Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]

« Reply #120 on: August 08, 2018, 04:48:27 PM »

RoMa Craft Neanderthal Figurado lit
I thought I had one with me too but I can't seem to locate it. May have to go with an aged AJF Mayimbe instead.
Considering the price These were so-so when I bought them right after they came out but age  has done them very well.
Many may be special releases, but it seems a lot of folks have been giving lancero's some love in their releases as of late.
Lanceros do seem to be making a comeback lately.

« Reply #121 on: August 08, 2018, 05:03:48 PM »

Ave Maria Divinia and coffee here.
95° and extremely humid, bit of a breeze though.

« Reply #122 on: August 08, 2018, 05:27:08 PM »

Ave Maria Divinia and coffee here.
95° and extremely humid, bit of a breeze though.
Weather is just about the same here, hot as hell outside even with the breeze.

« Reply #123 on: August 08, 2018, 05:34:19 PM »

RoMa Craft Neanderthal Figurado lit
I thought I had one with me too but I can't seem to locate it. May have to go with an aged AJF Mayimbe instead.
I came across an aged AJF Pinolero torp the other day, as well as an Ave maria Reconquisto i think Sam sent me years ago(he sent two, I smoked one that year!).

« Reply #124 on: August 08, 2018, 05:36:22 PM »

RoMa Craft Neanderthal Figurado lit
I thought I had one with me too but I can't seem to locate it. May have to go with an aged AJF Mayimbe instead.
Considering the price These were so-so when I bought them right after they came out but age  has done them very well.
Many may be special releases, but it seems a lot of folks have been giving lancero's some love in their releases as of late.
Dalek used to say, the wrapper to filler ratio on that size, lets you really appreciate the taste of the wrapper( not the kind Mark likes!).

« Reply #125 on: August 08, 2018, 06:19:11 PM »

RoMa Craft Neanderthal Figurado lit
I thought I had one with me too but I can't seem to locate it. May have to go with an aged AJF Mayimbe instead.
I think I have three more of them squirreled away.  Very enjoyable.
Charlie shared this with me on Saturday and told me they didn't age well. I'll try it out and keep you posted.
It's a bit one dimensional but it isn't a bad dimension. Lots of cedar and nutty flavors. The draw is perfect.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]