Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18

I caught the mole...!!!  Now to go to the country.  bbl.
Hit the little bastard with a shovel and have a cigar.
.22. Just sayin'...
But turn it loose first.  More fun when they're on the run.
Might better us a shotgun those bastards are little and fast.
True, but the point is not really to kill it.  Give the bastige a sporting chance.  Sounded like BD was taking him far from his neighborhood, anyway.  We have the same problem with armadillos.  They eventually got wise to the trap, though.  Started catching racoons, rabbits, squirrels, and opossums, so decided to just give up before I caught a skunk.
Logged

tcarblu

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *

Sam L's flew out.  601 Greens are a bit tempting to me.
You should check out Will's Emporium, he has some available for sale.

I caught the mole...!!!  Now to go to the country.  bbl.
Hit the little bastard with a shovel and have a cigar.
.22. Just sayin'...
But turn it loose first.  More fun when they're on the run.
Might better us a shotgun those bastards are little and fast.
True, but the point is not really to kill it.  Give the bastige a sporting chance.  Sounded like BD was taking him far from his neighborhood, anyway.  We have the same problem with armadillos.  They eventually got wise to the trap, though.  Started catching racoons, rabbits, squirrels, and opossums, so decided to just give up before I caught a skunk.
My point is to kill varmints!  You were not on here when my wife came home at lunch last week and there was a damn 3 foot snake in the house.  Fortunately not a poisonous variety.  Yeah it is hard to trick an armadillo into a trap.

I caught the mole...!!!  Now to go to the country.  bbl.
Hit the little bastard with a shovel and have a cigar.
.22. Just sayin'...
But turn it loose first.  More fun when they're on the run.
Might better us a shotgun those bastards are little and fast.
True, but the point is not really to kill it.  Give the bastige a sporting chance.  Sounded like BD was taking him far from his neighborhood, anyway.  We have the same problem with armadillos.  They eventually got wise to the trap, though.  Started catching racoons, rabbits, squirrels, and opossums, so decided to just give up before I caught a skunk.
My point is to kill varmints!  You were not on here when my wife came home at lunch last week and there was a damn 3 foot snake in the house.  Fortunately not a poisonous variety.  Yeah it is hard to trick an armadillo into a trap.
Snakes are the perfect varmint killers!  They are welcome around our place, though will admit, in the house is a bit much.  Wardens have a thing about that.

[...]
Yeah, mine certainly did!  And of course it was my fault.

[...]
that goes without saying.

[...]
Indeed!

[...]
Yep.  Wardens don't seem to accept that it's CB's fault.  I've tried.

later guys.  Have a good one.

[...]
Yep, if we were doing our job in the first place, these critters shouldn't be around at all so we get no credit for taking care it.

later guys.  Have a good one.
Have a smooth flight

later guys.  Have a good one.
Have a smooth flight
You might get to see the cocks lengthy lightning delay perhaps on into the night time.

later guys.  Have a good one.
I take it you're headed San Diego way.  Say hey to your CA wife for us.   :o
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

later guys.  Have a good one.
Safe travels Dave.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

later guys.  Have a good one.
Have a smooth flight
You might get to see the cocks lengthy lightning delay perhaps on into the night time.
Thr first decent game of the day is delayed, go figure.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18