CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12

Author Topic: 7/12/2014  (Read 26505 times)

dwgbryant

Re: 7/12/2014
« Reply #150 on: July 12, 2014, 04:15:24 PM »

mail call cigarbid, not a gurkha among them. Mayimbe churchills at the bottom and CL1 churchills on top.
Very nice , I like your taste in cigars Filp ! .
He just happened to win these on cigarbid.com.  He actually smokes Gurkhas.
LMAO !, so what you are saying is he wanted Gurkhas , just did not win any on cbid .
Something like that.
pretty sad day whn you can't win a Gurkha.

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #151 on: July 12, 2014, 04:17:23 PM »

Buenos Tardes Caballeros!!    Full of delicious mesquite smoked briskit and ribs, siesta complete, 96 degrees degrees outside so time to get in the pool with a beer and a smoke.  Beer choice is pretty easy only 3 or 4 selections there but cigar choice not so easy. Bbl after section complete.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #152 on: July 12, 2014, 04:18:06 PM »

mail call cigarbid, not a gurkha among them. Mayimbe churchills at the bottom and CL1 churchills on top.
LMAO !, so what you are saying is he wanted Gurkhas , just did not win any on cbid .
Something like that.
Pretty sad when you try to win a Gurkha.

dwgbryant

« Reply #153 on: July 12, 2014, 04:38:28 PM »

Buenos Tardes Caballeros!!    Full of delicious mesquite smoked briskit and ribs, siesta complete, 96 degrees degrees outside so time to get in the pool with a beer and a smoke.  Beer choice is pretty easy only 3 or 4 selections there but cigar choice not so easy. Bbl after section complete.
84° and low humidity. lake is still on the cool side.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #154 on: July 12, 2014, 04:43:54 PM »

I found a couple of Bull's that looked good, (probably high jacked fro Flip's 5 Pak) so lighting one of those to start with.  Blue Moon Rounders to drink.

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Why, I'd be delighted to put my needs last again!
« Reply #155 on: July 12, 2014, 04:53:14 PM »

you skinny dppin' there Dean?  Afternoon dwgbryant.

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #156 on: July 12, 2014, 04:56:01 PM »

Something like that.
Pretty sad when you try to win a Gurkha.
It's OK flip just keep on smoking what you like.

TruDog

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • ...WooF...
« Reply #157 on: July 12, 2014, 05:01:51 PM »

I found a couple of Bull's that looked good, (probably high jacked fro Flip's 5 Pak) so lighting one of those to start with.  Blue Moon Rounders to drink.
Nice, N53 get'N his Dink oN...

dwgbryant

« Reply #158 on: July 12, 2014, 05:03:32 PM »

oh no. doubt the landlord or property owners would approve. definately would be on the street if not arrested.

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #159 on: July 12, 2014, 05:16:42 PM »

oh no. doubt the landlord or property owners would approve. definately would be on the street if not arrested.
Might get that nice looking landlady goin'.

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #160 on: July 12, 2014, 05:18:10 PM »

Hey Dog, about half way through a Punch Uppercut Churchill.

dwgbryant

« Reply #161 on: July 12, 2014, 05:22:12 PM »

yeah, going the other way as she calls the cops.

TruDog

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • ...WooF...
« Reply #162 on: July 12, 2014, 05:29:50 PM »

And Mikey get'N his smoke oN...any libations going there?

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #163 on: July 12, 2014, 05:37:41 PM »

yeah, going the other way as she calls the cops.
Run away, run away!

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #164 on: July 12, 2014, 05:39:26 PM »

And Mikey get'N his smoke oN...any libations going there?
Just sodie pop. I know, don't need to say it.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12