CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on September 22, 2015, 12:01:11 AM

Title: 9/22/2015
Post by: CigarBanter on September 22, 2015, 12:01:11 AM
It's Tuesday again!  In between insults we'll occasionally discuss cigars.  Join in and perhaps learn something along the way.  Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either...  And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 9/22/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on September 22, 2015, 12:05:07 AM
Two fer Tuesday!  Sheesh!
Title: Re: 9/22/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on September 22, 2015, 01:59:52 AM
Good morning guys.
Title: Re: 9/22/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on September 22, 2015, 02:02:46 AM
Today is Tuesday, September 22, the 265th day of 2015. There are 100 days left in the year. The Jewish Day of Atonement, Yom Kippur, begins at sunset.
Title: Re: 9/22/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on September 22, 2015, 02:24:34 AM
Today's Highlight in History:

On September 22, 1975, Sara Jane Moore attempted to shoot President Gerald R. Ford outside a San Francisco hotel, but missed. (Moore served 32 years in prison before being paroled on December 31, 2007.)
Title: Re: 9/22/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on September 22, 2015, 02:25:15 AM
On this date:
Title: Re: 9/22/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on September 22, 2015, 02:25:48 AM
In 1515, Anne of Cleves, who became the fourth wife of England's King Henry VIII, was born in Dusseldorf.
Title: Re: 9/22/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on September 22, 2015, 02:26:19 AM
In 1776, during the Revolutionary War, Capt. Nathan Hale, 21, was hanged as a spy by the British in New York.
Title: Re: 9/22/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on September 22, 2015, 02:26:44 AM
In 1792, the first French Republic was proclaimed.
Title: Re: 9/22/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on September 22, 2015, 02:27:12 AM
In 1862, President Abraham Lincoln issued the preliminary Emancipation Proclamation, declaring all slaves in rebel states should be free as of January 1, 1863.
Title: Re: 9/22/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on September 22, 2015, 02:27:39 AM
In 1911, pitcher Cy Young, 44, gained his 511th and final career victory as he hurled a 1-0 shutout for the Boston Rustlers against the Pittsburgh Pirates at Forbes Field.
Title: Re: 9/22/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on September 22, 2015, 02:28:23 AM
In 1927, Gene Tunney successfully defended his heavyweight boxing title against Jack Dempsey in the famous "long-count" fight in Chicago.
Title: Re: 9/22/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on September 22, 2015, 02:28:46 AM
In 1938, the musical comedy revue "Hellzapoppin'," starring Ole (OH'-lee) Olsen and Chic Johnson, began a three-year run on Broadway.
Title: Re: 9/22/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on September 22, 2015, 02:29:13 AM
In 1949, the Soviet Union exploded its first atomic bomb.
Title: Re: 9/22/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on September 22, 2015, 02:29:44 AM
In 1950, Omar N. Bradley was promoted to the rank of five-star general, joining an elite group that included Dwight D. Eisenhower, Douglas MacArthur, George C. Marshall and Henry H. "Hap" Arnold.
Title: Re: 9/22/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on September 22, 2015, 02:30:16 AM
In 1964, the musical "Fiddler on the Roof," starring Zero Mostel, opened on Broadway, beginning a run of 3,242 performances. The secret agent series "The Man from U.N.C.L.E.," starring Robert Vaughn and David McCallum, premiered on NBC-TV.
Title: Re: 9/22/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on September 22, 2015, 02:30:56 AM
In 1985, rock and country music artists participated in "Farm Aid," a concert staged in Champaign, Illinois, to help the nation's farmers.
Title: Re: 9/22/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on September 22, 2015, 02:31:29 AM
In 1995, an AWACS plane carrying U.S. and Canadian military personnel crashed on takeoff from Elmendorf Air Force Base near Anchorage, Alaska, killing all 24 people aboard.
Title: Re: 9/22/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on September 22, 2015, 02:32:06 AM
Ten years ago: Hurricane Rita, weakened to Category 4 status, closed in on the Texas coast, sending hundreds of thousands of people fleeing on a frustratingly slow, bumper-to-bumper exodus. John Roberts' nomination as U.S. chief justice cleared the Senate Judiciary Committee on a bipartisan vote of 13-5.
Title: Re: 9/22/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on September 22, 2015, 02:32:40 AM
Five years ago: Rutgers University freshman Tyler Clementi committed suicide by jumping off the George Washington Bridge into the Hudson River after an intimate gay encounter in his dormitory room was allegedly captured by a webcam and streamed online by his roommate without his knowledge. (Dharun Ravi (dah-ROON' RAH'-vee) was convicted of invasion of privacy, bias intimidation and other counts and served less than a month in jail.) South African Ernie Elswas elected to the World Golf Hall of Fame; Doug Ford and two-time major winner Jock Hutchison from Scotland were elected through the Veteran's Category. "American Idol" announced that Jennifer Lopez and Steven Tyler would join Randy Jackson as judges the next season. Pop singer Eddie Fisher, 82, died in Berkeley, California.
Title: Re: 9/22/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on September 22, 2015, 02:33:10 AM
One year ago: The United States and five Arab nations launched airstrikes against the Islamic State group in Syria, sending waves of planes and Tomahawk cruise missiles against an array of targets.
Title: Re: 9/22/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on September 22, 2015, 02:34:14 AM
Thought for Today: "Life resembles a novel more often than novels resemble life." — George Sand, French author (1804-1876).
Title: Re: 9/22/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on September 22, 2015, 02:35:36 AM
Today's Birthdays: Baseball Hall of Fame manager Tommy Lasorda is 88. Former NBA Commissioner David Stern is 73. Actor Paul Le Mat is 70. Musician King Sunny Ade (ah-DAY') is 69. Capt. Mark Phillips is 67. Rock singer David Coverdale (Deep Purple, Whitesnake) is 64. Actress Shari Belafonte is 61. Singer Debby Boone is 59. Country singer June Forester (The Forester Sisters) is 59. Singer Nick Cave is 58. Rock singer Johnette Napolitano is 58. Actress Lynn Herring is 58. Classical crossover singer Andrea Bocelli (an-DRAY'-ah boh-CHEL'-ee) is 57. Singer-musician Joan Jett is 57. Actor Scott Baio is 55. Actress Catherine Oxenberg is 54. Actress Bonnie Hunt is 54. Actor Rob Stone is 53. Musician Matt Sharp is 46. Rock musician Dave Hernandez is 45. Rhythm-and-blues singer Big Rube (Society of Soul) is 44. Actress Mireille Enos is 40. Actress Daniella Alonso is 37. Actor Michael Graziadei (GRAHT'-zee-uh-day-ee) is 36. Actress Ashley Drane (Eckstein) is 34. Actress Katie Lowes is 33. Rock musician Will Farquarson (Bastille) is 32. Actor Tom Felton is 28. Actress Juliette Goglia is 20.
Title: Re: 9/22/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on September 22, 2015, 02:36:45 AM
Robins
-------------------------

Two robins were sitting in a tree.

"I'm really hungry," said the first one. "Let's fly down and find some lunch."

They flew down to the ground and found a nice plot of newly plowed ground that was full of worms. They ate and ate and ate till they could eat no more.

"I'm so full, I don't think I can fly back up into the tree," said the first one.

"Let's just lay back here and bask in the warm sun," said the second.

"O K," said the first.

So they plopped down, basking in the sun. No sooner than they had fallen asleep, when a big fat tomcat came up and gobbled them up.

As the cat sat washing his face after his meal, he thought...

"I JUST LOVE BASKIN ROBINS."
Title: Re: 9/22/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on September 22, 2015, 02:58:33 AM
Time to hit the road for work, enjoy your day guys.
Title: Re: 9/22/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on September 22, 2015, 04:13:17 AM
Time for a sheesh.
Title: Re: 9/22/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on September 22, 2015, 05:05:13 AM
Time for a sheesh.
+1
Title: Re: 9/22/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 22, 2015, 05:33:06 AM
Morning LSU

Looks like your history site is working today or did you find a new one?
Title: Re: 9/22/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 22, 2015, 05:52:35 AM
Work Time.   BBL
Title: Re: 9/22/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on September 22, 2015, 06:04:29 AM
Morning LSU

Looks like your history site is working today or did you find a new one?
Good morning Native.
Title: Re: 9/22/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on September 22, 2015, 06:05:41 AM
Morning LSU

Looks like your history site is working today or did you find a new one?
Its still being stupid, I just copied the entire page to notes on the phone and went from there, the phone has been doing some stupid things since that update the other day.
Title: Re: 9/22/2015
Post by: sfish on September 22, 2015, 06:27:12 AM
Good morning Tex and StupidPhoneChip
Title: Re: 9/22/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on September 22, 2015, 06:45:39 AM
Good morning Tex and StupidPhoneChip
Good morning Scott.
Title: Re: 9/22/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on September 22, 2015, 06:46:32 AM
Good morning Tex and StupidPhoneChip
Apple is getting to be like Microsoft lately, new updates to fix problems every week.
Title: Re: 9/22/2015
Post by: sfish on September 22, 2015, 06:54:51 AM
Good morning Tex and StupidPhoneChip
Apple is getting to be like Microsoft lately, new updates to fix problems every week.
Which model iphone do you have?
Title: Re: 9/22/2015
Post by: sfish on September 22, 2015, 07:05:42 AM
Good morning Tex and StupidPhoneChip
Apple is getting to be like Microsoft lately, new updates to fix problems every week.
Which model iphone do you have?
Reason I ask is because I have the 6 and just had to replace a broken screen (first time ever) and it cost $125 so be careful
Title: Re: 9/22/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on September 22, 2015, 07:25:02 AM
good morning Chip, Dave, and Scott. EPC wnd and coffee here.
Title: Re: 9/22/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 22, 2015, 07:30:44 AM
Morning LSU

Looks like your history site is working today or did you find a new one?
Its still being stupid, I just copied the entire page to notes on the phone and went from there, the phone has been doing some stupid things since that update the other day.
Did you update to IOS 9?    I quit updating to new OS's because it screws my phone up every time and some folks having big problems updating to 9.
Title: Re: 9/22/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 22, 2015, 07:32:11 AM
Morning Fish and Dean
Title: Re: 9/22/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 22, 2015, 07:38:19 AM
Hummm, not just the SEC happens at Expensive Private Christian Schools too I guess:

Two TCU players suspended after arrest on robbery, bodily injury charges

Two TCU players were suspended from the team Monday after they were arrested Monday on felony complaint charges of robbery and bodily injury.

Team officials confirmed that TCU defensive end Mike Tuaua and backup wide receiver Andre Petties-Wilson were suspended after their arrest earlier in the day. Fort Worth police confirmed their arrest.

The two players are accused on kicking and punching another TCU student, stealing a case of Keystone Light beer from him in an incident that occurred on Sept. 4.
Title: Re: 9/22/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 22, 2015, 07:44:31 AM
Good morning Tex and StupidPhoneChip
Apple is getting to be like Microsoft lately, new updates to fix problems every week.
But the big advantage is that the carriers (Verizon being the worst about it) can't force feed updates and changes to an Apple phone without you even knowing it until everything is suddenly fuct up.  Apple blocks them from being able to do it.   That is why I threw in the towel and gave up on Galaxy S phones and Notes.  Last time they did it to my S5 I could never get the damn thing to work right again, took it to Verizon store and they reset it all to original settings and it still would not work......
Title: Re: 9/22/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 22, 2015, 07:48:27 AM
Strictly an accident????

NEW DELHI, India --

 Road construction workers in central India killed a man when they accidentally buried him in a pit while repairing a road, police said Tuesday.

The road repair crew failed to notice that a drunken man had fallen into a crater on the side of the road in Sleemanabad, a village in Madhya Pradesh state.

Working in the evening, the workers dumped gravel and an asphalt mixture into the pit, burying the man, before using a large roller to smoothen the road, said Constable Dhruvsingh Thakur.

The death was discovered when villagers noticed that part of the man's hand was visible in the road and police dug out his body on Monday.

The man, in his mid-30s, had gone to a village fair and later stopped at a liquor store. He was heading home when he fell into the pit and lost consciousness, his neighbors told Thakur.

Two workers of the road repair crew were arrested and have been charged with homicide.

Poorly maintained roads with large potholes are common in India.
Title: Re: 9/22/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 22, 2015, 07:55:18 AM
Morning Chip, Dave, Fishy.
Welcome back Dawg, it's been a while.
Title: Re: 9/22/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 22, 2015, 07:56:33 AM
Good morning Tex and StupidPhoneChip
Apple is getting to be like Microsoft lately, new updates to fix problems every week.
That only cause more problems.
Title: Re: 9/22/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on September 22, 2015, 07:56:35 AM
[...]

brush chippers and concrete pours hide bodies better.
Title: Re: 9/22/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on September 22, 2015, 08:00:48 AM
Morning Chip, Dave, Fishy.
Welcome back Dawg, it's been a while.
I've been here.
may be heading to the driving range later. got a best ball tourney tomorrow and my 5 wood has developed an annoying slice. if I can't remedy it today I may swap it out for my 5 iron that I tend to chunk a lot.
Title: Re: 9/22/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 22, 2015, 08:09:06 AM
Morning Chip, Dave, Fishy.
Welcome back Dawg, it's been a while.
Morning Salt Lake Dave
Title: Re: 9/22/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 22, 2015, 08:09:40 AM
[...]

Covered with asphalt and rolled normally works ok but you can't leave a hand sticking out.
Title: Re: 9/22/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on September 22, 2015, 08:11:09 AM
Good morning Tex and StupidPhoneChip
Apple is getting to be like Microsoft lately, new updates to fix problems every week.
Which model iphone do you have?
Reason I ask is because I have the 6 and just had to replace a broken screen (first time ever) and it cost $125 so be careful
6 plus but I use a defender otter box so it should be good.
Title: Re: 9/22/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 22, 2015, 08:15:56 AM
Morning Chip, Dave, Fishy.
Welcome back Dawg, it's been a while.
I've been here.
may be heading to the driving range later. got a best ball tourney tomorrow and my 5 wood has developed an annoying slice. if I can't remedy it today I may swap it out for my 5 iron that I tend to chunk a lot.
Sorry, its the real Dean.  My eyes were only half open and I thought it was a dawg appearance.
Title: Re: 9/22/2015
Post by: Threebean on September 22, 2015, 08:16:32 AM
Baskin' Robins.   Sheesh
Title: Re: 9/22/2015
Post by: Threebean on September 22, 2015, 08:17:01 AM
Keystone Light.  Sheesh.
Title: Re: 9/22/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 22, 2015, 08:17:05 AM
Morning Chip, Dave, Fishy.
Welcome back Dawg, it's been a while.
Morning Salt Lake Dave
On to San Diego this evening.
Title: Re: 9/22/2015
Post by: Threebean on September 22, 2015, 08:17:53 AM
Good morning.  I'll be out of the office most of the day.   Sheesh.
Title: Re: 9/22/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 22, 2015, 08:18:02 AM
Keystone Light.  Sheesh.
That was my first thought as well....one of those classy imports....from PA.
Morning Bean.
Title: Re: 9/22/2015
Post by: Threebean on September 22, 2015, 08:19:35 AM
Keystone Light.  Sheesh.
That was my first thought as well....one of those classy imports....from PA.
Morning Bean.
Morning MormanDave.
Title: Re: 9/22/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 22, 2015, 08:20:12 AM
Good morning Tex and StupidPhoneChip
Apple is getting to be like Microsoft lately, new updates to fix problems every week.
Which model iphone do you have?
Reason I ask is because I have the 6 and just had to replace a broken screen (first time ever) and it cost $125 so be careful
6 plus but I use a defender otter box so it should be good.
Yep, don't break many with a defender.  I bounced one about 2 feet off the concrete floor in Home Depot one time and it did not break.
Title: Re: 9/22/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 22, 2015, 08:21:01 AM
Good morning.  I'll be out of the office most of the day.   Sheesh.
Morning Bean, out of the office is a bad thing?   Sounds like a good thing to me.
Title: Re: 9/22/2015
Post by: Threebean on September 22, 2015, 08:23:52 AM
Good morning.  I'll be out of the office most of the day.   Sheesh.
Morning Bean, out of the office is a bad thing?   Sounds like a good thing to me.
It's not your office I'll be out of, and driving to SA and back to two different meetings is not my preferred option.
Title: Re: 9/22/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on September 22, 2015, 08:26:25 AM
Morning Chip, Dave, Fishy.
Welcome back Dawg, it's been a while.
I've been here.
may be heading to the driving range later. got a best ball tourney tomorrow and my 5 wood has developed an annoying slice. if I can't remedy it today I may swap it out for my 5 iron that I tend to chunk a lot.
Sorry, its the real Dean.  My eyes were only half open and I thought it was a dawg appearance.
I could use the Dawgs help now that the lady broke it off. may check out that redhead on the river a bit south here again.
Title: Re: 9/22/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 22, 2015, 08:26:44 AM
Good morning.  I'll be out of the office most of the day.   Sheesh.
Morning Bean, out of the office is a bad thing?   Sounds like a good thing to me.
It's not your office I'll be out of, and driving to SA and back to two different meetings is not my preferred option.
You Got to Man-Up!
Title: Re: 9/22/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 22, 2015, 08:29:06 AM
Time for the morning walk.
Title: Re: 9/22/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 22, 2015, 08:29:31 AM
Where is Tiny T this morning
Title: Re: 9/22/2015
Post by: Threebean on September 22, 2015, 08:30:42 AM
Good morning.  I'll be out of the office most of the day.   Sheesh.
Morning Bean, out of the office is a bad thing?   Sounds like a good thing to me.
It's not your office I'll be out of, and driving to SA and back to two different meetings is not my preferred option.
You Got to Man-Up!
Right.  The pot-kettle analogy comes to mind.
Title: Re: 9/22/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 22, 2015, 08:36:09 AM
Good mornin gents!
Title: Re: 9/22/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 22, 2015, 08:47:36 AM
Good morning.  I'll be out of the office most of the day.   Sheesh.
Morning Bean, out of the office is a bad thing?   Sounds like a good thing to me.
It's not your office I'll be out of, and driving to SA and back to two different meetings is not my preferred option.
You Got to Man-Up!
Right.  The pot-kettle analogy comes to mind.
LMAO
Title: Re: 9/22/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 22, 2015, 08:47:52 AM
Keystone Light.  Sheesh.
That was my first thought as well....one of those classy imports....from PA.
Morning Bean.
Morning MormanDave.
Good Mormon Bean
Title: Re: 9/22/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 22, 2015, 08:47:56 AM
Good mornin gents!
Morning CG
Title: Re: 9/22/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 22, 2015, 08:48:56 AM
Morning YellowStar
Title: Re: 9/22/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 22, 2015, 08:49:26 AM
Morning YellowStar
Good mornin Dave, Dave, Bean, and all you others I missed!
Title: Re: 9/22/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 22, 2015, 08:49:42 AM
Good mornin gents!
Morning CG
GMornin sir
Title: Re: 9/22/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 22, 2015, 08:49:43 AM
Time for the morning walk.
Trying some new shoes today, damn I like them so far and not even broken in.
Title: Re: 9/22/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 22, 2015, 08:50:17 AM
Morning Chip, Dave, Fishy.
Welcome back Dawg, it's been a while.
I've been here.
may be heading to the driving range later. got a best ball tourney tomorrow and my 5 wood has developed an annoying slice. if I can't remedy it today I may swap it out for my 5 iron that I tend to chunk a lot.
Sorry, its the real Dean.  My eyes were only half open and I thought it was a dawg appearance.
I could use the Dawgs help now that the lady broke it off. may check out that redhead on the river a bit south here again.
Ah, the redhead!
Title: Re: 9/22/2015
Post by: Threebean on September 22, 2015, 08:50:43 AM
Looks like my 40 DPG Blues will be here Thursday, I'd better come up with a storage plan.  I blame Dean.
Title: Re: 9/22/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 22, 2015, 08:51:39 AM
Morning LSU

Looks like your history site is working today or did you find a new one?
Its still being stupid, I just copied the entire page to notes on the phone and went from there, the phone has been doing some stupid things since that update the other day.
Did you update to IOS 9?    I quit updating to new OS's because it screws my phone up every time and some folks having big problems updating to 9.
Mine updated fine, but I always back it up before hand.  Girl I know had hers get all fuk'd up too!
Title: Re: 9/22/2015
Post by: Threebean on September 22, 2015, 08:51:55 AM
Time for the morning walk.
Trying some new shoes today, damn I like them so far and not even broken in.
First NJDave and his boots, and now with your shoes.  WTF has happened here?
Title: Re: 9/22/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 22, 2015, 08:52:21 AM
Morning Chip, Dave, Fishy.
Welcome back Dawg, it's been a while.
I've been here.
may be heading to the driving range later. got a best ball tourney tomorrow and my 5 wood has developed an annoying slice. if I can't remedy it today I may swap it out for my 5 iron that I tend to chunk a lot.
Sorry, its the real Dean.  My eyes were only half open and I thought it was a dawg appearance.
I could use the Dawgs help now that the lady broke it off. may check out that redhead on the river a bit south here again.
Ah, the redhead!
Damn Dean, sorry to hear about the bikerlady - hopefully Dawg will keep his nose clean for a while while you give the redhead a shot!
Title: Re: 9/22/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 22, 2015, 08:52:54 AM
Looks like my 40 DPG Blues will be here Thursday, I'd better come up with a storage plan.  I blame Dean.
1 Ziploc gallon bag & 1 Boveda 65% pack :)
Title: Re: 9/22/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on September 22, 2015, 09:03:01 AM
Morning Chip, Dave, Fishy.
Welcome back Dawg, it's been a while.
I've been here.
may be heading to the driving range later. got a best ball tourney tomorrow and my 5 wood has developed an annoying slice. if I can't remedy it today I may swap it out for my 5 iron that I tend to chunk a lot.
Sorry, its the real Dean.  My eyes were only half open and I thought it was a dawg appearance.
I could use the Dawgs help now that the lady broke it off. may check out that redhead on the river a bit south here again.
Ah, the redhead!
Damn Dean, sorry to hear about the bikerlady - hopefully Dawg will keep his nose clean for a while while you give the redhead a shot!
she just needs to get her shit together. thinks she knows what's best for me.
Title: Re: 9/22/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on September 22, 2015, 09:04:43 AM
Looks like my 40 DPG Blues will be here Thursday, I'd better come up with a storage plan.  I blame Dean.
LMAO. sorry Mark, but thanks for mentioning that, I forgot all about them.
Title: Re: 9/22/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 22, 2015, 09:08:08 AM
Time for the morning walk.
Trying some new shoes today, damn I like them so far and not even broken in.
First NJDave and his boots, and now with your shoes.  WTF has happened here?
I am from the south but I do wear shoes to work. ;)  Don't tell Golf though, it would spoil his Orwellian  Dreamer Visions.
Title: Re: 9/22/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 22, 2015, 09:10:24 AM
Morning Chip, Dave, Fishy.
Welcome back Dawg, it's been a while.
I've been here.
may be heading to the driving range later. got a best ball tourney tomorrow and my 5 wood has developed an annoying slice. if I can't remedy it today I may swap it out for my 5 iron that I tend to chunk a lot.
Sorry, its the real Dean.  My eyes were only half open and I thought it was a dawg appearance.
I could use the Dawgs help now that the lady broke it off. may check out that redhead on the river a bit south here again.
Ah, the redhead!
Damn Dean, sorry to hear about the bikerlady - hopefully Dawg will keep his nose clean for a while while you give the redhead a shot!
she just needs to get her shit together. thinks she knows what's best for me.
All you had to say was SHE, we knew the rest because every one of them thinks that and needs to get their chit together
Title: Re: 9/22/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 22, 2015, 09:10:26 AM
Morning Chip, Dave, Fishy.
Welcome back Dawg, it's been a while.
I've been here.
may be heading to the driving range later. got a best ball tourney tomorrow and my 5 wood has developed an annoying slice. if I can't remedy it today I may swap it out for my 5 iron that I tend to chunk a lot.
Sorry, its the real Dean.  My eyes were only half open and I thought it was a dawg appearance.
I could use the Dawgs help now that the lady broke it off. may check out that redhead on the river a bit south here again.
Ah, the redhead!
Damn Dean, sorry to hear about the bikerlady - hopefully Dawg will keep his nose clean for a while while you give the redhead a shot!
she just needs to get her shit together. thinks she knows what's best for me.
Don't they all.
Title: Re: 9/22/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on September 22, 2015, 09:13:43 AM
heading for the range. catch yall later.
Title: Re: 9/22/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on September 22, 2015, 09:17:24 AM
good morning all, have been having some dental issues, so I haven't been on that much.  problems started middle of last week, but the dentist couldn't see me until yesterday morning.  my fault, it usually is years between visits.  i hate dentists. this time, they want to do a root canal, a three unit bridge, an extraction of a molar, with a bone graft and and membrane implant.  Oh and they found a small cavity, during the deep cleaning.  there is no such thing as gravity, my life sucks.
Title: Re: 9/22/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on September 22, 2015, 09:18:39 AM
on a brighter note:
Type   Time Left  sorted lot close ascending   Lot      Qty   Cur. Bid   Max Bid
Closed 9/20   Room 101 LE Master Two Roxxo - 5-Pack      1/1   $13.00
Closed 9/20   Gurkha Seduction Shaggy Sultan      1/1   $9.00   $11.00
Closed 9/19   Gurkha Archive Torpedo (Single)      6/6   $1.00   $3.00
Closed 9/19   Gurkha Elegance (Single)      5/5   $2.00
Closed 9/18   Sons of Anarchy by Black Crown Robusto - 5-Pack      1/1   $10.00
Closed 9/17   Ramon Bueso Genesis Habano Toro - 5-Pack      1/1   $10.00
Closed 9/17   Foundry Chillin' Moose Corona - 5-Pack      1/1   $7.00
Closed 9/17   Gurkha Elegance (Single)      4/4   $2.00
only $11 dollars worth of shipping.
Title: Re: 9/22/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 22, 2015, 09:19:19 AM
good morning all, have been having some dental issues, so I haven't been on that much.  problems started middle of last week, but the dentist couldn't see me until yesterday morning.  my fault, it usually is years between visits.  i hate dentists. this time, they want to do a root canal, a three unit bridge, an extraction of a molar, with a bone graft and and membrane implant.  Oh and they found a small cavity, during the deep cleaning.  there is no such thing as gravity, my life sucks.
Dealing with Dental issues myself and they are an expensive pain.  You are making me feel a little better about mine though.
Title: Re: 9/22/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 22, 2015, 09:21:04 AM
on a brighter note:
Type   Time Left  sorted lot close ascending   Lot      Qty   Cur. Bid   Max Bid
Closed 9/20   Room 101 LE Master Two Roxxo - 5-Pack      1/1   $13.00
Closed 9/20   Gurkha Seduction Shaggy Sultan      1/1   $9.00   $11.00
Closed 9/19   Gurkha Archive Torpedo (Single)      6/6   $1.00   $3.00
Closed 9/19   Gurkha Elegance (Single)      5/5   $2.00
Closed 9/18   Sons of Anarchy by Black Crown Robusto - 5-Pack      1/1   $10.00
Closed 9/17   Ramon Bueso Genesis Habano Toro - 5-Pack      1/1   $10.00
Closed 9/17   Foundry Chillin' Moose Corona - 5-Pack      1/1   $7.00
Closed 9/17   Gurkha Elegance (Single)      4/4   $2.00
only $11 dollars worth of shipping.
Tony is a Gurkha man now so watch out for him with all those you got there.
Title: Re: 9/22/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on September 22, 2015, 09:29:38 AM
on a brighter note:
Type   Time Left  sorted lot close ascending   Lot      Qty   Cur. Bid   Max Bid
Closed 9/20   Room 101 LE Master Two Roxxo - 5-Pack      1/1   $13.00
Closed 9/20   Gurkha Seduction Shaggy Sultan      1/1   $9.00   $11.00
Closed 9/19   Gurkha Archive Torpedo (Single)      6/6   $1.00   $3.00
Closed 9/19   Gurkha Elegance (Single)      5/5   $2.00
Closed 9/18   Sons of Anarchy by Black Crown Robusto - 5-Pack      1/1   $10.00
Closed 9/17   Ramon Bueso Genesis Habano Toro - 5-Pack      1/1   $10.00
Closed 9/17   Foundry Chillin' Moose Corona - 5-Pack      1/1   $7.00
Closed 9/17   Gurkha Elegance (Single)      4/4   $2.00
only $11 dollars worth of shipping.
Tony is a Gurkha man now so watch out for him with all those you got there.
I haven't tried the Seduction yet, find the Elegance to be a nice mild smoke, the Archive are some of my favorites.  I think the SOA, and the chilling moose will end up at the legion.  the Room 101 LE M2 Roxxo's are said to be very tasty.  I have yet to try the RB Genisis Habano's I think LTG likes them.
Title: Re: 9/22/2015
Post by: sfish on September 22, 2015, 09:50:28 AM
Morning Chip, Dave, Fishy.
Welcome back Dawg, it's been a while.
I've been here.
may be heading to the driving range later. got a best ball tourney tomorrow and my 5 wood has developed an annoying slice. if I can't remedy it today I may swap it out for my 5 iron that I tend to chunk a lot.
Sorry, its the real Dean.  My eyes were only half open and I thought it was a dawg appearance.
I could use the Dawgs help now that the lady broke it off. may check out that redhead on the river a bit south here again.
Ah, the redhead!
Damn Dean, sorry to hear about the bikerlady - hopefully Dawg will keep his nose clean for a while while you give the redhead a shot!
she just needs to get her shit together. thinks she knows what's best for me.
Don't they all.
What is this, The He-Man Women Haters Club?
Title: Re: 9/22/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 22, 2015, 09:51:38 AM
Morning Chip, Dave, Fishy.
Welcome back Dawg, it's been a while.
I've been here.
may be heading to the driving range later. got a best ball tourney tomorrow and my 5 wood has developed an annoying slice. if I can't remedy it today I may swap it out for my 5 iron that I tend to chunk a lot.
Sorry, its the real Dean.  My eyes were only half open and I thought it was a dawg appearance.
I could use the Dawgs help now that the lady broke it off. may check out that redhead on the river a bit south here again.
Ah, the redhead!
Damn Dean, sorry to hear about the bikerlady - hopefully Dawg will keep his nose clean for a while while you give the redhead a shot!
she just needs to get her shit together. thinks she knows what's best for me.
Don't they all.
What is this, The He-Man Women Haters Club?
Spanky, reporting for duty!
Title: Re: 9/22/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 22, 2015, 09:54:03 AM
The office motivational bulletin board idea failed miserably so not they have hung uplifting/team work posters all over the fuk'n walls.  How many ways can you spell dumbasses never learn, I swear they had the same posters up 10 years ago and threw them away when we remodeled the office a couple of years ago.
Title: Re: 9/22/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 22, 2015, 09:54:54 AM
Morning Chip, Dave, Fishy.
Welcome back Dawg, it's been a while.
I've been here.
may be heading to the driving range later. got a best ball tourney tomorrow and my 5 wood has developed an annoying slice. if I can't remedy it today I may swap it out for my 5 iron that I tend to chunk a lot.
Sorry, its the real Dean.  My eyes were only half open and I thought it was a dawg appearance.
I could use the Dawgs help now that the lady broke it off. may check out that redhead on the river a bit south here again.
Ah, the redhead!
Damn Dean, sorry to hear about the bikerlady - hopefully Dawg will keep his nose clean for a while while you give the redhead a shot!
she just needs to get her shit together. thinks she knows what's best for me.
Don't they all.
What is this, The He-Man Women Haters Club?
Was until you got here but now it is just the women haters.
Title: Re: 9/22/2015
Post by: sfish on September 22, 2015, 09:56:42 AM
[...]
That kind of talk will earn you a foot up your ass!
Title: Re: 9/22/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 22, 2015, 10:00:05 AM
DOW  -199
Title: Re: 9/22/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 22, 2015, 10:00:48 AM
[...]
From who your wife?
Title: Re: 9/22/2015
Post by: razgueado on September 22, 2015, 10:14:04 AM
[...]

He should have walked through the local gun range. Safer to fall in holes there.

Morning, muchachos.
Title: Re: 9/22/2015
Post by: razgueado on September 22, 2015, 10:16:38 AM
Morning Chip, Dave, Fishy.
Welcome back Dawg, it's been a while.
I've been here.
may be heading to the driving range later. got a best ball tourney tomorrow and my 5 wood has developed an annoying slice. if I can't remedy it today I may swap it out for my 5 iron that I tend to chunk a lot.
Sorry, its the real Dean.  My eyes were only half open and I thought it was a dawg appearance.
I could use the Dawgs help now that the lady broke it off. may check out that redhead on the river a bit south here again.
Onward and upward. Or downward. Whatever floats your boat. Morning, Deano.
Title: Re: 9/22/2015
Post by: razgueado on September 22, 2015, 10:18:21 AM
Morning LSU

Looks like your history site is working today or did you find a new one?
Its still being stupid, I just copied the entire page to notes on the phone and went from there, the phone has been doing some stupid things since that update the other day.
Did you update to IOS 9?    I quit updating to new OS's because it screws my phone up every time and some folks having big problems updating to 9.
Mine updated fine, but I always back it up before hand.  Girl I know had hers get all fuk'd up too!
Too easy. Just too easy. I'll leave it alone.
Title: Re: 9/22/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on September 22, 2015, 10:19:28 AM
Morning LSU

Looks like your history site is working today or did you find a new one?
Its still being stupid, I just copied the entire page to notes on the phone and went from there, the phone has been doing some stupid things since that update the other day.
Did you update to IOS 9?    I quit updating to new OS's because it screws my phone up every time and some folks having big problems updating to 9.
Mine updated fine, but I always back it up before hand.  Girl I know had hers get all fuk'd up too!
Too easy. Just too easy. I'll leave it alone.
Showing that Pacific Northwest restraint.....   less confusing.... ::)
Title: Re: 9/22/2015
Post by: razgueado on September 22, 2015, 10:20:49 AM
The office motivational bulletin board idea failed miserably so not they have hung uplifting/team work posters all over the fuk'n walls.  How many ways can you spell dumbasses never learn, I swear they had the same posters up 10 years ago and threw them away when we remodeled the office a couple of years ago.
It's the bidness cycle. Centralize, decentralize, and in between you put up posters.
Title: Re: 9/22/2015
Post by: razgueado on September 22, 2015, 10:24:02 AM
Morning LSU

Looks like your history site is working today or did you find a new one?
Its still being stupid, I just copied the entire page to notes on the phone and went from there, the phone has been doing some stupid things since that update the other day.
Showing that Pacific Northwest restraint.....
Did you update to IOS 9?    I quit updating to new OS's because it screws my phone up every time and some folks having big problems updating to 9.
Mine updated fine, but I always back it up before hand.  Girl I know had hers get all fuk'd up too!
Too easy. Just too easy. I'll leave it alone.
Northwest restraint means increasing the gas tax and piling on silly regulations, and then smoking a lot of dope.
Title: Re: 9/22/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 22, 2015, 10:27:49 AM
Morning Raz
Title: Re: 9/22/2015
Post by: razgueado on September 22, 2015, 10:44:30 AM
Morning Raz
Howdy, Tex.
Title: Re: 9/22/2015
Post by: sfish on September 22, 2015, 10:45:57 AM
[...]
From who your wife?
Actually she's the one you should fear
Title: Re: 9/22/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 22, 2015, 10:49:33 AM
[...]
From who your wife?
Actually she's the one you should fear
Maybe - maybe not but I do know I do not need to fear you!  :)  But I have not been beat up by a female in over 60 years so have my doubts about her too. ;)
Title: Re: 9/22/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 22, 2015, 10:56:02 AM
Morning Chip, Dave, Fishy.
Welcome back Dawg, it's been a while.
I've been here.
may be heading to the driving range later. got a best ball tourney tomorrow and my 5 wood has developed an annoying slice. if I can't remedy it today I may swap it out for my 5 iron that I tend to chunk a lot.
Sorry, its the real Dean.  My eyes were only half open and I thought it was a dawg appearance.
I could use the Dawgs help now that the lady broke it off. may check out that redhead on the river a bit south here again.
Ah, the redhead!
Damn Dean, sorry to hear about the bikerlady - hopefully Dawg will keep his nose clean for a while while you give the redhead a shot!
she just needs to get her shit together. thinks she knows what's best for me.
Don't they all.
What is this, The He-Man Women Haters Club?
Yea, what of it?
Title: Re: 9/22/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 22, 2015, 10:58:11 AM
[...]
From who your wife?
Actually she's the one you should fear
We know you do!   ;)
Title: Re: 9/22/2015
Post by: sfish on September 22, 2015, 11:15:38 AM
[...]
From who your wife?
Actually she's the one you should fear
Maybe - maybe not but I do know I do not need to fear you!  :)  But I have not been beat up by a female in over 60 years so have my doubts about her too. ;)
That's true, especially since you keep making excuses not to come to CFest!

Does that include emotional female beatings?
Title: Re: 9/22/2015
Post by: sfish on September 22, 2015, 11:16:08 AM
[...]
From who your wife?
Actually she's the one you should fear
We know you do!   ;)
She CAN be intimidating
Title: Re: 9/22/2015
Post by: razgueado on September 22, 2015, 11:17:55 AM
[...]
From who your wife?
Actually she's the one you should fear
Maybe - maybe not but I do know I do not need to fear you!  :)  But I have not been beat up by a female in over 60 years so have my doubts about her too. ;)
You just haven't been trying hard enough, Tex.
Title: Re: 9/22/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 22, 2015, 11:22:46 AM
[...]
From who your wife?
Actually she's the one you should fear
Maybe - maybe not but I do know I do not need to fear you!  :)  But I have not been beat up by a female in over 60 years so have my doubts about her too. ;)
That's true, especially since you keep making excuses not to come to CFest!

Does that include emotional female beatings?
Yep includes those too, you must avoid such weakness or they will certainly take advantage of you..  Ya GFY them just like us.
Title: Re: 9/22/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 22, 2015, 11:24:53 AM
[...]
From who your wife?
Actually she's the one you should fear
Maybe - maybe not but I do know I do not need to fear you!  :)  But I have not been beat up by a female in over 60 years so have my doubts about her too. ;)
That's true, especially since you keep making excuses not to come to CFest!

"keep making excuses?"  never even thought about going but once and after I heard about the sausage fest some of the members on this site seem to go for I don't have any future plans.
Title: Re: 9/22/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 22, 2015, 11:27:42 AM
[...]
From who your wife?
Actually she's the one you should fear
Maybe - maybe not but I do know I do not need to fear you!  :)  But I have not been beat up by a female in over 60 years so have my doubts about her too. ;)
That's true, especially since you keep making excuses not to come to CFest!

"keep making excuses?"  never even thought about going but once and after I heard about the sausage fest some of the members on this site seem to go for I don't have any future plans.
Just a little bonding, what the heck!   ::)
Title: Re: 9/22/2015
Post by: sfish on September 22, 2015, 11:48:43 AM
[...]
From who your wife?
Actually she's the one you should fear
Maybe - maybe not but I do know I do not need to fear you!  :)  But I have not been beat up by a female in over 60 years so have my doubts about her too. ;)
That's true, especially since you keep making excuses not to come to CFest!

"keep making excuses?"  never even thought about going but once and after I heard about the sausage fest some of the members on this site seem to go for I don't have any future plans.
Don't knock it 'til you try it
Title: Re: 9/22/2015
Post by: sfish on September 22, 2015, 01:10:03 PM
Holy sheesh!
Title: Re: 9/22/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on September 22, 2015, 01:21:16 PM
Holy sheesh!
I know, no cfest for me either! rethinking herfs at this point! 8)
Title: Re: 9/22/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 22, 2015, 01:36:50 PM
Holy sheesh!
I know, no cfest for me either! rethinking herfs at this point! 8)
Your (and Tex's) loss.  Always the best herf of the year.
Title: Re: 9/22/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on September 22, 2015, 01:42:27 PM
Holy sheesh!
I know, no cfest for me either! rethinking herfs at this point! 8)
Your (and Tex's) loss.  Always the best herf of the year.
except they ran out of cigars, and booths were packing up...
Title: Re: 9/22/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 22, 2015, 01:50:15 PM
@ Fish - You know anything about construction using SIP panels?
Title: Re: 9/22/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on September 22, 2015, 02:00:17 PM
@ Fish - You know anything about construction using SIP panels?
Look like a ice cream sandwich.  Does that help?
Title: Re: 9/22/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 22, 2015, 02:07:41 PM
@ Fish - You know anything about construction using SIP panels?
Look like a ice cream sandwich.  Does that help?
Yummy, do they taste like ice cream and do they offer chocolate?
Title: Re: 9/22/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 22, 2015, 02:24:40 PM
Holy sheesh!
I know, no cfest for me either! rethinking herfs at this point! 8)
Your (and Tex's) loss.  Always the best herf of the year.
except they ran out of cigars, and booths were packing up...
I repeat...
Title: Re: 9/22/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on September 22, 2015, 02:26:01 PM
@ Fish - You know anything about construction using SIP panels?
Look like a ice cream sandwich.  Does that help?
Yummy, do they taste like ice cream and do they offer chocolate?
The whole wall, floor, ceiling, roof go up all in one fell swoop.
Title: Re: 9/22/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 22, 2015, 02:52:54 PM
Holy sheesh!
I know, no cfest for me either! rethinking herfs at this point! 8)
Your (and Tex's) loss.  Always the best herf of the year.
Where you been Mr. Mayor?
Title: Re: 9/22/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 22, 2015, 02:54:36 PM
@ Fish - You know anything about construction using SIP panels?
Look like a ice cream sandwich.  Does that help?
Always timely with the help CB!
Title: Re: 9/22/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on September 22, 2015, 02:56:25 PM
Holy sheesh!
I know, no cfest for me either! rethinking herfs at this point! 8)
Your (and Tex's) loss.  Always the best herf of the year.
except they ran out of cigars, and booths were packing up...
I repeat...
You owe it to yourself to attend a CIGARfest.  A reunion of BOTL rather than meeting your banter brothers for the first time.
Title: Re: 9/22/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on September 22, 2015, 02:58:13 PM
@ Fish - You know anything about construction using SIP panels?
Look like a ice cream sandwich.  Does that help?
Always timely with the help CB!
Ever mindful of the needs of others.  Sammich of all the layers of crap you need for a floor, or wall or ceiling or roof or whatever.
Title: Re: 9/22/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 22, 2015, 02:58:45 PM
Holy sheesh!
I know, no cfest for me either! rethinking herfs at this point! 8)
Your (and Tex's) loss.  Always the best herf of the year.
Where you been Mr. Mayor?
Busy as heck.  Layoffs this week too.  Didn't officially affect me but it hasn't helped the situation either.
Title: Re: 9/22/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 22, 2015, 03:03:02 PM
Holy sheesh!
I know, no cfest for me either! rethinking herfs at this point! 8)
Your (and Tex's) loss.  Always the best herf of the year.
Where you been Mr. Mayor?
Busy as heck.  Layoffs this week too.  Didn't officially affect me but it hasn't helped the situation either.
That Stinx!   Good luck to you, hang in there.
Title: Re: 9/22/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 22, 2015, 03:24:46 PM
Holy sheesh!
I know, no cfest for me either! rethinking herfs at this point! 8)
Your (and Tex's) loss.  Always the best herf of the year.
Where you been Mr. Mayor?
Busy as heck.  Layoffs this week too.  Didn't officially affect me but it hasn't helped the situation either.
Needed a little morale boosting I guess.
Title: Re: 9/22/2015
Post by: razgueado on September 22, 2015, 03:27:10 PM
Holy sheesh!
I know, no cfest for me either! rethinking herfs at this point! 8)
Your (and Tex's) loss.  Always the best herf of the year.
Where you been Mr. Mayor?
Busy as heck.  Layoffs this week too.  Didn't officially affect me but it hasn't helped the situation either.
But, but, but...Obama!  There can't be layoffs! Obama fixed the economy!
Title: Re: 9/22/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 22, 2015, 03:45:41 PM
Holy sheesh!
I know, no cfest for me either! rethinking herfs at this point! 8)
Your (and Tex's) loss.  Always the best herf of the year.
Where you been Mr. Mayor?
Busy as heck.  Layoffs this week too.  Didn't officially affect me but it hasn't helped the situation either.
But, but, but...Obama!  There can't be layoffs! Obama fixed the economy!
He didn't incentivize CEOs not to send all the IT jobs offshore.  If they cut the IT overhead they can give themselves some huge bonuses.  Those jets aren't gonna buy themselves.
Title: Re: 9/22/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 22, 2015, 03:52:23 PM
Holy sheesh!
I know, no cfest for me either! rethinking herfs at this point! 8)
Your (and Tex's) loss.  Always the best herf of the year.
Where you been Mr. Mayor?
Busy as heck.  Layoffs this week too.  Didn't officially affect me but it hasn't helped the situation either.
But, but, but...Obama!  There can't be layoffs! Obama fixed the economy!
He didn't incentivize CEOs not to send all the IT jobs offshore.  If they cut the IT overhead they can give themselves some huge bonuses.  Those jets aren't gonna buy themselves.
You got it just about right.  Biggg bonus's for thinking up the idea to lay off and ship work overseas....... Thank You O'bummer.
Title: Re: 9/22/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 22, 2015, 03:53:29 PM
Think I will say fuk'it and go home a little early, not sure why though it is too damn hot to do anything but sit inside.
Title: Re: 9/22/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 22, 2015, 03:58:21 PM
Think I will say fuk'it and go home a little early, not sure why though it is too damn hot to do anything but sit inside.
Sounds like a good idea to me.

I'll be heading to the airport in half an hour or so myself.
Title: Re: 9/22/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 22, 2015, 03:58:53 PM
Think I will say fuk'it and go home a little early, not sure why though it is too damn hot to do anything but sit inside.
I'm getting ready to do the same.  I will have to find a cigar to accompany the early exit.
Title: Re: 9/22/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 22, 2015, 04:15:26 PM
Think I will say fuk'it and go home a little early, not sure why though it is too damn hot to do anything but sit inside.
I'm getting ready to do the same.  I will have to find a cigar to accompany the early exit.
Did you bring one for the Pope?
Title: Re: 9/22/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 22, 2015, 04:20:29 PM
Think I will say fuk'it and go home a little early, not sure why though it is too damn hot to do anything but sit inside.
I'm getting ready to do the same.  I will have to find a cigar to accompany the early exit.
Did you bring one for the Pope?
He can buy his own fucking cigars!
Title: Re: 9/22/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on September 22, 2015, 04:23:00 PM
Think I will say fuk'it and go home a little early, not sure why though it is too damn hot to do anything but sit inside.
Sounds like a good idea to me.

I'll be heading to the airport in half an hour or so myself.
Flying the Friendly Skies Dave.
Title: Re: 9/22/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 22, 2015, 04:42:47 PM
Think I will say fuk'it and go home a little early, not sure why though it is too damn hot to do anything but sit inside.
Sounds like a good idea to me.

I'll be heading to the airport in half an hour or so myself.
Flying the Friendly Skies Dave.
Heading out now.  Have a good one guys.
Title: Re: 9/22/2015
Post by: razgueado on September 22, 2015, 04:49:14 PM
Think I will say fuk'it and go home a little early, not sure why though it is too damn hot to do anything but sit inside.
I'm getting ready to do the same.  I will have to find a cigar to accompany the early exit.
Did you bring one for the Pope?
He can buy his own fucking cigars!
Well, if it's fucking cigars he wants, I'm sure Bill Clinton will give him some.
Title: Re: 9/22/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 22, 2015, 05:20:56 PM
Think I will say fuk'it and go home a little early, not sure why though it is too damn hot to do anything but sit inside.
I'm getting ready to do the same.  I will have to find a cigar to accompany the early exit.
Pops would have turned 89 today.  Here's to him!

(http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/09/22/cc98b008c78c42ca6892bc42ab79e532.jpg)
Title: Re: 9/22/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 22, 2015, 05:29:16 PM
Think I will say fuk'it and go home a little early, not sure why though it is too damn hot to do anything but sit inside.
I'm getting ready to do the same.  I will have to find a cigar to accompany the early exit.
Pops would have turned 89 today.  Here's to him!

(http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/09/22/cc98b008c78c42ca6892bc42ab79e532.jpg)
Nice cigar to share with Pops for his birthday.
Title: Re: 9/22/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 22, 2015, 05:30:24 PM
Big ass wreck had the highway closed on my way home and took me an extra 45 minutes to get here.
Title: Re: 9/22/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 22, 2015, 05:39:30 PM
Big ass wreck had the highway closed on my way home and took me an extra 45 minutes to get here.
That alway sucks.  Hope it cools enough for you to enjoy a cigar.
Title: Re: 9/22/2015
Post by: sfish on September 22, 2015, 05:39:32 PM
@ Fish - You know anything about construction using SIP panels?
Sorry Tex, was in our quarterly town hall from 2-4. I don't have any experience with SIP panels, not even familiar with the term but sounds like an erector set of sorts. They've been trying to reinvent the wheel for ever with faster ways to build, typically just causes issues down the road with flexibility in renovations or modifications. Why do you ask, or didn't I read far enough?
Title: Re: 9/22/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 22, 2015, 05:55:52 PM
@ Fish - You know anything about construction using SIP panels?
Sorry Tex, was in our quarterly town hall from 2-4. I don't have any experience with SIP panels, not even familiar with the term but sounds like an erector set of sorts. They've been trying to reinvent the wheel for ever with faster ways to build, typically just causes issues down the road with flexibility in renovations or modifications. Why do you ask, or didn't I read far enough?
I just thought you might have some experience with them.  SIP = Structurally Insulated Panels, they are not that new but offer an abipundance of insulation factor and go up,fast.  Looking at building a retiree house and considering them.
Title: Re: 9/22/2015
Post by: sfish on September 22, 2015, 06:17:45 PM
@ Fish - You know anything about construction using SIP panels?
Sorry Tex, was in our quarterly town hall from 2-4. I don't have any experience with SIP panels, not even familiar with the term but sounds like an erector set of sorts. They've been trying to reinvent the wheel for ever with faster ways to build, typically just causes issues down the road with flexibility in renovations or modifications. Why do you ask, or didn't I read far enough?
I just thought you might have some experience with them.  SIP = Structurally Insulated Panels, they are not that new but offer an abipundance of insulation factor and go up,fast.  Looking at building a retiree house and considering them.
Oh gotcha, what is the structure? Is it a metal skin? Metal studded walls? I'm a fan of traditional "stick-built" houses when it's residential, IMO other methods are not worth it. Every finish in a house is predicated on wood framing
Title: Re: 9/22/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 22, 2015, 06:24:47 PM
Holy sheesh!
I know, no cfest for me either! rethinking herfs at this point! 8)
Your (and Tex's) loss.  Always the best herf of the year.
Where you been Mr. Mayor?
Busy as heck.  Layoffs this week too.  Didn't officially affect me but it hasn't helped the situation either.
But, but, but...Obama!  There can't be layoffs! Obama fixed the economy!
He didn't incentivize CEOs not to send all the IT jobs offshore.  If they cut the IT overhead they can give themselves some huge bonuses.  Those jets aren't gonna buy themselves.
You got it just about right.  Biggg bonus's for thinking up the idea to lay off and ship work overseas....... Thank You O'bummer.
Lol, because surely he's the first president this has happened under!

Evening, gents. Waiting for an assembly to start about the oldest kid getting a lap top for school. Thought I was done with assemblies when I graduated the first couple of times.
Title: Re: 9/22/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 22, 2015, 06:26:06 PM
Think I will say fuk'it and go home a little early, not sure why though it is too damn hot to do anything but sit inside.
I'm getting ready to do the same.  I will have to find a cigar to accompany the early exit.
Pops would have turned 89 today.  Here's to him!

(http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/09/22/cc98b008c78c42ca6892bc42ab79e532.jpg)
Here's to Pops!
Title: Re: 9/22/2015
Post by: sfish on September 22, 2015, 06:28:20 PM
[...]

Evening Dave, wow they still call them assemblies? Heading out to take Nacho (and a MCII PC) for a walk
Title: Re: 9/22/2015
Post by: sfish on September 22, 2015, 06:29:27 PM
[...]

I'm only taking a cigar because of Pops
Title: Re: 9/22/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 22, 2015, 06:30:06 PM
[...]

Well, there's a bunch of people gathered in the auditorium, so that's what I'm calling it. Lol
Title: Re: 9/22/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 22, 2015, 06:48:21 PM
[...]

Sounds like a blast.
Title: Re: 9/22/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 22, 2015, 06:49:12 PM
[...]

Much appreciated, brother.
Title: Re: 9/22/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on September 22, 2015, 06:53:19 PM
Think I will say fuk'it and go home a little early, not sure why though it is too damn hot to do anything but sit inside.
I'm getting ready to do the same.  I will have to find a cigar to accompany the early exit.
Pops would have turned 89 today.  Here's to him!

(http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/09/22/cc98b008c78c42ca6892bc42ab79e532.jpg)
To Pops!  May his memory live on.
Title: Re: 9/22/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on September 22, 2015, 06:54:24 PM
[...]

And when they leave they disassemble.
Title: Re: 9/22/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 22, 2015, 06:58:29 PM
[...]

Sounds sexist to me  ::)
Title: Re: 9/22/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on September 22, 2015, 07:07:51 PM
[...]

That's an ensemble.
Title: Re: 9/22/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on September 22, 2015, 07:45:27 PM
[...]

Some assembly required.
Title: Re: 9/22/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 22, 2015, 08:11:25 PM
[...]

LOL!  That one sounds the most correct.
Title: Re: 9/22/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on September 22, 2015, 08:26:41 PM
[...]

Batteries not included.
Title: Re: 9/22/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 22, 2015, 08:33:26 PM
[...]

TWSS!  ;)