Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7

« Reply #60 on: October 14, 2019, 12:22:23 PM »

cigars smoked at the Drum Circle last night.
No bikini shots?

How was that Casa Blanca?
there were some FINE looking women dancing in barely nothing, and all the bikini beach crowd, and saddly, old people.

that cigar was good although I had a difficult time keeping it lit.
And all we get is cigar pics.
I took videos. which this site doesn't support.
Oh, it's like that now?
LMAO. the Citrus Drum Circle FB site loves my videos and pictures. easier to do a video of the crowd than just scoping the babes.
Sounds like you need to learn the art of taking pics of the babes, then just moving the phone back and forth, looking like you're taking a video. Lol
not sure some of those ladies would be 'workplace friendly'.
When the words "drum circle" are involved, I would certainly imagine not.
with the Drum Circles history of Pagan roots you can imagine seeing most everything, especially after the sun sets and the full moon rises.
That's pretty much what I'm imagining.
Which was better in my mind's eye before you posted the photos.
the full moon highly excited the redhead last night, to my benefit.

« Reply #61 on: October 14, 2019, 12:28:06 PM »

Speaking of which, I wonder how DisneyDave is holding up?
Doing well, back in SC for final details and closing on Wed.

« Reply #62 on: October 14, 2019, 12:31:03 PM »

We always wind up doing Disney but the next time we go down we'll definitely try Universal.
Thing I dont like about Universal is their FP is sold for about $100. Gives you unlimited walk on and makes for a very long wait on popular rides for general admission.

« Reply #63 on: October 14, 2019, 12:33:55 PM »

Speaking of which, I wonder how DisneyDave is holding up?
He posted some nice pics on FB yesterday, so I can confirm he was at least there 1 day. Lol
That was a bit more than one days photos...😉

« Reply #64 on: October 14, 2019, 12:35:23 PM »

Morning OneDave, Tony, and CigarDean.  Waiting at the doctor's office for an annual physical.  Hope he has skinny fingers.
Maybe buy you a nice whiskey first. ..

« Reply #65 on: October 14, 2019, 12:35:43 PM »

Speaking of which, I wonder how DisneyDave is holding up?
Doing well, back in SC for final details and closing on Wed.
Exciting!  Welcome back.  And nice avi, BTW.

« Reply #66 on: October 14, 2019, 12:37:25 PM »

Morning OneDave, Tony, and CigarDean.  Waiting at the doctor's office for an annual physical.  Hope he has skinny fingers.
Taking GFY to a "hole" new level.
Turns out they don't do the "digital exam"  any longer.  I am oddly both relieved and a little disappointed.
I have heard that. I guess they can get a good enough indication from the blood work. They only go in if there is genetic history of it.
Cant say I agree with that.

« Reply #67 on: October 14, 2019, 12:40:51 PM »

another. check out the blond, far right.
I guess I didn't pan far enough right...

« Reply #68 on: October 14, 2019, 12:41:58 PM »

Speaking of which, I wonder how DisneyDave is holding up?
Doing well, back in SC for final details and closing on Wed.
Exciting!  Welcome back.  And nice avi, BTW.
😁  Time to change it, but not currently at the computer.

« Reply #69 on: October 14, 2019, 12:42:44 PM »

Still no word on MIADave?

« Reply #70 on: October 14, 2019, 12:45:16 PM »

Speaking of which, I wonder how DisneyDave is holding up?
He posted some nice pics on FB yesterday, so I can confirm he was at least there 1 day. Lol
That was a bit more than one days photos...😉
I figured, but I could only confirm it was a minimum of 1 day.

« Reply #71 on: October 14, 2019, 12:46:41 PM »

« Reply #72 on: October 14, 2019, 12:57:41 PM »

Still no word on MIADave?
I've sent him a text but nothing ....

« Reply #73 on: October 14, 2019, 02:13:14 PM »

Hazzuh!

« Reply #74 on: October 14, 2019, 02:20:43 PM »

Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7