Juan Lopez Seleccion No. 1

25 cigars
€132.54 EUR   ~USD 172.00  €117.90 EUR  ~USD 153.00. www.puroexpress.com
What the fuck is wrong with you?  Are you trying to get us shut down?!?!?!
CI Banter is reserved for illegal offerings.
its not illegal
The purchase, import and sale of Cuban cigars in or into the U.S. is not illegal?
they allow import for personal use, you can't sell them here.
You might want to check with your attorney on that belief.
next time your in Mexico check, not sure if it's a new law. The duty free shop does us sales.
They do those sales because they don't know, or care, which way you are traveling(from or to the US)
the guys who make those laws, all smoke Cuban cigars. it's just the lil people like us who cant have them!
It is also illegal for both the giver and the receiver to gift them in or into the U.S. too.
Aside from all that, they're just too frickin' expensive....and not all that good.  As I've said before, if you can smoke and enjoy a cigar when you buy it, it's not worth it.  Having to hold on to cigars for a year or more  so that they can be smokable after spending $200+ on a box.  I don't think so....and the same people complain about spending more than $5 for a readily smokable Nicaraguan or whatever  (Oy excluded....he's different)
Lot more whiskey big talk than buying and smoking.

These PdR's are not a bad smoke, but maybe too big a bundle/price for the jam.  Also currently at the devil for $28

[...]

Did not know that !
The import ban extends to Cuban-origin cigars and other Cuban-origin tobacco products offered for sale over the Internet or through a catalog. It is also illegal for U.S. persons to buy, sell, trade, or otherwise engage in transactions involving illegally-imported Cuban cigars.  Importation of Cuban-origin cigars and other Cuban-origin tobacco products is prohibited whether the goods are purchased by the importer or given to the importer as a gift.

These PdR's are not a bad smoke, but maybe too big a bundle/price for the jam.  Also currently at the devil for $28
+1 on the PDR's they make a nice fishing or yard gar.
Logged

dogdays

[...]

Aside from all that, they're just too frickin' expensive....and not all that good.  As I've said before, if you can't smoke and enjoy a cigar when you buy it, it's not worth it.  Having to hold on to cigars for a year or more  so that they can be smokable after spending $200+ on a box.  I don't think so....and the same people complain about spending more than $5 for a readily smokable Nicaraguan or whatever  (Oy excluded....he's different)
Dave , I agree with every thing you are saying . but I do have to say I like them a lot .

[...]

There are some I really like, but they aren't cheap...and it makes it hard without 'deals' or samplers.  Not saying anything anyone hasn't heard, but CCs aren't better than every NC and NCs aren't better than every CC...just different.  Almost like an Islay scotch versus a non-Islay...personal preference.
Logged

dogdays

These PdR's are not a bad smoke, but maybe too big a bundle/price for the jam.  Also currently at the devil for $28
+1 on the PDR's they make a nice fishing or yard gar.
I have been trying to not buy any yard gars , and just buy good cigars , a less is more kind of thing .

These PdR's are not a bad smoke, but maybe too big a bundle/price for the jam.  Also currently at the devil for $28
+1 on the PDR's they make a nice fishing or yard gar.
I have been trying to not buy any yard gars , and just buy good cigars , a less is more kind of thing .
Time for some BHKs :)
Logged

dogdays

These PdR's are not a bad smoke, but maybe too big a bundle/price for the jam.  Also currently at the devil for $28
+1 on the PDR's they make a nice fishing or yard gar.
I have been trying to not buy any yard gars , and just buy good cigars , a less is more kind of thing .
Time for some BHKs :)
I want some , just cant afford them right now .  too much money for me .

[...]

Have tried many of them many time when visiting overseas and rarely find them as being even as good as a nice quality Dominican or Nicaraguan cigar. What T Dave said is absolutely correct.  Deal is if they catch them you lose the cigars and the seller keeps your money then you might get fined a few hundred $ not a big deal unless you ever have to pass a background check of any depth then you are fuct.  Nothing wrong with liking you them though!

These PdR's are not a bad smoke, but maybe too big a bundle/price for the jam.  Also currently at the devil for $28
+1 on the PDR's they make a nice fishing or yard gar.
I have been trying to not buy any yard gars , and just buy good cigars , a less is more kind of thing .
Fishing and yard gar theory is you might drop it or some how damage it, maybe even not even finish it in which cases not a big loss.  I dropped an $8 cigar in the pool the other day about 3 puffs after lighting it and would have been much happier if it were a $2.50 decent smoking yard gar.  About 3 months aging and those PDR's are pretty damn good actually.
[...]

I hear what you are saying  and it makes sense  .

The main theme is to buy what you like and smoke them with pleasure in mind!
Logged

dogdays

These PdR's are not a bad smoke, but maybe too big a bundle/price for the jam.  Also currently at the devil for $28
+1 on the PDR's they make a nice fishing or yard gar.
I have been trying to not buy any yard gars , and just buy good cigars , a less is more kind of thing .
Fishing and yard gar theory is you might drop it or some how damage it, maybe even not even finish it in which cases not a big loss.  I dropped an $8 cigar in the pool the other day about 3 puffs after lighting it and would have been much happier if it were a $2.50 decent smoking yard gar.  About 3 months aging and those PDR's are pretty damn good actually.
Don't get me wrong , I like a good yard gar .
Logged

dogdays

The main theme is to buy what you like and smoke them with pleasure in mind!
Indeed .