CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on October 11, 2019, 01:14:17 AM

Title: 10/11/2019
Post by: CigarBanter on October 11, 2019, 01:14:17 AM
It's Friday! Any deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 10/11/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 11, 2019, 05:30:13 AM
Friday!
Title: Re: 10/11/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 11, 2019, 05:41:36 AM
Friday!
And a jam, to boot.
Title: Re: 10/11/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 11, 2019, 06:39:28 AM
Friday!
And a jam, to boot.
Items seem to be moving briskly. More than I can say for the banter. ;)
Title: Re: 10/11/2019
Post by: flip from jersey on October 11, 2019, 06:52:29 AM
Friday!
And a jam, to boot.
Items seem to be moving briskly. More than I can say for the banter. ;)
Well, it's still dark out, here on the East coast.  Hello Golf!
Title: Re: 10/11/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 11, 2019, 07:00:51 AM
Good morning, LTG and Flip.
Title: Re: 10/11/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 11, 2019, 07:01:10 AM
Friday!
And a jam, to boot.
Items seem to be moving briskly. More than I can say for the banter. ;)
Well, it's still dark out, here on the East coast.  Hello Golf!
How are you feeling, Flip?
Title: Re: 10/11/2019
Post by: flip from jersey on October 11, 2019, 07:18:47 AM
Friday!
And a jam, to boot.
Items seem to be moving briskly. More than I can say for the banter. ;)
Well, it's still dark out, here on the East coast.  Hello Golf!
How are you feeling, Flip?
Actually much better, Dialysis is helping to remove the 30lbs of water weight, they put on me in July's hospital
stay, as well as detoxing my blood.  Walking without the walker, still having issues raising my legs, so stairs, are out for now.  Can't get Nadine to stop at a restaurant for lunch or dinner, she is too worried about my diet.
Title: Re: 10/11/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on October 11, 2019, 07:19:26 AM
good morning guys.
Title: Re: 10/11/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 11, 2019, 07:28:42 AM
Friday!
And a jam, to boot.
Items seem to be moving briskly. More than I can say for the banter. ;)
Well, it's still dark out, here on the East coast.  Hello Golf!
How are you feeling, Flip?
Actually much better, Dialysis is helping to remove the 30lbs of water weight, they put on me in July's hospital
stay, as well as detoxing my blood.  Walking without the walker, still having issues raising my legs, so stairs, are out for now.  Can't get Nadine to stop at a restaurant for lunch or dinner, she is too worried about my diet.
Glad to hear progress is being made.
Title: Re: 10/11/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 11, 2019, 07:29:02 AM
good morning guys.
Good morning, Dean.
Title: Re: 10/11/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 11, 2019, 07:29:04 AM
Friday!
And a jam, to boot.
Items seem to be moving briskly. More than I can say for the banter. ;)
Well, it's still dark out, here on the East coast.  Hello Golf!
How are you feeling, Flip?
Actually much better, Dialysis is helping to remove the 30lbs of water weight, they put on me in July's hospital
stay, as well as detoxing my blood.  Walking without the walker, still having issues raising my legs, so stairs, are out for now.  Can't get Nadine to stop at a restaurant for lunch or dinner, she is too worried about my diet.
All in all, sounds like a relatively positive report. Good to hear!
Title: Re: 10/11/2019
Post by: flip from jersey on October 11, 2019, 07:32:44 AM
yeah, apparently i am on the mend. still have a lousy heart, and my kidneys have quit working, but i feel bettter than i have in months. going to slip back to bed, before physical therapy later this morning.
Title: Re: 10/11/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 11, 2019, 07:36:16 AM
yeah, apparently i am on the mend. still have a lousy heart, and my kidneys have quit working, but i feel bettter than i have in months. going to slip back to bed, before physical therapy later this morning.
Have a great Friday!
Title: Re: 10/11/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 11, 2019, 07:38:13 AM
yeah, apparently i am on the mend. still have a lousy heart, and my kidneys have quit working, but i feel bettter than i have in months. going to slip back to bed, before physical therapy later this morning.
Hope the PT nurse is at least cute.
Title: Re: 10/11/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 11, 2019, 07:49:13 AM
yeah, apparently i am on the mend. still have a lousy heart, and my kidneys have quit working, but i feel bettter than i have in months. going to slip back to bed, before physical therapy later this morning.
Hope the PT nurse is at least cute.
I'm sure he is.
Title: Re: 10/11/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 11, 2019, 07:51:32 AM
yeah, apparently i am on the mend. still have a lousy heart, and my kidneys have quit working, but i feel bettter than i have in months. going to slip back to bed, before physical therapy later this morning.
Hope the PT nurse is at least cute.
I'm sure he is.
Well there you go then.
Title: Re: 10/11/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 11, 2019, 08:48:17 AM
Quote of the day: My favorite animal is steak. - Fran Lebowitz
Title: Re: 10/11/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 11, 2019, 09:02:04 AM
Quote of the day: My favorite animal is steak. - Fran Lebowitz
Might be the best one I've read. Hahaha.
Title: Re: 10/11/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on October 11, 2019, 09:06:37 AM
Quote of the day: My favorite animal is steak. - Fran Lebowitz
"we need to eat babies."
Title: Re: 10/11/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 11, 2019, 09:08:49 AM
Quote of the day: My favorite animal is steak. - Fran Lebowitz
Might be the best one I've read. Hahaha.
I aim to please in MainDave's absence.
Title: Re: 10/11/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 11, 2019, 09:09:17 AM
Quote of the day: My favorite animal is steak. - Fran Lebowitz
"we need to eat babies."
That might be my favorite Republican talking point.
Title: Re: 10/11/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on October 11, 2019, 09:32:34 AM
Quote of the day: My favorite animal is steak. - Fran Lebowitz
"we need to eat babies."
That might be my favorite Republican talking point.
mine too, even if it sounded like something AOC would come up with. she's probably kicking herself for not thinking of it first. 😂
Title: Re: 10/11/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on October 11, 2019, 09:47:06 AM
cigar delivery due today. 😁
Title: Re: 10/11/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 11, 2019, 09:50:40 AM
cigar delivery due today. 😁
That's even better than nudie magazine day.

(https://media1.tenor.com/images/e02e057937a7f1eff6339de38532eccb/tenor.gif?itemid=7545622)
Title: Re: 10/11/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on October 11, 2019, 10:00:41 AM
cigar delivery due today. 😁
That's even better than nudie magazine day.

(https://media1.tenor.com/images/e02e057937a7f1eff6339de38532eccb/tenor.gif?itemid=7545622)
absolutely. I'd rather have the real thing.
Title: Re: 10/11/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 11, 2019, 10:07:24 AM
cigar delivery due today.
That's even better than nudie magazine day.

(https://media1.tenor.com/images/e02e057937a7f1eff6339de38532eccb/tenor.gif?itemid=7545622)
Yeah, I guess I agree with that too.
Title: Re: 10/11/2019
Post by: Threebean on October 11, 2019, 10:12:11 AM
Morning LightlyLoadedBanter.  Front came through last night with rain and temps dropped to upper 50's.  Feels great.
Title: Re: 10/11/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 11, 2019, 10:18:58 AM
Morning LightlyLoadedBanter.  Front came through last night with rain and temps dropped to upper 50's.  Feels great.
Morning LightlyChilledMark. I'd expect a TX boy to need to be bundled up at those temps.  ;D
Title: Re: 10/11/2019
Post by: Threebean on October 11, 2019, 10:20:58 AM
Morning LightlyLoadedBanter.  Front came through last night with rain and temps dropped to upper 50's.  Feels great.
Morning LightlyChilledMark. I'd expect a TX boy to need to be bundled up at those temps.  ;D
Normally yes, but it's been hot and humid for so long I'd rather be a bit nipply.
(https://media3.giphy.com/media/T4INc8unHMfZK/giphy.gif)
Title: Re: 10/11/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on October 11, 2019, 10:30:30 AM
delivery.
Title: Re: 10/11/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on October 11, 2019, 10:31:52 AM
Morning LightlyLoadedBanter.  Front came through last night with rain and temps dropped to upper 50's.  Feels great.
winter is early in Texas.
morning Mark.
Title: Re: 10/11/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 11, 2019, 10:36:27 AM
delivery.
That should get you through the weekend.
Title: Re: 10/11/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on October 11, 2019, 10:39:21 AM
delivery.
That should get you through the weekend.
I'll let them sit awhile - maybe.
Title: Re: 10/11/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 11, 2019, 10:54:16 AM
Good morning, NipplyMark.
Title: Re: 10/11/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 11, 2019, 10:55:22 AM
And good morning to you too, Dean. I thought I got you already.
Title: Re: 10/11/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on October 11, 2019, 10:56:43 AM
And good morning to you too, Dean. I thought I got you already.
and what did you have in mind?
Title: Re: 10/11/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 11, 2019, 11:03:57 AM
And good morning to you too, Dean. I thought I got you already.
and what did you have in mind?
Just greetings and salutations. I looked back and realized I never extended any to you.
Title: Re: 10/11/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on October 11, 2019, 11:04:49 AM
And good morning to you too, Dean. I thought I got you already.
and what did you have in mind?
Just greetings and salutations. I looked back and realized I never extended any to you.
and a special good morning to you too Tony.
Title: Re: 10/11/2019
Post by: Threebean on October 11, 2019, 11:34:30 AM
Had an opportunity to fire up earlier than usual at the orifice man cave.  Breakfast in Portugal on fire.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191011/39aef3f0e964d8dcbfda2f3d9100b146.jpg)
Title: Re: 10/11/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on October 11, 2019, 12:15:47 PM
Had an opportunity to fire up earlier than usual at the orifice man cave.  Breakfast in Portugal on fire.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191011/39aef3f0e964d8dcbfda2f3d9100b146.jpg)
I had bacon sandwiches for breakfast in Florida.
Title: Re: 10/11/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 11, 2019, 12:18:12 PM
Had an opportunity to fire up earlier than usual at the orifice man cave.  Breakfast in Portugal on fire.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191011/39aef3f0e964d8dcbfda2f3d9100b146.jpg)
I'm hoping to fire something up. Want to try something new today. Not sure what I have available. I'll have to get back to you on that one.
Title: Re: 10/11/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 11, 2019, 12:33:48 PM
Had an opportunity to fire up earlier than usual at the orifice man cave.  Breakfast in Portugal on fire.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191011/39aef3f0e964d8dcbfda2f3d9100b146.jpg)
A good smoke. Already looking forward to firing something up tonight.
Title: Re: 10/11/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on October 11, 2019, 12:35:13 PM
Had an opportunity to fire up earlier than usual at the orifice man cave.  Breakfast in Portugal on fire.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191011/39aef3f0e964d8dcbfda2f3d9100b146.jpg)
PDR Small Batch Reserve and coffee.
Title: Re: 10/11/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 11, 2019, 12:35:34 PM
Had an opportunity to fire up earlier than usual at the orifice man cave.  Breakfast in Portugal on fire.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191011/39aef3f0e964d8dcbfda2f3d9100b146.jpg)
A good smoke. Already looking forward to firing something up tonight.
Do you have your eye on a particular cigar?
Title: Re: 10/11/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 11, 2019, 12:50:50 PM
Had an opportunity to fire up earlier than usual at the orifice man cave.  Breakfast in Portugal on fire.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191011/39aef3f0e964d8dcbfda2f3d9100b146.jpg)
A good smoke. Already looking forward to firing something up tonight.
Do you have your eye on a particular cigar?
I pulled up my online humi and chose the Pick Me A Cigar option. It chose an EPC Seleccion Oscuro. Sounds good to me.
Title: Re: 10/11/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 11, 2019, 12:52:17 PM
Had an opportunity to fire up earlier than usual at the orifice man cave.  Breakfast in Portugal on fire.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191011/39aef3f0e964d8dcbfda2f3d9100b146.jpg)
A good smoke. Already looking forward to firing something up tonight.
Do you have your eye on a particular cigar?
I pulled up my online humi and chose the Pick Me A Cigar option. It chose an EPC Seleccion Oscuro. Sounds good to me.
Of course, the jam has La Traviatas up right now. Hmmm...
Title: Re: 10/11/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 11, 2019, 01:30:57 PM
Had an opportunity to fire up earlier than usual at the orifice man cave.  Breakfast in Portugal on fire.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191011/39aef3f0e964d8dcbfda2f3d9100b146.jpg)
A good smoke. Already looking forward to firing something up tonight.
Do you have your eye on a particular cigar?
I pulled up my online humi and chose the Pick Me A Cigar option. It chose an EPC Seleccion Oscuro. Sounds good to me.
That's cool. Maybe I should inventory mine like that. I hate making choices.
Title: Re: 10/11/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 11, 2019, 01:35:56 PM
Had an opportunity to fire up earlier than usual at the orifice man cave.  Breakfast in Portugal on fire.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191011/39aef3f0e964d8dcbfda2f3d9100b146.jpg)
A good smoke. Already looking forward to firing something up tonight.
Do you have your eye on a particular cigar?
I pulled up my online humi and chose the Pick Me A Cigar option. It chose an EPC Seleccion Oscuro. Sounds good to me.
That's cool. Maybe I should inventory mine like that. I hate making choices.
I rarely do, usually I go looking and pick one out. Thought I'd go with the random option today. And if you don't like the one they pick, there's a Nah, Pick A Different One button. Lol
Title: Re: 10/11/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 11, 2019, 01:37:01 PM
Had an opportunity to fire up earlier than usual at the orifice man cave.  Breakfast in Portugal on fire.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191011/39aef3f0e964d8dcbfda2f3d9100b146.jpg)
A good smoke. Already looking forward to firing something up tonight.
Do you have your eye on a particular cigar?
I pulled up my online humi and chose the Pick Me A Cigar option. It chose an EPC Seleccion Oscuro. Sounds good to me.
That's cool. Maybe I should inventory mine like that. I hate making choices.
I rarely do, usually I go looking and pick one out. Thought I'd go with the random option today. And if you don't like the one they pick, there's a Nah, Pick A Different One button. Lol
Though, at some point, I really should go through and re-check everything. I know it still has stuff listed that I've smoked and forgot to mark off.
Title: Re: 10/11/2019
Post by: Threebean on October 11, 2019, 01:47:25 PM
Had an opportunity to fire up earlier than usual at the orifice man cave.  Breakfast in Portugal on fire.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191011/39aef3f0e964d8dcbfda2f3d9100b146.jpg)
A good smoke. Already looking forward to firing something up tonight.
Do you have your eye on a particular cigar?
I pulled up my online humi and chose the Pick Me A Cigar option. It chose an EPC Seleccion Oscuro. Sounds good to me.
That's cool. Maybe I should inventory mine like that. I hate making choices.
I rarely do, usually I go looking and pick one out. Thought I'd go with the random option today. And if you don't like the one they pick, there's a Nah, Pick A Different One button. Lol
Though, at some point, I really should go through and re-check everything. I know it still has stuff listed that I've smoked and forgot to mark off.
Sounds too much like work.  More fun to just paw through the inventory and pick whatever strikes your fancy.
Title: Re: 10/11/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 11, 2019, 01:59:47 PM
[...]
As I mentioned earlier this week, I can be a touch anal retentive, so I like having a master list of all my smokes. Shows me (when it's up to date, of course) how many I have, how old they are, even how much I paid for them, if I mark that down.
Title: Re: 10/11/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 11, 2019, 02:00:38 PM
[...]
Although it does take some time to set up, it's nice to have, because then it also keeps track of the ones you smoke from your inventory.
Title: Re: 10/11/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 11, 2019, 02:15:30 PM
[...]
There's an app for that?
Title: Re: 10/11/2019
Post by: Threebean on October 11, 2019, 02:18:45 PM
[...]
Or just open the humis and see what's left.
Title: Re: 10/11/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 11, 2019, 02:23:38 PM
[...]
There is, but it isn't free. I just use their website.
Title: Re: 10/11/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 11, 2019, 02:23:50 PM
Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 10/11/2019
Post by: Threebean on October 11, 2019, 02:33:29 PM
Moved on to a Headley Grange.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191011/273ec42e7f183c39f7a1b691bf69aa52.jpg)
Title: Re: 10/11/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 11, 2019, 04:37:04 PM
Moved on to a Headley Grange.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191011/273ec42e7f183c39f7a1b691bf69aa52.jpg)
Another nice cigar.
Title: Re: 10/11/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 11, 2019, 08:57:28 PM
Went with the EPC Seleccion Oscuro(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191012/2c778d8d934039b65848b8dd2aff3056.jpg)
Title: Re: 10/11/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 11, 2019, 11:45:34 PM
Went with the EPC Seleccion Oscuro(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191012/2c778d8d934039b65848b8dd2aff3056.jpg)
The website would never steer you wrong.