Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30

College GameDay in Fargo tomorrow, WATCH IT!
Nordacoda!

I'm gone to light a cigar and stir a drink, well actually shake a drink.

I'm gone to light a cigar and stir a drink, well actually shake a drink.
That's very Bond of you.  You do possess a faint resemblance to Sean Connery.  Very faint.

I'm gone to light a cigar and stir a drink, well actually shake a drink.
That's very Bond of you.  Do you possess a faint resemblance to Sean Connery.  Very faint.
Guess I'll breakout my PPK and clean it up.  Weekends are always so busy.

I'm gone to light a cigar and stir a drink, well actually shake a drink.
That's very Bond of you.  Do you possess a faint resemblance to Sean Connery.  Very faint.
Guess I'll breakout my PPK and clean it up.  Weekends are always so busy.
Great to have you stop by CB.

I'm gone to light a cigar and stir a drink, well actually shake a drink.
That's very Bond of you.  Do you possess a faint resemblance to Sean Connery.  Very faint.
Guess I'll breakout my PPK and clean it up.  Weekends are always so busy.
Great to have you stop by CB.
Getting positively autumnal around here.  You'd think it was fall or something.

I'm gone to light a cigar and stir a drink, well actually shake a drink.
That's very Bond of you.  Do you possess a faint resemblance to Sean Connery.  Very faint.
Guess I'll breakout my PPK and clean it up.  Weekends are always so busy.
Great to have you stop by CB.
Getting positively autumnal around here.  You'd think it was fall or something.
You would think.  Still better than snow in Montana and the Dakota's.

I'm gone to light a cigar and stir a drink, well actually shake a drink.
That's very Bond of you.  Do you possess a faint resemblance to Sean Connery.  Very faint.
Guess I'll breakout my PPK and clean it up.  Weekends are always so busy.
Haha, just cleaned up the FNX after the shoot'n posts I got the itchy finger.

I'm gone to light a cigar and stir a drink, well actually shake a drink.
That's very Bond of you.  Do you possess a faint resemblance to Sean Connery.  Very faint.
Guess I'll breakout my PPK and clean it up.  Weekends are always so busy.
Great to have you stop by CB.
Getting positively autumnal around here.  You'd think it was fall or something.
You would think.  Still better than snow in Montana and the Dakota's.
Autumn here just moved in down to 84, was 97 yesterday at this time.  Even had a little rain with more on the way.

V- lit.  I luv James Bond but can't do Gin So I shake Grey Goose.  Listening to Deans favorite Howlin Wolf?

I'm gone to light a cigar and stir a drink, well actually shake a drink.
That's very Bond of you.  Do you possess a faint resemblance to Sean Connery.  Very faint.
Guess I'll breakout my PPK and clean it up.  Weekends are always so busy.
Haha, just cleaned up the FNX after the shoot'n posts I got the itchy finger.
Always wanted to checkout one of the Five-seven's.

I'm gone to light a cigar and stir a drink, well actually shake a drink.
That's very Bond of you.  Do you possess a faint resemblance to Sean Connery.  Very faint.
Guess I'll breakout my PPK and clean it up.  Weekends are always so busy.
Haha, just cleaned up the FNX after the shoot'n posts I got the itchy finger.
Always wanted to checkout one of the Five-seven's.
No time like the present.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30