@LTG:  Sorry to read about your work stuff.  There's a lot of that going around.
Indeed.

@LTG:  Sorry to read about your work stuff.  There's a lot of that going around.
Looking myself
Perhaps you and LTG should just say fuckit and move to an RV park in Florida.  There is a precedent for such a move, you know.

@LTG:  Sorry to read about your work stuff.  There's a lot of that going around.
Looking myself
+1 and that very performance based bullshit is the reason.

@LTG:  Sorry to read about your work stuff.  There's a lot of that going around.
Looking myself
+1 and that very performance based bullshit is the reason.
Should we all invest in Bitcoins?

@LTG:  Sorry to read about your work stuff.  There's a lot of that going around.
Looking myself
Perhaps you and LTG should just say fuckit and move to an RV park in Florida.  There is a precedent for such a move, you know.
Don't rule it out for me!  Warden is also fed up with performance based bullshit. Actually,  That is exactly what got the Veterans Administration Hospitals in so much trouble.  They create all these numerical goals (metrix is the common term term) that make for big bonus's up top then have everybody trying to beat the system to meet those goals while real needs and opportunities are neglected is a simple but accurate description.

@LTG:  Sorry to read about your work stuff.  There's a lot of that going around.
Looking myself
+1 and that very performance based bullshit is the reason.
Y'all made me Google this "performance based scheduling".  All I've found is it applies to call centers.  Something about giving the "most productive" more hours when it gets slow, or first dibs on the schedule.  But if your job isn't in a call center, not sure how it applies.

@LTG:  Sorry to read about your work stuff.  There's a lot of that going around.
Looking myself
+1 and that very performance based bullshit is the reason.
Should we all invest in Bitcoins?
If you believe everything you read on the internet is true then probably so.

@LTG:  Sorry to read about your work stuff.  There's a lot of that going around.
Looking myself
Perhaps you and LTG should just say fuckit and move to an RV park in Florida.  There is a precedent for such a move, you know.
Don't rule it out for me!  Warden is also fed up with performance based bullshit. Actually,  That is exactly what got the Veterans Administration Hospitals in so much trouble.  They create all these numerical goals (metrix is the common term term) that make for big bonus's up top then have everybody trying to beat the system to meet those goals while real needs and opportunities are neglected is a simple but accurate description.
It adds in the ability of company protection, so it's easier to 'dispose' of protected classes.  They need to prove you didn't do your job if you take legal action...best way is Metrics.  I disagree completely with what they are doing, but from their perspective they don't have any other choice when every laid off employee is taking legal action.

@LTG:  Sorry to read about your work stuff.  There's a lot of that going around.
Thanks. Profit before people, that's the name of the game now.

@LTG:  Sorry to read about your work stuff.  There's a lot of that going around.
Looking myself
+1 and that very performance based bullshit is the reason.
Should we all invest in Bitcoins?
If you believe everything you read on the internet is true then probably so.
I don't think bitcoins are going anywhere anytime soon...but I probably won't make a financial move on them.  Not too into the deepweb personally.

@LTG:  Sorry to read about your work stuff.  There's a lot of that going around.
Looking myself
+1 and that very performance based bullshit is the reason.
Y'all made me Google this "performance based scheduling".  All I've found is it applies to call centers.  Something about giving the "most productive" more hours when it gets slow, or first dibs on the schedule.  But if your job isn't in a call center, not sure how it applies.
It is a subset of performance based management that applies to certain segments of the structure.   We don't have that part as such but as a whole  it is generally designed to fuck the high performers and cover for the deadbeats.

@LTG:  Sorry to read about your work stuff.  There's a lot of that going around.
Thanks. Profit before people, that's the name of the game now.
Commies!

@LTG:  Sorry to read about your work stuff.  There's a lot of that going around.
Looking myself
+1 and that very performance based bullshit is the reason.
Y'all made me Google this "performance based scheduling".  All I've found is it applies to call centers.  Something about giving the "most productive" more hours when it gets slow, or first dibs on the schedule.  But if your job isn't in a call center, not sure how it applies.
I do work in a call center, so that's pretty much spot on.

Happy Jam-Friday, all.  In the orifice all day so get to monitor all the fine deals.  That's over at CI, in case you forgot.
Do you mean here:  Error
We're sorry, an unexpected error occured while performing the requested action.
Ha, yeah, that's the place alright.  Seems to be working OK today...for now.
....that was just before the RP's showed up.
Seems to sometimes happen between offerings.  Howdy, Dave.

@LTG:  Sorry to read about your work stuff.  There's a lot of that going around.
Looking myself
Surprised to hear that.  My fear is that it's the same shit EVERYWHERE.  So I haven't bothered looking.  Besides, this site is gonna take off and I'm not gonna need a job.  :)