Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8

« Reply #45 on: October 15, 2019, 08:29:20 AM »

Morning men. Waiting on the car getting some routine maintenance.

« Reply #46 on: October 15, 2019, 08:37:42 AM »

Good morning boys, back from Bermuda. Had a great experience, kid was in his glory. He caught a fish that the hotel chef took and cooked for us and served at dinner that night as an appetizer
Good deal.  Nothing quite like fresh caught.  Black Bass?
It was a Red Hind, they went crazy for it because it's a really good tasting fish. He was a celebrity for that one, they said they're rare but coming back, haven't seen one in quite awhile

« Reply #47 on: October 15, 2019, 08:42:28 AM »

Good morning boys, back from Bermuda. Had a great experience, kid was in his glory. He caught a fish that the hotel chef took and cooked for us and served at dinner that night as an appetizer
Good deal.  Nothing quite like fresh caught.  Black Bass?
It was a Red Hind, they went crazy for it because it's a really good tasting fish. He was a celebrity for that one, they said they're rare but coming back, haven't seen one in quite awhile
Red Hind?  Sounds like a dish on Dean's menu.

« Reply #48 on: October 15, 2019, 08:43:31 AM »

Good morning boys, back from Bermuda. Had a great experience, kid was in his glory. He caught a fish that the hotel chef took and cooked for us and served at dinner that night as an appetizer
Sounds like an all around good time.
He was fishing at the yellow X, we were swimming with cocktails at the red X, I could walk around the rocks in the water and check in

« Reply #49 on: October 15, 2019, 08:44:45 AM »

Good morning boys, back from Bermuda. Had a great experience, kid was in his glory. He caught a fish that the hotel chef took and cooked for us and served at dinner that night as an appetizer
Sounds like an all around good time.
He was fishing at the yellow X, we were swimming with cocktails at the red X, I could walk around the rocks in the water and check in
Looks like that course would provide some great views.

« Reply #50 on: October 15, 2019, 08:44:54 AM »

Morning men. Waiting on the car getting some routine maintenance.
Good morning, Mark.

« Reply #51 on: October 15, 2019, 08:45:08 AM »

Good morning boys, back from Bermuda. Had a great experience, kid was in his glory. He caught a fish that the hotel chef took and cooked for us and served at dinner that night as an appetizer
Good deal.  Nothing quite like fresh caught.  Black Bass?
It was a Red Hind, they went crazy for it because it's a really good tasting fish. He was a celebrity for that one, they said they're rare but coming back, haven't seen one in quite awhile
Red Hind?  Sounds like a dish on Dean's menu.
CNS

« Reply #52 on: October 15, 2019, 08:45:40 AM »

Good morning boys, back from Bermuda. Had a great experience, kid was in his glory. He caught a fish that the hotel chef took and cooked for us and served at dinner that night as an appetizer
Good deal.  Nothing quite like fresh caught.  Black Bass?
It was a Red Hind, they went crazy for it because it's a really good tasting fish. He was a celebrity for that one, they said they're rare but coming back, haven't seen one in quite awhile
Red Hind?  Sounds like a dish on Dean's menu.
LMFAO!

« Reply #53 on: October 15, 2019, 09:16:37 AM »

Good morning boys, back from Bermuda. Had a great experience, kid was in his glory. He caught a fish that the hotel chef took and cooked for us and served at dinner that night as an appetizer
Good deal.  Nothing quite like fresh caught.  Black Bass?
It was a Red Hind, they went crazy for it because it's a really good tasting fish. He was a celebrity for that one, they said they're rare but coming back, haven't seen one in quite awhile
Red Hind?  Sounds like a dish on Dean's menu.
LMFAO!
... and it's quite a menu at that.

« Reply #54 on: October 15, 2019, 09:59:30 AM »

Meeting time... Again.

« Reply #55 on: October 15, 2019, 10:01:05 AM »

LTG should be hazzuhing any second now. Have a great trip, Dave!

« Reply #56 on: October 15, 2019, 10:11:38 AM »

LTG should be hazzuhing any second now. Have a great trip, Dave!
Indeed I am, and indeed I will. I'll try to check in if I get to enjoy an evening smoke on the balcony. Hazzuh!

« Reply #57 on: October 15, 2019, 10:19:22 AM »

LTG should be hazzuhing any second now. Have a great trip, Dave!
Indeed I am, and indeed I will. I'll try to check in if I get to enjoy an evening smoke on the balcony. Hazzuh!
enjoy!!

« Reply #58 on: October 15, 2019, 10:20:45 AM »

everybody is either leaving, working, in meetings, or doing a walk about. guess I'll work on my reports for next month.

« Reply #59 on: October 15, 2019, 11:19:53 AM »

LTG should be hazzuhing any second now. Have a great trip, Dave!
Indeed I am, and indeed I will. I'll try to check in if I get to enjoy an evening smoke on the balcony. Hazzuh!
Here's hoping you're allowed. I was relegated to the parking lot the last time I was staying in a Florida hotel.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8