Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8

« Reply #60 on: October 15, 2019, 11:46:48 AM »

Meeting time... Again.
I don't know who has more meetings. You or Dean?

« Reply #61 on: October 15, 2019, 11:47:59 AM »

LTG should be hazzuhing any second now. Have a great trip, Dave!
Indeed I am, and indeed I will. I'll try to check in if I get to enjoy an evening smoke on the balcony. Hazzuh!
Have fun Dave!

« Reply #62 on: October 15, 2019, 11:49:14 AM »

Nice picture Scott. Nice catch your son had. All looks awesome!

« Reply #63 on: October 15, 2019, 12:03:54 PM »

Good morning boys, back from Bermuda. Had a great experience, kid was in his glory. He caught a fish that the hotel chef took and cooked for us and served at dinner that night as an appetizer
Sounds like an all around good time.
He was fishing at the yellow X, we were swimming with cocktails at the red X, I could walk around the rocks in the water and check in
Looks like that course would provide some great views.
Indeed, I've played it twice it's pretty spectacular. The PGA is playing there at the end of the month, they were replacing all of the traps with pure white sand  ::)

« Reply #64 on: October 15, 2019, 12:04:32 PM »

Nice picture Scott. Nice catch your son had. All looks awesome!
Thanks Rick, the place is great and the people are even better

« Reply #65 on: October 15, 2019, 12:07:06 PM »

Meeting time... Again.
I don't know who has more meetings. You or Dean?
No snacks at my meetings.

« Reply #66 on: October 15, 2019, 12:54:40 PM »

getting quotes for mowing services. waiting for them to start showing up.

not a Monte fan but it was in the sampler.

« Reply #67 on: October 15, 2019, 12:56:50 PM »

Meeting time... Again.
I don't know who has more meetings. You or Dean?
I average at least 15 per month.

« Reply #68 on: October 15, 2019, 01:10:04 PM »

Meeting time... Again.
I don't know who has more meetings. You or Dean?
I average at least 15 per month.
Sheesh, that's more than my meetings and conference calls combined.

« Reply #69 on: October 15, 2019, 01:19:25 PM »

getting quotes for mowing services. waiting for them to start showing up.

not a Monte fan but it was in the sampler.
I always liked Monty Hall.

« Reply #70 on: October 15, 2019, 01:21:40 PM »

getting quotes for mowing services. waiting for them to start showing up.

not a Monte fan but it was in the sampler.
I always liked Monte Hall.
Monty Python was pretty good too.

« Reply #71 on: October 15, 2019, 01:23:32 PM »

Meeting time... Again.
I don't know who has more meetings. You or Dean?
I average at least 15 per month.
Sheesh, that's more than my meetings and conference calls combined.

3 business meetings and 1 teleconference a month. the rest are voluntary Attitude Adjustment meetings.

« Reply #72 on: October 15, 2019, 01:24:05 PM »

Good morning boys, back from Bermuda. Had a great experience, kid was in his glory. He caught a fish that the hotel chef took and cooked for us and served at dinner that night as an appetizer
Sounds like an all around good time.
He was fishing at the yellow X, we were swimming with cocktails at the red X, I could walk around the rocks in the water and check in
...or just look down from the gym...

« Reply #73 on: October 15, 2019, 01:25:09 PM »

Meeting time... Again.
I don't know who has more meetings. You or Dean?
I average at least 15 per month.
Sheesh, that's more than my meetings and conference calls combined.
3 business meetings and 1 teleconference a month. the rest are voluntary Attitude Adjustment meetings.
Does that count include drum circles?

« Reply #74 on: October 15, 2019, 01:25:22 PM »

everybody is either leaving, working, in meetings, or doing a walk about. guess I'll work on my reports for next month.
Some of us come back.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8