Some Bueso's for Dave!
I've still got about 15 of these in robusto form, I'm good. ;)
Need to start filling your cart up.....Gurkha knife with $125 order.
When I went into work yesterday, I was scheduled to fly to Germany on Sat.  By midday I was rebooked to fly to JWackyland for next week.  Sheesh!
Only difference is the weather is better in Wackyland.
I was looking forward to the other trip however....great little place I stay in outside of Kiel, one of my favorites.  The owner lets me smoke in the bar after hours.  http://baerenkrug.de/
I don't even want to know what you had to do with his wiener schnitzel for that privilege
Oh shit he has risen.
Ha! Couldn't resist the German theme, good morning boys!

11 Padron 2000 Robusto
            4/20.80
10 Pinar del Rio Reserva Limitada
          10/27.50
  9 Liga Privada Undercrown Belicoso
           5/27.50
  8 Ramon Bueso Odyssey Toro
         10/32.50
  7 My Father Le Bijou 1922 Petite Robusto
          5/25.00
  6 CAO Black Gothic
         10/32.50
  5 Perdomo Habano Maduro Robusto
          5/22.50
  4 Romeo y Julieta Habana Reserve Churchill
         10/34.99
  3 Padilla 1932 Torpedo
          5/24.50
  2 E.P. Carrillo New Wave Brillantes
         10/29.99
  1 Oliva Serie 'V'
          5/29.50

Some Bueso's for Dave!
I've still got about 15 of these in robusto form, I'm good. ;)
Need to start filling your cart up.....Gurkha knife with $125 order.
When I went into work yesterday, I was scheduled to fly to Germany on Sat.  By midday I was rebooked to fly to JWackyland for next week.  Sheesh!
Only difference is the weather is better in Wackyland.
I was looking forward to the other trip however....great little place I stay in outside of Kiel, one of my favorites.  The owner lets me smoke in the bar after hours.  http://baerenkrug.de/
I don't even want to know what you had to do with his wiener schnitzel for that privilege
Oh shit he has risen.
Ha! Couldn't resist the German theme, good morning boys!
Can't say wiener schnitzel and not picture that mentally...I figured I would just do everyone a favor and bring it back :)

I stayed up late last night watching Zero Dark Thirty, great movie

I stayed up late last night watching Zero Dark Thirty, great movie
I love movies like that...there is another one I still need to see, won some oscars a few years ago, can't think of it now

I stayed up late last night watching Zero Dark Thirty, great movie
I love movies like that...there is another one I still need to see, won some oscars a few years ago, can't think of it now
Lone Survivor
Logged

dwgbryant

outta here. OOO robusto for the ride.

Got my personal info about the performance based scheduling shit that's starting next year. Looks like I'll be in the market for a new job. Fuck me.
Well that blows Dave, sorry to hear that. I hope things work out for the better, may prove to be a great new opportunity
Hope so. I think I'm taking tomorrow off. Fuck 'em.
Just tell them you have an eye problem, you can't see yourself coming to work tomorrow
Nailed it.

Some Bueso's for Dave!
I've still got about 15 of these in robusto form, I'm good. ;)
Need to start filling your cart up.....Gurkha knife with $125 order.
When I went into work yesterday, I was scheduled to fly to Germany on Sat.  By midday I was rebooked to fly to JWackyland for next week.  Sheesh!
Only difference is the weather is better in Wackyland.
I was looking forward to the other trip however....great little place I stay in outside of Kiel, one of my favorites.  The owner lets me smoke in the bar after hours.  http://baerenkrug.de/
I don't even want to know what you had to do with his wiener schnitzel for that privilege
Oh, just a little ausfahrt/eingang.....you know.....

I stayed up late last night watching Zero Dark Thirty, great movie
I love movies like that...there is another one I still need to see, won some oscars a few years ago, can't think of it now
Lone Survivor
I heard that was really good I have to watch that

Some Bueso's for Dave!
I've still got about 15 of these in robusto form, I'm good. ;)
Need to start filling your cart up.....Gurkha knife with $125 order.
When I went into work yesterday, I was scheduled to fly to Germany on Sat.  By midday I was rebooked to fly to JWackyland for next week.  Sheesh!
Only difference is the weather is better in Wackyland.
I was looking forward to the other trip however....great little place I stay in outside of Kiel, one of my favorites.  The owner lets me smoke in the bar after hours.  http://baerenkrug.de/
I don't even want to know what you had to do with his wiener schnitzel for that privilege
Oh, just a little ausfahrt/eingang.....you know.....
Exactly...huh?

I stayed up late last night watching Zero Dark Thirty, great movie
I love movies like that...there is another one I still need to see, won some oscars a few years ago, can't think of it now
Hurt Locker?

12 La Perla Habano Morado Belicoso
          10/27.50
11 Padron 2000 Robusto
            4/20.80
10 Pinar del Rio Reserva Limitada
          10/27.50
  9 Liga Privada Undercrown Belicoso
           5/27.50
  8 Ramon Bueso Odyssey Toro
         10/32.50
  7 My Father Le Bijou 1922 Petite Robusto
          5/25.00
  6 CAO Black Gothic
         10/32.50
  5 Perdomo Habano Maduro Robusto
          5/22.50
  4 Romeo y Julieta Habana Reserve Churchill
         10/34.99
  3 Padilla 1932 Torpedo
          5/24.50
  2 E.P. Carrillo New Wave Brillantes
         10/29.99
  1 Oliva Serie 'V'
          5/29.50

Seems like $27.50 is the magic price point today.

I stayed up late last night watching Zero Dark Thirty, great movie
I love movies like that...there is another one I still need to see, won some oscars a few years ago, can't think of it now
Hurt Locker?
That's what my wife calls it(had to do it for Scott)
That's another great movie!