CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 30

Author Topic: 9/12/2014  (Read 64700 times)

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
Re: 9/12/2014
« Reply #375 on: September 12, 2014, 04:04:31 PM »

Juan Lopez Seleccion No. 1

25 cigars
€132.54 EUR   ~USD 172.00  €117.90 EUR  ~USD 153.00. www.puroexpress.com
What the fuck is wrong with you?  Are you trying to get us shut down?!?!?!
CI Banter is reserved for illegal offerings.
its not illegal
The purchase, import and sale of Cuban cigars in or into the U.S. is not illegal?
they allow import for personal use, you can't sell them here.
You might want to check with your attorney on that belief.
next time your in Mexico check, not sure if it's a new law. The duty free shop does us sales.
They do those sales because they don't know, or care, which way you are traveling(from or to the US)
the guys who make those laws, all smoke Cuban cigars. it's just the lil people like us who cant have them!
It is also illegal for both the giver and the receiver to gift them in or into the U.S. too.
Aside from all that, they're just too frickin' expensive....and not all that good.  As I've said before, if you can't smoke and enjoy a cigar when you buy it, it's not worth it.  Having to hold on to cigars for a year or more  so that they can be smokable after spending $200+ on a box.  I don't think so....and the same people complain about spending more than $5 for a readily smokable Nicaraguan or whatever  (Oy excluded....he's different)
Dave , I agree with every thing you are saying . but I do have to say I like them a lot .
Have tried many of them many time when visiting overseas and rarely find them as being even as good as a nice quality Dominican or Nicaraguan cigar. What T Dave said is absolutely correct.  Deal is if they catch them you lose the cigars and the seller keeps your money then you might get fined a few hundred $ not a big deal unless you ever have to pass a background check of any depth then you are fuct.  Nothing wrong with liking you them though!
All the big companies will give you your money back or resend to a different address if it is seized...not sure on the background checks tho.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #376 on: September 12, 2014, 04:06:30 PM »

25 cigars
its not illegal
The purchase, import and sale of Cuban cigars in or into the U.S. is not illegal?
next time your in Mexico check, not sure if it's a new law. The duty free shop does us sales.
They do those sales because they don't know, or care, which way you are traveling(from or to the US)
the guys who make those laws, all smoke Cuban cigars. it's just the lil people like us who cant have them!
It is also illegal for both the giver and the receiver to gift them in or into the U.S. too.
Aside from all that, they're just too frickin' expensive....and not all that good.  As I've said before, if you can't smoke and enjoy a cigar when you buy it, it's not worth it.  Having to hold on to cigars for a year or more  so that they can be smokable after spending $200+ on a box.  I don't think so....and the same people complain about spending more than $5 for a readily smokable Nicaraguan or whatever  (Oy excluded....he's different)
Dave , I agree with every thing you are saying . but I do have to say I like them a lot .
Have tried many of them many time when visiting overseas and rarely find them as being even as good as a nice quality Dominican or Nicaraguan cigar. What T Dave said is absolutely correct.  Deal is if they catch them you lose the cigars and the seller keeps your money then you might get fined a few hundred $ not a big deal unless you ever have to pass a background check of any depth then you are fuct.  Nothing wrong with liking you them though!
That's why I hide mine in the A/C ducked.

dogdays

« Reply #377 on: September 12, 2014, 04:07:26 PM »

25 cigars
its not illegal
That's why I hide mine in the A/C ducked.
LOL!

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #378 on: September 12, 2014, 04:10:03 PM »

25 cigars
its not illegal
All the big companies will give you your money back or resend to a different address if it is seized...not sure on the background checks tho.
Yeah and the checks in the mail.  If they simply seize them in the mail and nothing more which is usually what happens and all is fine but if they go to the trouble to make a case and fine you then it becomes a crime.  DHS has plenty of time on their hands and the govt is broke so enforcement is likely to increase would be my guess.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #379 on: September 12, 2014, 04:17:49 PM »

25 cigars
its not illegal
Yeah and the checks in the mail.  If they simply seize them in the mail and nothing more which is usually what happens and all is fine but if they go to the trouble to make a case and fine you then it becomes a crime.  DHS has plenty of time on their hands and the govt is broke so enforcement is likely to increase would be my guess.
They should just start selling the drugs they confiscate overseas :)

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #380 on: September 12, 2014, 04:18:18 PM »

Then you'll be fuct in the ducked.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #381 on: September 12, 2014, 04:20:43 PM »

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #382 on: September 12, 2014, 04:25:06 PM »

25 cigars
its not illegal
And what would make one think they don't!

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #383 on: September 12, 2014, 04:28:36 PM »

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #384 on: September 12, 2014, 04:31:00 PM »

Enough cigar talk food time now.  LMFAO at this one:  In a nearly 300-page treatise on what's wrong with Olive Garden and its management, investor Starboard Value suggests the Italian chain is being reckless with its unlimited breadsticks.

Nothing to do with the fact that the food tastes like shit.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #385 on: September 12, 2014, 04:33:21 PM »

27 Oliva Serie V Torpedo
               5/29.50
26 Pinar del Rio Gran Toro Mega Sampler
             20/44.50
25 La Gloria Cubana Rabito Cochino Double Corona
              6/17.99  [2x 3packs]
24 Obsidian White Noise Robusto
            10/24.99
23 Man o War Puro Authentico Maduro
            10/34.99
22 Humi-Care Black Ice Pie Jar 8oz.
              1/12.50
21 Alec Bradley Tempus Maduro Quadrum
            10/39.99
20 Acid Shorty Gordo
             5/24.50
19 Gurkha Titan Gordo  86% savings
           10/34.99
18 Bahia Vintage Torpedo
            5/22.50
17 5 Vegas Gold Nuggets corona
           10/19.50
16 Flor de las Antillas Toro Gordo
           5/32.50
15 Diesel Introductory Sampler #2
           9/27.50
14 Tatuaje La Casita Criolla corona
           5/25.00
13 Rocky Patel Royal Vintage Gordo
          10/37.50
12 La Perla Habano Morado Belicoso
          10/27.50
11 Padron 2000 Robusto
            4/20.80
10 Pinar del Rio Reserva Limitada
          10/27.50
  9 Liga Privada Undercrown Belicoso
           5/27.50
  8 Ramon Bueso Odyssey Toro
         10/32.50
  7 My Father Le Bijou 1922 Petite Robusto
          5/25.00
  6 CAO Black Gothic
         10/32.50
  5 Perdomo Habano Maduro Robusto
          5/22.50
  4 Romeo y Julieta Habana Reserve Churchill
         10/34.99
  3 Padilla 1932 Torpedo
          5/24.50
  2 E.P. Carrillo New Wave Brillantes
         10/29.99
  1 Oliva Serie 'V'
          5/29.50

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #386 on: September 12, 2014, 04:33:22 PM »

25 cigars
its not illegal
"Our" national debt, lol

litenup

• Founding Member
  • Newbie Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #388 on: September 12, 2014, 04:34:33 PM »

25 cigars
its not illegal
"Our" national debt, lol
Invalid response.  Govt takes in more govt wastes more.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #389 on: September 12, 2014, 04:35:44 PM »

25 cigars
its not illegal
"Our" national debt, lol
Invalid response.  Govt takes in more govt wastes more.
Heard a comedian make a nice joke about the national debt, it was pretty good.  Can't recall the exact wording but he emphasized the use of 'our' when talking to a politician..."i think you mean 'your' debt"
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 30