho makes some good sticks. Had a 10 anniversary earlier today and no one does corojo like Camacho
Title: Re: 6/1/2014
Post by: Threebean on June 01, 2014, 11:06:01 PM
And glad there is a "turn off users avatars" check box.  Sheesh!
who's avi is offending you,  3B?

None, but that won't be the case with the warden or folks at the office.
then you better not look at Regency's avi on page 1!
It tastes like more than a cigar.

Gotta admit, after the PG13 avis on CI's banter, I had a WTF moment seeing that one.  We're not in Kansas anymore, Toto.
Title: Re: 6/1/2014
Post by: Johnny on June 01, 2014, 11:09:41 PM
Howdy Mark!
Title: Re: 6/1/2014
Post by: TRO on June 01, 2014, 11:11:23 PM
And glad there is a "turn off users avatars" check box.  Sheesh!
who's avi is offending you,  3B?

None, but that won't be the case with the warden or folks at the office.
then you better not look at Regency's avi on page 1!
It tastes like more than a cigar.

Gotta admit, after the PG13 avis on CI's banter, I had a WTF moment seeing that one.  We're not in Kansas anymore, Toto.
Not sure if she could click her heels in that pose.
Title: Re: 6/1/2014
Post by: Wenglish on June 01, 2014, 11:12:16 PM
Been working on a Camacho SLR toro.  Tasty smoke.

Yes they are. Camacho makes some good sticks. Had a 10 anniversary earlier today and no one does corojo like Camacho

I've had this one a bit over a year now, but I'm pretty sure it was old stock when I got it based on taste.  Very smooth with a constant amount of subtle spices, that robust bready core flavor.  This one is a Natural.  Tend to prefer them over the maduros for the line.
Title: Re: 6/1/2014
Post by: Wenglish on June 01, 2014, 11:13:02 PM
Howdy Mark!

 And JR's avi to the rescue.  Christmas for everyone.
Title: Re: 6/1/2014
Post by: TRO on June 01, 2014, 11:13:20 PM
Hi Johnny.  Looks like Santa's helper is being very helpful.
Title: Re: 6/1/2014
Post by: Johnny on June 01, 2014, 11:18:40 PM
Howdy Tom, Santa is always jolly because he knows where all the bad girls live( think that was a George Carlin quote!)
Title: Re: 6/1/2014
Post by: Threebean on June 01, 2014, 11:24:02 PM
Hi Johnny.  Looks like Santa's helper is being very helpful.

Well hell, made me turn avi's back on to check it out.  OK, very nice, avi's back off now.  :o
Title: Re: 6/1/2014
Post by: TRO on June 01, 2014, 11:24:56 PM
Howdy Tom, Santa is always jolly because he knows where all the bad girls live( think that was a George Carlin quote!)
Nothing like insider information.
Title: Re: 6/1/2014
Post by: Threebean on June 01, 2014, 11:25:50 PM
Howdy Tom, Santa is always jolly because he knows where all the bad girls live( think that was a George Carlin quote!)
Nothing like insider information.

Beats milk and cookies by a long shot.
Title: Re: 6/1/2014
Post by: cannonfodder on June 01, 2014, 11:26:17 PM
Hi Johnny.  Looks like Santa's helper is being very helpful.

Well hell, made me turn avi's back on to check it out.  OK, very nice, avi's back off now.  :o

LOL, watch it our you will put an eye out.
Title: Re: 6/1/2014
Post by: cannonfodder on June 01, 2014, 11:28:53 PM
Well, this cigar has given its all. Time to call it a night. Later gents  :-*
Title: Re: 6/1/2014
Post by: Johnny on June 01, 2014, 11:30:52 PM
@ Tony, will this page roll with the clock, or just keep going?
Title: Re: 6/1/2014
Post by: Johnny on June 01, 2014, 11:32:16 PM
Well, this cigar has given its all. Time to call it a night. Later gents  :-*
<><> G'nite Dave.
Title: Re: 6/1/2014
Post by: Wenglish on June 01, 2014, 11:35:26 PM
@ Tony, will this page roll with the clock, or just keep going?

Right now it has to be manually updated, so its up to Tony being awake at midnight for the flip.  Otherwise, we'll just keep going until he comes back.
Title: Re: 6/1/2014
Post by: TRO on June 01, 2014, 11:43:13 PM
Not going to make it to the turn - see you gents later.
Title: Re: 6/1/2014
Post by: TRO on June 01, 2014, 11:44:09 PM
Thanks to Tony for the new site.
Title: Re: 6/1/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 01, 2014, 11:48:16 PM
@ Tony, will this page roll with the clock, or just keep going?
I'm going to kinda sorta roll it manually for now.  Ghetto fabulous!
Title: Re: 6/1/2014
Post by: Threebean on June 01, 2014, 11:50:15 PM
@ Tony, will this page roll with the clock, or just keep going?
I'm going to kinda sorta roll it manually for now.  Ghetto fabulous!

 Manually rolling it.  I know how that works.
Title: Re: 6/1/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 01, 2014, 11:55:00 PM
I can't believe we actually registered more posts/pages than joecigar on our first day.  Woohoo!
Title: Re: 6/1/2014
Post by: Johnny on June 01, 2014, 11:57:11 PM
Thanks to Tony for the new site.
<><> G'nite Tom!
Title: Re: 6/1/2014
Post by: Wenglish on June 01, 2014, 11:58:35 PM
I can't believe we actually registered more posts/pages than joecigar on our first day.  Woohoo!

When will the shiny wear off?

Will it?
Title: Re: 6/1/2014
Post by: Johnny on June 02, 2014, 12:00:45 AM
I can't believe we actually registered more posts/pages than joecigar on our first day.  Woohoo!
<><> Easy enough Tony, we're all here, thanks!
Title: Re: 6/1/2014
Post by: Johnny on June 02, 2014, 12:04:50 AM
Guess KC hasn't found this place yet!
Title: Re: 6/1/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 02, 2014, 12:05:29 AM
No good way to flip to the new day.  I suggest clicking the "home" tab and then clicking on today's date.  Bear with the technical difficulties.
Title: Re: 6/1/2014
Post by: Threebean on June 02, 2014, 12:06:32 AM
Jammin' over at the mothership.  So see ya'll there tomorrow.
Title: Re: 6/1/2014
Post by: Johnny on June 02, 2014, 12:09:01 AM
Jam on !!
Title: Re: 6/1/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 03, 2014, 03:54:00 PM
Jam on !!
test